It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 125
<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Hi everyone, first of all I just wanted to offer my condolences to the victims and offer my support to everyone going through this awful time...
I'm from Australia, and have been a member here for a little while, following the events as they unfolded and getting updates through ATS...

I wanted to share a little something.
Regardless of the true nature of these sad events, I wanted to tell you that for the first time on my Facebook feed I have friends and family questioning- actually questioning and researching links to this site and others.
I mean, this is great! I have people who call me conspiracy theorist and nut job in the past, who have ignored things I have posted in the past about making sure you check sources, that mainstream media is not always who you think etc finally going, hang on, this isn't right... Something is going on.

I mean really, sheeple are waking up! This is the first time for me that I have seen grass roots movement in action happening before my eyes and people are open to debate and discussion with out fear of ridicule...

So keep up the good work guys because its finally happening, the message is getting through!

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I am still wondering about the guy in the top right of this photo carrying a black box,

edit on 16-4-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManiShuck

Originally posted by SMR

Originally posted by ManiShuck
Here's the image that started that pictures circulation. The poster doesn't even know the difference between Dawn (Hochsprung, the new principal) and Donna (Page, the old/deceased principal).

edit on 16-4-2013 by ManiShuck because: (no reason given)

Neither do you.
Dawn Hochsprung died at Sandy Hook. Donna Page is the new Principal.
edit on 4/16/2013 by SMR because: Stuff

Oh well. Point was, they are two different people and the person who created the image acts as though they are the same.

They almost look identical..Are they twins or something?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Best copy of the photo I can find.

Guy just above the garbage can.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
reply to post by Jobeycool

The picture of the guy just above the garbage can seems to be carrying a box or a pressure cooker and has a black bag.
The picture is to small for me to tell.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I posted several pages back about a suspicious package at my school (University of Memphis) yesterday morning, hours before the Boston incident. The building that it was mailed to was evacuated and it did make local news.

Now, FOX news just mentioned the Memphis incident and are trying to make possible connections.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
WARNING TOTAL SPECULATION.

I've been racking my brain with a lil think tank on the side trying to figure things out just to stay sane. Like many of the world's citizens, I feel helpless and wish I could help, so I've been watching and posting to social networks (ATS has been priceless in gathering info btw, thank you all).

Ok here's my speculations on identities of the attackers. Skip this post if you find such time wasted.

1) The bombs are identical to IEDs used abroad in the middle east that go off all too often. IT is the very bomb pusblished years ago in the "Inspire" magazine assumed to be written by a radical Islamic cleric and edited by an American extremist. There is zero doubt that these bombs are the exact make and fashion of the cooker-bombs used overly in the middle east.

2) Whoever did this has access to how to make these (big deal, has access to the internet) but also knows the often used tactic of double blasting to hit oncoming first responders. This tactic is well known by our military and soldiers abroad and dealt with on a regular basis.

3) Official reports say that at least one of the bombs was set off by a timer and not a cellphone or radio single. This can mean one bomber, but doesn't rule out more. These bombs have been found on American soil in the past as far back as 2011 in Texas and Philly and a few other places. Each time they were found before they exploded or stopped during manufacturing.

4) The fact that they got away with planting these weapons "may" point to a lone wolf, cus one man operations tend to be harder to stop cus one man usually don't tell anyone anything.

5) I am thinking, and have been thinking...whoever did this deals with these weapons or has dealt with them in the past. This means middle eastern extremist or disgruntle ex-military. The weapon, the fashioning of it, the placement and time explosions all reek of someone who knows the effectiveness and reliability of these weapons and it seems to me (at least) that whoever did this has had to deal with stopping them before, or using them.

If homegrown, I'm guessing young male from military recently discharged or retired out of the service. If not...Yemanease Extremist. If it wasn't one of the two- the bomb wouldn't take the form, placement and delayed blast fashion of what we see here.

I also assume 100% the FBI knows way more than they are showing. And that's a smart idea.

I left out false-flag from various nameless agencies for more than one reason...heh.

Sorry for the speculative rant. Just wanted to type what I was thinking between me and a few friends here on my side.

HUGS!

MM
edit on 16-4-2013 by Mr Mask because: I CAN'T SPELL! LEAVE ME ALONE!

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Mr. mask:

They suggest radicals from Saudi/Yeman areas and detail why in the linked article.

Many thanks for the link.
Having read it I still have doubts regarding an international link, although we can't rule it out completely. If this was an attack by a Saudi cell, I would think the attack would have been far more devastating, and indicate a possible shift in the way international terrorists are now approaching their attacks upon America. International terrorists are well trained on making IED bombs, but with the Boston explosions the one conspicuous aspect is the limited scale of them. Two small bombs, both on the same side of the street (indicating the probability of one person involved).

I would think with an international terrorist attack, both sides of the street would be used, and I would think more than two bombs (including a suicide) would have been designed to have greater explosive and killing effect (can you imagine the effect on the American people if international terrorists brought daily suicide attacks to the streets of American cities, 9/11 being the first?). International terrorism tends to make very large and grand gestures with their attacks, and with apologies to those killed and injured, the Boston explosions were just stings in comparison.

I still feel this was a homegrown grudge attack, but we can't rule anything out just yet.

Addendum: Regarding the bag on the floor close to the trash can. I am pretty certain that both explosions occurred behind the crowd, and not in front of it on the runners side. The first explosion certainly detonated at the back of the crowd with the blast wave moving away from the buildings towards the road.
Regards
edit on 16/4/13 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by salainen

Originally posted by Moshpet
Well, as much as folks hate FB. The MS news beat ATS to this discovery.

The bomb site, before & after.

Someone with better embedding skills than I, will have to put the picture in.

M.

Just saw that as well. How did all those people standing right in front of the bomb, like literally a couple of cm away, survive?

Because the bomb was a home made low grade one exploding from a position of sitting on the ground. The area of most damage caused by the bomb was..low to the ground....

Most of those people in the photo did survive...they just won't be able to walk, as they did before. The last I heard on MSM 30 people had lost over 30 limbs to the blast.

Des

edit on 16-4-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Maybe someone can help here...

this site:
www.cluesforum.info...
(warning graphic images)

has pages and pages of analysis going on about the photos and footage.. yes some things look odd and out of place but this picture to me, does need someone to debunk.

why are the shadows not uniform?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by elysiumfire

I'm digging what you are laying down and finding it rational and worth reading. Thank you.

I also have always had reserved feelings of DEBKA.

As for the low scale bomb, not all IEDs in the mid east are grand, surly some are. I am no bomb-man so i can claim no expert status there (thankfully).

I can see it going homegrown or foreign- but either ex-military or islamic extremist. Saudi would fit my bill. Yeman would fit my bill as well. There is more than just CIA trained in Yeman after all. Both sides got little learning facilities there.

As for the blast being small. Its easier (I'm assuming) to build and gather material for small weapons. And here in America a small bomb will cause more than twice the amount of terror than size a bus bomb in Gaza.

Either way, I assume the criminal(s) behind this didn't really care how many died or didn't. They just wanted the effect it is having now. I also assume if they are not stopped very soon this is just the first bangs of a series to come.

Thank you sir for speculating and thinking alongside. Hugs to you for that.

MM

SMR

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
It's a real photo. That guy can be seen in the very first video shown of the explosion and he falls down from the concussion wave. There is nothing odd about that photo.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Maybe someone can help here...

this site:
www.cluesforum.info...
(warning graphic images)

has pages and pages of analysis going on about the photos and footage.. yes some things look odd and out of place but this picture to me, does need someone to debunk.

why are the shadows not uniform?

Every body knows a woman shadow is different then a mans shadow. The one on the left is a woman.

Just kidding!

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
Bomb Squad Responding To Report Of Suspicious Package At Ohio State University

www.10tv.com...

Students being evacuated.

Package reportedly exploded in Memorial drive Atlanta reports of possibly one injured.

twitter.com...

Another incident:

All it takes is a few bullets to take one out? Guerrilla warfare on the power grid?

Emergency Alert to Conserve Energy After PG&E Substation Vandalized

About 10,000 gallons of oil leaked Tuesday morning from a transformer at a San Jose PG&E substation, which authorities said was vandalized, most likely damaged by gunfire.

The damage prompted the California Independent Service Operator to issue a "Flex Alert" Tuesday at 10:30 a.m. because of the heavy damage at the substation on Metcalf Road.

The agency asked everyone in Northern California, but especially in Silicon Valley, to conserve energy as crews worked to fix the substation's damaged equipment. Power was rerouted as the work is being done.

PG&E spokesman JD Guidi said "it does appear that there were gunshots to our facility." In addition to the leak, at least five transformers were damaged.

www.nbcbayarea.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
what if the boston event was done to distract from the disclosure hearing coming up in a few days?...

disclosure is the single most important subject for Humanity right now.

and i don't mean disclosure as in the government saying "hi, yes there are aliens" i'm talking about separate events that raise consciousness so that a person could remember or wake up.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Looking at the before and after shots, depending on how long the after was taken, the green debris below the Manhole looks like the green bag the woman next to the trash can was holding.

On the side of the trash can is either blood, or blast signature that really points towards the bag being the device. Not sure what that guys doing with a black box, but the bag fits the description of the pressure cooker, and the debris field is obvious.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I don't see any man with a black box.Blow the picture up and point it out better.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

Oh he's there. Clearly. Could be someone who works for a restaurant running cash to the bank.

Just noticed a guy to the right with a black hoodie and backpack in that picture as well.....

I was listening closely to the scanner during the aftermath and it was widely reported the FBI and Boston PD were looking for a Penske truck who attempted to deliver medical supplies to the lockdown area. Does anyone know what happened to that lead??

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Best I can do.

That is from this photo.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
See the figure in between the woman and the trash can??????

Gotta be the guy.

<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join