It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vatican & Aliens 2013: Unsealed Alien Files

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Metha-Don
So IOW Jesus was an alien and they are hiding the truth about this?

LOLOLOLOLOL.

Sigh. imho, that's a wholesale delusional deception seducing many just like the Vatican has been seduced and deluded a la the OP.

Many have had their minds given over to believing a lie.

However, those who earnestly seek God authentically . . . persistently, humbly, shall find Him.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MerkabaMeditation

Interesting. Sounds like an interesting contact you have.

So . . . in 1-3 sentences . . . what would you say is the goal of the Vatican in terms of the ET/fallen angel 'realities' meme . . . delusion or whatever etc.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by bronto

Evidently you construe "reality" to fit your presumed tidy little boxes.

I have found reality is much more complex, robust, broad and deep than to fit anyone's tidy little boxes.

It sounds like you also presume to

100% UNDERSTAND "ALIEN" PSYCHOLOGY, motives, goals, strategies, methods, priorities etc.

I'm curious--where did you get your PhD in alien psychology?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

To me I just chose reality. I'm much happier being down to earth. However, I would like to subscribe to your content. I like the way you think.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
yea dawg

thePharaoh agrees

the galactic federation has been trying to get through to us... but they fend them off with radiation ie the abombs and nuclear explosions on the pacific rim lol

godzillaaaaaaaaaa

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Thanks for this! great post!

Raised a Catholic, it's always interested me, enriched me and in many ways disgusted me. It's a shame that they have given themselves such a bad name over the years.

Also, i think it's ridiculous how, Catholic or not, all we have ever been is lied to. Or given some sort of twisted version of the truth. I just wonder what it is..

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ZordonMV

Actually there have been a few cases of DNA testing confirming remains of biological entities being of unknown origin.

There has also been testing of implants removed from human 'abductees' with similar 'we don't know what this is' results.

So you really should Google things before you make statements like that.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

Thanks for your kind words.

I certainly don't have everything figured out.

However, God has blessed me with many folks who have taught me a lot. And, certainly the Bible has proven thoroughly true in my life experience.

And, I've studied globalism and the UFO phenomena for decades.

I certainly don't plan to be very cooperative with any critters who do not acknowledge that Christ came in the flesh and is the KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS. . . . and to avoid the MOTBEAST chip implant at all costs.

The Vatican's collaboration with the fallen angels is a dismaying turn of events . . . but not all that surprising. The masses may be duped into complying with the new paradigm. Those who walk close to God need not be deceived.

edit on 5/4/2013 by BO XIAN because: additions

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MrConspiracy

To me, all RELIGIOUS INSTITUTIONS distort God's truth.

And, TRUTH, to me, is a Personal Savior--Jesus The Christ. He has personified truth quite reliable to me for 66-67+ years.

There's not a lot of options for truth, it turns out. Either Jesus is who He said He is--or He was psychotic. His resurrection witnessed by 500 people confirm that He was and is who He said He is.

All the deceptions deride, deny, trash Christ's divinity. I've never observed the fruit of that stance to be positive.

Affirming and praising His Deity has always brought a positive harvest in my life. That's plenty of truth, for me.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by bronto
More Alien rubbish and disinformation ,if they existed why dont they land and help humanity ? if they are inimical why dont they land and takeover and take everything they want and kill us ? they dont do either ,its all BULL ! humans have had the potential for technology for thousands of years but its always ''duurr it has to be alien technolgy'' CRAP !!!!!!!!

1) Believe me, they are very real.
2) They do land constantly. They just avoid doing it in a crowded shopping mall.
3) They have been 'helping us' since the dawn of civilisation. Most of our current technology is the result of reverse engineering and their 'teachings'.
4) It's not their jobs to babysit us, or protect us from ourselves.
5) They take what they 'need' from Earth regularly.
6) Why would you spend 300,000 years genetically fine-tuning something, then kill them all. Illogical.
7) 'Potential' does not represent actuality. If you disagree, then feel free to go build me a temporal distortion drive and inertia cancellation device please.
8) Duurr?? There are more stars that we know of in our Universe so far, than there are grains of sand on this planet .... That's just the stars ... Now consider for a second how many planets would come along with those stars .... "duurr" would be the type of noise I'd expect to come from the mouth of someone who ignored the near mathematical CERTAINTY of life on other planets as being idiotic. So I am not surprised to have seen it in your post.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornOfSin
reply to post by ZordonMV

Actually there have been a few cases of DNA testing confirming remains of biological entities being of unknown origin.

There has also been testing of implants removed from human 'abductees' with similar 'we don't know what this is' results.

So you really should Google things before you make statements like that.

Agreed in the sense that there have been some good DNA analyses. Folks still come up with excuses to deny the obvious.

The implications of the DNA analyses are a whole other set of issues.

The implications of the Vatican collaboration with the fallen angels also has serious implications. The pressures to conform will be intense.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
Ha ha ha ha

This is why I love ATS.

It proves the failings of modern psychiatric support.

??

How does ATS prove the failings of a psychiatrists assistant?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

His resurrection witnessed by 500 people confirm that He was and is who He said He is.

All the deceptions deride, deny, trash Christ's divinity. I've never observed the fruit of that stance to be positive.

Affirming and praising His Deity has always brought a positive harvest in my life. That's plenty of truth, for me.

Harmonious attraction means that positivity will always draw positivity. Not trying to knock a system that has obviously worked for you your whole life, but you could have been worshiping a Barbie doll your whole life and it wouldn't matter as long as you delivered the same positivity to how you did it. Cause its the resonance which dictated the outcome.

His resurrection witnessed by 500 people? I must have missed someone rather huge in my extensive research on all religions. I would love it if you could direct me to any historical texts written by any witnesses of the historical Jesus.

Except of course if they are any of the ones written by Josephus, which are accepted to be forgeries that were actually written by Eusebius, who was also on the Council of Nicaea, who assisted the Emperor Constantine in creating what became our modern 'Christianity'.

I'm very serious though. If I have missed some historical documents, I really do want to read them.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

Lee Strobel started out merely researching the topic as a journalist, IIRC. He ended up quite differently than he expected:

THE CASE FOR CHRIST:

www.amazon.com...=nb_sb_ss_i_2_11?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=lee%20strobel%20the%20case%20for%20christ&sprefix=lee+strobel%2Caps% 2C276#/ref=sr_nr_n_2?rh=n%3A22%2Ck%3Alee+strobel+the+case+for+christ&keywords=lee+strobel+the+case+for+christ&ie=UTF8&qid=1365215814&rnid=2941120011
Also his

THE CASE FOR EASTER: JOURNALIST INVESTIGATES THE EVIDENCE FOR THE RESURRECTION is a good place to start with plenty of refs.

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1365215910&sr=8-8&keywords=lee+strobel+the+case+f or+christ#_

Josh McDowell's NEW EVIDENCE THAT DEMANDS A VERDICT

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1365216034&sr=1-1&keywords=josh+m cdowell+evidence+that+demands+a+verdict

is a great resource with tons and tons of refs.

Josh set out as an atheist to prove once and for all that the Bible was a stinking pile of fairy tales.

He did so with a fierce hatred for Christianity because his purportedly Christian father--an angry alcoholic--would daily beat his mother. Josh took to making sure that when his father came in the door, Josh triggered an attack from his father beating him so his mother wouldn't get beaten.

However, Josh had a lot of integrity as he studied the ancient languages to be able to disprove the Bible. And he definitely ended up in a different place than he expected.

== == ==

Merely an idea--even a wonderful idea--cannot stand the pressures of supernatural and exotic technology in the hands of a tyrannical satanic evil global government. ONLY the REALITY of a TRULY RISEN CHRIST alive within believers will withstand such forces.

NOTHING ELSE will.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by cconn487

The last Pope looked like Linda Blair in the excorcist it's evil don't be fooled. EVIL!

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by billy565

I doubt seriously if you want to go where they are going.

Obviously you do not get it. The so-called "aliens" are and have always been the fallen angels of the first Chapters of the Bible. Gen 6 for instance.

When all "this" is finally wrapped up, they are going to hell. Feel free to join them but I'd prefer not screaming in agony for they next 100 billion, trillion, etc. etc. years.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Basically, I did the same thing as McDowell and Stroebel.

Although I came from a new ager, occultic standpoint. In trying to prove the New Age "urantia" book to a future wife I got "blind-sided" by the historical and scientific accuracy of the Bible. By the way it is odd that the lady I eventually married has been saying for over 20 years that the final deception would involve "ufo's" & "aliens" !!!!

Now I am an extremely conservative Christian!

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Call me crazy/delusional/evil but the research I've done, and the gut feeling I have, is that BornofSin has got this right.

I wouldn't normally do this, but if the OP is well grounded, it will not be taken in bad regards.

The so called "Enlightenment" included a number of blokes who trumpeted that their constructions on reality would reign supreme and the Bible would fade into the trash-heap of history--and that rather soon. They are now dust and their beliefs are shown to be hollow, arrogant, corrupt and evil. The Bible is still being proven true and life-giving every day.

I'm one of those blokes, but I nor any other person seeking enlightenment that I am aware of would "trumpet that their constructions on reality would reign supreme and that the Bible would fade into the trash-heap of history" The bible does contain truth. It also contains non-truths. The eternal truth that IS written about in the Bible will never perish.

The Truth will reign when the dust settles.
-
EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW; EVERY TONGUE CONFESS THAT JESUS IS LORD to the glory of The Father.
-
THAT'S the TRUTH.

That's YOUR truth

Evidently you construe "reality" to fit your presumed tidy little boxes.
I have found reality is much more complex, robust, broad and deep than to fit anyone's tidy little boxes.

Here again you are touting YOUR reality as the only true reality. The truth (part of it) as I see it, is that ALL realities are valid because they are the perceptions that we each hold. Perception is reality. Ask anyone in the military, they'll give you the same line because it's about the only truth that I found to be passed down through the ranks. No matter what the situation, "Perception is reality" This stuck with me.

It sounds like you also presume to 100% UNDERSTAND "ALIEN" PSYCHOLOGY, motives, goals, strategies, methods, priorities etc.
I'm curious--where did you get your PhD in alien psychology?

Do you have one??

I agree with the OP in that the Vatican is holding information about ET contact and are very probably trying to decide the best way to keep their place in society after disclosure has happened. I think the great deception is what dogma has done to make us think that we are the ego mind and that we are not all personalities of the same intelligent cosmic awareness that is all of existence. While I don't agree with all of your theological views, I know that they are right and perfect for you. I do not mean to contest your belief system in any way. I do ask that you learn a bit more about the enlightenment movement that you spoke of. We seek only to spread light in a world so full of darkness. Blessings to everyone!!

Namaste _/|\_

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptNemo2012
.... My mom was a contactee and they seemed to have fixed problems she was having that stopped her from having anymore children after her first. They in her experiences called what they did to her a gift, and then 9 months latter there I was and all the problems the doctors had said could not be fixed were fixed like they never happened. ....

CaptNemo - your story is fascinating, thank you for sharing!

Keeping in mind that they do lie, have they ever said anything to you or have you had any information revealed to you in a dream why they fixed your mom or if you were intentional?

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by CaptNemo2012

Thx thx. I did read your narrative on the other thread. But I think your good summary is fitting here because it shows some of what the critters are up to and capable of. Personally, I think some seem to go out of their way to build a positive reputation.

I just don't buy it. Even those who appear to be positive are still caught lying routinely to the government folks.

Plenty of reason, imho to be more than wary. Particularly given the Vatican saying we have to re-evaluate the Gospel story if the critters 'theology' is 'proven' accurate. How on earth could that be done! LOL.

Bo Xian - I agree with you, I think there is some "good cop" "bad cop" going on when they interact with people.
It does make me wonder though then when you hear about stories of Angels helping people... were they good angels or fallen angels?

In the same vein of the question I asked CaptNemo, have you ever heard of a reason for why they step in and help women get pregnant? I can see them healing people randomly so that the person can then go out and say they healed me, aliens are great, everyone should love them!, but the child thing makes me wonder since abductees usually site weird sexual experiments or egg/sperm collection.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I know Lee Strobel well. He has been proven to be an outright liar I'm sorry to say. A very clever and articulate liar, but a liar none the less. There is mountains of evidence which shows he knowingly fabricates material, as there is no other way that someone who presents as a competent researcher, could possibly present such vastly inaccurate material. Other times he is clearly shown to be complicit in others fabricating evidence as it serves his cause. One of my favourite examples is this:

Lee Strobel: An eminent archaeologist named Jerry Vardaman has done a great deal of work in this regard. He has found a coin with the name of Quirinius on it in very small writing, or what we call ‘micrographic’ letters. This places him as proconsul of Syria and Cilicia from 11 B.C. until after the death of Herod.”

Jerry Vardaman is in no way 'eminent'. His work has never published any of his accounts for peer review, or offered it to be subjected to any other scrutiny. He has also never produced any of the coins for inspection, any photographs of them for inspection, or even a black and white photocopy which could substantiate his claim.

In fact the only actual evidence he has ever put forward, is hand drawn pictures of what he says the coins look like. The problem with the drawings that he put forward is that the 'eminent archaeologists' drawing includes the letter 'J' which actually didn't exist until 9 centuries after the coins were 'supposedly' made. Which not only serves as a very laughable oversight in their combined effort to fool the public, but represents exactly how good the 'archaeologist' must be at his work that he can't even make a historically accurate forgery in a DRAWING.

I am also well versed in the (fundamental) works of Josh McDowell. I say 'fundamental', because without meaning to sound too harsh, I noticed very quickly that his intelligence is vastly disproportionate to the credibility afforded to him, by the fact he is a terrible author who puts forth mountains of very poorly evaluated information that he was either incapable of; or unwilling; to research properly.

He put forth the conclusion that

"the resurrection of Jesus Christ is one of the best established events in history, according to the laws of legal evidence".

This appears to be based on a standard of Law which he has invented in his own mind, cause none of what he believes to be irrefutable evidence would ever be admissible under current US laws (or any other 1st world country).

By his methodology for evidential reasoning relating to Bibliographic scrutiny, if we were to examine the lifespan of a comic book character such as superman under the considerations of; historical tracing, publications, synchronicity of content and texts from originating sources, you will find that it actually holds more merit for consideration as fact than what he presents as evidential support for the validity of the Bible.

In fact, even if we were to accept his methodology for establishing fact as being an intelligent system of reasoning (which couldn't be further from the truth), you would still find that the Gospel fails even this flimsy basis for fact.

This is what leads me to believe that this man is simply of below average intelligence and not just trying to deceive people, as he honestly seems incapable of processing rationale and logic, or accurately assessing even simple non-linear dynamic systems.

His claim that of proof within the "14,000 or 26,000" manuscripts of the New Testament proves my last point for two reasons;

Firstly, such a claim being represent by such high figures, would insinuate that he has put substantial amount of effort into compiling a figure for the historical texts, in order to align it with the fundamental research parameters he presented as his 'premise of truth'. But if this was the case, then is a near mathematical impossibility that any thorough research could have produced a range of figures with a variable of 12,000. This means that he actually did no real research in order to come up with this figure. It is most likely that he was presented with two different figures whilst doing VERY basic research and was too lazy to work out which was accurate and therefore used them both as a 'range'.

Secondly, most of the texts he refers to are from the Middle Ages, written as 'Books according to:' which means that even 26,000 of them combined serve only to prove that a lot of people heard the same stories of what happened 1300 years ago. We could have 26,000 school kids write their own version of the story of 'What Santa does at Christmas', it does not then mean that they would be representative of fact as he (crazily) believes it does.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join