It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Small humanoid creature photographed at Texas gas plant

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

You must have mistaken me for someone who cares.

All I did was provide you with a link that helped you understand what another member was trying to convey. I really don't care if you watch his videos, but they are good for a laugh.

Regardless, it's always better to reach conclusions based off of the evidence(or a lack thereof), as opposed to reaching conclusions based solely off of the messenger.

Your right, but when it comes to believing the message, how can you do that if the person posting the video is a known hoaxer, how do you believe what he posts?

Once a hoaxer always a hoaxer...

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

Your right, but when it comes to believing the message, how can you do that if the person posting the video is a known hoaxer, how do you believe what he posts?

Once a hoaxer always a hoaxer...
It doesn't matter who posts it. That should not be a determining factor.

As you said↓

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

He may not make his videos, but he is guilty of pushing hoax videos on his channel.
Maybe he is just a bit too eager to believe.

There are plenty of people like that on this site, that repeatedly post unbelievable Youtube videos with the hopes that eventually they may happen to stumble upon that 1 special unique video that may just finally be the proof they have been seeking all along.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

If I was an alien visiting a world of giants had I the technology I would build a meck, a equal or even taller shell as to walk around in safety. Even Hollywood understood that..

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoScoLaz
reminds me of the 'creepy gnome' from a couple of years ago...

edit on 7/4/13 by RoScoLaz because: (no reason given)

I think it's pretty obvious at this point.
He's looking up watching his friends flying away without him. His right hand is balled into a fist and he's shaking it at the ship and cursing them for leaving him on Earth with us retched humans.
At least that's what I see...

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I'll go with a chicken hawk they are very vicious and known through out the universe!

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

Two dogs. Humping. Doggy style. Really.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

That was probably David Rockefeller .

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Confirmed as Jawa Jedi via CSI Photo Tools Suite.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
reply to post by Destinyone

ewoks have shorter and fatter limbs, also there bodies are plump as well, kind of like the pills-berry doughboy.

True. And guess what else -- THEY'RE FICTION

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
This is what I came up with after trying to enhance it

the right "eye" (from our perspective) looks like its too far to the right of the "Face" might just be shadows.
honestly i don't know on this one

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AkumaStreak

maybe in this solar system, in this time and space, but since there are endless amounts of time space and solar systems, and possibly dimensions. So ewoks are not entirely fictional just because we made a movie about them.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
reply to post by AkumaStreak

but since there are endless amounts of time space and solar systems, and possibly dimensions

so hopes us

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
ATS must know by now that ADG is as credible ThirdPhaseOfMoon....or Sorcha Faal

Reason why he posts such drivel all the time...look here

socialblade.com...

Not bad eh, £400 a DAY from hoax videos....and thats just his main channel. Add in the bs blogs he has and dodgy websites and the guy is raking in £1000s a week....i wonder why he makes so many hoax videos....but i also wonder how he ALWAYS ends up on the front page of ATS...a conspiracy i think

edit on 7-4-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
the quality is so bad can't even really theorize what it is.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by billy565
reply to post by predator0187

Very cool.

Whatever the little guy is it looks like its left arm is longer than the right arm.

Edit - Does anybody here have software to zoom in on it, is it possible to get a closer and sharper image?
edit on 7-4-2013 by billy565 because: (no reason given)

Here ya go. It's free too. magnifier.sourceforge.net...
I use it for pics like this and it works quite well. On Topic - That does look pretty creepy. It almost looks like it's screaming or calling out.

edit on 7-4-2013 by DAVID64 because: correction

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
ENHANCE!

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoScoLaz
reminds me of the 'creepy gnome' from a couple of years ago...

edit on 7/4/13 by RoScoLaz because: (no reason given)

Reminds me of a fake, a hoax, and a total waste of 10 minutes that I'll never get back.

link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

is he carrying another being? looks like the hanging arm belongs to whoever it is he is carrying. is he shouting for assistance?

Love and harmony
Whateva

Edit to add: by reading peoples comments about what this is, makes me sick, hearing the words ugly, creepy ect, The majority of the human race is in no way ready to see what is truly around them.

edit on 7/4/13 by Whateva69 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by DAVID64

The edited image with the face added looks like its screaming, but the original image shows nothing of the sort.

I really, honestly cannot understand how people cannot see from the 2nd post i made on the first page that this is another HOAX by ADG and his hoaxing buddies
Unless of course they read the OP and skip everyone elses input?

Oh well, no helping some people.

Notice my first post before looking into the story...."i bet its ADG" and BAM i was right, he is an obvious troll with a very distinctive way of pushing his hoaxes. Always the same sort of bs picture with an equally bs story behind it....that can NEVER be verified because...they are lies

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Looks like a scarecrow to keep Aliens away.

They keep 'em around for when reports come in of UFOs "in the area". They steal fuel and make a mess.

Like the fake owls on buildings thing.

Good job debunking ATS'ers. Professional...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join