It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 130
220
<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I just watch a video on fb and it shows some photo-shop video in the background of some gore on the ground and as soon the guy walked pass it in the foreground the blood disappeared. When I find this I will post it and this came from ABC News.




posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Many people in Britain have noticed that this bombing has all the hallmarks of the IRA (such as bombs in litter bins). Again, that would be extremely ironic in a city which helped to fund and arm the IRA.

And there are some people who think it may have been them.

Could the Boston Bombing have been linked to the IRA?

"Recently Boston College has been forced by the Supreme Court to hand over tapes made by former IRA members as part of a historical study into the Northern Irish Troubles to the British (Police Service of Northern Ireland). The attack was similar to the ones the IRA used to pull not too long ago."

And...

"This bombing bore all the hallmarks of an IRA bombing, its in Boston and it happened on the same day that a case involving sensitive incriminating material regarding high level Sinn Fein and IRA members ruled against keeping that material secret."

(See links)

www.experienceproject.com... m_campaign=Feed%3A+Questions-Answers-At-Experience-Project+(Latest+Questions+at+Experience+Project

www.irishcentral.com...

www.guardian.co.uk...







edit on 17-4-2013 by Sicksicksick because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat
 

yes, a clear view would be nice.
however, i'm not about to surf through all the gore elsewhere to find one.
if you feel so inclined, please share what you find.

i'm not yet convinced that bag contained the second bomb.
something just doesn't look right in the pics i've seen to indicate that was the blast origin.
even the story doesn't confirm it was.

it is possible that one of the spectators set it down on that side of the fence for 'safe keeping' while their attention was elsewhere (less likely the security would 'steal' it) ... i've done it myself, many times.

but, since the blurred pics prevent verifying much at all, who's to say at this point ?



posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Alex Jones may have been dead on last nite on Coast To Coast AM. They create a fear and panic and a need for increased security and then provide it. Why did they order thousands of those armored vehicles? Why all the expensive ammunition? Are they planning martial law and now are they trying to have us willingly ask for it?
Real events versus manufactured events, Alex Jones had some outstanding comments concerning how these. The medias reaction is usually the first tip off, the politicians reasctions are the second.



posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by sylent6
 


Umm, you do realise that it has been posted a number of time here already.

If you guys could solve a crime in real life, I'd sell my right arm...



posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by DrHammondStoat
 

yes, a clear view would be nice.
however, i'm not about to surf through all the gore elsewhere to find one.
if you feel so inclined, please share what you find. .......
......but, since the blurred pics prevent verifying much at all, who's to say at this point ?


I've looked but can't find a clear picture so far. I suspect there is much going on behind the scenes that we are not hearing about, so yes at this point who knows.



posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Can anyone answer please:

Where exactly were the bombs left?

The second one was outside a restaurant called "forum" I think, what about the other one?



posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by JBA2848
 

woah, 1st link, 2nd pic ... does anyone else see all 4 guys (previously marked on other photos) grey/white jacket, dark hoodie, grey jacket w/backpack and another tall guy w/glasses ... they sure appear to be 'together', at least in that photo.

i can't mark them but near left-side, scroll down 1/3 from top and they (all 4) are standing just above the injured mother, daughter and now deceased boy.

anyone know how to tell when this photo was taken ??

ETA ... and there he is again (guy in white hoodie), post blast ... where's the rest of his posse ??

so, that puts him at the grandstands at the time of the explosion.

and in the next pic (4th one) the same guy appears awfully calm and his right-hand pocket appears to be buldging

edit on 17-4-2013 by Honor93 because: ETA

edit on 17-4-2013 by Honor93 because: fix sister/daughter


yeah they seem to be together, that doesnt really rule them out or condemn them but it is interesting considering the other picture...

the hispanic guy walking away from the first bomb at the finish line may or may not be suspicious...he may have been casing (acting suspicious) the crowd for an entirely different reason (maybe a pickpocket?), and if he came from south or central america, they have bombings there too, we just dont hear about them much...so he might just be doing what he always does if a bomb goes off...some people have had more exposure to tragedy or trauma than americans...

the bulge in his pocket is interesting but could be anything...

the second bomb site seems to be less well documented in pictures, and not as many victims seem to have been effected...also the blast radius seems to come from right in front of the cafe door in the second bomb's case, which means it would have had to been planted right before it was detonated...in the confusion going on from the first bomb it would not have been hard to drop a backpack and walk off and mash the remote control button before anyone really noticed...

my question about the second pack is, was there a good samaritan trying to return someones forgotten pack? it almost seems that way from the pictures, because the door would not have been a good place to put a backpack...it would have been found, im guessing but like i said it looks like someone was on their way through the door when that one went off...



posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sicksicksick
Many people in Britain have noticed that this bombing has all the hallmarks of the IRA (such as bombs in litter bins). Again, that would be extremely ironic in a city which helped to fund and arm the IRA.

And there are some people who think it may have been them.

Could the Boston Bombing have been linked to the IRA?

"Recently Boston College has been forced by the Supreme Court to hand over tapes made by former IRA members as part of a historical study into the Northern Irish Troubles to the British (Police Service of Northern Ireland). The attack was similar to the ones the IRA used to pull not too long ago."

And...

"This bombing bore all the hallmarks of an IRA bombing, its in Boston and it happened on the same day that a case involving sensitive incriminating material regarding high level Sinn Fein and IRA members ruled against keeping that material secret."

(See links)

www.experienceproject.com... m_campaign=Feed%3A+Questions-Answers-At-Experience-Project+(Latest+Questions+at+Experience+Project

www.irishcentral.com...

www.guardian.co.uk...







edit on 17-4-2013 by Sicksicksick because: (no reason given)


this is interesting, too often americans cannot see outside their little worlds or what they know, and im an american so im not bashing them just being honest...thanks for this insight, it also makes sense why a library would be bombed...maybe a clue? maybe they know where some more of the evidence would be stored for safe keeping? hiding in plain sight at a library in the historical archives? its not an eureka moment yet, but it definitely is interesting...



posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Does anyone know if someone recorded the whole thing? From maybe a few hours before to few hours after the blast? So that we could see if we can spot someone leaving a bag, or something else suspicious.
edit on 17-4-2013 by salainen because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by salainen
Does anyone know if someone recorded the whole thing? From maybe a few hours before to few hours after the blast? So that we could see if we can spot someone leaving a bag, or something else suspicious.
edit on 17-4-2013 by salainen because: (no reason given)


if anyone did, or there were security cameras anywhere in view of the bomb, then you can bet the fbi and atf would have seized them as evidence to see if there is anyone leaving suspicious packages...and to identify anyone suspicious walking in the area before the blast...unless a bystander just happened to be recording at the right time, and has the courage to post it independently, then we may never know...

since we dont know who did it for sure yet, then there is no telling if anyone from the group who did it will post a victory video yet or not...



posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Power_Semi
Can anyone answer please:

Where exactly were the bombs left?

The second one was outside a restaurant called "forum" I think, what about the other one?


The first one was near the finish line, around 671 Boylston street. There's a map here ;

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 17-4-2013 by DrHammondStoat because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by studythem1
 


I imagine it would also take them a long time to look at the crowds because no-one has claimed responsibility they can't narrow it down. That is unless they know for sure which bags were used and could be looking for those.



posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat
 


I don't know. 13 year old girls on Facebook can find cheating boyfriends in crowded dance pictures.

Their should be literally 10000s of pictures of the last mile. Has anyone ever run a big race like that? I have, with so many chronological photos taken you can piece those pictures together by meta tags and make something very useful.



posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
It certainly would be a turn up for the books if the Micks have bombed Boston after all the help, support and funding they have received from there over the years for the "cause", that would be biting the hand that feeds, and everyone knows you dont # where you eat.

But, as it was a bomb in a pressure cooker, its a far too unsophisticated for them.

After all, they've had about 150 years of bomb making experiance..the Irish are craftsmen at this, they gave master classes to the terrorist group ETA, here in Spain.
edit on 17-4-2013 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1972
 


I saw someone discussing the type and direction of damage, and they said this can be done with a shape charge.

Not sure if shape charges can be used with pressure cooker bombs, however. This was before they disclosed that they knew what type of bombs had been made and used.

edit on 17-4-2013 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ender58
reply to post by DrHammondStoat
 


I don't know. 13 year old girls on Facebook can find cheating boyfriends in crowded dance pictures.

Their should be literally 10000s of pictures of the last mile. Has anyone ever run a big race like that? I have, with so many chronological photos taken you can piece those pictures together by meta tags and make something very useful.



Maybe they can but photos don't automatically post themselves online and we can only search through the ones that have been posted. The picture shown in the daily mail was sent to a news agency and then blurred, the original doesn't appear to be posted online.



posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat
 


I've searched the major companies that do that and have found no ETAs of when they will be posted. I think I'll look over the televised race footage and see if anything in those areas jumps out.



posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal
 


Are you referring to something like this?




The Spokane bombing attempt occurred on January 17, 2011, when a radio-controlled, shaped pipe bomb was found and defused in Spokane, Washington along the route of that year's Martin Luther King Jr. memorial march.

On March 9, 2011 the FBI arrested Kevin William Harpham, 36, of Addy, Washington. On December 20, 2011 he was sentenced to 32 years in prison for the attempted bombing.


en.wikipedia.org...



posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dutchowl
Alex Jones may have been dead on last nite on Coast To Coast AM. They create a fear and panic and a need for increased security and then provide it. Why did they order thousands of those armored vehicles? Why all the expensive ammunition? Are they planning martial law and now are they trying to have us willingly ask for it?
Real events versus manufactured events, Alex Jones had some outstanding comments concerning how these. The medias reaction is usually the first tip off, the politicians reasctions are the second.


The whole issue of "DHS purchasing armored vehicles" has been proven false countless times here on ATS, so I would advise against even bringing that up if you're trying to prove a point.

Those like Alex Jones yap on and on about the government trying to instill fear in the public, but what exactly is he doing? The same damn thing! He's a money grubbing fear monger that is no better than the people that he claims are always responsible for tragic events.

For this event, its not so much that I am interested in who exactly placed those pressure cooker explosives, but who was behind the people and financing the people that placed them.



new topics

top topics



 
220
<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

log in

join