It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea vs North America: Who is the true enemy of the world?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dyzan
reply to post by coltcall

yes im sure they would love for us to visit, and then we can visit one of their "happy camps" and do everything we can for out glorious leader

Chief Bromden: My pop was real big. He did like he pleased. That's why everybody worked on him. The last time I seen my father, he was blind and diseased from drinking. And every time he put the bottle to his mouth, he didn't suck out of it, it sucked out of him until he shrunk so wrinkled and yellow even the dogs didn't know him.

McMurphy: Killed him, huh?

Chief Bromden: I'm not saying they killed him. They just worked on him. The way they're working on you.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
The answer may perhaps be: neither and both are the true enemy.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I can see all the Americans are bad we should just nuke them I mean us who cares about the children who are born into the government I mean hell.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
The title of this thread caught my eye, and now after reading I can see the thread itself is just as catchy.

I believe it's a difficult situation - the relation between North Korea and America.. America needs a 'bad guy'. There is a distinct need for a bad guy, but not just the archtypical unseen foreign and domestic terrorists - also the crazy country led by a maniacle leader in complete control .. etc etc. Sometimes I feel the things I hear about North Korea are worthy of making a James Bond movie bad guy character out of.

I believe we can hit two birds with one stone. We go into North Korea and completely destroy them, free the remaining people and unite the two Koreas into a single democratic country - meanwhile we also destabalize the needed archtype for a 'bad guy'. With that subliminal foreign 'bad guy' gone, those that have been using it to usher fear and push propoganda will have to turn to new and more easily interpeted ( by the masses ) methods of instilling that America is not a country of slaves.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
There was a similar situation some decades ago, when Germany was split into West Germany and Communist Eastern Germany.

In fact, at that time NK was the only other country on this planet which was divided.

As someone born and raised in Germany, saying that there was no difference between West and East Germany would have been UTTERLY ABSURD.

The difference could not have been more extreme.

It's funny to mention because North Korea is even more extreme, oppressive and crazier than East Germany was, and they were already pretty bad. Your one post where you said there is not much difference between NK and SK seriously makes anything else you say entirely non-credible.
edit on 7-4-2013 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I think everyone knows that North Korea plays very dangerous propaganda games and is an awful dictatorship.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
In which country can I post nine million words about how my government committed a massive terrorist attack against my own people?

A: America
B: North Korea

Yes you’re correct! In North Korea you can post all you like about how evil your government is for the world to see!

Just don’t try it in America….

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Thanks Wrabbit for the link to Vice: Inside North Korea.

Oh, we have to bomb these people, they are so horribly childish and self centered. They must be eradicated . It would be fun. Like bombing Disneyland.

We love to laugh and poke fun at other countries and cultures, they are so obviously foreign. What a charade. We don't have anything like that here.

You could watch the Korean "Expose". Now force yourself to watch this in it's entirety. Go ahead, I dare you. Look at this from their eyes. I'll leave out the obvious child indoctrination to concepts of globalism...

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

Maybe NK are just bad.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Have you ever watched the Islamic children's shows that use American children's characters to promote jihad? You should. Mickey Mouse knows all about Islamic jihad.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Why anyone is comparing a country with 24 million(North Korea) people to a country that has 330 million(US) people

Talk about a false equivocation.

Why anyone wants to make countries "enemies" of the world is no better than Kim Jun does with his propaganda.

Big two thumbs down

edit on 7-4-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Rob7774

That is the point I try to make with the two birds one stone, should we use military force against them.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Removed by user...

edit on 7-4-2013 by intrptr because: deleted off topic post

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Fatboy Kim?

If you cant do the time,don't do the crime. Your crying because we lock up criminals?

Am I living in some sort of time warp today were I read in your OP how NorKo is re rehabilitating its condemned?

What the??

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
edit: In one of your post you said you hailed from Korea but refused to say which side, then continued to blast the US for the large numbers of people in prisons. Then it turns out you live in the States. Could you expound on why you hate the US so much and pine away for the Communism of Korea but still live here?

Because he is making it up?

His other post about bring framed by the police sounded like a load of bull as well.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
In all seriousness, you're comparing airplanes to oranges. I don't want to waste my time actually tearing this post apart and replying too much in this thread and feeding you the obvious. However, as others pointed out the population difference first of all.... but comparing the numbers which include people on probation and parole in the US to death camps in NK? What?

No one would risk their entire family over their personal misery, these Koreans are not greedy.

Don't be so sure about that
Link

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest

Originally posted by Knives4eyes
reply to post by Hopechest

I am facing 99 years in federal prison, I did not commit a crime, the officer almost shot me and my significant other in my house. Accidental discharge but to cover his ass and the cities ass, I am a suspect who attempted to kill him when I only opened my front door.

You must be privileged, it must be nice eating fabrege eggs and escargot topped with beluga caviar.

I don't have to link anything because you would just ignore the links to voice your windy opinion about nothing.

In america you don't even have to commit a crime, just be accused of one.
edit on 7-4-2013 by Knives4eyes because: (no reason given)

Here's your reality check that doesnt' apply to you because you obviously exist above reality.
edit on 7-4-2013 by Knives4eyes because: (no reason given)

Well I'm sure your leaving a detail or two out of your story but if your that innocent I know a first year law student that could get you off.

First year law students are not allowed to work, it is mostly considered illegal and against the Bar Association Rules in almost all states.

I'm studying to for the LSAT so I can apply to law school next year, and I've read 100s of similar cases as that of the OP, which is one of the reasons why I wish to be a lawyer.

The stuff that happens to innocent people here in the U.S. can be insanely worse then that of 3rd world countries.
edit on 8-4-2013 by Lostmymarbles because: Added sentence

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
The true enemy to the world is.....

North Korea.
From what they contribute vs the North America isn't comparable.
From what they provide when it comes to CURRENT production, North America hands down.
From what they provide in protection, North America again in the lead.
How about tourism, yet again North America leads the way vs North Korea...
How about X factor vs North America....North America again...this is a silly thread.
North Korea has nothing to offer the current world. The numbers don't lie...

Sources are from CIA.gov.

North America includes Canada, USA, and Mexico... Maybe the op meant USA...
edit on 8-4-2013 by ChuckNasty because: typos

Who's suppresses their people - that's where North Korea leads the way. Google the night pics of North Korea vs North America.... Yeah, the areas of darkness is exactly how they live in North Korea...in the dark ages.
When was the last time you heard of the North Korean govt providing aid to a nation in need...
Yup, you are ignorant if you think North America is an enemy to the world. You are a tool if you think North Korea is a friend to the planet...
edit on 8-4-2013 by ChuckNasty because: really?

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Well OP's original topic: who is true enemy of the world?

The social system of USA is indeed superior to North Korea.

However each social system is designed to further the needs of its elite. Nobody is thinking greater good of the society or the world at large.

USA's social and political system makes it attractive for the brightest people in the world; that in turn gives it the competitive edge in technology. USA also command large natural resources which combined with enterprising people has made it what is is today.

Nobody would think of immigrating to North Korea due to its social and political system.

Military power is a culmination of many factors; just developing a nuke or a few missiles does not make a country powerful.

Yes it is true that North Korea can not win a war with USA.
However it can tie up USA's military resources in a wasteful standoff.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by misscurious
Yawn... Seen these type of anti American bs threads a million times now.. especially with a rallying cry at the end... Where has your originality gone ats.. just he same crap re hashed over and over again...

Well maybe you should pay attention to it, because it's true. It's really hard to say anything negative about the USA without a being jumped on by a bunch of "patriots" that were brought up to think that their country is the greatest in the world and are blind to their own faults. I bet if this was about another country you'd be all over it.

Although I don't think any two countries should be compared like this.
edit on 8-4-2013 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join