It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VOTE: 2004 U.S. Election Results Overview & Discussion

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Presidential Electoral: Bush: Electoral College: 249 Kerry: Electoral College: 242 538 electoral votes at stake. 270 electoral votes needed to win.

Presidential Popular: Bush: 54,017,605 Kerry: 50,278,120 Nader: 368,608 67% Precincts Reporting TIMELINE: 21:50 EST: JK:CT, VT, NJ, MA, DC, ME, MD, DE, IL, NY, RI, PA, CA, WA, OR, NH, MI, MN, HI GB: AL, GA, IN, KY, OK, TN, WV, NC, SC, VA, TX, SD, NB, KA, WY, ND, LA, MS, UT, AR, MO, AZ, ID. FL, AK 22:49: NBC, CNN Call Pennsylvania for Kerry (21) 11:45: ABC, CBC Call Florida for Bush (27) House Race: Republican: 225 Democrat/Ind. 197 All 435 Seats up for grabs in 2004 Senate Race: Republican: 52 Democrat/Ind. 45 03 Undecided. 34 Seats up for grabs in 2004 National Map ATS Exit Poll [edit on 9-11-2004 by Banshee]

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   

and so it begins...

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
So what about the other parties besides Nader,Bush, or Kerry. Do they even create a dent in the election process?

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
So what about the other parties besides Nader,Bush, or Kerry. Do they even create a dent in the election process?

Well Nader is already up there for popular vote.

If a third party leads in a senate race, house race, or *gasp* in the Electoral College, I'm sure ATSNN staff will change the page.

Fell free to report results for any candidate as they come in by posting on this thread. I'm sure others will do the same.

I'll be keeping an eye on coverage from CBC Newsworld and BBC World to watch the results as the come in.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
This should be interesting. I'll be glued to the TV and ATS today to see how it all unfolds.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
CBC News is reporting heavy turnout.

Observers are predicting a record voter turnout as precinct officials from Florida and North Carolina to West Virginia and Michigan said they encountered long lines at their respective stations.

"We even had people waiting in line before we opened at 6:30 a.m.," Wayne County Clerk Robert Pasley in Wayne, W.Va, told the Associated Press. "In some places, there was more than a dozen people waiting, and that's heavy."
Heavy voter turnout reported at U.S. polls

BBC News is also reporting long queues.

Long queues have been reported across the United States as voters cast their ballots in one of the tightest presidential elections in memory. ...Analysts predict the highest turnout for 40 years... US votes in election cliffhanger

Long line-ups could discourage some voters or could be caused by problems.

We'll have to wait and see if it's a record.

Edit: added BBC story

[edit on 11/2/2004 by Gools]

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
This somewhat confuses me, Badnarik got more votes then Nader in ATS votes 2004 and had a interview on this forum, yet he is not even up there.

But good job nevertheless, I can't wait for the results to come in.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I predct the "Rant" section of BTS is going to blow up around 10:30 or 11:00 tonight

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun
I predct the "Rant" section of BTS is going to blow up around 10:30 or 11:00 tonight

yea, provided half of it isn't on ATS

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Nerdling checking in.

I'll be monitoring CNN, BBC & SkyNews and I'll be providing additional world commentary.

Tonight my democratic hat comes off, we're going to try to bring you the most accurate coverage we can right until the end.

Whenever the end may be.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Can We Please Keep this thread to Comments on Results.

I will be monitoring FOX, MSNBC, and Numerous Net sites as well as developing stories in the Philadelphia Area on Voter Fraud.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I guess I will stick with the comedy channel for the results tonight, at least I will get to laught about it.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I will have one TV on Fox, and the other on the local news. Hopefully the local outlets here will get the NM results faster then the 24/7s. We're classified as battleground, so our piddley 6 votes in the EC are in play.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I guess I will stick with the comedy channel for the results tonight, at least I will get to laught about it.

Do keep us informed.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
CBC News reporting wins for Bush in Kentucky, Indiana and Georgia and a win for Kerry in Vermont.

Early lead to Bush (34) over Kerry (3)

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Virgina is too close to call. However, Zell Millers Georgia seat has gone to the GOP

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
As I posted in another thread per info I got from my mom/dad who live in Hampton, VA (Hampton Roads) there has been polling problems there. Polling station where my mom went had a machine break down. So results won't be known from that area until midnight which will have a big effect on the VA announcement since Hpt Roads has about 1.5mil people in the region. So in the end Bush will probably get VA as that state always goes to the GOP.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
CNN now reporting Indiana to the Dems????????

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gools
CNN now reporting Indiana to the Dems????????

What the hell? I've got CNN on and they're saying Bush.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
ABC News now reporting Ohio and North Carolina too close to call.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join