It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vatican & Aliens 2013: Unsealed Alien Files

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I'm kind of convinced the great deception spoken of in the bible is itself, not the deception we are led to believe it is

Now hold on let me explain, this is a pretty creepy subject. Not saying any of this is fact, just a "what if" scenario.

The bible, love it, hate it, whatever. It can be said is the greatest historical book ever written, or a complete work of fiction.

Lets say its fiction (not hating on anybody's religion here). Lets say it was created to subjugate and control the masses, taking away their power. Written by man. Whether an outside force or not is behind it matters not. Its here today. Its a fact.

The whole revelations part speaking of the Anti-Christ, great deception, Armageddon, generally bad, horrible things.

Telling people there will be false prophets, people leading others into not so nice scenarios, comets, rain of fire, rivers of blood, rape murder, etc.

If the church is evil, things like pedophilia, worshiping money, the crusades burning people for being "witches", judging others (while preaching to not judge and turn the other cheek
Generally all the faults with the church.

Wouldn't they want to turn as many people away from any form of salvation as they could? Keep the slaves/little people doing the things they don't want to while serving them as Gods. Calling anything they do not accept as evil/demonic.

Which I find funny as hell as I have read multiple times all throughout the internet how alien beings are really demons sent by Satan himself, and 100% fact and proven real. Though the chance of benevolent alien contacting us is pure science fiction fantasy. Funny how religion creates super powered hypocrites who say their piece and stick their fingers in their ears yelling "lalalalalalican'thearyoui'mrightyourwrong"

So what if the great deception is truly salvation from those who would control every aspect of our lives? Its not a huge stretch when you think about it, just look around the world and see how much of the planet is truly controlled by those who do not have the majority of planet Earth's population well being in mind.
edit on 5-4-2013 by cconn487 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I'd never seen this before Bo, thanks for posting. I'm a fan of Tom Horn as well and tend to agree that the "powers and principalities of the air" is an apt description of aliens/demons. Human interaction with such beings tend to follow the same patterns of lost time, powerlessness and a sense of brooding evil. With the current trend towards normalizing aliens through movies the church is nearly ready to reveal the "solution" with the introduction of the antichrist. Talk about a false flag to end all false flag operations!

The Earth was given to the fallen angels and Satan and they use every trick in the book to lead us away from our source of true divinity and salvation. It is prophesied that they would be given complete control for a time and mankind will be tested but all will be made new with a new heaven and a new earth with the return of Christ.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
My take on this subject is that some form of "Disclosure" is inevitable and close and the Vatican is trying desperately to appear hip to it all of a sudden because they know that big religion will become old news once people start doing their cosmic math. If they take the position, suddenly, that "ETs can be baptized too" maybe they can save face with the hardliners.

If ETs are visiting us you can be pretty sure that they found us before the Church even existed, therefore it would make perfect sense that their secret archive would be loaded with documentation on sightings and such.

They've had to keep it a secret because it has always been a direct threat to them, but now it's the opposite. It's becoming a threat to keep it secret.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

We already had this post yesterday and repeating the same thing over again, only difference is you did a good job of it.

Why does humanity need to wait for the church to reveal the truth. They have long known of the connection of jesus to the Ets. If they have always known this information why only share it with humanity now? Is it to regain a larger following for the church.

My post called, "jesus was a Demigod" says it all. It has already been revealed, so how can the church reveal somting that is already done. They have had there chance and even now at this very moment today, they will still not admit the truth. Its not going to happen now, they do not know how to lead anymore.

Jesus was an ET, his father above in a space craft...all the info has already been covered.

Again I say this for all Ats members to see, we will not tolerate hate speach on Ats. I would like to know why in all your posts and your linked posts do you (the re borns) call the Freemasons, the Jews, the Occultists, the catholics, alien lovers, psychics, Obama, Bush, the queen, Hindu, muslim, budhists...and the list goes on, why are we Evil, Satinists and the anti christ, what is wrong with the lost of you, judging everyone on Ats like this. This is defamation and where is your evidence to prove this, im not talking about your philosophical evidence(the bible) considering evidence clearly shows the bible was tampered with.

I am connected the the higher beings , Ets . They ARE very aware of what information is being shared here on ATS and they are very aware of your ignorance and your deception and missinformation that you are spreading.

I think if anything your beloved jesus would find you all a big bunch of hypocrits, Im not sure what kind of christians you are but the Ets know your matrix i would stop spreading this trash, they are not impressed with you lot.

I remember watching a documentry on tv on evening and I saw this young preacher, I think he must have been about 10 years old. He would travel with his dad whom was also a preacher. He would go into a strange demonic freak out and praise jesus and all the people put their hard earned cash into the collection. He said everything was Evil and from satin. What I found interesting is that this guy looked as though he was possesed by a demon.

Not long after the little one was preaching , he filmed himself in his motel room, rolling in his money and braging how he had conned everyone. Does anyone ever remember seeing this?

You may think you are on a holy quest but it is deluded one and most Ats members are not impressed anymore with this kind of hate speach. This in not a threat but im telling you as God is my witness, those beings that farm us and manipulate our genetic evolution are well aware of the lot of you and I can tell you one thing for sure is that they are far older in evolution the jesus. By billions of years. whatever you are doing you are gonna be doing it to yourself.

edit on 5-4-2013 by STARTRUTH49 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-4-2013 by STARTRUTH49 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Well, that's, um, interesting. The RCC covering up "proof of aliens"? Hmmmmm.......

I have some opinions on these "aliens". I suppose it might make sense, in a twisted way, for such an organization to conceal knowledge of what those beings really are. Talk of them "embracing" this "alien life"? Well, that doesn't surprise me at all.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by Hopechest

*snip*

However, the spiritual 'feel' of the place was not all that . . . uhhhh . . . light and sweet, imho.

I could well imagine that it's just as the video in the OP outlines . . . under the surface.

When my husband and I visited Rome (while stationed in Germany), we didn't even bother touring the Vatican. We went past it, and saw a LOT of people waiting to get in. The place didn't feel like anywhere I wanted to go, though. We did tour Notre Dame, while in Paris, though. Fascinating building, but more than a little creepy. Nothing "sweetness and light" about a lot of their places.

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Originally posted by billy565
I knew it. Aliens are real and so are we.......we are alien to this planet. Now that the church is going to announce it people will finally believe.

They are coming back to get us and we're going home......yipee!

going 'home' . . . uhhhhh, in their meat freezer compartments?

I don't plan on going with the fallen angels ANYWHERE.

My ticket is on another travel agency entirely.

I'm convinced that the Vatican has fallen hook line and sinker for the GREAT END TIMES DECEPTION.

Amen to that! I got chills reading that comment. Go with them? NO WAY. I know, from an old friend (now deceased) how really EVIL they are. His comments alone were enough to make me sure who these "aliens" really are. I would bet that being able to spot them for their true selves is one reason some of us never see them, or any UFOs. There certainly is a lot of deception coming, though! Not just this business, but more. Look at all the movies, etc., that have some "half human/half something" character coming to "save the day". People are being brainwashed, and most can't see it. MANY churches are misleading people, compromising God's Word, and some are flat out demonic. Ever watch those YT videos of these people at some "revival" or other shaking, flopping on the floor, howling, heads moving so fast it's like something from a horror film? We have demons in a lot of the so-called churches these days.

S&F for the thread, btw.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

I'd go with you Hope to keep you company those places can be awful scarey lol

ps can you read Latin

Though if truth be told I don't really believe for one minute that there's a closed file somewhere in the Vatican with Top Secret Alien Files on it tut give me a break children.

Before you all start on me for saying that I do believe in things out side of this world i just don't think the Vatican are having friday tea and cakes with them tut

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Uhm, the video kinda sucked hard....

I mean I appreciate the topic but, I'd have to give that 2 tinfoil hats out of 10.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I posted exactly what is going on, and will happen a month or so ago in great detail in an ATS thread:

VATICAN PROPHECY, THE END OF RELIGION AND THE SHIFT IN UNIVERSAL CONSCIOUSNESS

Many people thought I was crazy. But as with everything else I have posted on this site since I joined recently, I am getting it directly from the source so I'll be proven right.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by GeneralChaos

Let me hear a most resounding AMEN from the congregation (if you will)!!

REAL Disclosure and, much more importantly, Contact, is of course something that has to be seen, experienced to be believed. We more discerning folks have been down this road of disappointment too many times to get outright excited about it. However, if it happens, it positively cannot POSSIBLY have anything to do with any stinking brainwashing religion-cult or outright WORSHIP of anyone or anything PERIOD. Worship is utter slavery that ONLY serves to feed the beyond monstrous ego of the worshipped. Contact can ONLY be an advancement in science and spirituality - focusing on love, forgiveness, clean slates - that's absolutely outside of anything organized or that has a name, doctrine, blind faith (by definition) without proof.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I think that Christian Church keeps the secrets inherited from the ancient Egyptians through Judaism and Coptic traditions. There are strange similarities of art, chants, architectural design, priest garments etc. So they know very well what they are hiding! I hope for more transparent catholic policy!

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
... by the way in ancient Egyptian a word has strange significance! The hieroglyph "amn", amen is translated as occult, hidden! Is not my translation but A.E. Budge's translation!amen
edit on 5-4-2013 by scuba because: repair

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Very interesting video... just listening.

I always assumed there is more going on in the vatican.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
S&F. I appreciate the thread and video.

I believe the Vatican holds many ET secrets. I did not know about the bodies found, with the elongated heads, and unusual nose and eye cavities. It looked a lot like the Starchild skull.

I wonder if anyone has done DNA on the remains of the Vatican fine? Anyone heard any word on that?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
The Vatican wants a alien savior because they know tgey deceived people by telling them jesus is real and he's going to save you.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptNemo2012
reply to post by BO XIAN

Believe me these same thoughts have crossed my mind and I have actually said to people I know here that this may be the great deception. I have read revelation several times and it does seem to point in this direction. But the only way to know for sure is to wait and see what happens.

I can understand that perspective. I believe Holy Spirit has made it clear to a number of researchers and others, however. Forced sex--rape--is not a righteous friendly thing. And mutilating humans just like they do cattle etc. is certainly horrific.

I have no worries on that for I know which side I am on in the event that this is the case. I always have been.

PRAISE GOD FOR THAT. THAT'S THE CRITICAL ISSUE.

But you have to understand that if it is true that these beings are the fallen ones it does not mean that the angels in the bible where not also of other worlds.

That's an interesting conjecture. Conceivable. I don't know that it means anything significant in terms of our needed responses. We cooperate with those on God's side and engage in spiritual warfare with the fallen angels on satan's side regardless of where they are from, have inhabited or traveled through. imho.

The deception is supposed to happen first yes. But does that mean that all of these beings are bad or does it mean the first ones we meet will be bad.

That's an interesting question. For those abducted because they or their family history [always some sort of willful occult activity even 'merely' faithfully reading a horoscope] have opened a spiritual door--spiritually legally authorizing the fallen ones such access--as Guy Malone

www.ANCIENTofDAYS.net...

www.alienresistance.org...

and his 400+ cases attest to . . . they've already met the evil doers. Spiritual warfare in Christ's Name and Blood stopped that nonsense cold in his teen years and in the 400+ cases.

And, certainly there have been increasing numbers of God's angelic messengers interacting overtly with Believers and those being brought to faith.

In terms of the general populace? Good question. Here's my impression. It seems that the historic pattern is:

1. God declares prophetically the contract between Him and Believers. IF YOU OBEY, . . . in these ways . . . THEN BLESSINGS. IF YOU DISOBEY, then these consequences.

2. He usually outlines some particularly dramatic or significant prophetic future event(s) . . . often contingent on human behavior or some significant bench-mark part of His plan.

3. Mankind ignores mankind's duties toward God.

4. God lets evil flower and multiply in degree of degredation and plentitude, spread. When it reaches a certain point, the BIG HAMMER falls.

5. It seems to me we are in the era of Him allowing evil to flower outrageously. That will likely well involve the fallen ones operating overtly before the global populace and coercing them into the one world religion and government to ultimately be required to worship satan.

6. However, I suspect that God will have His messengers demonstrate His power and glory in 'guerilla' operations here and there right along apace. And then Armageddon when the enemy's forces and people are totally removed from the planet will certainly involve Christ, angelic forces and evidently all Believers--men--according to Colton Burpo.

7. So maybe the answer to that question is a kind of both/and. Maybe most of the populace will see the evil ones more overtly first. . . . with God's forces doing them damage here and there in specific locales. I do NOT think the enemy forces will be allowed totally unfettered reign even during the Great Tribulation. I believe God will be mucking things up for them quite frequently.

imho

edit on 5/4/2013 by BO XIAN because: fixing quote tags

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by GeneralChaos

Evidently you are of the religion that has yourself as your god.

That never worked out well for me. It never worked out well for any of my counseling clients.

I don't think it's realistic to life and ultimate reality to expect it to work out well.

But it makes a very effective seduction meme for the enemy of your soul--given the ego factors of mankind--particularly for those with significant degrees of ATTACHMENT DISORDER.

The options are not infinite.

Reality means

1. There either ARE or ARE NOT spiritual forces and entities outside of individuals and the 4D 'reality' we contend with--with our senses and minds. The overwhelming evidence from throughout history and currently is that there is A LOT outside the individual. Scientist Jacques Vallee attested to those realities in his 10 year study of the ET/fallen angel phenomena.

2. IF there ARE entities and realities, a spiritual dimension outside of yet inside and involving each individual--THEN it is more than wise for each individual to determine what the REAL PRIORITIES ARE on such scores.

3. IF there is nothing outside of each individual--then we are, as St Paul says--of all men most miserable without a Resurrection and Hope. Mankind has shown a great capacity to cooperate with evil entities against his own individual and collective good. Thankfully Christ's Resurrection as witnessed by more than 500 people who saw at close range him running around loose afterwards provides ample HOPE in our own resurrection/transformation into our totally 'Heavenized' bodies.

4. Given the ultimate issues and factors involved, I'd think one would be supremely wise to insure that one's understandings were quite accurate on such scores and matters.

5. Following propaganda on it will not likely result in a good outcome.

6. There's NO substitute for a RELATIONSHIP with Christ--NOT a RELIGION. Religion is deadly regardless of the focus or doctrines. Christ made that clear in His responses to the Pharisees--PhD's in RELIGION.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by cconn487

I didn't find your conjectures well thought out.

One determines most readily the nature of a tree by its fruit.

The globalist oligarchy is EVIL. Their fruit is evil. Their goals are evil. Their means are evil.

God gave individuals some degree of free will. It is evil to subsume, manipulate, take control and obliterate such free will.

It is evil to obliterate lives. It is evil to treat people like cattle. It is evil to treat people like white lab rats. It is evil to enslave people. It is evil to genocidally murder masses of people. It is evil to needlessly send our best and brightest to murder one another on opposing battle fields. It is evil to bioengineer genocidal plagues. It is evil to have cures for cancer and withhold them. Whitewashing such evils won't cut it.

Trying to define away evil doesn't deal with it. Evil by any other name is still evil.

Evil has tried to obliterate the Bible for centuries--millennia. The fact remains that those who would contend against it will be crushed under its truths. Those who are broken and contrite upon it's truths will experience eternal life. The differences are stark. The evidence is abundant--for the aware and the discerning--not for the mind deluded.

The so called "Enlightenment" included a number of blokes who trumpeted that their constructions on reality would reign supreme and the Bible would fade into the trash-heap of history--and that rather soon. They are now dust and their beliefs are shown to be hollow, arrogant, corrupt and evil. The Bible is still being proven true and life-giving every day.

In terms of the OP, the Vatican and the critters are demonstrably now on the side of evil. The fruit of that alliance will be evil. Folks are being warned. They will make their choices. They will harvest what they sow.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
I'd never seen this before Bo, thanks for posting. I'm a fan of Tom Horn as well and tend to agree that the "powers and principalities of the air" is an apt description of aliens/demons. Human interaction with such beings tend to follow the same patterns of lost time, powerlessness and a sense of brooding evil. With the current trend towards normalizing aliens through movies the church is nearly ready to reveal the "solution" with the introduction of the antichrist. Talk about a false flag to end all false flag operations!

The Earth was given to the fallen angels and Satan and they use every trick in the book to lead us away from our source of true divinity and salvation. It is prophesied that they would be given complete control for a time and mankind will be tested but all will be made new with a new heaven and a new earth with the return of Christ.

ABSOLUTELY INDEED. Well put.

It is still amazing to me . . . there's abundant evidence . . . experiencers are accessible to most people . . . certainly solid research is available to folks. IT's not exactly rocket science to research things and make some reasonable judgment as to what's good vs evil in this field.

Sure there's lots of smoke and mirrors . . . even multidimensional slight-of hand and dramatic supernatural and exotic tech demonstrations.

But the core issues of good vs evil are well displayed through all the whitewash, sham, delusion and illusion. However, one may have to have a somewhat cleansed perceptual set of skills and perceptual set in order to discern such distinctions well and reliably. Folks awash in their own crud are not likely to discern well at all.

The Vatican has practiced deception; POWER-MONGERING POMP AND CIRCUMSTANCE at the expense of virtually every other value for many many centuries. It's no great shock that they have signed on with the fallen angel crews and dark lord for the ultimate POWER-MONGERING POMP AND CIRCUMSTANCE gig.

Let the buyer betware!

Thanks for your kind reply. May God Bless you and yours abundantly.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ndc86
My take on this subject is that some form of "Disclosure" is inevitable and close and the Vatican is trying desperately to appear hip to it all of a sudden because they know that big religion will become old news once people start doing their cosmic math. If they take the position, suddenly, that "ETs can be baptized too" maybe they can save face with the hardliners.

Interesting conjectures. I don't think the Vatican is trying as a Johnny-come-lately to be hip about it. I believe they have been in on the planning, strategies etc. for a very long time--probably centuries.

If ETs are visiting us you can be pretty sure that they found us before the Church even existed, therefore it would make perfect sense that their secret archive would be loaded with documentation on sightings and such.

Agreed.

They've had to keep it a secret because it has always been a direct threat to them, but now it's the opposite. It's becoming a threat to keep it secret.

Interesting point. Certainly, they are going to have to be overtly on the bandwagon when it is all outted or else be left in the dust.

Thanks for your kind reply.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join