It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Small humanoid creature photographed at Texas gas plant

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Source

I received the following information and image from Ken Pfeifer. It was forwarded to Ken by one of his readers...then sent to me so it could be published:

Nov. 2012 - I was working the night shift on an x-ray crew at a material gas plant. This was around 3 am and there was only four of us in the plant at the time. I took this picture after seeing something swaying side to side out of the corner of my eye. I was in the basket of a man lift coming down when I took the picture.

By the time I unhooked my harness to get out of the basket the creature was gone. The police were called and walked premises. The officer told me there were 26 UFO sighting calls throughout that night. If you zoom in you can see the silhouettes of eyes and elongated mouth. I have no doubt of what I believed I seen that night. The other person that saw it with me took off running for the truck.

What a creepy experience!

I think I would have been the one that ran off to the truck.

So, which the UFO sightings and this picture in the same area, do you think there is any connection between the two?

All I know is that the picture shows something humanoid in shape and it appears to not be part of the background.

Any thoughts?

Pred...

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Looks like an Ewok to me.

Des

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
From ADG by any chance??

To me, it looks like a person, in shorts walking away towards the daylight...at 3am

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Where the photo was taken is relatively near the boarder, could be a lost child that got separated from a group crossing the boarder perhaps?

link   
It does look strange & like an ewok

kind of like the cartoon character captain caveman..it could be anything to be honest but it doesn't look like a human being

link   
honestly... it seems like kfc has a secret hybrid black project...

No... seriously... I can only see chicken-man... really

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Very cool.

Whatever the little guy is it looks like its left arm is longer than the right arm.

Edit - Does anybody here have software to zoom in on it, is it possible to get a closer and sharper image?
edit on 7-4-2013 by billy565 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

ewoks have shorter and fatter limbs, also there bodies are plump as well, kind of like the pills-berry doughboy.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Whatever it is it's ugly.

Oh, and it's momma dresses it funny.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by billy565

Very cool.

Whatever the little guy is it looks like its left arm is longer than the right arm.

Edit - Does anybody here have software to zoom in on it, is it possible to get a closer and sharper image?

I'll try, give me a few.

Pred...

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I think Ken is part of the ADG hoax network, many results for his name mention ADG, so for me, its case closed, fake story added to a photo no one can identify....excellent for stirring debate over nothing.

A person walking through a gasworks, a poor quality photo with a bogus story, its got to be an alien!!!!!!!

Carry on guys, lots of nonsense to chat about now.....someone to flame too

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I shouldn't have zoomed on it lol, it looks like it's looking up and to the left with it's mouth open with creepy eyes.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by billy565

it could be carrying something in front of him with both arms putting his real arms in front of it, and what we think are arms could be another object that is wider than its body(tool, weapon, ect). I would say the body look really short. But it is hard to scale. Do we have any scaling experts in the building?
edit on 7-4-2013 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
In the zoomed image the head of the "creature" looks really familiar to me, i'm fairly certain I've seen it on an image of an alien before. To my eye as well it seems that the head looks like its shouting and looking up, anyone else see that too?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Remind me of this....

... just a dog:

Add to that a poor quality photo (blurry, jpeg compression artifacts, noise, etc...) and some Pareidolia effect and voilà!
you have an alien.

And let's not talk of course of the validity of the "original" photo...

re-

edit on 7-4-2013 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Thanks. Pretty sure it isn't a human child or if it is there is something wrong with his / her limbs.

Not sure pretty creepy - good find.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Thats not from the original image, thats from the photoshopped zoomed image....and by photoshop i mean the facial features added.

The original image zoomed in looks like a guy with a baseball cap on, walking away from the camera. There are no facial features in the original image...check yourself if you like.

Here is the original image zoomed in

The scafolding in the foreground gives the impression the person is smaller than normal, perspective...i would guestimate the person is probably of average height looking at the poles closer to them.
edit on 7-4-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

The original image zoomed in looks like a guy with a baseball cap on, walking away from the camera.

What about the long left arm? If you're correct I suppose he could be carrying something it's hard to tell 4 sure.

Edit - You're right about the facial features. Good work.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevenaugust

Remind me of this....

... just a dog:

Add to that a poor quality photo (blurry, jpeg compression artifacts, noise, etc...) and some Pareidolia effect and voilà!
you have an alien.

And let's not talk of course of the validity of the "original" photo...

re-

edit on 7-4-2013 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

That original thread was mine...

I'm not saying the creature in those pictures is an alien, but, I do find it hard to believe a dog is walking so awkwardly trying to keep up to a horse.

Watch a dog trot, their knee bends strait back. I just find it a large stretch to believ that a dog is bending that way while walking....

Pred...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join