It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vatican & Aliens 2013: Unsealed Alien Files

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+55 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

www.disclose.tv...

BX briefly transcribed bits followed by some paraphrased notes:

. . .

. . . [minute: 00:22 ] that this holy order could be part of one of the biggest cover-ups in UFO history. . . .the church is getting ready to embrace outside of planet earth as part of creation. According to UFO theorists, the Vatican has possessed knowledge of alien life, for centuries . . .
. . .

UNSEALED ALIEN FILES . . .

. . .

[minute 2:05] April 8th (2005) at 6:03 AM hours before John Paul's funeral, an unidentified flying object is filmed by a security camera observing St Peter's Basilica. Could this mysterious object be evidence of a connection between the Vatican and alien life? A connection that theorists and historians believe has existed since the creation of the [RCC] church.

. . .

Giordanao Bruno . . . suggesting that science dictates life on other planets. . . . in 1600, Bruno was found guilty of heresy and burned at the stake. . . . the first person in history executed by the [RCC] for belief in Extraterrestrials . . . . . . was Bruno sacrificed to cover up a secret the church has allegedly hidden for the past 1500 years?

BX notes paraphrased:

--The RCC ties to alien forms--connected for 1500 years.

--UFO craft put in art . . . particularly in the Middle ages.

--The discs seen over history in Christian art are identical to commonly seen craft. [minute 05:45]

--alien remains found buried right under the church . . .

--Fatima--a mass UFO sighting . . . a saucer shaped craft came down from the sky . . .

--Vatican hiding details of a coming alien invasion? [about minute 8:00-9:00]

--Bill Birnes: in Africa--a diamond shaped light in the sky [video included]

--RC's a billion world wide eyes and ears to report on alien goings on.

--Dr Jose Funes [about 11:00]

--Bill Birnes--the Vatican declaring . . . [minute 11:30]

--Vatican science dept held a science conference--40 scientists and religious leaders--the subject--alien life--implications. [Steve Bassett about 12:05]

--[minute 12:48] . . . reversing stance . . .

--Vatican secret archives--thousands and thousands of volumes kept for well over a thousand years.

--52 miles of shelving . . . 32,000 archives . . .

--[minute 13:50] Carter asked Library of Congress to ask the Vatican for their UFO info and the Vatican refused twice.

--alien skulls . . . Bill Birnes . . . 1998 excavations under the Vatican library . . . workers found strange skulls--elongated . . . oversized eyes . . . upon that discovery . . . the site was closed . . . could be skulls dating back to the beginning of Rome . . .

= = = = =

I think the video is well worth watching.

It is affirming of the Exo-Vaticanus research of Cris Putnam and Tom Horn.

It is evident that the Vatican has been at least tomb deep in alien stuff for a very long time.

It seems to me that there has to be some carefully calculated goings on vis a vis the Vatican and alien information.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Nice post.

Obviously there is something the church doesn't want known.

Why do we let a religious institution have the power to hold history hostage? Not saying the church is evil or anything like that, but fearing the unknown that doesn't match up with a belief system is pure ignorance in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Star and Flag my friend................I don't want to miss this one later! Cheers

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by cconn487

Thanks for your kind reply.

Man appears to be genetically predisposed to worship SOMETHING.

Some worship work, sex, politics, power, food, fictional characters, pretend gods and goddesses . . . etc.

Social, political and RELIGIOUS INSTITUTIONS can all be quite tyrannical and deadly. Actually, they TEND to be that way.

It seems to me that organized pseudo-Christianity has done more to prevent folks from establishing a RELATIONSHIP with Jesus than most other things.

I don't know that the serfs and slaves have ever had much opportunity to direct the leaders of their bigger social and other INSTITUTIONS. Such institutions are powermongering hotbeds of privilege and authoritarian nonsense--usually with literally devilish intent and assists toward hellish goals, imho.

I was just struck by this video with HOW LONG the Vatican has been up to it's Swiss guard tutu's in alien information and cover-ups. It appears to have been a lot longer than even I suspected.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

Thanks for your kind reply. My impression is that the UNSEALED ALIEN FILES program is a continuing one.

I don't have TV so will have to check it out from time to time on the net. Folks could post updates here, if they wished.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I think this is fact. Please check my post on new topics. I have been wanting to tell my story for years and now that all this is going on I figured it was time. Flag to you op. My post is NOTW?????

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptNemo2012

Thanks. Will search your post out on new topics.

Can you elaborate a little for this thread, please?

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
What I wouldn't give to have a couple of weeks of complete access to the Vatican Archives.

The treasures they possess have got to be astounding.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I knew it. Aliens are real and so are we.......we are alien to this planet. Now that the church is going to announce it people will finally believe.

They are coming back to get us and we're going home......yipee!

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Just a heads up if disclosure does start from the Vatican. Religion is not know for critical thinking and it could provide a very strong public relations campaign for some subversive alien agenda. I do not know if what will be released will be right, wrong, have some spin or straight out facts, just handle with care as there has been a lot of coverups and misinformation so far and to think that all this will suddenly change overnight is overly hopeful.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Not to beat a dead horse with the Prophecy of the Pope, Peter the Roman and the recent Pope but if the catholic church actually did release we are being visited or even controlled by an off world source could this not be the end of the Holy Roman Church from perhaps people who refuse to hear it and destroy the Vatican in revolt?

In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church, there will sit [i.e., as bishop]. Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations, and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills [i.e. Rome] will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people. The End.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Thanks. Will search your post out on new topics.

Can you elaborate a little for this thread, please?

Yes. My story is strange. My mom was a contactee and they seemed to have fixed problems she was having that stopped her from having anymore children after her first. They in her experiences called what they did to her a gift, and then 9 months latter there I was and all the problems the doctors had said could not be fixed were fixed like they never happened. Anyway my story is a mixture of what my parents told me were there experiences and my experiences since I was very young. Questioning why if they are true and not just delusions these things happened and why I seem to be wired a little different from my brothers and why I have always from an early age been completely nuts about ancient civilizations and ET even before my parents told me they're experiences.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

But I think it would take a year to even begin to understand just the tips of all the icebergs of data there.

The whole place is like a museum. I was awestruck by a lot of the artworks.

However, the spiritual 'feel' of the place was not all that . . . uhhhh . . . light and sweet, imho.

I could well imagine that it's just as the video in the OP outlines . . . under the surface.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by billy565
I knew it. Aliens are real and so are we.......we are alien to this planet. Now that the church is going to announce it people will finally believe.

They are coming back to get us and we're going home......yipee!

going 'home' . . . uhhhhh, in their meat freezer compartments?

I don't plan on going with the fallen angels ANYWHERE.

My ticket is on another travel agency entirely.

I'm convinced that the Vatican has fallen hook line and sinker for the GREAT END TIMES DECEPTION.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
Just a heads up if disclosure does start from the Vatican. Religion is not know for critical thinking and it could provide a very strong public relations campaign for some subversive alien agenda. I do not know if what will be released will be right, wrong, have some spin or straight out facts, just handle with care as there has been a lot of coverups and misinformation so far and to think that all this will suddenly change overnight is overly hopeful.

WELL PUT.

However, based on my 40+ years of study, I personally have no doubt that the Vatican will be participating in a very evil deception, delusion, seduction.

I'd encourage folks to RUN THE OTHER DIRECTION and certainly to have nothing to do with such goings on and constructions on 'reality.'

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

I don't see the RCC sheeple destroying the Vatican in revolt. They are tooooo compliant and idolatrous--too many of them--at the trappings of power; the mythos; the fossilized institution in all its manifestations.

I'm far more concerned about them swallowing this 'new line' on 'truth' from the lying critters then given sanction and affirmation by the Vatican hierarchy.

Dreadful.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Thx thx. I did read your narrative on the other thread. But I think your good summary is fitting here because it shows some of what the critters are up to and capable of. Personally, I think some seem to go out of their way to build a positive reputation.

I just don't buy it. Even those who appear to be positive are still caught lying routinely to the government folks.

Plenty of reason, imho to be more than wary. Particularly given the Vatican saying we have to re-evaluate the Gospel story if the critters 'theology' is 'proven' accurate. How on earth could that be done! LOL.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Believe me these same thoughts have crossed my mind and I have actually said to people I know here that this may be the great deception. I have read revelation several times and it does seem to point in this direction. But the only way to know for sure is to wait and see what happens. I have no worries on that for I know which side I am on in the event that this is the case. I always have been. But you have to understand that if it is true that these beings are the fallen ones it does not mean that the angels in the bible where not also of other worlds. The deception is supposed to happen first yes. But does that mean that all of these beings are bad or does it mean the first ones we meet will be bad.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by cconn487
= Not saying the church is evil or anything like that,

Well, if you won't say it then I will.

The church, and EVERY religion IS evil!
EVIL to its core!!!!

Because EVERY major religion has ONE thing in common.

They teach you to SUBMIT and pray to a power outside of yourself.
This is why these bastards in the sky don't care which religion you choose.
Just that you choose one.

As long as you NEVER realize how powerful you actually are then.....They can NEVER be defeated.

They want you to believe that YOU are powerless.
Only through submitting to some make believe entity can you ever hope to go to whatever awesome made up place you choose to believe exists.

What they do NOT want you to know is that you could collectively WIPE THEM OUT OF EXISTENCE with a single thought.
That YOU are ALL POWERFUL, ALL KNOWING, ALL that IS, WAS, and EVER WILL BE!

Nope, give your unlimited power over to worshipping and idolizing any number of figures but don't you dare think that you can do this whole "life thing" on your own.
edit on 5-4-2013 by GeneralChaos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
unsealed alien files?you must be kidding,Thats the most ridiculous show ever,cant believe guys like Birnes contirbute to it,oh wait i said Birnes,yeah.............

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join