It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Natural humans a.k.a "empty shells" and "occupied" humans a.k.a soul..know the difference

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Nicks87

Off topic, sorry, in advance, but is that guy in your avatar holding Pop Tart's, or am I just that blind?

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by k1k1to

Everyone feels the same way I think Iam different because Iam unique so are you so is everyone...but to say you are more unique because you feel that you are different is just delusions of grandeur.
Calling others empty shells when no one is....pfft.

Let me guess your parents told you as a child you are special.....well so is every child. We are all human beings if you really think that you are not see a doctor.
edit on 31-3-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

I so agree. The problem with this flesh and this Earth is it's vulnerable and it's painful as a high spiritual being in this environment, is it's a hostile environment that some souls cannot handle so they may become killers (to take back their power) or they may become suicidal (to escape) or they find a reason to live or a goal to forget the harsh reality of this Cell, by pursuing money, or mates, or children to raise, or love or hate, or control, etc et al.

Agree with all these sentiments here, but just wanted to throw in a last possibility of that long list there above:
how about just trying to make it through the grueling day in an unforgiving and savage reality that the world seems to have become, maybe even been a long time, for so very many, who have to face just getting up tomorrow and having to do it all over again...

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

Or perhaps they are just looking for eternally enslaved souls, when once the lifetime of that particular body has expired, the time the veil would then be lifted for that soul, even the soul gets a "memory wipe," so to speak, a veil upon a veil, upon a veil, so that that soul can never be freed nor reunited with its own embodiment of all the consciousnesses it has experienced, completely enslaving even that most basic energy.....

Wow, I'm really optimistic this evening. Perhaps I should pipe down now, and find some dreamier, happier threads to read. Sorry.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Universal Understanding means telepathy, so humans have souls 1000X and far more than superman, in fact they're bigger than the universe, for its a tiny inward infinite grain of sand sized system really.

Thanks for being there, and with your every word, always trying to impart hope, compassion and a view that a future awaits us which will eventually make all we live through here worthwhile.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
reply to post by k1k1to

but my "mother" and "father" aren't ACTUALLY my mother and father...you get me? they created a human baby a.k.a a "natural" baby who are always born "empty" and then "I" occupied it.

There is reason to this as it follows a certain philosophy that eludes me at this time, however, to say others don't occupy and you have depicts you've been deceived by your own ego, your consciousness has devised a plan to keep you grounded by showing you where it can take you.

Stop trying to wake others and switch of your alarm as you still need more sleep.

what you are saying makes perfect sense, at least according to the "judging" psychological system that you have grown up with your entire life, let me ask you....what state of psychological "health" were the first people to devise such a system?

what made those who started the psychology field, come to the point where they felt that they needed to categorize others? is this not a perfect example of what you just described?....

you see i have gotten past all of this, its silly. its a failed system, a fraud...

i have taken several polygraphs before which are said to be 95% accurate, and i would sit there and listen as the examiner trying to sell me the story of how the machine works and how it detects lies...yet ironically enough i knew he was lying...

out of the 12 questions that i was asked, i lied 9 times..just to prove my own theory of how fragile this system that we have submitted ourselves to is...and you know what? i passed with flying colors.

so far out of all the people who have "labeled" me, none of them has any form of judgement other than what they have been programmed to believe and therefore react...

judge me with another measuring stick, and try not to use a man made one.
edit on 13-4-2013 by k1k1to because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

you have some good theories especially with the "possession" theory.

and i read another post where someone mentioned that it is encoded into the DNA.

i would go with the first theory, the occupation takes place during the fetal process in the womb, usually around 6 months old pregnancy.

there is a reason abortion is only permitted until a certain gestation phase.

the human baby is occupied near the last trimester of the pregnancy, it is noticed almost immediately, and even the toddler themselves from the beginning, shows an uncanny intelligence and understanding, and compassion and love, even before the age of 3...

usually souls, that come to this planet come in "families" let me give you an example of what im talking about.

a traditional family of a husband and a mother and 2 children...well lets say the mother and one of the children is occupied, and the husband and the other child is not...

now read this part carefully.....the occupied mother and occupied child, both chose to be born under the same family, because somewhere in another reality or existence they were family as well...so the "souled" child is born into the family with a "souled" mother because it knows that the mother will guide it, in the right path to "ascend"

i probably lost you in that last one.

to answer the question..

you can call it occupation, or possession...when this human body dies, the occupier will continue on, perhaps to come back to earth or perhaps to move on somewhere else.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50
reply to post by Nicks87

Off topic, sorry, in advance, but is that guy in your avatar holding Pop Tart's, or am I just that blind?

That's cash money, baby! lol

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
OP as enlightened as you think you are you've fallen into another trap of the ego creating this group duality of superior us and inferior them. Illusion.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

come on answer the questions we have asked you....you know the ones where you first say I do not know why I was put into this foul flesh then a few posts from that you say you know exactly why you was put into your body.

Did you suddenly understand why while in this thread? or are you just an egotistical person who makes stuff up?

Fake fraud and a liar....See a shrink you need one sociopath..

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by k1k1to

Originally posted by smyleegrl
So, OP...who decides if a person has a soul or not? You? A panel of experts? A jury of peers?

Are the soulless humans by definition inferior to those that possess a soul?

Could you then use this inferiority to make decisions concerning the viability of a soulless person's life?

After all, you stated in your OP that a soulless human's death is like the death of an ant....it means nothing.

Are you truly prepared to see this thinking to its next logical step....

You're teetering on a slippery slope. Be careful...that way, there be monsters.

its hard to explain, but a soulless person is just as important as any other life form on this planet....

i have noticed that a lot of people have taken my statements very personal... i was simply trying to show the differences in the 2 forms of existence.

and the comparison that i made was in regards to the death process of a soulless human compared to the other...

when they die..nothing happens, just as when an ant would die, they wouldn't experience any further form of "out of body" existence.. compared to a person that has a "soul"..

the Original post was to simply highlight some of the differences, it wasn't a "mein kampf" guide of soul vs non soul....

by the way i dont want to creep you out or anything, but the level of curiosity that i have seen you express many times is a great indicator to me that you have a soul..

the sheer willingness and open mindedness that you seem to posses when it comes to subjects like this, is more than enough indication to me that there is more to you than you want to believe.

try to let your true instincts guide you and stop lying to yourself

Great. I have a soul (a fact that needs no validation from you or anyone else).

You state that I'm open minded to subjects like this. Hate to correct you, but I'm actually not. I believe everyone has a soul, that every person on this Earth is worthwhile, and your hierarchy of souled and soulless humans scares the crap out of me.

The fact that you can't see the inherent danger and flaws in your thinking scares me even more.

That's what my instincts scream at me when I read your post. And that's no lie.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

reply to post by k1k1to

come on answer the questions we have asked you....you know the ones where you first say I do not know why I was put into this foul flesh then a few posts from that you say you know exactly why you was put into your body.

Did you suddenly understand why while in this thread? or are you just an egotistical person who makes stuff up?

Fake fraud and a liar....See a shrink you need one sociopath..

ive answered that question at least 3 times already.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

such fear, and misguided anger.

i find it amusing how you all want so badly to be the same, and then ostracize those who are completely different than the rest of you.

thats why this species isnt deserving of any higher grace or peace, this species will continue on its destructive path all the way up to oblivion. truly intellectual savages...what irony.

you all claim to be "unique" and "different" but at a core level most of you dress the same and act the same, and buy the same objects, and perform the same social gatherings etc..etc...and when you get to the root of it all, deep down you dont know why you do, what you do.... however in reality you are just imitating what you see others do...at almost EVERY single root of this society you are all just imitating each other...

but when a truly unique and different individual steps up to the podium, he is heckled and booed off stage...maybe i expose a deep embedded fear of how similar you are all to each other, and how bland and gray you are....so that you want to take a unique being and try to stoop him down to your level? such a sad and scared race of individuals so quick to shun and exile those who dont "blend" in with the herd....

incredibly most of those people in this thread are just a mirror of society, banishing those who dont fit what you have been told to be "normal"

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

at least according to the "judging" psychological system that you have grown up with your entire life

You are like many others on this web site telling others how they have lived their lives, do you not think your assuming a little too much or maybe basing your assumptions on your own experiences.

what made those who started the psychology field, come to the point where they felt that they needed to categorize others?

Control, plain and simple.

you see i have gotten past all of this, its silly. its a failed system, a fraud... i have taken several polygraphs before which are said to be 95% accurate, and i would sit there and listen as the examiner trying to sell me the story of how the machine works and how it detects lies...yet ironically enough i knew he was lying... out of the 12 questions that i was asked, i lied 9 times..just to prove my own theory of how fragile this system that we have submitted ourselves to is...and you know what? i passed with flying colors.

So why are you still part of the system, posting on the net and using the technology given to you sure makes you another cog in the machine, so you really haven't got past that otherwise we wouldn't be having this conversation.
Sorry but polygraph tests, actually why don't you tell us as your the expert, how a polygraph test detects lies?

You passing a polygraph is such a laughable example for what your trying to get across I feel dumber for participating and coming to this point where we are at.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by k1k1to
reply to post by smyleegrl

such fear, and misguided anger.

i find it amusing how you all want so badly to be the same, and then ostracize those who are completely different than the rest of you.

thats why this species isnt deserving of any higher grace or peace, this species will continue on its destructive path all the way up to oblivion. truly intellectual savages...what irony.

you all claim to be "unique" and "different" but at a core level most of you dress the same and act the same, and buy the same objects, and perform the same social gatherings etc..etc...and when you get to the root of it all, deep down you dont know why you do, what you do.... however in reality you are just imitating what you see others do...at almost EVERY single root of this society you are all just imitating each other...

but when a truly unique and different individual steps up to the podium, he is heckled and booed off stage...maybe i expose a deep embedded fear of how similar you are all to each other, and how bland and gray you are....so that you want to take a unique being and try to stoop him down to your level? such a sad and scared race of individuals so quick to shun and exile those who dont "blend" in with the herd....

incredibly most of those people in this thread are just a mirror of society, banishing those who dont fit what you have been told to be "normal"

You see another s opinion and truth as fear and misguided anger, well done you must have a soul above all others.

Change all the "you"s in your post to "I"s and you might be spot on, that's just my take on things as that's all you can speak for with any authority, yourself.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

No you have not....

answer it again.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

the only reason i use the technologies provided by people is because this society has been manipulated and controlled enough to the point where as it is almost a necessity to survive, in this concrete jungle..

and not being born into an indigenous family or an "off the land" family i am forced to co exist with what body i have come to occupy.

and another reason i use the internet and come to sites like this is, somewhat to quench a never ending thirst to study human behavior, it fascinates me, however it can be distracting at times.

and what makes you think that your species is the only technologically aware species?

and wouldn't it be an ego bruiser for you, if you were to know that the ones in control aren't even from your own species?..how ironic, the human what a perfect slave, so easy to fool.

anyone who tries to help you banish

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

reply to post by k1k1to

No you have not....

answer it again.

if you so desperately want the answer, look for it yourself...i have nothing else to prove to any of you.

I presented you information,

either you LEARN from it.

or you move on.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

I have and you have just skirted the answer.
So at least tell me where you think you have answered it...Oh and I will not move on.
Like in the other thread you have failed to control me, failed to convince me that you are nothing more than a fake and If you believe the tripe you spout you need a doctor.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Also I urge everyone to look at this guys other threads.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Has feelings for his car

Can spells heard on TV effect the person watching...

Really If you think the OP is an enlightened person who is so much better than normal humans you need help also.

I also want you all to read his posts.
Here.

Come on ATS it is easy to see this OP is full of it.
edit on 14-4-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Also what about your Wife and Kids...have they got souls?

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join