Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

North Korean Photo Reveals 'U.S. Mainland Strike Plan"

page: 12
33
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tagz
Such a waste...

This guy had/has the chance to change the destiny of millions of lives for the better yet he decides to follow the same old well trodden path.

Does he not realise that he could go down in history as one of the great leaders who freed his people and not just another NK nut job.
edit on 29-3-2013 by Tagz because: (no reason given)


I agree completely. But you have to look at things realistically. If he tried to change much, his generals and other current party members would remove him from power. The only way to live a decent life in NK is to suck up to the party and move up the chain. Those at the top don't want anything to change, and will fight against change coming from within just like they would fight outside influence.

The only way, other than a very very slow (like 100 years) change, is to have foreign intervention to maintain control and power during a changeover from the current dictatorship to whatever form of government to turn to. The second the higher ups get wind of anything changing that is not in their best interest, all hell would break loose and anyone trying to help the NK people would be gone.

Maybe he is doing all this ridiculous saber rattling in the hopes that someone else WILL get involved, which would allow him to reform his country and get away from stalin's wet dream that they currently live in.

The bad news is, nobody capable if getting involved would have the people of NK at heart. The US would just want a puppet, China would just want a puppet, Russia would just want a puppet. They are all "bad guys" wanting nothing but to help themselves and don't care at all for the poor people of NK.

NK is a puppet regime just like SK is, actually moreso. NK culture is russian culture, not Korean. It's really rather sad




posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by jazzguy
 


Not one of our bomber flights has crossed into North Korea. They have all remained over South Korean territory, and dropped bomb simulators (the few that have dropped anything) on South Korean military ranges. We have flown B-52s, B-1s and B-2s over South Korea in the past during exercises.


Don't waste your time talking to people like him, the most complex thoughts he has in his mind are "Anything USA = Evil, anything non-USA = good" maybe also some thoughts that NK has alien technology... they'd need it



posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by PLAYERONE01
 


N.Korea doesn't any need nuclear warheads or chem's, all they have to do is hit
a reactor or the spent fuel pool at Fukushima.



posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by azureskys
reply to post by PLAYERONE01
 


N.Korea doesn't any need nuclear warheads or chem's, all they have to do is hit
a reactor or the spent fuel pool at Fukushima.


yeah there's that option, but KJU is narcissistic he wants to hit mainland USA to prove he can to the world. I dont know why though the Japanese already popped the cherry.
edit on 29-3-2013 by PLAYERONE01 because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Kim's imbecilic and corny map is the worst propaganda I've seen in a long time. We're not quite as dumbed down as his sycophants must think.

This whole deal is the usual bluff and Kim will back down just like his Daddy and Grandpa did. If he starts any #, he will be the recipient of a non-nuclear surgical strike, part of which will target his very derriere if intelligence knows his exact whereabouts and I'm willing to bet they do.

Go ahead, fat boy. Make our day.



posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Looks like things are getting "hot"
pretty fast...






posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by azureskys
reply to post by KonquestAbySS
 


Did you notice in the red circle, the Ethernet cable (yellow) is not plugged in ?

Must be a slow day
edit on 29-3-2013 by azureskys because: corrections


That is most likely for a laptop when he has it with him.
I do the same. I keep an Ethernet cable end at the back of the desk for hooking up a laptop when needed.

I would say he does not trust wireless connectivity for security reasons. Consider his leadership position. It is only logical that security is of utmost importance.



posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Tranny

Originally posted by azureskys
reply to post by KonquestAbySS
 


Did you notice in the red circle, the Ethernet cable (yellow) is not plugged in ?

Must be a slow day
edit on 29-3-2013 by azureskys because: corrections


That is most likely for a laptop when he has it with him.
I do the same. I keep an Ethernet cable end at the back of the desk for hooking up a laptop when needed.

I would say he does not trust wireless connectivity for security reasons. Consider his leadership position. It is only logical that security is of utmost importance.


dude, why bother trying, they wont listen



posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk8ter
Nk does not have to kill one person. or launch any missiles, To bring the USA to its knees,,, all it as to do is disrupt are Oil supplies,, The USA is completely dependent on oil shipped or pipped in from other countries. damage that supply chain, then all NK will have to do is sit back and enjoy the show,,

I trade Oil contracts, The oil market is so tight that if just one refinery goes down the price goes up so fast you can't even trade it... now just think what would happen to the USA if we lost 40 percent of our supply,, It would effect everything we do from driving to shopping for food and clothes you get the idea..

In the USA we don't have the oil to replace that lack of supply,, you all heard of the Bakken oil fields, well it would take about 18 more of those fields just to meet the USA daily needs of 19 million barrels a day..

The overall point I'm trying to make is our country has some very weak spots and oil is one of them,, So we can pound our chest all day long about how great we are but at the end of the day, without Saudi Arabia Mexico and Canada. we would be up the creek without a paddle..

NK Putin and China know this,


Hence the massive U.S, investment in a navy designed to maintain free passage of the worlds shipping lanes.

The U.S. maintains unquestioned hedgeonomy of the sealanes and neither Canada or Mexico are going to be cutting of the taps in support of the DPRK in our lifetimes.

The PLN is not a blue water navy, Russia doesn't have the ships or submarines in sufficient numbers and the Korean Peoples Navy doesn't have the capability to do anything more than irritate their immediate neighbors.

A part of the U.S. victory over Japan in 1945 was interdiction of their petroleum supply as they were totally dependent on oil imports. U.S. strategic planners haven't forgotten the lesson.

In a worst case scenario, the U.S. strategic reserve holds enough petroleum to continue our current daily consumption for 30 days.

There is a simple reason the U.S. chooses to import the amount that it does. The oil is a finite resource. We tap into our own resources as little as possible while buying from abroad because we can afford to.

The U.S. is not as vulnerable or nearsighted as you suggest .



posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580
 


lol.... C'mon people this is a photo op!

I'm sure they would be smart enough NOT to photograph their plans and release it to the world.

Anyways i have it from the highest authority that the map is actually of Basketball games he plans to attend this year.



posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I noticed he's got Moe, Larry and Curly outfitted in generals uniforms standing around the desk to look tough.

It would only be funnier if they were all smoking Marlboros on camera instead of off camera.



posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I just can't understand how everyone can blindly follow the general consensus of NK being technologically inferior. We all know that our beloved MSM hides as much as possible. So who's to say that NK hasn't recently acquired the weaponry to substantiate their new found bravado.

I think that something is up, and I wouldn't be surprised if NK has been playing the fool in order to mislead their enemies.



posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk8ter
Nk does not have to kill one person. or launch any missiles, To bring the USA to its knees,,, all it as to do is disrupt are Oil supplies,, The USA is completely dependent on oil shipped or pipped in from other countries. damage that supply chain, then all NK will have to do is sit back and enjoy the show,,

I trade Oil contracts, The oil market is so tight that if just one refinery goes down the price goes up so fast you can't even trade it... now just think what would happen to the USA if we lost 40 percent of our supply,, It would effect everything we do from driving to shopping for food and clothes you get the idea..

In the USA we don't have the oil to replace that lack of supply,, you all heard of the Bakken oil fields, well it would take about 18 more of those fields just to meet the USA daily needs of 19 million barrels a day..

The overall point I'm trying to make is our country has some very weak spots and oil is one of them,, So we can pound our chest all day long about how great we are but at the end of the day, without Saudi Arabia Mexico and Canada. we would be up the creek without a paddle..

NK Putin and China know this,


Hey oil genius,
Bakken isn't up to a million bopd yet, but soon. Last I heard we need 10 MMbopd. Big oil guzzlers are converting to natural gas and we have more than enough of that....not the point since you are talking about a short term crisis, but don't we have a strategic reserve that could tide us over?

( I was also assuming that you were taking the 700,000 bopd coming out of the Bakken as being the sole oil field for your point but shouldn't you include Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Alaska, California and some chump change oil from Montana?) The Eagle Ford could end up itself being bigger than the Bakken.....The Bakken hasn't even entered into production phase yet...still drilling wells to hold leases.

Hey, don't get me wrong, I'm all for your doom and gloom about disrupting our oil and driving the price through the ceiling since I am one of those horrible humans that benefit from the high price of oil, but alas, I am utterly convinced you are wrong.



posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
No.. all intelligence sources believe they don't have jack. And they don't. What..do you think they have several hundred fighter jets, a few aircraft carriers, ICBMs and other weaponry hidden away? Please.. even if they had a ace up their sleeve, it will be a pathetic one-shot ace that will get their country obliterated if they use it.



posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
No.. all intelligence sources believe they don't have jack. And they don't. What..do you think they have several hundred fighter jets, a few aircraft carriers, ICBMs and other weaponry hidden away? Please.. even if they had a ace up their sleeve, it will be a pathetic one-shot ace that will get their country obliterated if they use it.


and what intelligence is this based on, enough leaked to keep the sheep calm, so theres not riots in the street.
you seem to forget that NOKO, is Chinas backyard, NOKO is just Chinas state they do what they are told , its by proxy for gods sake, who do you think the nuke test was for,France done it in the South Pacific, America and the U.K. done it in Australia. its not rocket science, there would be massive underground connection tunnels between NOKO and China from NOKO's bases under the mountains in the North.China saved NOKO in the Korean war, I mean come on..... man the absolute utter ignorance on this site now is palpable.



posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by PLAYERONE01
 


man the absolute utter ignorance on this site now is palpable.

Thats "utterly palpable ignorance" coming from someone thats been on ATS since Christmas...



posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by justcallmetj
 


From who? Russia barely wants anything to do with them, and China doesn't want a strong North Korea on their border. Those are the two big suppliers that could provide advanced weapons. Then you run into the problem of payment.



posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by PLAYERONE01
 


man the absolute utter ignorance on this site now is palpable.

Thats "utterly palpable ignorance" coming from someone thats been on ATS since Christmas...


lol, and thats all you have is a membership insult, how mature.



posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Can anyone confirm that it's actually Austin? It has no strategic value. Just down the road 60 miles(where I live) is San Antonio. US Air Force Training base (Lackland AFB), various commands (Randolph AFB), and Brooks Army Medical Center, as well as peripheral units.... just wondering..... i couldn't really tell by the map....



posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by PLAYERONE01
 


lol, and thats all you have is a membership insult, how mature.


No, that was a "time served" insult... noob.





new topics

top topics



 
33
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

log in

join