It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is Jesus; Jesus is God

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I would say you are correct, but don't take that as an admission that Jesus is God...

Because the words" I'm God "do not show up in red in your bible, your not going to consider Jesus claims to be God .

Not my gospel...

What is the message of the gospel?

He said, "Moses wrote about me".... that does not mean everything that Moses said was correct...

The point is, Jesus in red letters says the Old Testament points to me. Shouldn't we consider looking back into the Old Testament to find out what he means.

What is it about Moses you dislike him so much?

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
God is Jesus, Jesus is God

- Why should we believe this?
Because the bible says so!
- But who says that the bible is not wrong?
God says that!
- Where?
In the bible.
- So the bible is right, because the bible claims to be right?
Yeah. You got it.
- Awesome!

edit on 3-4-2013 by Xenoglossy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Xenoglossy

. . . the bible is right, because the bible claims to be right . . .
The Bible is right because it says that Jesus is the Lord.
We know that he is Lord because of the effect that he has on individuals, and people in general, as in the entire world.
How we are better off for his Lordship over us.
That is a real, tangible, quantitatively measurable thing, that proves it, despite all the other philosophies and systems that come and go, nothing does the word better like the belief in Jesus does.
edit on 4-4-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Hello again. I just wanted to say. That the good side is not completely hopeless okay?

This is for everyone out there who are looking for * the light *. I want to teach you to overcome the darkness.

And use it as a tool. I hope to shed metaphorical light on things for people. I am an authentic alien contactee. And i try so hard, try so hard for all of you. To get the message out there so people can know hope.

I only claim to be a prophet because of the experiences i was willing to have. And the visions i had. I have an Open mind, and also i am left handed. All my numerology/ time of birth in conjuction with the stars = teacher and spiritual leader. Don't ask me why. But My life is full of coincidenes left and right. In numerology i am a 27/9
Which is a Humanitarian. My animal totems are the arctic wolf/white wolf and the panther. I have 2 because i have been shown 2 throughout my life. A dream i had, was a couple years before i say Jehova or Yahweh.

He does exist, We do have protectors. The illuminati may have their pleiadian snakes and birds. But. We have something much more special.

In this dream i had when i was 15 3 years before my experience. This dream lasted 5 minutes, from when i started dreaming to the end. I was in a house i was never in before. I opened the door outside. There was snow covering the driveway. Across the street was a street light and a large metal cage. This cage was directly under the light. When the door opened a white wolf walked out. My vision panned in close to its face where i saw celetrial blue eyes. It bared its teeth at me. My vision returned to where i was standing and the wolf was seen dashing towards me taking 10 seconds to reach me. When it did it lunged at my face and i woke up. 9 hours later with the morning sunlight shining in my eyes.

3 years later. I am to meet a shapeshifting panther in front of a street light with my friend over at his house standing on a belchony. Then seeing the black dog standing beneith it. Its just to weird. And having the black thing in my closet since i was a child. This being had a looming presence but seemed neutral. As if i was wary of its presence but was in no harm.

How my life has progressed from ghosts as a young child to.. aliens as a teenager. I have shown these shapeshifting gods to 3 other people through experiences. Both unintentional. in my second experience with the shapeshifters. I did a prayer to yahweh a year later but i said the prayer wrong i said i am yahweh make your presence known to us ( i was with 2 other people laying on the ground.. they were watching a meteor shower) and i don't know what compelled me to say that. Expecially since i said the prayer wrong. Then that shapeshifter rolled up in front of me and my friends. I point to it and say hey guys don't freak out.. look. and they both were on their feet so fast LOL. Iv never seen anyone on their feet that fast before. Literally. I did not see their hands touch the ground. And they were muttering cougar. Its a wolf! Get out of here!! im screaming at them ITS NOT A COUGAR OR A WOLF!!! ITS NOT EVEN AN ANIMAL!!! and the thing just glares at me passing by. Tho, it was not blacker than black like the first time i saw it it was a radiant shimmering of darkness. If that makes sense? It had like this pixelated purple and blue and black coloring coming from it it looked pretty cool.
Tho my friends were having a heart attack over it. Anyways.

You want to know who Jehova is?

Well this is what showed up when i said i was yahweh. So. If i were to offend any such being. It would be him personally right?

Therefore I will be unto them as a lion: as a leopard by the way will I observe them:
— Hosea, XIII.7

1 John 4:1-3 ESV / 2 helpful votes

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you heard was coming and now is in the world already.

Jeremiah 4:7 ESV / 4 helpful votes

A lion has gone up from his thicket, a destroyer of nations has set out; he has gone out from his place to make your land a waste; your cities will be ruins without inhabitant.

1 Corinthians 10:1-33 ESV / 1 helpful vote

For I want you to know, brothers, that our fathers were all under the cloud, and all passed through the sea, and all were baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea, and all ate the same spiritual food, and all drank the same spiritual drink. For they drank from the spiritual Rock that followed them, and the Rock was Christ. Nevertheless, with most of them God was not pleased, for they were overthrown in the wilderness. ...

Isaiah 15:9 ESV / 5 helpful votes

For the waters of Dibon are full of blood; for I will bring upon Dibon even more, a lion for those of Moab who escape, for the remnant of the land.

Amos 3:7-8 ESV / 5 helpful votes

“For the Lord God does nothing without revealing his secret to his servants the prophets. The lion has roared; who will not fear? The Lord God has spoken; who can but prophesy?”

roverbs 30:30 ESV / 72 helpful votes Revelation 5:5 ESV / 32 helpful votes

And one of the elders said to me, “Weep no more; behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has conquered, so that he can open the scroll and its seven seals.”

Revelation 13:2 ESV / 5 helpful votes

And the beast that I saw was like a leopard; its feet were like a bear's, and its mouth was like a lion's mouth. And to it the dragon gave his power and his throne and great authority.

Ezekiel 22:25 ESV / 5 helpful votes

Jeremiah 5:6 ESV / 5 helpful votes

Therefore a lion from the forest shall strike them down; a wolf from the desert shall devastate them. A leopard is watching their cities; everyone who goes out of them shall be torn in pieces, because their transgressions are many, their apostasies are great.

1 Kings 20:36 ESV / 1 helpful vote

Then he said to him, “Because you have not obeyed the voice of the Lord, behold, as soon as you have gone from me, a lion shall strike you down.” And as soon as he had departed from him, a lion met him and struck him down.

The conspiracy of her prophets in her midst is like a roaring lion tearing the prey; they have devoured human lives; they have taken treasure and precious things; they have made many widows in her midst.

Hosea 11:10 ESV / 9 helpful votes

They shall go after the Lord; he will roar like a lion; when he roars, his children shall come trembling from the west;

Ezekiel 19:1-9 ESV / 12 helpful votes

And you, take up a lamentation for the princes of Israel, and say: What was your mother? A lioness! Among lions she crouched; in the midst of young lions she reared her cubs. And she brought up one of her cubs; he became a young lion, and he learned to catch prey; he devoured men. The nations heard about him; he was caught in their pit, and they brought him with hooks to the land of Egypt. When she saw that she waited in vain, that her hope was lost, she took another of her cubs and made him a young lion. ...

2 Timothy 4:17 ESV / 10 helpful votes

But the Lord stood by me and strengthened me, so that through me the message might be fully proclaimed and all the Gentiles might hear it. So I was rescued from the lion's mouth.

eremiah 50:44 ESV / 8 helpful votes

“Behold, like a lion coming up from the thicket of the Jordan against a perennial pasture, I will suddenly make them run away from her, and I will appoint over her whomever I choose. For who is like me? Who will summon me? What shepherd can stand before me?

*aparently i do* lol

Proverbs 30:30
The lion, which is mightiest among beasts and does not turn back before any;

Proverbs 22:13 ESV / 6 helpful votes

The sluggard says, “There is a lion outside! I shall be killed in the streets!”

Job 28:8 ESV / 6 helpful votes

The proud beasts have not trodden it; the lion has not passed over it.

Why wouldnt he show up? Lol So funny.

Look at its sly smile. How can you saw no to such a pretty face. Some people should leave milk out for these fairies. Oh wait. they do xD check out island

Behold the god that delivered man to Egypt. Orion.

And Orion, Gods hounds and Gods beasts will devour the unrightious. For they are wrathful. He is wrathful.
Think of all the black dog cattle mutiliations? Its because people shout demon at them. They are protectors! People shout satan! They are not SNAKES they get MAD offened. 1. Because they hate snakes. 2. They are here to kill snakes.

edit on 4-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
now to explain what god meant by something from nothing.

They are made of dark matter dark energy. No darkness is not evil but the personification of being vulnerable and blind is used a lot throuough the bible. I think it should be abolished. Its obviously confusing people way to much if they cannot understand metaphor.

Now how does something come from nothing. Well we know that black holes are formed over time when a star explodes right? Why does a star explode? People claim they are burning out but thats quite impossible considering the fuel they eat up by all the space debris... space.. huh.. space debris? Yeah you have your answer.
Basically, because the Universe is so perfect. Its devised of this method of recycling. Black mater through extreme processes turns into other elements.

These elements lets use the ancient terms. Wind fire water and earth. What does that mean? Well water is liquids. So all of the things under these kingdoms. The same for wind. Gases and currents. Fire ( sparks and magma, electricity light ) Notice how fire has a big list and this list can often get confused with *gods* the reason for this is because of the feathered serpent, Which is an animal not a god. They are genetically enhanced. Those would be the pleiadians and reptillians and greys. They are all under one banner because they are Owls and reptiles. The reason why satan is personified as a bull is because the pleiades is in the Taurus constellation. Yes, Satan is real and he already is here. Behold the pillars. The cigar shaped Ufos. They are here.

But Jehova will come, and he will give his sons the power to fight back. The ark will be reclaimed and the kingdom of heaven on earth will be established on the Ark.

Do not confused the beings of the 4 elements with the creational divine.

Earth: Metals, materials. Engineering, clock work and potencial energy

Sorry to be all over the place, but alot of bases need to be covered. If you do not believe anything i am saying about the feathered serpent Look foryourself. As for everything else that is origonally me (besides the bible excerpts)

These 4 elements all of i named are in the physical realm. And all that exists for the non divine is this. Those pledians will claim wisdom. But they are liars. Do not trust them, they take you from your beds without permission.

When to much matter is in a localized area of the 4 elements the sun will increase in size till it collapses. The speed of this collapse is so fast it rips the particals apart from their base elements instantly. Converting it back into dark matter. When the location is stabelized the black hole will disappear.

The black matter can then be reconverted elsewhere, where it is needed. These beings are made of black matter. Do you understand their divinity? Why they appear as animals? Because they are creational beings. Agents of God, they are our god but agents of god. There is no consious being above these dark terrestrials controlling them. It is just them. But they are ancient and they came here from elsewhere. Another galaxy. They made this one from nothing.

So you see. Our story.. lol didint start all that long ago my friends. And now we have some trouble with some of the other beings in this solar system who were also creations of these beings. The war is complicated. They love both of us, The snakes and the humans. But we are so defenceless. We are meant to be in their image. But of them A long time ago. They look nothing like a human now. They are faceless in their true form.

But as the story goes, The taurusians or pleiadians came here and betrayed us and god. Had sex with woman and mad abominations. Giants. David pwnt them, but the flood was what really did it. The flood was to take out all the demonic creatures, the feathered serpent created vile dragons to eat man. Huge beasts. They are genetic mad scientists. And we literally had to exterminate the lesser dragons. (they are still avian *bird* so still clever)
Some are still alive hiding in caves from eggs that survived and continued after the flood.

These are the things people don't tell you. or do tell you but the story i fragmented.

Those pictures above i showed. with the jaguar and killing the snake and the tree. The bible speaks of the snake and tree because it is the pleiades. The pleadies tree google it. Its the exact same thing. And thats why the owl on the 1 dollar bill sits on branches. I see the symbols. People call me crazy i call myself enlightened. I see the truth and you can choose to take it or not. Pray thee to the lion jehova. And Live in Justice. Avoid labeling dark or light. Only justice is truth, And only Injustice is evil. Non of which can be labeled with darkness or light.

Ex. 2 planets. One a light planet full of people. 2 a dark planet. Dark planets population reduced by half. They ask for lights help, Light tells them they are evil and wont help. Who is evil? Who is injustice?

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Any time you feel like making the shift from speculation and mythology to actual substantiation and - you know, logical breakdown of realistic interpretation - any time for that would be good now.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by backcase

There are a lot of people who like to mention this, and I don't know why there are so many WRONG people in this day and age.

All you have to be is a little intelligent to understand the trinity, and after you understand you won't feel the need to judge people anymore in their beliefs but you will feel the need to learn more about Jesus and get to know him yourself, and you will learn that maybe Jesus wanted people at one time to teach the world about him, but in your day and your place in time Jesus does not want you to go out and judge the world but he wants you to get to know him privately.

The answer is this -

If Jesus was God, he would have prayed to himself. Jesus did not pray to himself, he prayed to God.

Why can't you get that??

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

If Jesus was God, he would have prayed to himself. Jesus did not pray to himself, he prayed to God.

To my understanding, they are distinctive within one another because each element of the trilogy possesses the comprehension to distinguish between each other. Everything else is outside of that trilogy, and as such, does not possess that comprehension. Therefore, everything outside recognizes the trilogy as a cohesive unit sharing a unified identity.
edit on 4-4-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Observationalist

Because the words" I'm God "do not show up in red in your bible, your not going to consider Jesus claims to be God

He didn't claim to be anything but the son of God... What you're talking about is only found when people read into the texts by comparing other scripture...

And I don't use a red letter bible... just the plain old KJV

What is the message of the gospel?

The opposite of the OT...

The point is, Jesus in red letters says the Old Testament points to me. Shouldn't we consider looking back into the Old Testament to find out what he means.

IF you consider him the truth as he called himself, why not take his word for it... Just because some scripture points to him (which I do not deny) it doesn't mean the whole OT is good material...

Good story yes...that's about it though

What is it about Moses you dislike him so much?

Telling his soldiers to kill women and children doesn't work with me....

How do you feel about that?

edit on 4-4-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

... What you're talking about is only found when people read into the texts by comparing other scripture...
How about in John, when Thomas calls Jesus, "My Lord and my God."?
No one needs to "read into it" to see he is calling Jesus, God.
You do need to read something into it in order to avoid that conclusion.

... Just because some scripture points to him (which I do not deny) it doesn't mean the whole OT is good material...
The point Jesus was making was that the "scribes and Pharisees" who thought they understood the law, didn't.
The 'prophecy' thing was secondary in the argument.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Sounds like a case of possession. Without Jesus, "God" and the Holy Spirit had no physical manifestation to communicate their intentions. "God" was the knowledge, Holy Spirit was the power, and Jesus was the vessel for that power. The Holy Trinity. Time, gravity, and space. So few people recognize the truth in gematria, sacred geometry. But the fact is, the most ancient of archaic beliefs were not always superstition. Somethings, they knew exactly what the universe was all about. And Christianity condemned that knowledge. Perhaps the church believed we weren't ready for comprehension yet. With comprehension, comes power. Do you trust the human race with power? The power of gods?

We are kept humble so we will not explore and discover the truth. Humility is a very good practice - it reminds us that power is never a cure for imperfection. It can compensate, but it never cures. That's why being told there is an all-powerful god who wants my soul in return for immortality makes me laugh. Power and immortality are over rated. There's no point to existing if it doesn't challenge me. Only in the presence of challenge is there triumph, and what use is living if there is only suffering?

Give me a god who isn't a joke, and we'll talk. I grow tired of these cheap political games.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Thomas was saying Jesus was his personal God... To which I have no real issues with... IF one is to worship a man, there would be none better then a flawless one who was sent by the true Father of creation.

Unfortunately Thomas seems to forget that Jesus also had a God... I personally try to aim for the highest... Not for the son of the highest.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

... I personally try to aim for the highest...
I don't think that is how it works.
You may have to accept that you are not higher than one of Jesus' disciples.
Sorry to ruin your self-image.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by Akragon

... I personally try to aim for the highest...
I don't think that is how it works.
You may have to accept that you are not higher than one of Jesus' disciples.
Sorry to ruin your self-image.

I don't think im higher then anyone... Though along the same lines as our conversation in the other current thread... I don't have to trust everything his followers said, especially since its quite clear in many cases they did not understand what Jesus was saying... to his own amazement

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

... I don't have to trust everything his followers said . . .
Along those same lines, the Gospel of John is not a history or a biography.
It is a theological piece.
It doesn't have to include Thomas' words for 'history's sake', it is included to make a theological point.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by Akragon

... I don't have to trust everything his followers said . . .
Along those same lines, the Gospel of John is not a history or a biography.
It is a theological piece.
It doesn't have to include Thomas' words for 'history's sake', it is included to make a theological point.

Yup...

which reinforces the fact that Jesus didn't ever claim to be God... but he did claim to follow one.

edit on 4-4-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Any time you feel like making the shift from speculation and mythology to actual substantiation and - you know, logical breakdown of realistic interpretation - any time for that would be good now.

what are you talking about? Everything im talking about is real lol.

What do you mean a realistic interpretation?

God is a shapeshifting alien, How do you want me to approach people with a realistic interpritation hahaha.
Like anyone will believe me anyways.

W.e. you guys can follow the signs if you want, I told you enough already and if you cannot see the signs i have shown than.. i am sorry. and if you do not trust the lions... i am sorry.

If your primative fear of the dark controls you. Im sorry. But theres nothing i can do. I can only show you path. Its up to you guys to follow Yahweh or not.

I gave you the identity of both God and Satan. I have warned you. Heed my warning from my jaguar god. For his roar is great and his wrath is mighty. He will blot the sun with his power and take israel to his kingdom of heaven. *no not the stupid city, God does not care about that city its not even what hes talking about*

Jesus is not a god, He is part of god just as much as everyone else. And even then. The power wont be realized till Yahweh makes his final appearance.

I don't understand how people jump to such large perspectives... do they really Not see what i am talking about? If so, you have some serious debrainwashing to do. So many people will be left behind because they do not know god is a Lion. They will go towards the light bearer lucifer. The pleiades. Taurus constellation. Satan.

No im not talking about mythology you guys need a serious slap in the face.

like. It does not matter how much evidence i find, No one will believe me. Just as the bible has predicted. And you all will run to Satan with Open arms. Enjoy. I don't have time to argue with such people all day when im here to spread a message, if you hear it you hear it, if you don't to bad You will burn in fire and flames.

Why. Because god proclaims is. And i am horrified of my visions, I never worshiped a god before. But now i do. Ever since the second appearance he he appeared upon me saying i am yahweh, a total accident. And he showed up face to face.

Do not trust your priest. Abandon all you know about god and the bible and take what i have shown you. The Bull is the pleiades. Its obvious. The bull is satan we all know this. How can people not see the signs? Watch this freaking video. Serious.

See the panther in the circle? That is god.

If you just completely ignore everything i have been saying i am done with you and will be moving on to another location to spread my message. Becuase like i said i don't have time to hold everyones hand expecially the ignorant people who arnt asking questions. But, you did ask a question so i am making it more obvious for you. JAGUARS VS Satan Satan = Pleiadians, greys, and reptillians,

Does this make sense? No longer mythology? ALl thay mythology is just a warning. AND IM TELLING U I SAW THE PANTHER MYSELF AND IT CAME TO THE NAME YAHWEH SO IT IDENTIFIES ITSELF BY THAT NAME YAHWEH IS GOD, DO YOU UNDER STANNNNNDDDD.

its not a story. I had real experiences. These beings are real and people see them all the time but yell demon at them and they end up slaughtering their livestock, serve them right. Shooting a black animal just because it scares you? People are pathetic and deserve to be disembowled by gods rightious claws. And they will. ANd the serpent will come. And the remaiants of the civilization will no longer exist. All that will exist is what is inside the ark. Hidden in the depths of the planet.

DO I HAVE TO SHOUT IT AT YOU

LOOK HERE, THAT WOULD BE THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT GOD TALK ABOUT THAT EVE TOOK BLINDINGLY. THA MEANS SHE ACCEPTED THE SERPENT AND YOU KNOW WHAT IT BROUGHT HER? A GIANT BABY. THAT DESTROYED THE LANDSIDE. AND REPOPULATED. THIS IS WHY THE FLOOD HAPPENED.

I DONT KNOW HOW TO BE ANY MORE CLEAR. THERE ARE THE OWLS, AND THE PANTHERS. GOD IS A LION. SATAN IS A SNAKE. THE BIBLE FREAKING TELLS YOU THIS. SO LISTEN TO ME.

Hebrews 9:12 ESV / 2 helpful votes

He entered once for all into the holy places, not by means of the blood of goats and calves but by means of his own blood, thus securing an eternal redemption.

Colossians 2:8 ESV / 2 helpful votes

See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and empty deceit, according to human tradition, according to the elemental spirits of the world, and not according to Christ.

Ephesians 6:10-18 ESV / 2 helpful votes

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm. Stand therefore,( having fastened on the belt of truth), and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, ...

Orion the 3 kings.

2 Corinthians 10:1-18 ESV / 2 helpful votes

I, Paul, myself entreat you, by the meekness and gentleness of Christ—I who am humble when face to face with you, but bold toward you when I am away!— I beg of you that when I am present I may not have to show boldness with such confidence as I count on showing against some who suspect us of walking according to the flesh. For though we walk in the flesh, we are not waging war according to the flesh. For the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh but have divine power to destroy strongholds. We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ, ...

Luke 10:17-20 ESV / 2 helpful votes

The seventy-two returned with joy, saying, “Lord, even the demons are subject to us in your name!” And he said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven. Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall hurt you. Nevertheless, do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rejoice that your names are written in heaven.”

Mark 3:23 ESV / 2 helpful votes

And he called them to him and said to them in parables, “How can Satan cast out Satan?

Matthew 25:41 ESV / 2 helpful votes

“Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.

Pleiadians. Angels.

Matthew 7:15 ESV / 2 helpful votes

“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves.

Matthew 4:3 ESV / 2 helpful votes

And the tempter came and said to him, “If you are the Son of God, command these stones to become loaves
of bread.”

Ezekiel 28:11-19 ESV / 2 helpful votes

Moreover, the word of the Lord came to me: “Son of man, raise a lamentation over the king of Tyre, and say to him, Thus says the Lord God: “You were the signet of perfection, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty. You were in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone was your covering, sardius, topaz, and diamond, beryl, onyx, and jasper, sapphire, emerald, and carbuncle; and crafted in gold were your settings and your engravings. On the day that you were created they were prepared. You were an anointed guardian cherub. I placed you; you were on the holy mountain of God; in the midst of the stones of fire you walked. You were blameless in your ways from the day you were created, till unrighteousness was found in you. ...

Isaiah 51:9 ESV / 2 helpful votes

Awake, awake, put on strength, O arm of the Lord; awake, as in days of old, the generations of long ago. Was it not you who cut Rahab in pieces, who pierced the dragon?

Arm of the lord

Orions arm.

Isaiah 27:1 ESV / 2 helpful votes

In that day the Lord with his hard and great and strong sword will punish Leviathan the fleeing serpent, Leviathan the twisting serpent, and he will slay the dragon that is in the sea.

The dragon.

The feathered serpent. From torus pleiades. Satan.

Behold the pillars of satan,

The pillars of satan

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
so it looks like nobody actually read the evidence I posted which would have settled the arguments using science.... does anyone actually read such evidence, or willfully 'forget' to look at it or ignore it as they cannot dismiss the science ? Umm....

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by 00777

so it looks like nobody actually read the evidence I posted which would have settled the arguments using science.... does anyone actually read such evidence, or willfully 'forget' to look at it or ignore it as they cannot dismiss the science ? Umm....
That was in the middle of page 19, here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
It was on the Shroud of Turin, and had to do with a Y chromosome showing up in the blood DNA found there with new testing.
I think someone did comment on that, something about not being published in a real scientific journal.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MrBigDave

u have no clue about life my friend,keep searching,i just offerd u jesuses salvation.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join