It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Connection Between Humanity and Aliens Revealed! Important Questions Answered

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I think the op has it almost right, I still think these alien entities could be demons, as says the bible, that they exist, that they in fact had offspring called the Nephilim who appear in scripture before and after Noah's flood which means they had super human powers and are possibly at present deceiving us as aliens with their multi dimensional , lord of the skies, and secret manipulations. If you take a horse and a donkey you produce a mule but a mule cannot reproduce itself with another mule, you must go back and breed the donkey with the horse again which could account for the abduction phenomena ongoing to keep reproducing a race. I am not an expert obviously, but in my gut feelings I do believe demons are behind the alien phenomena, and what may be termed as good aliens could very well be angels? S&F Op.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Aside from having to see an alien in the flesh, do you not acknowledge the Dead Sea Scrolls, book of Enoch, and ancient Sumerian text? How about crop circles and pyramid building? How about William Cooper (murdered by agents) who worked for the government and exposed alien contact in his book?

Thanks by the way. I'll clear my history.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
More questions from that site.

How do alien forces plan to counter the problem of “human nature”?

Once the New World Order is initiated, their solution is to place humanity under the leadership of a genetically engineered “master race” of alien-human hybrids. These hybrids surpass us in intellectual and psychic abilities, and they do not “suffer” from the “weaknesses” of human nature such as empathy and the longing for individual freedom.

While maintaining control, they will then interbreed with the human population to infuse these genetic characteristics into humanity at large. Thus, in the end mankind will be biologically predisposed toward subservience to the alien empire, alleviating the empire of having to expend unnecessary resources enforcing their control.

At that point, we will be locked into bondage and the alien agenda will have reached its conclusion.

We are seeing evidence of this already. For example, we are being culturally pre-conditioned to eventually accept the policy of interbreeding between humans and hybrids. Standards of physical beauty embodied in supermodels and actresses increasingly move toward emphasis upon features typical of hybrids: low forehead, small chin, triangular face, large eyes, and slim androgynous bodies.

How will this hybrid race be created?

Alien abductions serve multiple purposes, and this is one of them. Presently, the hybrid breeding program is virtually finished. Hybrids look human, but lack our aforementioned qualities that make us liable to resist an overt alien presence.

Some are already being silently integrated into the population. A few are being unwittingly born into human families, others will be introduced in mass numbers later this decade when they reach child-bearing age.

What is the actual process used in the creation of hybrids?

The actual process involved is complicated, but here is a simple description. Both genetic and metaphysical factors must be taken into account, as it is the latter that accounts for the hybrid breeding program taking more time than one might expect.

Our DNA is the interface mechanism between the nonphysical soul and physical body. For this interface to hold both together, genetics must match soul profile. A slight mismatch in one will cause a mutation in the other, but too much of a mismatch keeps the the soul from seating in the body. So to genetically modify or create an entire race, it is not enough to merely engineer the genetic code, but to synchronize its profile and growth with that of the souls intended to occupy the bodies.

This is why people with specific bloodlines especially resonant with the aliens’ own soul nature are heavily targeted for abduction. Resonance exists because at some point in the ancient past, individuals within that bloodline may have consciously aligned with a negative spiritual existence and thus imprinted their genetic code with this alignment.

Alien Agenda exposed
edit on 27-3-2013 by TrueMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueMessiah

If you're genuinely interested in knowing the the true history of certain things that have been erroneously popularized into the UFO/Aliens mythology as evidence of alien visitation in the far past, you'll do well to advance yourself in reviewing each segment of the following at your leisure:
Ancient Aliens Debunked
The videos are quite the very thorough eye-openers in revealing the blatant lies and fabrications of the charlatans entrenched within the UFOlogy circus in attempts to perpetuate a fabricated mythology based on outright lies, pure speculation, and willful ignorance of the actual truth.

There's citations and links where YOU can go and check for your very own self the meanings of Sumerian words, and even, if you wanted with time and cognitive facility, learn to speak Sumerian, or interpret direct from tablets all your own. You don't have to take anyone's word for anything. The sources and resources are there for you to do your very own checking and verification, unlike the lies that are sold in the UFOlogy circus where citations lead nowhere or are purposely ambiguous.
All this is explained too.

Crop circles have been thoroughly demonstrated as being entirely within the range of ability of any sufficiently determined set of adequately prepared and preplanned group of regular humans.

The same goes for pyramids. There is nothing in the history of mankind that would be impossible or beyond the capability of mankind to demonstrate.
Certainly there's amazing achievements, but, these are all entirely within the range of human ability.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Got any proof at all If not your thread is just a work of fiction.

1) Prove that there are Aliens
2) Prove that the Aliens agenda as you list is true.
3) You tube vids do not mean proof.

His thread made no claims of proof of alien life, your acting rather juvenile with this statement.

The op even went so far as to say the same basically in his first couple of sentences.

Come on, man dont intentionally try to derail his thread.

I am not convinced of aliens visiting or even interacting with earth ever, but it doesnt mean his thread is not vakid, and not worth constructive commentary.

Be real, if there was any solid proof, we wouldnt even have much to say about them, as we would know about them.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

Sigh...The op is presenting the thread as fact as is the title...the OP states he believes it.
Oh whats the point I suggest you watch the x files and read the link he gave...

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I will check those out later but I can't say for certain that I'll ride along with it for the simple fact that theories are concocted in effort to debunk what I and others believe is the truth. Remember that this is supposed to be kept secret and great measures are taken to prove the unveiling as false.

Crop circles? Maybe. But the pyramids are designed with such preciseness that it would be somewhat difficult by todays standards.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by chadderson
It is not possible to progress past the level humankind exists at and maintain any fibers of hatred. A race of any beings more advanced than humankind would not be malevolent. The only type of aliens that would express some sort of hostility would be the ones that do not possess intelligence, and those aliens do not have the means to reach us, just as humans do not have the means of reaching intelligent aliens.

In order to evolve past a certain paradigm one must acquire a certain knowledge, to possess this knowledge is to also disregard that which is of negativity.

Life on earth disagrees with you. Almost all of the intelligent soecies of earth are predators, with very few exceptions.

Herbivores dont need inteligence to outsmart and tract and take down prey, grass and leaves kinda just lay there.

Predators must be smart, using tactics and guile to sneak up on their dinner.

By the life we know of, it is all but a guarantee that intelligent species from space will be descended from, snd potentially still are predators.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

No I do not think we are alone but I certainly don't believe your source, It is just like bad sci fi.
The problems I have with Aliens is the time scales involved they may be able to travel faster than light etc but the chances of us bumping into each other in the same time scale is staggering.

This point right here, is the reason for my skeptical take on aliens. There is so much time and space........I would be justnas likely to reach out the window and catch a milkshake that materialised from the quantum foam.

Mmm vanilla

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

TrueMessiah,

I have to say, your name along with your claim of "superior intellect" rub me the wrong way.

My problem with your post is not the content as much as the lack of sources. A lot of it actually rings true and seems plausible.

Just a tip, why not get rid of the messiah thing and just be a regular guy? It is offensive to some, to be it is just laughable, and makes me not want take you serious.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Jchristopher5

I consider myself a bearer of what I believe is the truth. Of course this is in accordance with the alleged false messiah conspiracy designed to fool the masses.

As for "higher intellect", who wouldn't want to be labeled as intelligent? To be clear, this doesn't mean that I'm better than or more than anyone else. Plus I think it corresponds well being that this is a conspiracy site.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

As far as I'm concerned humanity is more of a danger to itself, then a superior race.

Yea sure, there has been times in history where only the wealthy and royalty can read, where everyone else got left with religious textbooks.

And the same goes on today,but more so with technology and medicine.

And if Aliens wanted us as slaves, well that would of been done a long time ago. If they wanted us to be a resource, the be cloning tons of us.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

It's already happened,the Human race has assumed control of and virtually destroyed this planet,would any alien "super race" really be more destructive than we have been? they most likely would be astounded that the so called pinnacle of evolution on this planet have managed to destroy so much in such a short space of time and all on the planet that they inhabit!

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
These questions concern the nature of the 4th dimensional reptilians and their ties to military abductions and projects.

Why can’t aliens stay in our physical environment for prolonged periods of time?

They require psychic or etheric energy to project themselves into our three dimensional environment.

In their natural state, they are four-dimensional (4D) beings who exist in a more etheric level of reality, but can choose to become physical with an expenditure of energy. Our three-dimensional world is embedded in a four-dimensional universe, meaning 4D beings must focus their essence into a narrow range to become temporarily 3D.

Otherwise they appear invisible to us, a situation that can be compared to an aquarium in a room – we are fish who are aware of other fish, but we remain relatively unaware of those outside the aquarium who observe us.

This is true mainly for alien types known as “reptilians” or “lizards.” To save energy, they prefer staying in their native 4D environment, while using various interface mechanisms to remotely interact with 3D. For example, they have constructed a cybernetic race of beings we recognize as “grays,” which serve as 3D “spacesuits” for them. Grays are genetically engineered robots technologically interfaced with the reptilian soul.

They are cybernetic probes into our reality that can stay for relatively longer periods of time and are used to carry out abductions and other tasks.

This lack of physicality affords them many advantages and disadvantages. As an advantage, etheric technology is four dimensional and beyond the strictures of our linear time, so reptilians can see and operate within our possible past, present, and future realities simultaneously. Combined with their calculative strategy, they are thus capable of engineering very complicated and far-ranging manipulations of a hyperdimensional nature.

What about military abductions?

The secret government’s military factions regularly abduct people for a wide variety of uses, often working under alien factions and using their technology. These uses are too numerous and complex to mention in detail, but include mind control programs, genetics research projects, and the use of psychically sensitive people for remote viewing and assassination purposes.

Due to their hyperdimensional technology, these military factions can covertly abduct people during sleep by beaming them out of their local space-time through portals and into military bases.

Military abductees are frequently tortured via electroshock to create split personalities and install self-destruct, sleeper assassin, or sexual slave mind programming. For example, some mind control projects have created thousands of sleeper agents who can be post-hypnotically triggered at a future date to commit mass violence, which would serve as a pretext for the totalitarian clampdown on our freedoms.

Military abductees are also frequently raped by reptilian aliens who feed upon their fear and suffering. Others lead double lives where one personality participates in covert military missions that would seem like science fiction to the other personality.

Hyperdimensional technology makes this time sharing possible.

Did you notice what is underlined? Hmmmmm.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueMessiah

I will check those out later but I can't say for certain that I'll ride along with it for the simple fact that theories are concocted in effort to debunk what I and others believe is the truth. Remember that this is supposed to be kept secret and great measures are taken to prove the unveiling as false.

Crop circles? Maybe. But the pyramids are designed with such preciseness that it would be somewhat difficult by todays standards.

What's talked about in the videos linked are verifiable.
Nothing is "concocted" as a retort or debunk, but explained as it is and was well before the saucer-eyed charlatans selling their ancient aliens idea to the masses for money ever came along.

It would seem, however, that you've already bought into the whole mythology.

Good luck with all that.
well over 50 years of interest and examination of the UFO subject by government teams from Russia, USA, Britain, France, Japan, and other countries has turned up zero unambiguous confirming evidence to indicate visitation by extra terrestrials.
Had there been anything such, it would have certainly come out with the fall of Soviet Russia, but, nope.

Believe all you want, but, it's for nothing.

Fair warning, anything and everything conspicuously labeled with the keywords "TRUTH", or disclaimer requiring "OPEN MIND", is usually, almost always a complete and total lie.

Truth is fundamental and self evident and requires no extra promotion, and "open mind" is code for "believe this lie".

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

As soon as you said "examination of the ufo subject by government teams", you lost me. That's who I DON'T want to listen to. We're not supposed to know about this UNTIL the staged invasion is ready to take place.

I'm not trying to convince you or anyone else. Just spreading what I've researched and read. You can choose to ignore it or investigate for yourself. I think everything that I'm posting is extremely plausible.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Unless the military has no clues as to whatever they really are.

Also I'm pretty sure male reptiles can only fertilize it eggs.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Well, with all due respect, you're thinking wrong.
As far as the Government reference? Why would you NOT want to listen to ALL sides?
True objectivity requires one to listen to all side s of an argument, examine all evidence, and from said evidence verify what evidence is significant as opposed to false positives, and outright hoaxes.

Government agencies are only one facet of people that have investigated the UFO phenomenon. Private funded interests and individuals aplenty have been looking at this for well over 50 years too.

No one has yet found any nonambiguous confirming evidence of any real alien visitation.
There IS a UFO phenomenon, of which that is agreed on, but, WHAT the UFO phenomenon is, we've no real indication or data enough to reliably or responsibly present any worthwhile conjecture.
UFOs exist, but, they are just as likely to be naturally occurring unknown phenomenon as they are to be aliens, or anything else. They thus remain, objectively in the category of UNKNOWN.

All this convincing research you claim points to aliens; how was that conducted?
Have you talked to people that claim to have had space alien contact? Interviewed them? Examined them as a scientist with relevant expertise?
Or was all this information obtained from fringe sites, and youtube videos?

I'm fairly certain the sorts of places you've picked up this information you've fallen for. None of it can really be corroborated or verified of course, for any number of conspicuously dodgy and reliably predictable excuses, but you won't be the first, or the last to get suckered into believing in something that's a lie.

Enjoy and be well, or, perhaps, one day you'll realize the questions you least like the answers for, the hard, unsavory questions, the questions that come with answers that are especially boring or disappointing are usually the correct answers.

Fantastic claims require fantastic evidence; not just some person's story with emphatic claims that it's "true".

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Interesting compilation of information. I don't know that there are extra-terrestrials. But I'm fairly convinced that there are layers to our reality that science acknowledges, as the paranormal, that we've yet to understand.

I just think that UFO's are likely more connected to us and earth - than not. I'm not discounting that some star beings may have made a Terra-forming pit stop here on this planet, but I'm betting they've moved on to litter the rest of the universe with life. Everything's got a purpose.

But who knows, we may be being invaded much like the television show "V". Or they could be echoes, of an intelligent race of reptile beings that existed when they ruled the world - an we stumble upon their energy signatures from time to time - like a tape recorder on a continuous loop. That's just as probable, don't ya think?

Anyhow, it's fun to contemplate - regardless...

Cirque

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Well, with all due respect, you're thinking wrong.
As far as the Government reference? Why would you NOT want to listen to ALL sides?
True objectivity requires one to listen to all side s of an argument, examine all evidence, and from said evidence verify what evidence is significant as opposed to false positives, and outright hoaxes.

Government agencies are only one facet of people that have investigated the UFO phenomenon. Private funded interests and individuals aplenty have been looking at this for well over 50 years too.

I have no problem hearing both sides but I'm not so inclined to believe an already corrupt government. If you would do some research yourself, the understanding of this would be conspiracy will make more sense when you think about the overall motive and concept behind it.

No one has yet found any nonambiguous confirming evidence of any real alien visitation.
There IS a UFO phenomenon, of which that is agreed on, but, WHAT the UFO phenomenon is, we've no real indication or data enough to reliably or responsibly present any worthwhile conjecture.
UFOs exist, but, they are just as likely to be naturally occurring unknown phenomenon as they are to be aliens, or anything else. They thus remain, objectively in the category of UNKNOWN.

Thanks but I don't need anyone to explain the definition of UFO. This is not about unexplained flying objects. This is about the humanity/alien connection. We're talking the possibility of actual beings influencing mankind here.

All this convincing research you claim points to aliens; how was that conducted?
Have you talked to people that claim to have had space alien contact? Interviewed them? Examined them as a scientist with relevant expertise?
Or was all this information obtained from fringe sites, and youtube videos?

I'm fairly certain the sorts of places you've picked up this information you've fallen for. None of it can really be corroborated or verified of course, for any number of conspicuously dodgy and reliably predictable excuses, but you won't be the first, or the last to get suckered into believing in something that's a lie.

It seems you didn't click the link either. If you had, you wouldn't be asking these questions. The site which is my source is one of the most informative sites on the net detailing just about every known conspiracy compiled by authors, scientists, conspiracy theorists, government officials etc. At the bottom of each page are links leading to specific sections. All you have to do is navigate the site and you will drown in the amount info available. I don't expect you to do this though. Just clicking on the link I provided would have produced this which is at the TOP of the page.

If you want a thorough grasp of what’s going on, I recommend analyzing with discernment the following books:

I. Gods of Eden – William Bramley
II. The Threat – Dr David Jacobs
III. Taken – Dr Karla Turner
IV. The Love Bite – Eve Lorgen
V. Into The Fringe – Dr Karla Turner
VI. God’s Gladiators – Stuart Wilde
VII. Tales From The Timeloop – David Icke
VIII. UFOs and The National Security State – Richard Dolan
IX. The Allies of Humanity – Marshall Summers
X. Bringers of The Dawn – Barbara Marciniak
XI. The Ra Material, Books I,II,III – Don Elkins, Carla Rueckert
XII. Cassiopaean Transcripts – Cassiopaeans, LKJ

Each of these contain valuable pieces to the puzzle. Use your heart to tell you what is right, and use intellect to tell you what is false.

Enjoy and be well, or, perhaps, one day you'll realize the questions you least like the answers for, the hard, unsavory questions, the questions that come with answers that are especially boring or disappointing are usually the correct answers.

Fantastic claims require fantastic evidence; not just some person's story with emphatic claims that it's "true".

Don't worry I'll be fine. What has been revealed to me is certainly not of the boring variety. It fact it's quite the opposite. Intriguing is how I'd describe it. It all makes perfect sense. Throughout history, civilizations have conquered others for territory, resources, enslavement etc. Why does it only have to happen on a global level? These same principles apply universally as well. Something major is going on and I can almost sense/feel it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join