It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is Jesus; Jesus is God

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllGloryIsGods
Jesus is not God, he is the son of God. He sits at the right hand of God. The Bible separates them by name. He is separated in the new testament countless times just by the way the apostles speak. I believe people were lead astray somewhere on this. I find myself in church and hear others believe this but do you not read and study your own Bible? Do you research where each book comes from and its original context?

I am a servant of God. God is my one true and only father in Heaven. Jesus was sent by God to open the door to all. Jesus advocates on our behalf with God our father. God does not talk to himself with multiple personalities. I do not understand why people get so confused about this. I simply need to read my Bible to see they are separate. Read the words of the apostles, you will see.

Ephesians 5:5
For this ye know, that no whoremonger, neither unclean person, nor covetous person, which is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ, and of God.

It does not say the kingdom of Christ. It does not say the kingdom of Christ our God. It clearly states the kingdom of Christ, and of God. Comma and of. They are separated by name and shown to be separate entities in this scripture alone as well as in many other scriptures. Am I the only one who sees this?

No you most certainly are not. I see it loud and clear sir. Roger.

lol.

I am an agent of god. And i have endured fear. I have endured people. I have had to endure the world as a left hander. And you know what. Its been fantastic. Because i astound people i come in contact with.

People look into my eyes and they see that i have something hidden in me but they cannot see it.

I have had psychics try to read me, only to tell me. They are blocked. I had one man say he was a psychic vampire and he could read peoples auras and said mine had a weird color to it, and it was hard for him to steal energy from me. I was pretty creeped out to say the least. But never the less. I tried to explain to him how ever since i was a child i have felt ancient. And i never knew why. I could always see the world from an abstract view. And i often confuse people, because they do not see the world through my eyes.

My mind is so abstract i guess i could be called autistic. Not that i am. My differences don't matter. It is not who i am but what i reprisent. And i am here as the reprisentation of Jehova. And i want you all to know. That the serpent is here, and to repent. All one must do is take justice into your heart, When you see indifference. Act on it. When you see someone who is hungry. Act on it. Do not allow injustice to flurish. It breeds death and distrust. It breeds greed because of fear of starvation.

The world is made to be plentiful, Starvation should not happen. But the serpent commits to it. And we have seen the wonders of the new world order well established. The new world order has been in power for quite some time. People think it is coming but no, it already happened. Still does not mean it is less easy to sway people. And just because martial law did not get activated does not mean the new world order has not been set up. The UN is a clear red flag. It does not take a genius to think of one world government when every major world leader is congrigating in a dome shaped building... With each country having its own points for seats of power to cast votes. With the super powers having the most sway.

It seems like a joke. Everyones trying so hard to stop the illuminati. Lol. Its already done.
Anyways all that stuff is just a distraction. What people should be worried about is the aliens in the towers.. Forget north korea and all that garbage. Its only there to decieve you. Just wait. More crazy stuff will happen. North korea will blow over with the plot thickens.

Btw i just slayed the 3rd miskito since yesterday and all 3 were huge. And black. NO i am not letting that touch me lol No dice, No remource for parasites hahaha.

OMG it revived itself and came at me again. I was beating it and it was only losing 1 hp
I hit it again and it started playing dead. So i quickly grabbed a lighter and as soon as i light it and brought the flame close it hoped up and tried flying. But i pacified it in fire

No remource for parasites. Thing was half an inch in length maybe bigger.

Just be ready to meet a black lion. Or black dog. What ever form it chooses.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by mlcaponi

God is not a "person" God is God, God consists of three "persons" God the Father, God the Son, & God the Holy Spirit. Simply put (if that is possible) There is 1 "What" and 3 "Whos", or better phrased- the Trinity. This is a main teaching in all true Christian religions.
When the New Testament says, "God", it does mean a person, and the first person of the godhead in particular, who you mentioned, The Father.
There are two other persons believed to be god, which I leave uncapitalized to denote it as a generic term in contrast to God capitalized to denote it as a proper name of a particular person.
Godhead is not found in the NT but we believe the concept is there and the word does show up in the NT translated as godhead.

If you want to say, god (little G), or godhead (either capitalized or not) then what you claim is true, in my opinion, but when you say, God (capital G), then your argument falls apart because you cannot find an example in the NT to support it.
edit on 6-4-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by AllGloryIsGods

Jesus advocates on our behalf with God our father. God does not talk to himself with multiple personalities. I do not understand why people get so confused about this. I simply need to read my Bible to see they are separate. Read the words of the apostles, you will see.

It does not say the kingdom of Christ. It does not say the kingdom of Christ our God. It clearly states the kingdom of Christ, and of God. Comma and of. They are separated by name and shown to be separate entities in this scripture alone as well as in many other scriptures. Am I the only one who sees this?
Jesus, as you point out, is not the same person as God. Paul, in Philippians 2 says that he was in the form of god. So to me, that means that he was generically, god, before he became a man, by way of being born on Earth by a woman, having "emptied" himself and acting according to his new status, which was lower, Paul using the term, servant.
The Book of Hebrews in the New Testament goes on to acknowledge that high status before the incarnation, then proceeds to reiterate the reality of his being a man like us. Then later in the letter it equates the new reinstated status of Jesus with The Lord, meaning the Lord, as the Greek version title used in the Septuagint to describe the Hebrew God.
Revelation goes through the same thing in a different way by having a visionary manifestation of the risen Christ say it in his own words, that all the power of God is given to him.
What this ends up supporting, and also backed up by Colossians, the idea of a godhead where the power and authority is assigned to a particular person to fulfill a particular mission, in Jesus' case, to be Lord over all who dwell upon the earth who believe in him and are to be adopted as sons of God.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

Jesus advocates on our behalf with God our father. God does not talk to himself with multiple personalities. I do not understand why people get so confused about this. I simply need to read my Bible to see they are separate. Read the words of the apostles, you will see.

Jesus, as you point out, is not the same person as God. Paul, in Philippians 2 says that he was in the form of god. So to me, that means that he was generically, god, before he became a man, by way of being born on Earth by a woman, having "emptied" himself and acting according to his new status, which was lower, Paul using the term, servant.
The Book of Hebrews in the New Testament goes on to acknowledge that high status before the incarnation, then proceeds to reiterate the reality of his being a man like us. Then later in the letter it equates the new reinstated status of Jesus with The Lord, meaning the Lord, as the Greek version title used in the Septuagint to describe the Hebrew God.
Revelation goes through the same thing in a different way by having a visionary manifestation of the risen Christ say it in his own words, that all the power of God is given to him.
What this ends up supporting, and also backed up by Colossians, the idea of a godhead where the power and authority is assigned to a particular person to fulfill a particular mission, in Jesus' case, to be Lord over all who dwell upon the earth who believe in him and are to be adopted as sons of God.

Yup this is all true, And the wolves will come to test man, so every christian and non christian alike better be ready for him when he gets here. Because he hes here he will cast darkness over the lands. And the wolves and lions of the lord will prowl the streets. Looking for the sons and daughters of god.

These things shall pass. and to pass the judgement of god on must know him by Yahweh and how him as our savior and lord of creation. For it was he who gave us breath and everlasting life. We should be thankful. And it is He who will deliver us from these snakes, from poison and greed and selfish actions. The new world will turn about as the wheel of time intended. But i promise to engrave messages of clearier clearity so the destruction of the wheel of time will come faster. One day, it wil all end. The pleiades will be lieing in a pool of their own blood, choking on their wings. I will drive a dull blade into Ashtaroths chest and pour the blood into a bowl, Where i will toss it on the Alter as a sacrifise to God. In the name of Justice that evil bird will be stuck down, The bird in flight will have broken wings. And a meaning to life will be established here on earth.
Its just a matter of time. Close time.

Tictoc tictoc tictoc tictoc tictoc tictoc tictoc tictoc

edit on 6-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

What's the point of eternal life? That's the promise, right? We'll live forever in the glory of "God"? What's the point?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

What's the point of eternal life? That's the promise, right? We'll live forever in the glory of "God"? What's the point?

This is misunderstood. Like i said do not listen to the priest they cannot read the bible.

Eternal life is a gift, Meaning that there is rules that have to be followed. 1. there has to be vessel, a birthing mother in order to reincarnate.

if there is non in the present area, you cannot reincarnate. Stuck in purgatory. There are spirits that will be stuck in purgatory till the rebirth of the galaxy. Basically, if every human dies or is remove you have to wait for Server restart in order to log into the game again because there will be no character slots availible. Does that make sense?

Eternal life was given to us because we are part of god. Part of that unforseen energy. And because of this our soul can exist as a seperate being after death. You can choose to dwell with the spirit of god *black matter and all creational forces* or you can chose to dwell with the son of man on earth in the kingdom of Heaven on earth.

its all up to you really. But i am here to shed light on all those misconceptions. The bible is actualy quite truthful it just takes the proper perspecive and grammer to see what is trying to be said. When there is a comma it implies another idea or a seperating of the 2 to have 2 seperate identites, this is done in the bible many times.

The pleiades have kind of destroyed the meaning for life for us tho. Repeating the wheel of time. Like birds migrating they just.. have to come here and screw with us. I will drive a dull blade through Ashtaroths heart and pour his blood in a bowl. He shall be the sacrifise, Not us.

The kingdom of heaven on earth is painted with a city of gold. This would be Atlantis. Orions domain here on earth hidden from the greed of man. When the time comes. Yahweh will come and test man. Those that are accepted will see the gates of heaven. And will live in the domain of the sons of god. If you want in on this house party its as easy as overcoming fear face to face. Can you acomplish this?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw
But i am here to shed light on all those misconceptions. The bible is actualy quite truthful it just takes the proper perspecive and grammer to see what is trying to be said. When there is a comma it implies another idea or a seperating of the 2 to have 2 seperate identites, this is done in the bible many times.

Biblical Hebrew doesn't have punctuation.

So much for your knowledge.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xenoglossy

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw
But i am here to shed light on all those misconceptions. The bible is actualy quite truthful it just takes the proper perspecive and grammer to see what is trying to be said. When there is a comma it implies another idea or a seperating of the 2 to have 2 seperate identites, this is done in the bible many times.

Biblical Hebrew doesn't have punctuation.

So much for your knowledge.

i know this, the commas are put in the translation to seperate the 2 meanings because the languages themselves have different words. Do you know what i mean by that? Its like how german has different words to describe things that we have yet to call words lol.

Language is quite mixed up and in order to get a certain message across the priests had to translate it as closely related as possible. As there are words which imply pauses and redirection of another word of meaning. The english priests had to do this. Does that make sense?

You can't just have a run on sentence that keeps going because if you do the message would be interprited in another way without anything stopping the paragraph from continueing how could we seperate the spirit the father the son of god if we did not do this. Lol. It would make understanding the bible A lot harder. And since we are translating from hebrew to english, it is in their best interest to interprit the message as closely as possible (with what knowledge they have)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I cannot read this thread. Someone is spamming it with Youtube videos that have nothing to do with religion. I will move on to the next.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
If anyone else has any questions feel free to ask. Sift thru the last pages and see the posts i made for those who have not read them probably should so they can develop some insights into the satanic symbolism the pleiades are using here to decive man.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

. . . I still look back at the Geneva Bible to clarify most things. If this was done this thread would not have even been needed.
The Geneva and the King James were both translated from the same version of Greek text, so I doubt there is that much difference between them.
That was the Erasmus assembly of manuscripts that were printed, according to his instructions, as the so-called Textus Receptus, and the Stephanus.
edit on 6-4-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

Although, my intention when using the capital the G was related to citing proper names, I do not agree with your statement that God is a person. However, since I am only on a journey myself and most definitely do not know the bible by memory, I am open to learning. If you could provide me with the book or books and chapters in the bible that would clearly back up the claim that "God" is a person in itself, I would like to read about it.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

John 4:24
God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.”

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

I definitely agree with this statement- There is a website I find that explains the trinity as best as it could be explained:

Below is a little quote from it.

The Trinity consists of three Persons (Genesis 1:1, 26; 3:22; 11:7; Isaiah 6:8, 48:16, 61:1; Matthew 3:16-17, 28:19; 2 Corinthians 13:14). In Genesis 1:1, the Hebrew plural noun "Elohim" is used. In Genesis 1:26, 3:22, 11:7 and Isaiah 6:8, the plural pronoun for “us” is used. The word "Elohim" and the pronoun “us” are plural forms, definitely referring in the Hebrew language to more than two. While this is not an explicit argument for the Trinity, it does denote the aspect of plurality in God. The Hebrew word for "God," "Elohim," definitely allows for the Trinity

Read more: www.gotquestions.org...

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mlcaponi

I definitely agree with this statement- There is a website I find that explains the trinity as best as it could be explained:

The Trinity consists of three Persons (Genesis 1:1, 26; 3:22; 11:7; Isaiah 6:8, 48:16, 61:1; Matthew 3:16-17, 28:19; 2 Corinthians 13:14). In Genesis 1:1, the Hebrew plural noun "Elohim" is used. In Genesis 1:26, 3:22, 11:7 and Isaiah 6:8, the plural pronoun for “us” is used. The word "Elohim" and the pronoun “us” are plural forms, definitely referring in the Hebrew language to more than two. While this is not an explicit argument for the Trinity, it does denote the aspect of plurality in God. The Hebrew word for "God," "Elohim," definitely allows for the Trinity

Actually I don't agree with the trinity...

Jesus said the God is one, not three in one... The trinity was a concept that was added 200+ years after his life

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mlcaponi

Actually I don't agree with the trinity...

Jesus said the God is one, not three in one... The trinity was a concept that was added 200+ years after his life

Its just a concept. As the word comes from God it is interprited as a flesh and blood incarnation. But i think its just a cvhosing thing. He comes tests people. If you pass the test you are granted knowledge Just as the mythology of the panther goes. I fell down the rabbit hole, and i emurged from the other side. Its quite a maze down there. But once you are out and free things becoming easier to see.

Yes the father is god. But we have to taken into account trying to describe what the holy spirit is, People get confused. The fact he is the unforseen energy must be accounted for and it is. Thus the reprisentation of God as the father, the holy spirit. And the son of man. As all 3 are geuiding forces of creation and justice. Yes the son of man is not god. You got that right. But when the time comes. Things will happen and people will see things.

I come here as a messenger. I do this because of the horrors i have seen. I do not want them to happen. I had a wake up call not that long ago that dawned on me. My experiences and my knowledge. All peiced together in one day. And as it all dawned on me so did the tears. The endless tears for the pain and suffering coming. The feathered serpent is upon us and we must all pray and stop fighting amongst ourselves. We don't have very long left on this planet. I have not been shown the years but events to come. I know there be an earthquake warning. And i know that a volcano will smoke and it will worry people as the earthquake shakes the earth. I have forseen it in one of my visions a couple years ago. When all my messages were so thick with mystery and symbolism.

Why would i see god abudct a kid. Bring it back, then shapeshift into a dog and teleport under a street light? What possible symbolism or purpose would a being of infinit wisdom and energy have, with me doing all this. What importance? Shouldn't this being value its time? rather then showing me its saucer hover by a street light?

And the swarm i saw over the mountain? and the 3 weeks prior with the swarms everynight. Why repeating numbers 3? No ammount of pills could make me make sense of all of this.

Then the visions came. Of the towers, Visions of the black dogs waiting for me outside. Visions of the mountain smoking and the pleiadian pillar ships decending from the skys over cities. Deciving people into thinking they are here to save us.

These things i have forseen in dreams where all my senses were amplified. I could smell and have memories of it, I remeber things like the reflection off the ground on wet concrete. Dreams that are just to real. And i wake up hours later. When the dream only lasts a few minutes and from the begining to the end i can remeber them. Which is strange. When it all dawned on me... that those towers were those cigar shaped ufos all over youtube. I understood the message. Jehova was warning me, because of my keen eye for detail and symbology i have been chosen to give this message to all of you. Satan has been identified by some. But the identity of god has not been revealed. I have revealed him. And you all shall not be surprised of the events to come and what i speak of. These things were shown to me in vision therefore i say they are the words of my alien contact. And my alien contact is from Orion. The god of Egypt, the god that delivers people of Israel. and continues to do so, Will you join us in becoming children of Israhel? When the time comes. People will see the panthers and dogs. Conquer your fear. And take what is rightfully yours.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

You are correct, Jesus did not claim to be God, he claimed to be the Son of God. I believe when the bible tells be that Jesus claims "I am". I can quote scripture if you would like me too but, like I said earlier, I do not have anything memorized. If anyone needs, I will add a reply with the info following this post. Anyway, putting all of what I have learned together, it is clear to me that the Godhead consists of three persons, the Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit. If you can get past the point of seeing "God" to be only "God the Father" (excuse the capitals if it offends you), it becomes easier to understand although, I completely admit that the theology of the trinity is a difficult concept and cannot be easily explained. It is a matter of faith of to me, and is written on my heart, so I do not have doubt.

See John 10:32-42- But specifically -John 10:38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.

edit on 6-4-2013 by mlcaponi because: Adding scripture quote

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

When Jesus said before Abraham was I am... he was speaking of the essence of God within him...

And the original "entity" that used the term I AM, was an "angel of God"... Which was turned into "God" a few verses later...

There is nothing from Jesus that says I am God, or I am equal to God...

And even in other books of the NT there is only one verse that can explain the trinity, and it was added after the fact...

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Look at the pictures i uploaded
hahah awesome eh? I am guieded by something. And it is good.

This is a pretty good album about the prophecy. this was actually the first metal band i started listening to when i as 13

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   

When Jesus said before Abraham was I am... he was speaking of the essence of God within him...

And the original "entity" that used the term I AM, was an "angel of God"... Which was turned into "God" a few verses later...

There is nothing from Jesus that says I am God, or I am equal to God...

And even in other books of the NT there is only one verse that can explain the trinity, and it was added after the fact...

I agree with your first statement. It was clear that Jesus claim to be the Son of God as I stated in my previous post. However, I disagree with your second statement and I show the reason why in the above quoted scripture from John. I also believe there are plenty of more quotes from the bible that indicate that Jesus is divine in nature and not just human. But again, I can only provide the scripture to you. As to believing, that is just a matter of faith.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join