It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So my friend stole my handgun...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Was just tonight my friend asked me to come over to his "get together" well yeah of course I came over and I brought my "piece" and had it in a holster in my coat pocket. It's a 380 ACP that was in a holster and he was the only one who knew about it.

Everything was going good until we decided to drive to this other dude's house that was having a "get together". I thought nothing of it and was like yeah ok lets go. Thinking my gun was still in my coat pocket,. By the time we get there.... I noticed my gun was gone....

Nowhere to be seen...I of course raised hell with everyone in the house not caring what anyone thought. Where the hell is my gun? No one had an answer....So I just went outside upset crying and pissed off. When my so called friend came out I demanded answers, when he couldn't give any I punched him in the face and kept trying but his boyfriend (yes boyfriend) broke us up.

I couldn't believe someone would betray me like this....I know it sounds dramatic but this is a serious situation...if someone was to use that weapon and kill someone, it would be me that the weapon would be traced back to. I offered one chance to confess to it and he wouldn't after all that but I had no choice but to report my gun stolen to the police...which I wish I would of never had to do...

Just breaks my heart someone would betray me like this....especially a close friend...
edit on 30-3-2013 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
just shoot him.. ohhh wait nevermind
he stoled ur gun.. Sorry bro

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   

edit on 30-3-2013 by pacifier2012 because: I'm firing another blank

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012

edit on 30-3-2013 by pacifier2012 because: I'm firing another blank

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Sorry guys once again I hit the enter button which posted my thread before I could even start it =(

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
You felt the need to take a handgun to your friends party???

My advice even before you knew he was a thief would have been to get new friends

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
You cried?

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
You felt the need to take a handgun to your friends party???

My advice even before you knew he was a thief would have been to get new friends

I didn't think anyone would steal it...and yes I felt the need to take my gun to my friends party because I woudl have to walk home after that party all by myself late a night....

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komonazmuk
You cried?

Hell yeah I cried, he stole my protection.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
So I just went outside upset crying

You're a girl, right?

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

Time for new friends

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Thought u were cool carrying around your " piece " at a party .

Now you look like a "chump" at the party

How stupid and reckless hopefully you at least reported it to the cops and hopefully it doesn't get used killing someone that somebody loves .

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Miracula

No, I'm not a girl...what never heard a man admit that he cries? They all cry buddy they just don't admit it...and I'm not scared to do it.....

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave
Thought u were cool carrying around your " piece " at a party .

Now you look like a "chump" at the party

How stupid and reckless hopefully you at least reported it to the cops and hopefully it doesn't get used killing someone that somebody loves .

Yes exactly what I was thinking....if someone gets murdered by that weapon it will get traced back straight to me but thank god I made a police report.
edit on 30-3-2013 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

Get the police involved. Make sure you report the theft to protect yourself and see if you can come up with a list of people at the party. At least report the gun is no longer in your possession as crimes could be committed with the sidearm.

Not sure what the police can do but I would for sure give them a call.

Edit: not fast enough. Glad you reported it.
edit on 3/30/2013 by kinglizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

Dont worry, I did...first thing when I got home which i Had to walk 2 miles...I called the police and reported my handgun stolen and told them all the details....

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
edit. good good, calling the police was the best thing to do.
edit on 30-3-2013 by zonetripper2065 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I carry in AZ every day even in my home. Beretta .40 with an inside the waistband holster. No way to have it snagged of fallout of a coat pocket.

I recommend and use:

The Belt Man : www.thebeltman.net...

and :

CrossBreed Holsters: www.crossbreedholsters.com...-iwb I use the SuperTuck Deluxe

Even with my all steel .40 Italy made heavy Beretta I forget it's even on me at times it's that comfortable...with a proper sidearm belt.

edit on 3/30/2013 by kinglizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz

Originally posted by Komonazmuk
You cried?

Hell yeah I cried, he stole my protection.

Is that really the way you want to have gun owners seen as?

You turn into crying abusive violent sooks when you have your things stolen?

Really?

With that gun = Manly man with balls of steel, ready to take on the criminal world in a single click.
Without that gun = Wheres my gun? You guys!!!! Boo hoo, Punch fight fight..

And they complain when people from the outside talk about ignorant things like background checks, mental health, etc.

And on top of it all - YOU LOST A GUN.

no sympathy

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
First off....definantly report a stolen/missing firearm to the police. Glad you did that.

But secondly.....how exactly did he take it from you? You say you had your gun in a holster in your coat pocket. Please dont tell me you hung your coat up somewhere with the firearm still in it.

If you have a CHL/CCW, then you must have heard this phrase or something similar before, "If you carry a gun, you are responsible for making sure it is secured at all times. "

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join