It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korean Photo Reveals 'U.S. Mainland Strike Plan"

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by danimaltex

Can anyone confirm that it's actually Austin? It has no strategic value. Just down the road 60 miles(where I live) is San Antonio. US Air Force Training base (Lackland AFB), various commands (Randolph AFB), and Brooks Army Medical Center, as well as peripheral units.... just wondering..... i couldn't really tell by the map....

Me neither. Very fuzzy lines, "on a map" in a pic. What "evidence"?

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by PLAYERONE01

lol, and thats all you have is a membership insult, how mature.

No, that was a "time served" insult... noob.

lol, at least we can still have a laugh

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
maybe he will ride his "Unicorn" to the USA. haha

edit on 29-3-2013 by live2beknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

China doesn't want a strong North Korea on their border.

But you do notice there is no conflict there?

Those are the two big suppliers that could provide advanced weapons.

They surely would. Right over their heads, heading South.

edit on 29-3-2013 by intrptr because: BB code

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by live2beknown
maybe he will ride his "Unicorn" to the USA. haha

edit on 29-3-2013 by live2beknown because: (no reason given)

lmfao..hahahaa

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Thought Rodman had this all sown up - the kid is obsessed with the Bulls. Send them Jordan - that's all they want.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

There's no conflict on the NK/China border because there are no troops there on one side. There is however a serious refugee problem that is starting to annoy China greatly.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

like how the coke can is placed so the label is facing straight at the lens, product placement. amazing isnt it.

edit on 30-3-2013 by PLAYERONE01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

Hopefully this is just saber rattling on the part of North Korea.
But as the images show. They are seriously considering striking the US mainland.

As you can see in the picture they have plans to hit Los Angeles, Washington D.C., Hawaii and possibly Austin.

I didn't think they had missiles with that sort of range. However I wouldn't put it past them have smuggled in some missile that might be able to hit us. In any case it's a little scary to see that.
However that would be the last thing they would ever do.

www.nknews.org
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 3/29/2013 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

The midget is trying to get world attention, probably influenced by senior military leaders surrounding him. He's an inexperienced, "boy". The rhetoric has to be toned down. They do not have the capability to hit the U.S., but can hit SK, japan and the American bases in the region, however. America is well prepared for these kinds of threats. The CIA has been launching "classified military hardware' into orbit for decades (Reagans' SDI program, i.e. "Star Wars")

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenparrot

Originally posted by sk8ter[/i

1.you don't need to cut of the sea lanes to to disrupt our oil supply's.. you also don't need putin's navy either.
2 the strategic reserve will be rationed and the military will have priority over it.
3.We Important cause we have to, not because we can.. it would take a miracle for the USA to be oil independent,, 19 million barrels a day is hard to come by, Plus It takes 5 barrels of water for every barrel of oil so that's 19 million *5 its not happening, and you do know what the depletion rate is for wells in the Bakken.. 50 percent a year..

But I think your right the government knows how vulnerable we are. but so does Putin and China,,

edit on 30-3-2013 by sk8ter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by riverwild

Originally posted by PheonixReborn

If you were planning an attack on an enemy, would it be a very good idea to release a photograph to the media with a ruddy big map showing your plan hanging on the wall behind you?

You mean like a decoy?

You may have just opened a big can of worms.

Hello all at ATS,

Can we look at this also. Seems bit over the top releasing a photo with war plans.

1/. Look what we can do!
2/. Yes, you can prepare (but this is costing you)
3/. Let us panic your population on the West coast!
4/. Focus on the map.
5/.Scary to the uninitiated isn't it.
6/.Or perhaps if we give you that focus point you'll deploy your resources to protect those targets while we have another plan, not on the pic, that targets those strategic positions that you leave unprotected when deploying resources elsewhere.

Okay, its in my opinion a lot of bluff. But,,,this bluff can go over the top with disregard to us,,,the people who count. So...I ask..restraint...Stop flying bombers...Sit back and observe..assess...Analyse what NK is saying. You can argue about all the starving populace but a war will only accelerate and increase the death/destruction as observed in the WW's, Korean and Vietnam wars. The starving and death will occur on both sides. I say at what cost??? WHO IS THE BEST?

Guys, do your best at the bargining table (give a little too). USA,,,don't take the blame for esculating a war in the Asian zone by upping the anti on the bet. China, Russia, the Middle East will condemn you for it as they blame you for everything else or looking for that easy way out. eg: "Yes, USA started this because they flew B2's over SK. Its USA fault we declared war." Guys it happens in domestic life, no different to politics.

I could go on. Last comment: I hate seeing burning flags of any nation.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

There's no conflict on the NK/China border because there are no troops there on one side.

Because there is no need.

There is however a serious refugee problem that is starting to annoy China greatly.

Well they can't head south now can they? We created the misery and defiance of the people above the 38th parallel. It took over 60 years, but finally they are at our breaking point, Huh?

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
First pic's of NK getting their missiles ready ...

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by scotsdavy1
This nutter for a leader is like a kid with a new toy to play with. Photo shopping his army is ridiculous to say the least.
If he attacks the UK I don't think for a second we wouldn't strike back with deadly force. As for USA, well, another war they can jump into again.

Great teeth and smile on that puppy!

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I dunno -. the White Map in front can't even tell if it's the US. The map in the back does look like the Baja Pennisula.

But even if is the US - wouldn't those missiles be coming over the North Pole over AK & down to LA? The trajectory's on that White Map are directly over the Pacific which would be much farther than sending them up over the North Pole.

Seems sketchy to me.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

I agree that Lil' fat Un is using that photo (and the map) as propaganda, I mean can he really be that dumb to show his "plans" by mistake? China and Russia are watching to see what we do to him if he decides to launch a strike. China knows what NK is doing, that little turd is still talking to China.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I dunno if you piss on your neighbors gate you deserve what you get.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I dunno wasn't the Grandfather Kim Il Sung kidnapping Japanese actresses & Geisha girls back to NK for god knows what - freaky place - no doubt.

The regime deserves whatever they get but the people have suffered enough.
imo

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by BABYBULL24
I dunno wasn't the Grandfather Kim Il Sung kidnapping Japanese actresses & Geisha girls back to NK for god knows what - freaky place - no doubt.

The regime deserves whatever they get but the people have suffered enough.
imo

both sides really, if the south want to go up north and start screwing around at the border to wind them up then they deserve a kick in the nuts.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Ohhhhh...
No, not yet - Desk must be rerry rerry exra super shiny for pran to work...
edit on 30-3-2013 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join