It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vatican & Aliens 2013: Unsealed Alien Files

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by GargIndia

. . . HAVING studied the topic since 1962 . . .

and with a close relative and other friends and loved ones who've worked either around the craft and/or critters or were in positions to know . . .

I no longer have the option of not believing in such . . . realities.
*snip*

Now you have me intrigued! Anything more on that you can share here? You just knocked my curiosity into overdrive!

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

The Vatican is evidently rapidly moving toward changing the whole religious paradigm of the whole planet extremely wholesale.

[Listening to streamlink C2C Whitley Strieber in the background . . . just mentioned that . . . something is going on with entities being very invasive . . . implants . . .and the planet is ignoring it all . . . ]

The New Testament is accurate. The GREAT DECEPTION IS UNDERWAY wholesale. It's increasingly a full court press, imho . . . and now the Vatican is fully behind changing the whole religious landscape.

And probably 99.99998% of the RCC faithful are still oblivious about what the Vatican is doing to pull the rug out from under centuries of partially accurate dogma regarding God, a relationship with God and Salvation through Christ.

It kind of begins to fit more shockingly than ever . . . that the Vatican's long Protestant noted habits and dogma that from the RCC perspective, Salvation involved WORKS--if not primarily, at least equally with the Blood of Jesus--that such a stance sets the Vatican up quite well to support the ET as saviors meme.

This Salvation-by-works meme is OUTRAGEOUSLY BLASPHEMOUS heresy to Bible believing FAITH ALONE, GRACE ALONE folks.

Enter the Vatican's new meme that the ET fallen angel critters 'may' have 'new information' "if verified" [LOL, Riiiiiiiiight--how would THAT happen!" causing a 're-evaluation of the Gospel msg.'

Now salvation under the NWO . . . becomes a matter of complying with the 'gods from space and distant star systems . . . totally . . . under pain of death. Get this implant. Go here. Do this. Don't do that. Worship satan, or die.

Except that getting the implant prevents entry to Heaven and eternal life with God.

And the Vatican is clearly increasingly participating in stances and propaganda insuring masses of people go to hell vs Heaven.

Absolutely incredible.

And the Vatican has swallowed the Kool-Aid wholesale. Purportedly the fossilized centuries old structure of the Vatican and the RCC is now becoming a major salesman for the structures and forces utterly designed to shove as many of the faithful into hell as possible.

"Paradigm shift" is a super inadequate, wimpish term, compared to the reality.

It's akin to the Vatican suddenly saying that the formally virgin Mary has become the world's most evil Las Vegas madam.

Except that all this will be cast as a wonderful NEW WORLD "order" saving mankind from himself.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight . . . sign-up for the new Vatican travel agency group rates on an extended holiday to hell.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

reply to post by GargIndia

I no longer have the option of not believing in such . . . realities.
*snip*

Now you have me intrigued! Anything more on that you can share here? You just knocked my curiosity into overdrive!

Sorry. Nothing more to share beyond the usual stuff. My closest relative saw the craft coming and going routinely from a site adjacent to his worksite in Nev. He was told other things but nothing that's not long been in the literature.

It's often hard to discern what's disinformation, misdirection, hard fact etc. The critters clearly exist.

The best analysis as to what they are has been done by a very high level panel of experts assembled by Guy Malone. His DVD of info is available--or has always been available--for whatever donation folks want to make--even merely postage.

ANCIENTofDAYS.net...

or

alienresistance.org...

And the panel--while they were not unanimous on all points--from all their examination of ancient texts and every other bit of evidence they could consider--came solidly down on the side of the conclusion that the critters are fallen angels. Further, that spiritual warfare in the Name and Blood of Jesus will terminate and prevent abductions--particularly in behalf of those who have an authentic RELATIONSHIP with Jesus the Christ.

That's what I believe is the truth, reality.

I remember when I was first told by my close relative of his observations and what he'd been told about the UFO and critter stuff . . . I noted to him that I suspected that they would possibly to likely end up being part of the satanic great deception Christ warned us about in the NT. At the time, he was a bit full of himself and not that involved with The Lord at all. He was derisive of my perspective--that he thought was unsophisticated, uninformed, ignorant, at the time.

He's a bit older than I am. Now, 40 years later, he's convinced of the same perspective that I have.

That's probably all that I have to share from that source. The rest of my understanding has come from other individuals and 40+ years of reading all I could find on the topic. The Lord arranged for me to 'happenstance' meet Japan's best UFO expert. Sometimes I've 'happenstance' run into military and other sorts of folks who've known a bit of the puzzle first hand or from close relatives.

I haven't learned anything from such sources which I hadn't already learned or would see confirmation of later from the usual massive reading in the topic.

Thanks for asking. God's best to you.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I agree with Bo Xian when he says that on Fátima´s 100th anniversary we shall see some extraordinary worldwide effect event. I believe that was predicted in the original prophecy made to the three sheperds at Cova da Iria (Fátima sightings) in 1917.

About the "being" that appeared in Fátima, i´m not sure that presented itself as Mary (i would have to check my references). Most likely, it were the local Vatican officials (like Cónego Formigão) that forced those three little children to say so.

There is no doubt on my mind that Fátima sightings were an ED/ET event. We have hundreds (tens) of testimonies of that (either educated and non-educated people) and even photographs (that probably are on Vatican´s Library). One must remember that the sightings began in early 1917 (when the three shepherds were visited by what was described as "angel", and between May and October 1917 that was when the allegedly Mary made her appearances every 13th day of the month.

I also believe that the famous 3th secret of Fátima was not yet revelead. I don´t buy a word of that crap made public on 2000 by the late poe John Paul II on Fátima. It was just sand to our eyes, obvious desinformation measure.

Meaningless333

PS: Sorry for my awful english but i´m not an english native speaker.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by meaningless333

There is no doubt on my mind that Fátima sightings were an ED/ET event.

Quite possibly ...
Was the Fatima Miracle a Mass UFO Sighting

An interesting story nevertheless

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
To Bo. thank you. and some support: Jim Marrs, our occulted history, just finished reading, really nails down your points. And the History Channel, just watched, on Ancient Aliens, explores the same.
To Mods: Please make posts like this available as a single page, so they can be downloaded and saved as a PDF. to important to depend on web access alone.
The Vatican is preparing an intellectual coup in which they become the center again. we must prepare for it.
footnote. the Jesuit order has required new members to swear to slaughter protestants in the past. DK about now.
And what about the Muslims, some waiting for the 12th imam to appear? that would be Ahmadinejad in Iran....

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

There is NO historical data to prove he existed. Tell me where and what historian. You call ME gullible? The Josephus verses weer written by Eusebius. Do you even KNOW about the historical accuracy of the Bible?? Cause it sounds like you have no idea what you are talking about, you are merely stating an unfounded opinion representing it as fact. This is not surprising considering this is the what most Christians tend to do. If during my VERY EXTENSIVE RESEARCH, on ALL religions, not just Christianity .. I had come up with solid proof that ANY of modern gods actually existed. I would gladly have stated so, and I would be in here telling a very different story. But they do not. At least the other guys who responded to me had done some thorough research and knew what they were talking about. They had just been misguided by someone ELSE stating false facts.

Also, these 'entities' are VERY WELL DESCRIBED within the texts they claim to be referenced in. If they had looked like a dog and told me they were Archon, I would have been inclined not to believe them. But when they are massive lizard looking creatures, who are clearly described within the texts, I am inclined to believe them.

The most ironic thing about you telling me tyhat I AM gullible, is that THEY WROTE THE ORIGINAL BIBLICAL TEXTS!!! Some Roman Emperor comes along, decides he wants to control the masses with a centralised religion and to REMOVE them from the texts, and you are more inclined to believe his edited version. And you think that I should believe the edited version, over the ORIGINAL versions that cut them out FOR A REASON. You don't even know what gullible is. You can't see the forest from the trees. Pull your head out of the sand and realise how foolish you sound.

Go get me this 'resounding evidence' that 'Jesus is real' and don't even bother pointing me to a phosphorous burial shroud and say its Jesus, cause I will laugh at you hysterically.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
What do they ask for? This path you are on isn't safe, my friend.

They want to end religion and the polarisation in belief systems that is the historical cause of just about ever war in history.

They want to end the misguided killing in the names of non-existent Gods, born of misinterpretations of ancient fairy tales.

They want our race to ADVANCE as a Galactic power, which will never happen while we sit here waiting for someone to 'come save us'. We were meant to learn what we could from the teaching of the Bible, and then move on as a species.

Also I know many people that score high on their IQ tests, that I regard as idiots. This is because every degree over gifted becomes exponentially harder to achieve. There are very large distinctions between gifted, genius and borderline savante. With the horribly amount of hypocrisy, conflicting statements and mountain of errors in the Bible, I refuse to believe that anyone with exceptional intelligence would subscribe to it. The very premise of 'faith' involves discounting your 'God given' (yes I did that on purpose) intelligence and just believing anyways. This in itself a contradiction which proves how horribly erroneous the Bible itself is. Why would any 'God' give us intelligence, request that we use it the best of our ability, except when it comes to the errors in his founding nature. With that .. don't use it .. just believe in me.

I have no problem with people believing in any religion, or even a yetti if it improves the quality of their life and makes them a good person. But I do not believe that anyone of notable intelligence would be religious any any way, shape or form. There is no way.

The only reason the 'path I am on' would not be safe, would be because of fundamental religious being afraid of hearing the truth. We need to progress as a race and religious polarisation is the SINGLE MOST DANGEROUS AND UNPRODUCTIVE THING THREATENING OUR EVOLUTION. This is a simple fact.

The path YOU are on is not safe. But regardless. I wish you all the best.
edit on 7-4-2013 by BornOfSin because: Mistake

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
To whoever said "They had relatives working with the crafts or critters" just before. This may be a reason you are interested in, and are getting the 'outlook' you are in regards to 'non-human' intelligence. I myself have a relative on my Mums side who was a rocket scientist that worked with the US Government and NASA at places including Area 51.

As I have been told that the 'contact' phenomena is subject to specifically chosen bloodlines, I feel this may have been my original connection to all this.

All the 'medical' type research that has been carried out on our species over the last 50 or so years, has been done on carefully selected people displaying either none, or high signs of an abnormality that was beginning to show in our collective DNA as a result of the modifications done to our species in antiquity. It has been very necessary to our future survival.

My relative wont talk about his time working the USG with anyone (as I believe he was sworn to). But I am hoping when I go down to Sydney in a few months to speak with him, show him my book and tell him what has been happening, that he will take exception to this and fill me in on what he knows.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by meaningless333
I agree with Bo Xian when he says that on Fátima´s 100th anniversary we shall see some extraordinary worldwide effect event. I believe that was predicted in the original prophecy made to the three sheperds at Cova da Iria (Fátima sightings) in 1917.

I guess I did speculate that. I'd forgotten. LOL. It just seems to be the case that within the next 1-5 years, some very dramatic things will HAVE to occur. The trend lines are not . . . how to put it . . . viable indefinitely. There's a certain momentum that has to be more or less maintained and likely accelerated to a peak event--in order to maximize the effect on and the manipulability of the masses. I hadn't reflected or recalled that 2017 would be the 100th anniversary. Certainly those people and forces involved in manipulating the planet toward hell like such anniversaries.

About the "being" that appeared in Fátima, I´m not sure that presented itself as Mary (i would have to check my references). Most likely, it were the local Vatican officials (like Cónego Formigão) that forced those three little children to say so.

I think you are likely quite right. I'd have to reread the research on that point. Certainly there was a rush on the part of the local church officials to label the personage as Mary. IIRC, the personage did not say for several visits who "she" was. I think it was only on the last major visit did the personage agree or call herself "Mary." By then, I think they'd been assuming she was Mary for some time. In any case, the local church officials jumped on that bandwagon BIG TIME.

There is no doubt on my mind that Fátima sightings were an ED/ET event. We have hundreds (tens) of testimonies of that (either educated and non-educated people) and even photographs (that probably are on Vatican´s Library). One must remember that the sightings began in early 1917 (when the three shepherds were visited by what was described as "angel", and between May and October 1917 that was when the allegedly Mary made her appearances every 13th day of the month.

ABSOLUTELY INDEED. I think in occult terms that the 13th day of the month is also significant.

I also believe that the famous 3th secret of Fátima was not yet revelead. I don´t buy a word of that crap made public on 2000 by the late poe John Paul II on Fátima. It was just sand to our eyes, obvious desinformation measure.

Meaningless333

I totally agree about the 3rd secret is not out, yet. Certainly not officially.

Thanks for your kind reply. Your English is as good as that of many native speakers. LOL.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Again about Fátima, I remember that during the Cold War, the Fátima Sanctuary (the religious complex built where the sightings took place) was labelled (on the Vatican´s and it seems on some US diplomatic documents) as the "White Square" in a clear and antagonic reference to the soviet "Red Square" in Moscow.

I tend to think that the Fátima sightings have some deep implications that goes well beyond the ET/ED close encounter event.

Meaningless333

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkstar57
To Bo. thank you. and some support: Jim Marrs, our occulted history, just finished reading, really nails down your points. And the History Channel, just watched, on Ancient Aliens, explores the same.
To Mods: Please make posts like this available as a single page, so they can be downloaded and saved as a PDF. to important to depend on web access alone.

THX for your kind reply. A pdf file would likely be worth doing for some.

The Vatican is preparing an intellectual coup in which they become the center again. we must prepare for it.
footnote. the Jesuit order has required new members to swear to slaughter protestants in the past. DK about now.

Wellllllllllll, certainly the Vatican likes to pretend that it has a corner on truth and power. The critters from hell have long been artists at manipulating human pride and power-mongering. They seem to delight in making fools of the very power-mongers they love to use as stooges. It kind of reminds me of Orientals and their capacity to make fools of Westerners by feeding pride etc.

Certainly the wise cling close to God and accept nothing from critters who do not acknowledge that Christ came in the flesh and is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. imho, nothing and no one else will afford anyone the least capacity to resist the devilish manipulations, abuse . . . consumption . . . by this range of phenomenon.

Some hereon are derisive toward Jesus the Christ and the Bible. It could be said that in a kind of covert way, symbolic and power-mongering idolatrous way, the Vatican itself has been the same.

However, in my many decades, I've always observed that folks who deride the Bible and the Lord Jesus just do not fare well over time. The Bible is right. Folks either become humbly broken on the truths of the Bible or they become crushed under them.

And what about the Muslims, some waiting for the 12th imam to appear? that would be Ahmadinejad in Iran....

Absolutely indeed. Given the trend and evidently the script for the Pope to facilitate raproachment with the Muslims . . . wouldn't it be real tidy and all . . . for an arriving fallen angel critter to convince the Muslims that 'he' was the 12th Imam, the Jewish Messiah and the son of the ET Mary, all rolled into one?

Wouldn't that be soooo tidy. . . . and the Pope would then end up filling probably the role of . . . the FALSE PROPHET of Revelation etc. ???

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by meaningless333

Interesting about the white and red square.

Interesting conjecture. Do you have any speculations about that 'deeper' eventuality?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

reply to post by BO XIAN

"Human beings are under the control of a strange force that bends them in absurd ways, forcing them to play a role in a bizarre game of deception."
- Dr. Jacques Vallee, Messengers of Deception, p. 20

So he didn't actually say demons? I think you'd be best served pushing your agenda elsewhere. Sorry, this has irked me because you're besmirching Mr Vallee's fine name in the interests of forwarding some wacky angels and demons sci-fi nonsense. Sorry for the derail everyone.

edit on 7-4-2013 by Alekto because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
"Interesting about the white and red square.

Interesting conjecture. Do you have any speculations about that 'deeper' eventuality?"

Speculations? I do have! But not a single shread of proof/evidence.
I´m not sure if you know but i´m portuguese and Fátima is a subject that interests me since I was an adolescent.
Also, I do not profess any religion. I was raised as a catholic (as any ordinary boy in those days in my country) but in my early adolescence I got separated from religion.

Being Fátima a subject with obvious religious implications I just wanted to make this point clear to whoever reads my posts.

Meaningless333

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornOfSin

They want to end religion and the polarisation in belief systems that is the historical cause of just about ever war in history.

They want to end the misguided killing in the names of non-existent Gods, born of misinterpretations of ancient fairy tales.

Do you honestly think wars and killing would just magically end if religion didn't exist? I think you underestimate human nature and the intense desire some individuals have to control and rule over others.

Knowledge and Wealth are the two roads to power. If you can stop others from aquiring those things and hoard them all for yourself you can attain power (and keep it).

On topic, look at how the Vatican has hidden books in their library so no one can see them or how they have thrown out books that were considered part of the bible while Jesus was alive. The King James Version of the bible is considered by a lot of people to be the original bible, but it wasn't. The catholic bible was taken from the Hebrew, Greek and Aramaic versions and translated into Latin so only priests could read it, forcing the peasants to go to the clergy just to hear God's word. Being the only ones capable of translating or reading the bible allowed the church to dictate whatever they wanted to their followers. This has enabled them to have a VERY powerful organization that to this day still has a stranglehold on information that could benefit everyone on the planet.

(Also not trying to catholic bash, there is a difference between the everyday followers of catholism and people involved high up within the catholic organization that have authority.)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by cconn487
Nice post.

Why do we let a religious institution have the power to hold history hostage?

By all means, if someone has something, or we think they do, and we believe we have "the right to know" let's just take it from them....

Such is the stuff of totalitarianism...others, other groups, other organizations have no rights. Period.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I just want to say thanks for posting this very interesting information on a very interesting topic. It's good to see members joining in the discussion, minus the usual derision and name calling.
Way to go, everyone!

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Alekto

NONSENSE. I've supported Dr Vallee's research conclusions for years. As I recall as quoted in several sources over the last 10-20 years, he did say things equal to the critters being evil spiritual beings from an evil spiritual DIMENSION.

How many labels are there in the English language for such critters?

I realize such facts do not meet with your . . . whatever it is . . .

--your normalcy bias?
--your ragingly suborn raw philosophical bias?
--your religion of science bias?
--your comfort zones?
--your pretend-omniscient opinions?
--your globalist brainwashed propagandized group think 'conclusions?'
--your . . . whatever

Join the club. I've had my assumptions and beliefs challenged along the way over the last 40+ years of study, too. The trouble is, that when the dust settles, THE TRUTH IS STILL THE TRUTH, whether it's popular, or not.

Now the Vatican is making a virtual "U" turn from any hint of orthodox Christianity and have begun to gradually prepare the sheeple to join them in the U-turn to hell. I hope millions of the faithful will wake-up and smell the brimstone rather than follow the other Eloi into the caverns of the Morlachs for dinner . . . as the main course.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Bkrmn

Thanks for your kind reply.

I do appreciate folks who contribute to the issues of the Vatican casting it's lot in with the ET/fallen angel critters in behalf of the satanic globalist government . . . and any logical variations or honest sorting through of those issues and topics.

Certainly a lack of name calling is important for civil discourse.

The thread hijacking, I would have been happy to have done without. I guess it's still par for the course on some Christian authored threads. Sadly.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join