It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had a dream that Adam Sandler was in a wheelchair right before TSHTF

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Let's see if any pics are released of Adam Sandler sitting in a wheelchair anytime soon. This could be a sign!

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Not that this has any significance, but I went to google, typed in "Adam Sandler Wheelchair" and this was the first link.
Take a look at the date.

usatoday30.usatoday.com...
edit on 3-4-2013 by NorthBlizzard because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
You just gave hollywood it's next crappy sandler plot ..

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorthBlizzard
Not that this has any significance, but I went to google, typed in "Adam Sandler Wheelchair" and this was the first link.
Take a look at the date.

usatoday30.usatoday.com...
edit on 3-4-2013 by NorthBlizzard because: (no reason given)

To be fair.. it's in no way related to the ops post.. it's about adam and some woman in a wheelchair... =) the only relation is it contains the words... hardly counts

We won't find Adam in a wheelchair anytime soon I suspect... dreams are dreams... they aren't prophecy, as much as we'd like them to be ...
edit on 4/3/2013 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Well Sandler doesn't even have a week to be hit by a car then. We are already there.Just call which day was the worst.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

I DID say it wasn't significant lol just something coincidental and a tad eerie with the timing.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorthBlizzard

I DID say it wasn't significant lol just something coincidental and a tad eerie with the timing.

Dreams like that can be quite eerie.. I won't take that from you ...
when I was a kid I had a crush on Punky Brewster and I had a similar dream, where she lost her legs.. no joke lol.. I was convinced it was real and didn't relax until new episodes came on... absolutely serious, that happened.. but I was super young.

Dreams are that way.. they directly effect your emotions
edit on 4/3/2013 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
It's been a dream of mine for a long time that Sandler was in a wheel chair. how this guy ever made it to the Nickelodeon awards is beyond me, i guess most people haven't heard the lyrics of his songs.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I say we get out the hammers!

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

You do know I'm not the OP right? The way you worded that made me unsure.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
The waaater sucks, it really really sucks.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Well i bloody hope not! Not for anything worse than a broken leg anyway.And nothing to do with SHTF-i really like him,he's one of the few celebrities that comes over as a "real" person-he's brought much joy to my family's lives-think The Wedding Singer,50 First Dates,The Water Boy..i would be horribly sad for him if he had to be confined to a wheelchair,as in unable to walk again-what an immensely likeable person,in the league of Mike Myers.And i'm Not an admirer of celebs-but him and MM comes across as being "good people" in real life too.Perish the thought!

top topics

join