It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VOTE: 2004 U.S. Election Results Overview & Discussion

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThunderCloud
Are people in Europe actually watching this? Or are they all asleep right now?

Once again, we won't know who the next U.S. President is until Christmas. Ohio especially, but New Mexico, Nevada, Iowa, and Wisconsin are under the gun now too.

Scotland here, still sitting here.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:11 AM
link   
In Europe is like 8:12 AM now, almost everyone is awake I think.

Yahoo is still very slow now having Bush at 249 Kerry at 221....

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:12 AM
link   
anyone else bothered by the fact that the media whores haven't reported so much as a hint as to the results of the third party candidates (don't feed me that nader crap...)

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Nerdlings been up all night. Getting on 2300 PST over here. I doubt we will get closure tonight IMHO

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Ohio now at

George W. Bush (REP)* 2,693,963 51%

John F. Kerry (DEM) 2,567,618 49%

96% of precincts reporting

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
In Europe is like 8:12 AM now, almost everyone is awake I think.

Yahoo is still very slow now having Bush at 249 Kerry at 221....

There's nothing slow about it. Many news organisations will simply not call it with this kind of margin.

CNN, Yahoo, Sky, BBC, CBS and others won't.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
Scotland here, still sitting here.

Are elections this exciting in the U.K.? How about in England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland individually?

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling

There's nothing slow about it. Many news organisations will simply not call it with this kind of margin.

CNN, Yahoo, Sky, BBC, CBS and others won't.

probably because AP was contracted as the official mouthpiece of the electoral outcome. supposedly, this was done because the previous organizations failed to have a consolidation of voters' results state-by-state in the previous election (ie: florida changing from blue to red back in Y2K)

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlnilamOmega
anyone else bothered by the fact that the media whores haven't reported so much as a hint as to the results of the third party candidates (don't feed me that nader crap...)

I would very much like to see a mention. Probably won't come tonight, though, they are all focused at this point on the dog fight that the vote has become.

That's why I throw it in there when it becomes more then a decimal percentage.

[edit on 11/3/2004 by phreak_of_nature]

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Nerdling, just an update on your report of a plane load of lawyers. The plane belongs to the Owner of the Boston RedSox baseball team. he made it avalible to fly the lawyers wherever they were needed. (according to CNN)

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Bush lead grows to 10,000 with 65% of precincts reporting.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:19 AM
link   
what really peeves me about this one party state, phreak, is how the other candidates were BARRED from attending the debates. how unfair is that? why not allow them to participate? they are presidential candidates, right?

well, better luck next year.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Now Ohio at:

George W. Bush (REP)* 2,702,479 51%

John F. Kerry (DEM) 2,574,487 49%

97% of precincts reporting

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
Nerdling, just an update on your report of a plane load of lawyers. The plane belongs to the Owner of the Boston RedSox baseball team. he made it avalible to fly the lawyers wherever they were needed. (according to CNN)

FNC saying the same thing. But with the reports on FNC of the mood and circumstances at the Kerry Town Home, one wonders if he will take advantage of the offer.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Nevada Bush lead growing slowly

George W. Bush (REP)* 311,347 50%
John F. Kerry (DEM) 301,009 48%
Ralph Nader (IND) 3,501 1%
65% of precincts reporting

msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Bush leading in Ohio with 127,992

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:22 AM
link   
This was really a no brainer, but with 61% of AK precincts reporting, Bush leads by a margin of 63 to 34 with nader picking up 2% and Peroutka 1%.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Guys Im going to be signing off soon. MSNBC is uncovered now. Solid work to everybody.

We may hit 600+ posts less than 10 hours or so, has to be some kind of record. Great job everybody!!

FredT

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:24 AM
link   
and what's with this low voter turnout? I thought that there was more of a concerted effort towards getting people to vote more so than ever. Yet, with a supposed population of 280 million, barely over 100 million actually voted? either something is seriously wrong with the tabulation of these votes (more than likely) or we are lazier than we think.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Edwards to Appear in Boston. Certainly not to be a consession speech. Probably more of a the fight aint over speech.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join