It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vatican & Aliens 2013: Unsealed Alien Files

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReformedII
reply to post by BO XIAN

Basically, I did the same thing as McDowell and Stroebel.

Although I came from a new ager, occultic standpoint. In trying to prove the New Age "urantia" book to a future wife I got "blind-sided" by the historical and scientific accuracy of the Bible. By the way it is odd that the lady I eventually married has been saying for over 20 years that the final deception would involve "ufo's" & "aliens" !!!!

Now I am an extremely conservative Christian!

PRAISE GOD FOR HIS FAITHFULNESS.

YUP, as the OP demonstrates, your wife has been accurate for a long time.

My best man's half brother is a Urantia devotee. Their dad showed me the book and I read a lot of it. I wasn't impressed.

Slightly clever deception and seduction stuff here and there but mostly . . . it was embarrassing cocked-up junk, to me.

CONGRATS ON BEING FREE from such sucking junk. Yea.

Thanks for your kind reply.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

"Extensive" research? Obviously, if that were true, you do not quite have the critical thinking part down quite yet.

And that is not so much criticism as the observation of someone who has been there and done that.

You have to have the ability to step outside your own minimal structure and observe the world from a distance. Then, you have to be able to put everything together. When I say everything, I mean, history, science, linguistics, archaeology, mythology [so-called] and even the occult all into one construct. Obviously, you have not.

Perhaps it was my experience within a new age group for almost 20 years which was most helpful to me. Because you also have to look at this universe as the location of a great war. I probably would not have had that insight had I not been involved in the new age and on the fringes of the occult for 20 years.

You are in the middle of a great war. What happens in a war, even a non shooting war like the cold war of the last 1/2 of the 20th century? Propaganda and Disinformation were characteristics of the cold war and we are dealing with beings now who make the cold war look like a contest between amoebas.

Even modern physics is finally admitting something that the Bible talked about 20 centuries ago. Physics now postulates a multi-dimensional universe of 7-11 dimensions. You are looking at the efforts of incredibly powerful multi-dimensional beings who are eternal, and who manipulate our physical reality at will. And some of these folk are the gods [small g] of mythology.

If the excrement strikes the ventilation system and "someone" claiming to be Jesus returning to solve ALL our problems appears in a "UFO" I will tell him to go to the devil. I believe that is the reason True Believers were told beforehand by Paul that we will meet Christ in the sky. If I'm not at "10000 feet and risin" he can kiss my "foot."

I was anti-Christian and thought the Bible was a fairy tale. But, I also have a post-Graduate education and am able to think and put diverse ideas together. You need to see the universe and the world from a different construct.

This existence which is only a blink of an eye does not matter unless you get the import of these 11 words.

1-4 In the beginning God
5-11 Who do you say that I am? [Matt16:15]

In 100 billion etc. etc. years those words and what you do with them will be the only things that matter to you!

ReformeII

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
The fact is that there is not a single book that we can point to by an original author that was written at the ACTUAL time in which Jesus was supposed to have lived.

The first written text of any kind was not until 40-60 years after he was supposed to have lived.

If you regard the Gospel in the 'unbroken lineage of text' principle that he presents, you then need toacknowledge the fact that there is a 300 year gap in in its history as that was when the Codex Sianaticus of 350 A.D originated.

If I were to ask of you now; that you write me an accurate interpretation of events which supposedly took place three hundred years back from today, and granted you the use any modern technologies for research you could draw on that you liked. Would you agree that it would be highly likely that what you came up with, could still never be ascertained as fact, regardless of consistency of inherited story?

I am not sure if you read the Bible references which I included in my posts before relating to the usage of 'Light' in the Bible but they are a representation of research that I have personally put into deciphering the messages of our historical religious texts.

Everything I present relating to such, I have not only researched myself first hand to its most original format, but I have also taken the (extensive) time to translate them myself from their original languages to ensure no error in 'series' of translations or misinterpretations.

You would not believe how horribly mistranslated much of the Bible is. The truth of it is that much of it; when read in its original context, actually relates to undoubtedly to astrology.

This is not to say that there is no 'truths' within the modern incarnation of the solar messiah. On the contrary, there is an abundance of truths when you consider the teachings relate to our connection with our planet and our Universe, which both fit directly into what any life-loving Christian would say are the ultimate temple given to us by God so that we may have life.

Divinity we refer to as 'God', is truth which was given to us in embrace in essence. Not in historical accuracy. I am in the middle of writing a book (which is proving to be the most enormously complicated undertaking I've ever attempted), in which I hope to establish in great detail that the true nature in knowing God, comes from knowing ourselves within a process of divine creation. It is the commonality of teaching within ALL religions on Earth, seeking to give meaning to our existence and answer the primary question of self-awareness; 'who am I?', or by proxy the more common; 'What is the meaning of life'.

The point I am trying to make in the book I am writing (and to you right now), is that the divinity of God is within life itself, not in any of the myriad of polarised belief systems. All of which; I am sorry to say; are more historically proven false than they could ever be true.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   

We all worship demons basically but it will take you a hell of a lot of working out for you to be able to understand this. almost all religions worship them shamanism works through them even chi is letting a jinn into you and its the jinn that gives you the energy you could start at this pdf its a guy who has researched and retranslated aleister crowleys docs he used back into greek and coptic and has ended up with a thorough understanding of it.

files.meetup.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Sorry But i just don't buy it.
The RC church at its upper levels has ALWAYS and ONLY EVER been
interested in accumulating and holding power and wealth by any means
possible be it brainwashing, torture, murder, theft, ridicule or whatever
means they could get away with throughout time across the planet.
Apparent faith or belief in "god" is irrelevant the bible as most people
know it it utter utter tripe taken from much earlier works and
edited and re edited time and again across the century's
to suit the power elite of the church to best scare the crap
out of ordinary folk to comply with THEIR rule and doctrine.
IF the RCC is about to start spouting about alien life then
either they are doing a PR job to smooth the release
of something world changing to keep them in their cosy position
or they are trying to cover a massive lie they are about to have
blow up in their face.
regardless it will be the poor "ordinary" people of faith that will have to deal
with any consequences.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Thanks for your kind posts.

Yeah, the Vatican was something else--in terms of the spiritual 'feel' of the place and in terms of the fossilized accoutrements abounding on every surface, in ever corner. The Pieta had been damaged not that long before and was somewhat roped off for restoration.

The glorifications of Mary were grievous to our souls.

The art works were technically fantastic . . . yet . . . what's with the fallen angel 'sylph?' doing on the Sistine Chapel ceiling by Michelangelo? . . . with the telltale 6 fingers, no less. That clue was put there a long time ago.

So many odd images in so much of their artwork.....it can't all be accidental. Demonic faces in churches all over, "gargoyles", and so forth....they don't even hide the stuff, and yet most won't question a thing.

Certainly you are right that the evidence is clear enough for those who really WANT to search out the truth.

Trouble is, the sources from the pit that flatter the rebellion and idolatry natures in man are going to 'win the day' for a time. . . . at least for times, time and half a time as Revelation puts it.

People have long preferred having their ears tickled to hearing the truth.

Yeah, I was a bit surprised at HOW MUCH and HOW LONG the Vatican has been party to the ET/fallen angel realities and memes.

God's best to you and yours.

Seems like it's been centuries. Then again, that would explain some of the horrific things done in the name of that church. Blessing to you and yours as well!

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ReformedII

Yes very extensive research. The likes of which all but few on this planet are capable of. I have had no need to adopt critical thinking in relation to the topics I covered in my previous posts, as I am getting first-hand information directly from the source/s. If it was Christ I was physically meeting regularly, I would probably be in here telling a different story. But when you are told by entities who are referenced within the Biblical texts, that the historical Jesus Christ never actually existed, I am inclined to take their word for it. Especially when they can point me to things such as the proper interpretations of the 'Light' references in the Bible, which made very little sense prior to that. Perhaps you can offer me better explanation as to John 12:35-45

When he had finished speaking, Jesus left and hid himself from them

They explanation I presented you fits exactly, what possible alternative is there to include 'hid himself from them'?

So, to my 'minimal structure' and the question relating to research;

The book I am compiling will primarily be a new Cosmological model, pieced together after being 'shown' a perspective of our Universe that I doubt many others (if any) on our planet will ever see. But it incorporates religious theology directly supporting my concept, including the Nag Hammadi Codices and Dead Sea Scrolls and mythology from 3 generations of Mesoamerican culture. I even present correlations for what I propose that can be found in a great deal of modern day crop-circles. But this is all just secondary data to support the hard scientific aspects.

I myself am a high school drop-out, who works as a musician. 9 months ago, I was aimlessly wandering through the world completely oblivious as to what my purpose in life could be. Then just after I turned 33 my life changed in ways you wouldn't believe if I told you.

I have been given gifts and shown things, that I will probably still be trying to decipher for many, many years to come. I have pads of scribbled 'ideas' and 'designs' for which I can currently only 'guess' as to what they are. Although I was a complete failure of our school system, I should also mention that I have been certified on three separate occasions as being in the 99.999th percentile of our population in relation to intelligence. In tests I had carried out a few years ago for court sentencing (yes), my results represented one of the highest scores they were aware of in relation to perception of complex nonlinear systems. On a more recent WAIS-IV test I scored 146 and was rated as having extraordinary Perceptual Organization (POI), and Processing Speed (PSI). These are the reasons I think I may have been chosen to be shown the things I have been.

So to answer your question about taking all things into consideration?

I felt it very important considering the gravity (pardon the pun) of the information I was being offered, that I completely understand every aspect of how the Universe works before I attempt to present it to others as a credible Cosmology theory, I have spent the last 9 months studying every fundamental cosmological model in existence, mainly examining the works of Albert Einstein, Nikola Tesla, John Keely and Walter Russell. I've also gone from have no 'scientific knowledge' what-so-ever, to having an advanced understanding of nuclear physics, particle physics, astrophysics, theoretical physics and theoretical astrophysics, cosmology, astronomy, biology, molecular biology, biomedical science, chemistry, meteorology, ecology, archeology, and the most boring of them all; geology.

I did spend a few days examining Quantum Physics, but quickly realised that most of the theoretical principles it is based on are merely a misunderstanding of basic physics. This is due to the important factor of 'spacial density' not being known/accepted by a vast majority of Earths physicists. Combined with a complete misunderstanding of what 'dark matter' actually is, what 'gravity' actually is, understanding the very simple mechanics of 'Time', and the cyclic, dualistic nature of our Universe and it's no wonder physics is moving so slowly.

It honestly took me about ten seconds to understand the 'double slit conundrum'. ''Field of motion" dictates spacial density, which is the carrier of 'energy' over 'time'. By introducing a second cascading field of motion through 'focused observation' (which is calculated within any optical system; as a consumption of transitioning energy) you are effectively dictating a path of 'least resistance' within the primer equation, which ALL RELATIVE ENERGY will certainly follow. The principle is the same for any measuring tool as they all draw on energy for their calculations, affecting field of motion.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Here’s a screen shot of a ripple tank illustrating how eyes affect the field.

It also took me about 10 seconds to explain the true physics behind 'quantum teleportation' which is simply 'quantum level' energy transitioning through the (still connected) transport system of an elementary particle which remains subject to the exponential increases relative to its native spacial density. Photons within the 'Gas/Infrared' spacial density are formed from particles drawn from the 'Vapour/Ultraviolet' density it means that our theoretical maximums such as 'speed of light' are subject to a two step, 'Golden ratio' increase from our 'Solid/Atmospheric' density, then up another step from the 'Liquid/Microwave' density. This would mean that our 'speed of light' maximum then becomes an attainable maximum '4 times the speed of light' for the spacial-displaced photon.

And guess what! Very recently they have just figured out that quantum teleportation does not happen instantly as they though, but at four times the speed of light. Idiots.

I thoroughly researched countless religions, philosophy, and correctly reinterpreted all associated prophecy and astrological references. I identified what Nibiru really refers to after my first reading of Mesoamerican creation myths. It took me two hours the other night and translated the prophecies of Daniel, by simply acknowledging the fact that the detailed descriptions he offered were not in ANY WAY metaphorical, but presented in the context of a man from ancient times trying to accurately describe modern day military vehicles, which to someone from his time; were technology far beyond comprehension that could only compute in his head as ‘beasts’. If you are familiar with the verses I speak of, then you will no doubt instantly recognise how a Russian Hind Helicopter, could be described as a ‘four-headed, four-winged beast, like a leopard (camouflage).

With correct translation of ancient Biblical text, I proved within an hour that Kent Hovind is a complete half-wit for believing that there was once a layer of water above our ozone. Firmament is correctly translated to mean the solid ground beneath our feet. Not the sky or heaven. ‘Waters above’ speaks of the sky, or more importantly ‘space’. Our skies and our oceans are both ‘blue by day, black by night. The ancients understanding of the ground beneath their feet was that it ‘floating’ on the oceans that surrounded it. Thus ‘God created the firmament (Earth) to separate the waters above (space), from the waters below (the ocean).

Another one of his favourites that is horribly wrong is; ‘build thee an ark of Gopher wood’. The original Ancient Greek language stated; ‘Build thee an ark of cypress.’ In ancient Greek at the time the text was written, ‘Cypress’ was a reference to Hades and the Underworld (Space). The interesting thing is that it also shared a meaning with ‘root’ in regards to ‘origins’. I am still digging up more information relating to ‘why’ the two terms would be shared within the one word, as I believe it hints at the fact that the ancient Greeks were aware of much more than we give them credit for in regards to our Universal origin.

Through subsequent translations ‘root’ was taken for its ‘of the Earth’ meaning, which is its link to the Cypress tree. It then took the form of the more ‘geographically appropriate’ gopher wood and thus was born the misinterpretation of the ‘warning/prophecy’ that was supposed to be issued to our race through the story of Noah, which was;

“Build yourselves a ship for space, to serve as the ‘life-raft’ for your species, cause this planet will eventually expire.”

For anyone reading this who thinks this to be a laughable interpretation of Biblical text that couldn’t possibly be true. I can tell you this;

I have spent up to 19 hours a day, almost every day, for the last 9 months, looking at what I was given from every possible angle. I am telling you right now, that I believe many of you will probably live long enough to see the planet fall. Earths fate is already 100% sealed as it’s passed the point of no return on Dec 21st last year.

That which created the Earth at the centre of our galaxy, is also in our future going to deconstruct it back to a sub-quantum level. “Ashes to Ashes, dust to dust.”

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
If NASA hadn’t removed their public archives the same day that I worked this out and presented the theory online, I would have been able to prove it by establishing our ‘true’ Galactic position. To anyone who would now say ‘we are nowhere near the core!’; please feel free to offer me a piece of software which accurately shows our current location. Then

Believe me or dont, I will be proven right in (at most) fifty years, when things will start to go really bad. Most likely it will start by us either being hit by our own moon or excessively heated by our own sun as the solar system condenses. There is already supporting evidence to this happening. Go out and look at how the planets have become clearer (as we are the mostly cloud free inner slip plane of the Galaxy), then take a look at the unprecedented Gamma Ray levels we are currently being radiated with. Why do you think they are using Chemtrails and H.A.A.R.P to try and make USA and other countries as cold as possible?? They are trying to shield themselves.

Also, to anyone who is reading this who is doubting I actually possess any real understanding of science and that I am just kidding myself; I come up with an idea for a process of making plastic which blocks the effects of EM radiation, which involves running EM pulses through a monomer epoxy resin with (a very specific) frequency in a specific shaped tub which would electrostatically charge the molecules into directly opposing flow of EM fields in the thermoset final product. I created 3D model simulations with physics software on my computer, which showed me that it will likely work exactly how I thought it would.

I also have a design (based on existing known phenomena and science) for what I believe will be a working Zero-point energy generator. If it works according to my estimate, a generator the size of a truck should be able to power a city the size of New York.

So yes, I would say that I have done enough adequate research outside my ‘minimalist structure’. Not that I really needed to when it come to the Bible considering that I was raised a Roman Catholic attending Private religious schools (Until I dropped out).

Best of luck you to all. I’m bowing out of this particular thread now as I have already wasted enough time on authoring just this one reply that I could have spent on my book.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Oh, I probably should have mentioned that, I did more than just consider the occult. I am connected to various phenomena which would be considered 'occult', 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. I understand them very well.

I forgot the most important part, which regards things such as the conscious, subconscious and superconscious

I've worked out what I believe to be the scientific process within Cosmology that triggers self-awareness in its microcosms, including EXACTLY why it happens and its importance within upper and subsequent microcosms of the Universal model. The thing that blew my mind the most when this all fell into place, is that it means that most pseudoscience is very possible, within a perfectly plausible scientific model.

The meaning of life ... Basically.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I can bet with you that there will be no US Government level or Pope level disclosure on aliens in your lifetime.

Willing to bet on a public forum?

Aliens may be out there but it is not a topic favored by our rulers.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

reply to post by MerkabaMeditation

Interesting. Sounds like an interesting contact you have.

So . . . in 1-3 sentences . . . what would you say is the goal of the Vatican in terms of the ET/fallen angel 'realities' meme . . . delusion or whatever etc.

If I remember correctly, then the responsibility of alien contact was moved out of the Vatican several hundres of years ago because of the difficult political climate in the Holy See. Since then, alien contact is ongoing to this very day in secret - directed by a small group of very wealthy & powerful people.

This group act outwards to the Galactic Empire as the single voice of humanity - although they have never been elected as such. They use their knowledge to control humanity and are the engineers behind most major wars and conflict right up until modern times. They commonly go under the name "The Illuminati".

Their HQ in the US is in the United States Lines-Panama Pacific Lines Building or the Whitehall Building, both located in Battery Park, NYC, the charity organization they pose under there is just a front for their real purpose.

It empowers them to watch down on monuments close by from the Vietnam war and 9/11 - both are "projects" masterminded by themselves. Both buildings are next door to the alien base entrance in the film Men In Black with Will Smith - they feel empowered when playing with the unknowing public using clues like this. There is no alien base there or in the office building next door though, just their HQ offices.

The people "in the know" are mostly relatives of the people that took over the alien contact operation when the responsibility left the Vatican. After a new insider has been initiated they are sent to one of the mayor cities in the Galactic Empire to learn more, usually in small groups of 5-10 people. I don't know what mean of transport they use, but I suspect using one of the underground star gates (these are not in Battery Park though, I don't know their location but I suspect they are outside NYC).

The Vatican has a ongoing dialog with the Illuminati, and has during the last century tried to get back the responsibility of contact with the Galactic Empire - however, the Illuminati are not willing to relinquish their responsibility. The Vatican and others "in the know" outside the Illuminati has threatened to reveal all if they cannot share the responibility of alien contact with the Illuminati. That is the state of "official" alien contact today.

Revealing this kind of information is normally a crime punishable by death in those circles (and many have been killed), but fortunatly I havn't taken any of their "blood oaths" that all insiders must take - even the Illuminati with so much blood on their hands respect laws. What I know has been revealed to me straight from the source - the aliens themselves.

In short; it all started with a group of aliens that very much respected and admired a Renaissance artists, and because of this they revealed themselves to him. It was never meant to be the "official" contact with Mankind of the New Ages, but the artist thought of the greater good and wanted them to also reveal themselves to the Holy See. Out of respect for the artist they did so, but it was not their intention from the start - in fact the original alien party had no political intentions. The artist was always present during the initial meetings with the Vatican until the original group of aliens were replaced by diplomats from the Galactic Empire. These alien diplomats had direct meetings with the Vatican until the Illuminati took over the contact some centuries ago.

-MM

edit on 6-4-2013 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I myself have seen a ufo or should i say an intelligently controlled alien CRAFT. it was a life changing experiance. I wouldnt worry to much about disclosure it wont change anything. Theres nothing to disclose the majority knows theres something out there. What all you disclosure junkies want is proof that the military is working on lightsabres and x-wing fighters under ground. And thats just not gonna happen. The proof is in the qauntam leap in technologyweve had in the recent years. You go from thousands of years of sailing vessels. To BAM !!!!IM WRITING ABOUT DISCLOSURE ON MY &%##@%# PHONE. JUST BELIEVE.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
The "angels" and "God" that man has worshiped through the aeons, were nothing more than SAID aliens on an egotistical, power hungry trip!

So, with a heading like, 'The Vatican and Aliens,' the irony is too much.
edit on 6-4-2013 by Shaxuul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMSAM
unsealed alien files?you must be kidding,Thats the most ridiculous show ever,cant believe guys like Birnes contirbute to it,oh wait i said Birnes,yeah.............

I'd have to agree with IMSAM, this smells of malarkey from 100,000 miles away. If you bought the premise of the OPs post I honestly feel sorry for you.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by billy565

.........I doubt "they" are coming to get anyone...more like they just made an extensive trip through the cosmos now they need to stop and gather resources to continue on to our next conquest.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

the vatican holds the library of secrets that could free Humanity from slavery.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Onewhoknowsjesus
reply to post by billy565

.........I doubt "they" are coming to get anyone...more like they just made an extensive trip through the cosmos now they need to stop and gather resources to continue on to our next conquest.

no, it's not about "conquest"
and we are VERY important here at this time...
what happens here changes this universe...
we have souls from throughout the cosmos here, learning to live together...there shall be peace here and so then peace in this universe.

I know

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Your Quote:
"Giordanao Bruno . . . suggesting that science dictates life on other planets. . . . in 1600, Bruno was found guilty of heresy and burned at the stake. . . . the first person in history executed by the [RCC] for belief in Extraterrestrials . . . . . . was Bruno sacrificed to cover up a secret the church has allegedly hidden for the past 1500 years? "

RCC has no knowledge of aliens. It has nothing to do with aliens. This event occurred due to ignorance and intolerance of RCC.

The chaos in Asia greatly aided rise of the Europeans 18th century onwards. It is not just a divine order or alien helping the church or anything like that. Asia has been torn by constant turmoil for centuries and achieved stability only in the second half of 20th century. Rise of Asia is now a forgone conclusion and RCC (even if aided by aliens or not) will not be able to save Europeans from coming decline in future.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Sounds like you have everything all figured out there cheif.
You also seem very very concerned with letting everyone know the amount of time it took you to figure
each peice out.

I have to wonder, why the need to enter into a discussion if you are the only one with ALL of the answers.
Are you open to learning ANYTHING or just teaching?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join