It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 129
<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I've spent some time looking at the before and after photos..
And although this device was placed more or less directly infront of the coffe shop "forum", there is one thing that is puzzling me.

I can't help but think that there is so little damage to "ground zero".

The chairs are still standing, there are glasses still on the tables, the mail box is practically untouched.

If this device was filled with shrapnel, at such a close range i would expect to see much more damage.

Another question is why leave it out in the open, when it would have been easier to leave it under a table on the terrace of forum adding wood splinters and glass to the mixture, maybe even in the bar if the intent was to achieve a heavy kill rate.

Something makes me thinks this was done to cause an absolute minimum of collateral damage and maximum impact in the press.

Just my opinion..
edit on 17-4-2013 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93

fyi, i see one middle eastern dude, one black man, one hispanic/mexican and the 4th could be 2 or 3 different ethnicities as i can't see his face very well.

however, having seen all 4 circled on previous photos, they jumped right out of this pic, almost immediately.

and what does spelling or punctuation have to do with 'observation' ??
maybe if you were more observant, you wouldn't have to be led by your racism to see the trees in the forest before you.

The only person i see being racist is you.
Stop looking for what the government has brainwashed you into looking for.

Look for the not so obvious or someone trying to blend in.
edit on 17-4-2013 by xXSvenXx because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Do the people who believe they can pick out terrorists from photos live exclusively in the woods?

Go to any City, nevermind a City that is hosting an international sporting event, and you will see some diverse people from around the world.

Some of them might even wear clothing that will appear unconventional to your hillbilly eyes ( you expect red/black check shirt and dungarees?)

Great pics though, if I was hazarding a guess at this stage I'd say lone nut job with an axe to grind (not pictured).

edit on 17-4-2013 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   

reply to post by MysticPearl

maybe if you were more observant, you wouldn't have to be led by your racism to see the trees in the forest before you.

And there's the strawman. Racism. Of course. Impressive leap in logic there on your part.

And my observation isn't the issue, nor is yours. The issue is your vague description which doesn't allow for those you want to observe, to observe as efficiently as they would with a decent description. Pretty simple stuff, actually.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Hey guys I just felt like I needed to say everyone on this thread is doing a wonderful job reporting and asking the right questions. I been following from day one and just want to thank all of you for keeping the world updated second by second with real facts in true ATS fashion. Cheers to all of you

For the injured and dead we must get all information on the table for all to see and decide who should be brought to justice not who TPTB tell us or hint at it is. " Dark skinned male with accent" give me a break.

Brings a tear to my eye to witness the love of humanity all of you have.

“Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are.” ― Benjamin Franklin

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Although I'm not a Mod, this thread would be a lot more informative and interesting if you two stopped with the points scoring and bickering

Please try and be slightly more objective..
edit on 17-4-2013 by Truth_Hz because: Added link

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   

they're your words, don't whine at me if you don't like them

my observation is what you deemed insufficient.

and your observation skills are your responsibility, not mine.
nice try though.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I leave for what? An hour? And now...this?

Comon...guys. Lets chill and get back to bugging out about the real matter at hand.

Someone killed three people and hurt a lot more.

And this thread is one of the internets largest resources for info on the matter from a concerned public.

Let people be proud of what they are reading here. And hopefully more informed.

Comon guys. its christmas...no wait...its not...ok...whatever...comon guys!

Hugs.

MM

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

sorry man, i can't seem to shake the shadows ... they follow me everywhere

"posts in thread" often reveals their true intent.

since we know the object is to bury good information, let's bring this forward once more.
thanks JBA2848 ... these are some of the best before/after stills i've seen yet

cryptome.org...
cryptome.org...
edit on 17-4-2013 by Honor93 because: add txt

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by xXSvenXx
All i see in those photos are Heroes,cowards,victims,and shock.

I even see a lady in a burka? head scarf trying to go back to where the victims are....to help?
It could have been anyone.

I agree except....who are the "cowards"?!

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Many in Britain find it quite ironic that a city which was the headquarters of IRA fundraising organisation NORAID, an organisation which received a lot of money from Bostonians, is now the victim of an IRA-like attack.
edit on 17-4-2013 by Sicksicksick because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
here is a source i would normally dismiss but in this instance, that would be a mistake.
www.dailymail.co.uk...
it includes a good summary and new pics that i hadn't seen before that are reportedly reviewed/prepared by the fbi.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   

edit on 17-4-2013 by xXSvenXx because: Bad form on my behalf regret what i just wrote.

I'll put back what i edited out earlier.

Originally posted by ownbestenemy

Originally posted by xXSvenXx
All i see in those photos are Heroes,cowards,victims,and shock.

I even see a lady in a burka? head scarf trying to go back to where the victims are....to help?
It could have been anyone.

I agree except....who are the "cowards"?!

You dont see people that are jumping over the injured just to get away?
I'll be the first to admit that i would probably do the same"Run like hell"
Just saying what i see.

But now that i look at what i wrote i feel different ....there are no cowards in that mess just victims and heroes.
edit on 17-4-2013 by xXSvenXx because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   

reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

hey there, sorry it took so long, we haven't been able to sign on for hours

anyone else having trouble accessing this site ??

so, here ya go ... google map of suspicious devices reported
(zoom out once or twice to see all the pins at once)
feel free to embed it, i can't or i would.

how relevant it is or isn't is up to the viewer but it's there.
came from this thread ... www.abovetopsecret.com... ... pg 25/1st post
thank you cavscout11cav

and personally, i find the numerical coincidences a bit too common but what they mean exactly, i really couldn't say.

Appreciated! No worries about the time. I sort of walked away for a bit, and haven't checked the thread in hours anyway. I didn't log off, though, so I have no idea if I would have had an issue. Maybe it's good I didn't.

With the numerical stuff, I think a lot could be some people or groups believing the numbers mean something, and utilizing them. It's also possible that some are simply not related. Unless we know the "who", it's hard to say either way.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   

here is a source i would normally dismiss but in this instance, that would be a mistake.
www.dailymail.co.uk...
it includes a good summary and new pics that i hadn't seen before that are reportedly reviewed/prepared by the fbi.

your'e right not to dismiss everything outright just because of the source as they are only going off presumably FBI reports. However they say there is a picture showing the 'grey and orange bag' next to the trash can, then in the after explosion the grey and orange bag isn't there.........but it seems it is! They have blurred out some people as they say it's graphic and also what looks like the bag, still next to the trash can.

As others have pointed out, other photos show a burn mark on the ground behind the crowd. So I don't think that bag was a bomb, it would be good to see an unblurred photo to see if that bag is still there.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

i'll go so far as to say the numbers DO mean something, they always do.
however, as a dyslexic, numbers tend to give me a headache
so i tend to avoid them, but i still notice.

i do find it odd that this tragedy happened 33days post the most unusual Pope installment

ps ... back on pg 128, i left directions on where to view persons of interest in the 1st link JBA2848 provided.
all 4 of those marked on other photos appear to be traveling together and next to the mother/daughter/deceased son.
not sure when the photo was taken but the subsequent ones seem to be missing the rest of the 'posse' and i sure do wonder where they went

edit on 17-4-2013 by Honor93 because: add ps

edit on 17-4-2013 by Honor93 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join