It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is Jesus; Jesus is God

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by Elbereth11
reply to post by backcase

i could write many reasons why i hate u,one of em is how weak u are that u gona go for the grammer first of course even though i speak 3 languages and u speak the language of the ones that are only dimely aware of a certain unease in the air.
edit on 2-4-2013 by Elbereth11 because: (no reason given)

You "hate" someone for what they said on the internet??

Wow, you're quite sensitive huh? You by chance don't have access to a firearm do you?

no,the world is full of sheep like you,ud eserve a slap for what u just said

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Elbereth11

no,the world is full of sheep like you,ud eserve a slap for what u just said

If violence is always your first response to something you don't like, then you obviously have some growing up to do. Learn to accept that it's the differences that make the world interesting. The worst thing to do in a case of misunderstandings is introduce more misunderstandings.
edit on 5-4-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elbereth11
reply to post by MrBigDave

u have no clue about life my friend,keep searching,i just offerd u jesuses salvation.

That is bull. The whole jesus will save us is overrated and wrong. Believe in god you fool not Jesus.

You are setting yourself up to be tricked by Ashtaroth and lord Baal Of the pleiades. The greys. the reptillians, and the pale greys known as pale face. The natives knew of pale face and of his lies and destruction.

Pale face is on the aztec sun stone. I showed you already. Don't listen to your priests at church they cannot read the bible.

And all those people claiming jesus and blah blah. They do not have the identify of Satan. Let alone God. Which i do. And im telling you that you all are going to be MAD decived. The light is not the way. This was set up by Satan in the new testament. The new testament throws people off so much. Thats why people don't like the old testament because its to dark for them. And those people who cannot handle the true fury and wrath of the lion god will perish. They will be judged by god and they will fail.

Barely anyone will pass the test. Just as prophesized many people will be led to waste. Not me tho. I know who my god is and my message is divine. My words are divine. They are the words of my lord he has shown me through vision and through cryptic messages face to face with action.

Do not fall under the many colors of satan, he is very colorful and bright. He is the perfect instrument to corrupt souls. The illuminati have spread slanderous words and countless websites on hellhounds and calling them evil. Opposed to that, we have angels who are gaining all the glory. The angels of satan, the fallen angels of the pleiades Torus constellation.

Do not trust them. We come from Orion. That is why the words Chord and belt are used to reprisent the lord. Because the lords mighty hand is the mighty hand of Orion. He shifted the stars to look like man. He did that on purpose. So that you could see in the stars Orion hunting down the snake because of the horrors in the passed.

Humanity is very old and has been destroyed repeadily the same way over and over and over. And i keep coming back over and over and over. Warning people.

www.crystalinks.com...

The Cherokee Calendar also speaks its voice telling that at this time of the fingers striking Jupiter that Orion Star System will awaken. And the Pleiades and Orion will war once again as in old. Jupiter and Venus will awaken to its destiny of TIME UNTIME of cycles. Orion will WAR with Pleadies, Jupiter will WAR with Venus. The time of the Cherokee UKU's will be at hand.

In the year 2004 and 2012 an alignment will take place both on the Cherokee Calendar and in the heavens of the Rattlesnake Constellation both. It is the time of the doublehead serpent stick. It is the time of the Red of Orion and Jupiter against White Blue of Pleadies and Venus. It is the time of the Uku's choosing. It is the time of the Beloved Woman and MYSTERIES OF TIME UNTIME. It is the Time Untime of the THUNDERBOLT and the spirits of Lightning Mountains.

In the year 2004 and 2012 the Cherokee Rattlesnake Constellation will take on a different configuration. The Snake itself will remain, however, upon the Rattlesnake shall be added upon its head feathers, its eyes will open and glow, wings spring forth as a winged Rattlesnake, it shall have hands and arms and in its hands shall be found a bowl. The bowl will hold blood. Upon its tail of 7 rattles shall be the glowing and movement of Pleiades.

The Rattlesnake shall become a FEATHERED RATTLESNAKE or FEATHERED SERPENT of TIME UNTIME.

Its a 2 headed serpent. The Torus.

The Two-Headed Serpent and the Serpent Slayer

In the valley along the Squamish River, there was a large two-headed serpent called Sínulhḵay̓ which terrorized the people, eating them and making a loud screeching noise.[8][9] In the village of Stá7mes, a young man named Xwechtáal had recently become married and was enjoying the days after the big feast, when his father told him, "You must go kill that serpent." Xwechtáal protested that he had only recently been married, and wanted to enjoy his time with his new wife, start a family, and live his life. He told his father he would not go. The next morning, his father came to his bed and threw glacier cold water on him, waking him up. He told his son again, "You will go kill that two-headed serpent" and this time, Xwechtáal agreed. He told his wife he would only be gone four days, and that she should wait for him until his return.

Following the tracks of Sínulhḵay̓, Xwechtáal could not follow its trail directly because of the power and energy emitted by the serpent wherever it slithered. Seeing where the trail lead, he came to the rock face of the Stawamus Chief Mountain. Xwechtáal saw the serpent's path as it went straight up the face of the cliff, leaving a black line of destruction. The man continued through the mountain pass, following the serpent from lake to lake, and creek to creek. While following the serpent, Xwechtáal would train spiritually by taking morning baths in the creeks, lakes and rivers to cleanse himself and become stronger. Day by day, he would sacrifice more of himself, eating a bit less, and sleeping with less blankets and clothes. All of this was part of his training to kill the serpent.

Finally, he followed the serpent to lake in the mountains. He watched and saw that, while one of the serpents two heads would be awake during daylight, the other would sleep. Then during night, they would switch and the other would stay awake. Training and sacrificing more, Xwechtáal prayed for the answer to defeat the dreaded two-headed serpent. Then one night he had a vision.

In his vision, a woman came to him and told him, "You will make four sharp spears, two for each head, and apply pitch to each spear. You will make a raft and go across the lake. You will spear one head with two of the spears, as that one falls, the other will awake and you must quickly raft across the lake and spear the other head with the two remaining spears. That is how you will kill the serpent."

When he woke up, Xwechtáal followed the instructions and made the spears and the raft. He moved the raft out onto the lake and paddled across with his spears. Grabbing two spears, he attacked the daytime head. As the head began to die and fall, the opposite head woke from its slumber, angry and distressed. Quickly paddling across to the other head, he speared this head with one spear. Then the serpent dove underwater towards a tunnel deep in the lake to escape, but Xwechtáal took the last spear and nailed the serpent head before he got away.

When the serpent fled, part of its body made it into the underwater tunnel. It blocked the passage, and the water began to rise. Xwechtáal passed out, and when he awoke, he was on top of a mountain and the water was everywhere. He waited until the water receded, then climbed down the mountain. Following the mountain to the lake, the found the old corpse of the serpent, but it was just bones. Xwechtáal then took one of the vertebrae of the serpent and acquired magical supernatural powers with it.

On his journey back home, Xwechtáal encountered some mountain goats. He waved his serpent-bone one way and said magical words. As he did this, the mountain goats all fell dead. Cleaning and skinning what he needed, the fed himself and gathered the skins. He then took the bone and waved it the other way, reviving the dead mountain goats and bringing them back to life.

Xwechtáal continued on his journey until he hit a village on the furthest part of Sḵwx̱wú7mesh territory. As he approached, the people came to see who the man was. The people watched as used his magical powers again, killing all the villagers. He then revived them like had done before, bringing them back to life. Seeing his magical powers and abilities, they welcomed him. The siyam or leader of the village then gave Xwechtáal his daughter as a wife.

He continued on, encountering village after village, doing as he had done before and he was given a wife every time. Xwechtáal received wives from all the Sḵwx̱wú7mesh until he finally returned home to Stá7mes. Just as before, the village came forward and watched as he used his magical powers. This time was different. Xwechtáal had noticed that his first wife, from before he left on his journey, had remarried. He also realized he was not gone four days like he expected, but 10 years had passed. Instead of reviving the entire village, he left his ex-wife and her husband dead.

The name was passed down to others through the generations, including Andy Paull.[9]
edit on 5-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

I feel a little silly asking this, but would you happen to have any reputable source materials for these assertions? I just thought I'd inquire on the odd chance that such a query brings forth fruit from your coffers of higher awareness.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

I feel a little silly asking this, but would you happen to have any reputable source materials for these assertions? I just thought I'd inquire on the odd chance that such a query brings forth fruit from your coffers of higher awareness.

yup. of course i do.

Look at what i edited there my friend. The posting was all over the place for some reason stuff i put in the post here ended up in the post above... don't ask me why. Annyways my internet is being all screwy. Iv had to spam reload on a non loading page for 5 minutes straight just to give you answers. But im cooll with it as long as the post is made at some point.
en.wikipedia.org... I live in this town hahahaha
Transformers

A central part of Sḵwx̱wú7mesh history in their oral culture is the stories of supernatural deities often called The Transformers. These Transformers, were three brothers, sent by the Creator or keke7nex siyam. These three beings had supernatural powers, often using them to "transform" individuals into creatures, stone figures, or other supernatural event.

^ see here the transformers. Its exactly like the conception of Jesus. the 3 wise men are a reprisentation of Orion. Thats why the bible will mention belt and chord a lot.

Here check this quote. I promise you my friend i am who i claim i am and what message i have is not my own but of my god. What he has told me to tell people and warn them. Warn about them coming to take the children.

◄ Job 38:31 ►

Webster's Bible Translation
Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?

The feathered serpent. They are also Owls. See their eyes. The pale Owl people are the leaders and the grey owl people are servents.

Beware the feathered serpent.
See the illuminati really do worship Satan. Its all true.

Im gunna copy and past something here for fun.

In the year 2004 and 2012 the Cherokee Rattlesnake Constellation will take on a different configuration. The Snake itself will remain, however, upon the Rattlesnake shall be added upon its head feathers, its eyes will open and glow, wings spring forth as a winged Rattlesnake, it shall have hands and arms and in its hands shall be found a bowl. The bowl will hold blood. Upon its tail of 7 rattles shall be the glowing and movement of Pleiades.

The Rattlesnake shall become a FEATHERED RATTLESNAKE or FEATHERED SERPENT of TIME UNTIME.

See the people coming out of the branches? being cracked open by the feathered serpents servents.

These are all symbols of the wheel of time.

Understand this picture now? Astaroth is the pleiadian bird.

I made some edits for you guys. Check this post and the above post to connect the dots and understand what i am saying.

(Equipto)
ya,god forgets my soul when im doing bad
the pain im feeling when living life too fast
so calm down with the words that i heard last
my ear drums are still numb from the first blast
i couldnt turn back past the grave into my head for the dead
putting ash in graves
and i smoke with the spirit so feel me rise
over clouds for now up until we die, its like that
i set off through the star spangle
looking for a light to guide me to an angel
gotta be smart and hide behind all the answers
when everythings dark my heart is full of anger

(Nikatina)
i rather be a bull for a day than a goat forever
my life is a joke so whatever
man prime time reason and rhyme, you know the rhyme be the reason
sling shots and chuck taylors, its the season
there is no state of the art or no special effects
its just money, politics, and these projects
can you imagine yo a playboy thats kickin it live
but in his own damn mind yo hes doin time
now thats deeper than the craters on the moon
crushin up ____ in the back dressing room
i hate to be greedy but i love to be greedy
i hope the little god love me but dont be me
i do it like a gene, blaze in a beenie
life time kahn tracking no you cant free me, queezy

I found these things in this the Aztec calander. I did not look this up anywhere. or any of the information i am telling you i did not read this conspiracy else where. I am telling the truth i forsaw the towers in my dream. I saw the towers of the fallen taking chilren.

See. the tower the man is point to. Those cigar shaped UFOS belong to the pleiades. They belong to the feathered serpent Ashtar.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

since your "word" is divine like you say... Any idea when they're coming?

I mean... they seem to have missed the traditional 2012 date..

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Yes and Jesus didn't create the Universe on his own either. Therefore, he was a creation of god and not god himself.

God is not a "person" God is God, God consists of three "persons" God the Father, God the Son, & God the Holy Spirit. Simply put (if that is possible) There is 1 "What" and 3 "Whos", or better phrased- the Trinity. This is a main teaching in all true Christian religions.
edit on 5-4-2013 by mlcaponi because: To corrrect quote from previous post

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mlcaponi

Yes and Jesus didn't create the Universe on his own either. Therefore, he was a creation of god and not god himself.

God is not a "person" God is God, God consists of three "persons" God the Father, God the Son, & God the Holy Spirit. Simply put (if that is possible) There is 1 "What" and 3 "Whos", or better phrased- the Trinity. This is a main teaching in all true Christian religions.
edit on 5-4-2013 by mlcaponi because: To corrrect quote from previous post

Well someone is reading it right. He is correct. The differences are clearly stated.
God the spirit, since the spirit is dark matter. God the father is Orion, the dark matter beings. The son. Well you can kinda guess what that is.

What ever knowledge i have, i know the coming of things but i do not claim to be a god. But if i said the prayer right in context. I would be Yahweh, Within the trinity context. Does that make sense? And the refence to Sons of god, Are those that follow the panther Yahweh jehova. The believers of the nature gods.

But there is only one, he is our father. He can be where ever he wants to when he wants to. But how people confuse the spirit of god with the father is wrong. I explained in previous threads on other pages. Go look and read.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

since your "word" is divine like you say... Any idea when they're coming?

I mean... they seem to have missed the traditional 2012 date..

They are already here.

And the whole point is to condemn the soul. Let me explain. Since there is God of Orion the lions. There is the serpents of pleiades. The serpent tempted man in the passed that lead to the destruction of Atlantis. There were an evil group of leaders just like now in the passed that worshiped the snake.

This lead to many lives being lost and sacrfised since the owl gods are sacrifise blood gods. It was a great sacrifise.

They are already here and the call of the dragon happened last year, You will see the pleiades or new age movement sweep across the land. Trying to convert people to light, the light of lucifer. This was warned in the bible.

He is the angle of knowledge, therefore these pleiadians will have knowledge which a man cannot know. These people are posessed. The reason for all of this, to prepare people for a light based messiah from the sky. The sky god the feathered serpent. They will try to win our trust, Asteroids being destroyed. And various proclaimations of salvation. They will decend in their ships. to be views by all above cities near the end times. I think we are seeing that now.

Soon after, a volcano warning will occure with earthquake warnings. The pleiades will claim they are here to save us from this cataklysm.

Now look at this video.

Would you trust them. With a volcano salvation when we can see them plunging into one?
What if they are the ones who will trigger all of this?

In that case this is a great great deception.

Do not follow these serpent angels. We have been warned throuout history. His-story. Take it or leave it. I present nothing but the truth of things. For the truth was lead to me by my lord the creator.

I am 21 years old btw.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw
They do not have the identify of Satan. Let alone God. Which i do. ...

Barely anyone will pass the test. Just as prophesized many people will be led to waste. Not me tho. I know who my god is and my message is divine. My words are divine. They are the words of my lord he has shown me through vision and through cryptic messages face to face with action. ...

Humanity is very old and has been destroyed repeadily the same way over and over and over. And i keep coming back over and over and over. Warning people.

A lot of the stuff you can read here at ATS is off the wall. This is not off the wall. This is clinically insane. Dude, get help. There is no way you can be a functioning individual if you really believe what you say here.

Go see a clinical psychologist. Get help.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

It doesn't matter how old you are...

I've been hearing these theories for years, but nothing ever comes to fruition...

Are you expecting something in the near future?

IF so what?

edit on 5-4-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Xenoglossy

I am just taking the words from the bible. I saw jehova face to face. What am i supposed to say? That that part of the prophecy is not true? Its just a bible reference chill.

And who here does not believe in reincarnation? There are rules and guidelines to reincarnation. There must be a vessel present. If not the essense will linger in purgatory. What will happen after this destruction is many souls will be trapped in purgatory.

The soul is a complex thing. As we have the spirit of creation in us, As every molecule was once dark matter. It is a complex subject to disect. But the easy overall themes. Are recycling. The soul returns to the spirit of god. Where it can dwell with the spirit or come back. But the connection of each memory is a soul fragment. And fragments can be shared between souls.

Fragments can be left behind and collected. But getting into the semantics of it all will warp peoples heads. I am just here to show people the message, the warning. Clinically insain is a view point. And usually is a wheel. Repetetion. You you want to know what insainity is? The wheel of time. Happening over and over and over. And man never learning. Always the primative fear of the dark. It is higher dimensional energy. We cannot see it. Hense god is hidden. I can only point out the obvious. But i am here to help.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

You you want to know what insainity is? The wheel of time. Happening over and over and over. And man never learning.

heh...

I said this exact same thing in another thread two days ago...

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Stay centered to the words spoken by the Lord, written by his Disciples. These men saw the miracles and gave their lives to bringing HIS words - The word of our Lord to people all of the world, they were hunted, and persecuted for this. These were the most strongest and loyal man who had told the truth but were requested to "take it back: or threat of death by horrific means. These men did not cower, they KNEW, They knew that when Jesus promised them everlasting life with Him in heaven, he meant every word of it, how you ask? They were having this conversation with a man that was executed the day before! Now standing before them, a living breathing man, Jesus let the disciples see with their own eyes the Truth, The Way and The Life,

God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit are one GOD, containing three separate and distinct persons, Reach to my hands and ask my hands to hold something for you, they are still me, a part of me, Reach to my legs and ask me to go on a run with you, they are still part of me, reach to my heart and ask me to love you, you are asking my heart but you are also asking the whole of me. Each part of God may have a specialty roles during different times in the bible but each person or "part: is also the sum of the whole God.

I hope the above is a good metaphor to explain the true Christianity belief in the Trinity, its one of, if not THEE most important part to understand about the God you worship or the God you choose to deny,

Peace, love and happiness to you all as we embark on this journey. There will be choices. If you can keep your mind clear and full of love, you heart should lead you where you need to be.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

You you want to know what insainity is? The wheel of time. Happening over and over and over. And man never learning.

heh...

I said this exact same thing in another thread two days ago...

i have no intention of misleading people on the contrary im here to enlighten people.

What will happen from gods side? Well i had a vision of the black dogs and black panthers waiting for me on the yard a couple years ago. I never understood it but now i do.

Anyways, what do i expect? The black dogs and lions will come and test man, And take the men and woman of rightiousness.

So all i can say is live with justice in your heart and banish injustice. When he comes you will know him as an agent of the spirit of god As i have explained.

You will pass the trials of fear, and not be condemned. You will be saved from the heart of the wild.
These things will come to pass. When the trumpets have been sounded from the earth. And the cataclysm is soon.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Jesus is not God, he is the son of God. He sits at the right hand of God. The Bible separates them by name. He is separated in the new testament countless times just by the way the apostles speak. I believe people were lead astray somewhere on this. I find myself in church and hear others believe this but do you not read and study your own Bible? Do you research where each book comes from and its original context?

I am a servant of God. God is my one true and only father in Heaven. Jesus was sent by God to open the door to all. Jesus advocates on our behalf with God our father. God does not talk to himself with multiple personalities. I do not understand why people get so confused about this. I simply need to read my Bible to see they are separate. Read the words of the apostles, you will see.

Ephesians 5:5
For this ye know, that no whoremonger, neither unclean person, nor covetous person, which is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ, and of God.

It does not say the kingdom of Christ. It does not say the kingdom of Christ our God. It clearly states the kingdom of Christ, and of God. Comma and of. They are separated by name and shown to be separate entities in this scripture alone as well as in many other scriptures. Am I the only one who sees this?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by AllGloryIsGods

Read through the thread...

You are not the only one... But you'll have to argue your point with the trinitarians

Welcome to our forum btw... Hava star

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by MrBigDave

The Christian Trinity is an oxymoron! Christ did not teach a trinity, but the oneness of God. Jesus is not God, he is the son of God.

Jhn 1:18 KJV - No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared [him].

He said that he and "God" were one. What else does this mean?

Also, the Christian Trinity is a trio of distinct entities within itself, but to all outside parties, they are essentially a union. This is what I have come to understand from my interactions with Christian parties.

John 1:18 actually states:

18 No man hath seen God at any time: that only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

I would stop reading the KJV it was translated to reflect political policies of the time. The NKJV is better but I still look back at the Geneva Bible to clarify most things. If this was done this thread would not have even been needed. It appears people are just pulling scripture from different Bibles which causes a disagreement. If you truly believe Jesus is God you need to study scripture, possibly even take a tour back through the original Greek and Hebrew manuscripts as I did for four years.

To put this to bed for good you can go to:

www.biblegateway.com...

Cross reference with your favorite version. The KJV has countless mistranslations. I have compared it against the original manuscripts myself. If you are going to tote the KJV you will need to translate everything that it states from the original manuscripts. It does not translate it correctly.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   

reply to post by AllGloryIsGods

Read through the thread...

You are not the only one... But you'll have to argue your point with the trinitarians

Welcome to our forum btw... Hava star

Thank you sir. I am not sure about your intentions but you do make some fine points. Star for you as well.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Observationalist
What would you say if i said Jesus is the word?

In the beginning the Word already existed. The Word was with God, and the Word was God. So the Word became human and made his home among us. He was full of unfailing love and faithfulness. And we have seen his glory, the glory of the Father’s one and only Son. (John 1:1, 14 NLT)

I would tell you to study the original manuscript and translate it for yourself. In the actual translation it states:

1 In the beginning was that Word, and that Word was with God, and that Word was God.

That word. Not the word. You can supplement that word for the plan if you like. It comes out the same. The issue is the language this manuscript was written in not the message. This is again yet another mistranslation and debated subject only because of the language that was used to write this document. No doubt Jesus was part of the plan, his part was not yet fulfilled until he walked among us. I hope this helps explain it. God bless.
edit on 6-4-2013 by AllGloryIsGods because: I am far from perfect.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join