It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seek_Truth
reply to post by DichroChrono

I'm not gonna lie. It is interesting. And quite warm for a heavy jacket like that.

Um...it was cold that morning up here. As you can tell, almost everyone in that pic is wearing a winter or fall jacket.

Its really not that interesting. You would have to assume, two guys left a bomb for 2 hours. Not saying that's impossible. But those two dudes are making the same face as over 2 dozen others in that pic and almost everyone is dressed as warm if not warmer.

Also, reports have stated the bombs were probably left shortly before the blast.

I just don't see two "suspicious brown people" leaving their hard crafted work for two hours. Specially since at least one bomb was set off with a timer (as reported this morning)...you will then have to assume they set the timer for two hours.

Interesting? maybe to some...not saying its not worth looking at. But...two hours. Two "suspicious brown dudes" (as said in caption). Seems a little bit of a stretch for me. But again, maybe...right?

MM
edit on 16-4-2013 by Mr Mask because: spelling. I spelt "suspicious brown" people wrong.

SMR

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

After some filtering in Photoshop, it does appear to be some sort of garment draped over his arm. Funny though seeing that he has on a fairly big jacket. Maybe holding it for someone. Oh well. At least that can be checked off the list of suspicious photos.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ManiShuck

From your pic...what is this?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   

White hoody guy and company appear to be in the first picture only he has his hood up

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247

From your pic...what is this?

When I first saw that I was confused as well. I'm pretty sure it's one of those thermal blankets (many runners had them) and were hugging a friend/lover with it draped over them (I believe I see two sets of legs).

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Cryptome has released some photos.

cryptome.org...

cryptome.org...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
Cryptome has released some photos.

cryptome.org...

cryptome.org...

NOW THAT is a good post.

Thank you!

MM

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

hey there, sorry it took so long, we haven't been able to sign on for hours

anyone else having trouble accessing this site ??

so, here ya go ... google map of suspicious devices reported
(zoom out once or twice to see all the pins at once)
feel free to embed it, i can't or i would.

how relevant it is or isn't is up to the viewer but it's there.
came from this thread ... www.abovetopsecret.com... ... pg 25/1st post
thank you cavscout11cav

and personally, i find the numerical coincidences a bit too common but what they mean exactly, i really couldn't say.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Some of those (from right after the explosion) show one of the "brown guys looking suspicious". The direction he's running though, he's going towards where the second explosion would be coming from. From the second link.

Also in the second second, second picture, a guy in a blue sweater with a black backpack around his arm, as though he's going to be setting it down soon.

Hopefully some info may be gained from those (and other) pictures.
edit on 17-4-2013 by ManiShuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
All i see in those photos are Heroes,cowards,victims,and shock.

I even see a lady in a burka? head scarf trying to go back to where the victims are....to help?
It could have been anyone.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

woah, 1st link, 2nd pic ... does anyone else see all 4 guys (previously marked on other photos) grey/white jacket, dark hoodie, grey jacket w/backpack and another tall guy w/glasses ... they sure appear to be 'together', at least in that photo.

i can't mark them but near left-side, scroll down 1/3 from top and they (all 4) are standing just above the injured mother, daughter and now deceased boy.

anyone know how to tell when this photo was taken ??

ETA ... and there he is again (guy in white hoodie), post blast ... where's the rest of his posse ??

so, that puts him at the grandstands at the time of the explosion.

and in the next pic (4th one) the same guy appears awfully calm and his right-hand pocket appears to be buldging

edit on 17-4-2013 by Honor93 because: ETA

edit on 17-4-2013 by Honor93 because: fix sister/daughter

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by JBA2848

What I heard and Only Heard, is that the containment was not a "crock pot" but more like a pressure cooker, like this, maybe...

The seals are sufficient to provide containment for a large enough amount of low explosive to build to a "deflagaration". Yesterday I was thinking fire extinguishers, but heard this on CNN toady... somewhere.

It is feasible. Just trying in my mind to figure how someone can get away with putting this in a "garbage can" and not be noticed while doing it. Unless they did it earlier (before the race).

According to some reports the two devices were circuit boards with a set off device, ball bearings, metal shards and nails, gunpowder as the explosive, set into 1.6ltr pressure cookers, placed in black rucksacks and left on the ground.

www.bbc.co.uk...

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

I also see groups of "whites" "Blacks" Asians" ect.

So whats your point?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by JBA2848

woah, 1st link, 2nd pic ... does anyone else see all 4 guys (previously marked on other photos) grey/white jacket, dark hoodie, grey jacket w/backpack and another tall guy w/glasses ... they sure appear to be 'together', at least in that photo.

i can't mark them but near left-side, scroll down 1/3 from top and they (all 4) are standing just above the injured mother, daughter and now deceased boy.

anyone know how to tell when this photo was taken ??

ETA ... and there he is again (guy in white hoodie), post blast ... where's the rest of his posse ??

so, that puts him at the grandstands at the time of the explosion.

and in the next pic (4th one) the same guy appears awfully calm and his right-hand pocket appears to be buldging

edit on 17-4-2013 by Honor93 because: ETA

edit on 17-4-2013 by Honor93 because: fix sister/daughter

I would have found them a lot quicker if you just said they all look Middle Eastern. Two have somewhat grown out frizzy hair and the hoodie guy was wearing a far too big for his size white jacket with black pants.

Quit being so PC with your descriptions and wasting everyone's time. If you want people to look into this then stop with your completely vague descriptions and/or actually post the pictures.

They stick out because they look like a group of four Middle Easterners. Use some freaking logic.

Maybe if you knew how to spell and use correct punctuation you'd understand.
edit on 17-4-2013 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by xXSvenXx
reply to post by Honor93

So whats your point?

really ???
well so do i, so what was the point of your post ??

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MysticPearl

sorry, i wouldn't call them 'middle eastern' simply because they don't appear middle eastern to me.

quit pickin and say thanks for pointing it out

a. they aren't my pics
b. i have no ability to post them
c. if you aren't interested, get off my back
d. do you have anything of value to contribute ????

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by xXSvenXx
reply to post by Honor93

So whats your point?

really ???
well so do i, so what was the point of your post ??

I understood his point perfectly well.
edit on 17-4-2013 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by bbracken677

Originally posted by Allenb83
reply to post by CALGARIAN

A few thoughts of my own on this:
People around the world hate us. We are probably one of the most hated countries on this planet right now, and some people living in this country are too ignorant to realize this. Of course the american people, and innocent citizens do not deserve this, but our government is suffering the effects of blowback and has been for many years.
And who is supposed to be running the government in this 'free' country? The people...
Those of you that believe there is a separation from yourselves and the government that you are supposedly supposed to be running, have it all wrong. If the people ran this country, then we would institute policies that would give other countries no reason at all to do things like this (if in fact that is the case... we have yet to see someone claim responsibility, and they may never come forward).
I may be jumping the gun here, because it is also a real possibility that it is a domestic threat, which brings me to my second point:
Please do not be so ignorant to think that our government is not capable of conducting a false flag operation. It is a very real possibility. Our government did it to start world war 2, and especially vietnam with the help of our news media, claiming that an aircraft carrier blew up that didn't even exist! To further the governments agenda, to see where they took 9/11, and to see the military industrial complex and how they benefited from a war started from a lie to begin with in Iraq, how far do you think our government would go? We have been deceived before.
Please keep these things in mind when looking at this tragedy.

You make good points, excellent in fact.

However, there are also lot's of people in the world that do like americans.

As to the assertion that if citizens were really in charge of the country everyone would be in love with us is disingenuous at the least. Any country with wealth and power such as the US has had for the last 60 years will suffer regardless of what we do....if we decide not to take action, there will be those who believe we should and will hate us for standing by and letting whatever happen. If we take action, there will be those who will hate us for "interfering". We must above all do what we think is right and damn the rest...which will make yet others hate us as well.

As to this being an FF event, or rather the possibility of being one....The events you illustrated from history were significantly different in scope. The US is good at one thing: blowing sheit up. And wasting money, and red tape. IF this were indeed an FF event then I am pretty sure the casualty level would be higher.

You can say whatever you want about how they might do it this way, but I just do not buy it. Not enough to gain by it...not compared to hundreds dead, for example.

Any govt that conducts a false flag operation have to understand the risks should it get out, really get out with proof and witnesses. The risk is huge...so the payoff would also have to be huge. There would be no half-assed approach.

All things are relative and dynamic in a ever-changing world. I don't think foreign nations would be in love with us per se, but I do think diplomacy and free trade with for instance, Iran, instead of this "I won't talk to their leaders directly and put sanctions on their country" kind of attitude, would really do a lot to completely dismantle their hostility towards us. So would bringing our troops home and closing some of our bases overseas, not to mention it would save us money... which we don't have by the way...
And I don't think its about power, or 'damned if we do and damed if we don't' because we have been living it large for too long, etc. I think its about just being peacefully diplomatic and non-interventionist with other countries, while securing our own country. What an example that would set! Imagine a government for the security of the people again, instead of the security of more lands than we have fingers to dip them in.
So to stay on topic, I really think it does create hostility towards us, and unless our foreign policy changes, then people around the world will not like us... no good person likes violence, or any other negative action.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   

sorry, i wouldn't call them 'middle eastern' simply because they don't appear middle eastern to me.

quit pickin and say thanks for pointing it out

a. they aren't my pics
b. i have no ability to post them
c. if you aren't interested, get off my back
d. do you have anything of value to contribute ????

What's "pickin"? I don't understand broken English.

And if you're serious about offering anything, try applying some logic and end your vagueness. Doesn't really matter if you consider them Middle Eastern or not, point is your description sucked and if you were actually serious about furthering the cause you'd have applied a little more logic, if capable.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   

fyi, i see one middle eastern dude, one black man, one hispanic/mexican and the 4th could be 2 or 3 different ethnicities as i can't see his face very well.

however, having seen all 4 circled on previous photos, they jumped right out of this pic, almost immediately.

and what does spelling or punctuation have to do with 'observation' ??
maybe if you were more observant, you wouldn't have to be led by your racism to see the trees in the forest before you.

top topics

<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join