It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Connection Between Humanity and Aliens Revealed! Important Questions Answered

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
From time to time, I like to surf YouTube for vids on certain topics but no matter what I surf for, there's always a alien/ufo related vid that pops up which is totally UNrelated to what I'm surfing for. Anyone else experience this? Could this be prepping for disclosure? I've always believed in aliens but I pondered this subject and have done a bit of research over the past year and now I'm a firm believer that this 3rd dimensional density we humans live in is not the end all be all for existence in the universe.

This is a list of questions and answers from another site about humanity and it's connection to the alien agenda. If you have a open mind then I welcome you to follow me. If your mind is not as open, then keep this info stored in the back of your mind in the event of possible changes that may occur in the future that coincide with this information.

In a nutshell, what is the alien agenda?

Mankind is being enslaved by non-human forces who are technologically, psychically, and dimensionally superior to us. They consist of multiple factions, spanning multiple dimensions and locations in space-time, all here to take a slice of the human pie. Their ultimate goal is to assimilate us into their fascist empire and parasitically exploit us for our biological, etheric, and physical resources.

Through covert manipulation and hyperdimensional tricks that utilize time travel, they have secretly manipulated and exploited humanity in every way conceivable for tens of thousands of years. We are now seeing their plans overtly manifest with the abduction and hybrid breeding program, and their imminent portrayal as saviors to a human race gone mad with world conflict.

If the world accepts them as saviors, individual freedom as we know it will become snuffed like a blown candle, leaving only darkness.

Given their technological superiority, why don’t hostile alien forces just take over the planet?

For strategic reasons, their invasion is a drawn out process rather than a single spectacular blitzkrieg as one might expect, though the latter can be used to finalize the invasion once the first phase has spiritually tranquilized the target population.

There are many problems with an overt invasion using physical force. History has shown that visible tyrants are also visible targets who quickly fall if they reveal themselves before total control has been established. Smarter tyrants stay hidden and cleverly manipulate the population into first defeating and enslaving itself.

Cosmic tyrants exist who seek to assimilate entire worlds into their empire.

The premature invasion of those who have targeted us could lead to conflicts threatening the two resources they have come here to exploit: earth and its inhabitants. They prefer that we willingly hand over ourselves and the planet with the least amount of resistance. This can only happen under the condition that we are unaware of their true nature or agenda. Preparing such deception requires much groundwork. Thus, they have chosen to covertly and patiently manipulate human society toward that end.

Their preferred method of subversion is to create elite among the population who do the dirty work of enslaving the rest. What we know as the “secret government” is an occult technocracy comprised of these elite humans.

Why have they not finished their invasion sooner, back when our technology was too primitive to damage their desired resources?

As mentioned, they prefer we willingly hand over our collective freewill. Only recently have we become technologically and politically advanced enough to create and support the infrastructure of the New World Order through which we are intended to enslave ourselves. They make their victims dig their own graves.

Don’t members of the secret government know they’re being deceived?

In a negative hierarchy, all subordinates are in some way duped by their superiors, as that is how superiority is maintained. It is the wishful nature of such individuals to think they share the top of the food chain. Other members are forced to uphold their allegiance due to blackmail, oath, or mind programming. While these factors keep the hierarchy together, they also serve as its undoing when the control system encounters unpredictable obstacles and becomes unstable.

Pressured members will betray their superiors when given the chance, and ambitious members may take the opportunity to initiate a frenzied power grab that breaks loyalties and dissolves cohesion, thus weakening its structure to the point of implosion.

Is this why the secret government will eventually be discarded?

Partly.

Primary reason is that the secret government is useful as the singular scapegoat upon whom to eventually pin all crimes against humanity of which hostile aliens themselves are the ultimate orchestrators. By disposing the scapegoat through a global catharsis, alien hands are washed clean, leaving them in safe position to be presented as saviors.

Even now this agenda is visible.

Through various personalities in the exopolitics field, the secret government is already being branded as a paranoid Cabal keeping mankind from open contact with alien benefactors, holding us back from our rightful destiny to enter into galactic citizenship. Like a good cop/bad cop routine, presenting the Cabal as the sole “bad guy” and aliens as the “good guys” is pushing two false choices, and therein lies the deception.

To defeat the agenda, mankind must not choose between peaceful assimilation and ignorant xenophobia, but rather between peaceful assimilation and peaceful liberation, liberation from both the secret government and their alien overlords.

The other reason is that as long as the control system remains stable, the secret government maintains its coheion and allegiance to the alien forces.
ALIEN AGENDA REVEALED

Now you are entitled to your own opinion and all opinions are respected but realize this fellow ATSers, there is more to this world than what is taught in our schools, shown in the media, and what is confessed by the church. Most of humanity has been programmed and socially conditioned to accept this twisted view of reality. Lies are taken as truth and tyranny is accepted as security. However, there are some who are able to pierce this veil and reject this illusion. The key is to seek/choose knowledge over ignorance and to follow your heart instead of this concocted traditional and socially conditioned fantasy. I'll post later with a few more questions from the link.

Wake up!
True Messiah

edit on 27-3-2013 by TrueMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Why are Aliens always the bad guys? maybe they are here to help us? maybe they have been helping us for 1000's of years.
Maybe they are not revealing themselves because they read threads like this and do not trust us humanity.
If they come down I will not fight em unless they want to eat me.
edit on 27-3-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

There are malevolent and benevolent types. The Sirians are allegedly responsible for the advancement of mankind in the ancient Middle East. Reptilians are allegedly responsible for the turmoil the Earth is in now.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueMessiah

Got any proof at all If not your thread is just a work of fiction.

1) Prove that there are Aliens
2) Prove that the Aliens agenda as you list is true.
3) You tube vids do not mean proof.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
It is not possible to progress past the level humankind exists at and maintain any fibers of hatred. A race of any beings more advanced than humankind would not be malevolent. The only type of aliens that would express some sort of hostility would be the ones that do not possess intelligence, and those aliens do not have the means to reach us, just as humans do not have the means of reaching intelligent aliens.

In order to evolve past a certain paradigm one must acquire a certain knowledge, to possess this knowledge is to also disregard that which is of negativity.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueMessiah

There are malevolent and benevolent types. The Sirians are allegedly responsible for the advancement of mankind in the ancient Middle East. Reptilians are allegedly responsible for the turmoil the Earth is in now.

So what exactly do you think is revealed apart from another link from that site that has absolutely nothing to say apart from the fevered mind of a would be sci fi author?

Sirians in the Middle East? Hmmm, let me guess where that name came from. Dear all that is good, why give this stuff a wider audience with nothing to actually distinguish it from any other dross?

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Taken from the same site:

Evidence is everywhere from:

worldwide religious and mythological accounts commonly describing ancient encounters with advanced beings anomalous archaeological sites and artifacts indicating past use of superior technology
over a century’s worth of eyewitness sightings of UFOs
hundreds of physical trace samples recovered from UFO landing sites
government documents and whistleblowers acknowledging the existence of extraterrestrials
thousands of abduction cases that include multiple witnesses, memories recalled without hypnosis undisputable physical and medical evidence confirming these accounts

Your response shows that you really didn't even read the OP. I didn't use or gather any info from a YouTube vid. Try researching the subject and open your mind up. I have a couple of questions. Can this not be possible? Do you think Earth and it's inhabitants are all that exist in this vast universe?

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

No I do not think we are alone but I certainly don't believe your source, It is just like bad sci fi.
The problems I have with Aliens is the time scales involved they may be able to travel faster than light etc but the chances of us bumping into each other in the same time scale is staggering.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Does it make you feel powerful to challenge people to a game they can not win? Like asking a Christian to show you proof of God. Do you deny ET life is possible? I'm not a believer, but I don't go around being a jerk about it either, asking people" for proof when I know there is none that will satisfy you or other skeptics, either. Treat it like a hypothetical discussion then.

@OP; you can thank YouTube/Google for the seemingly unrelated videos, I get them too and I'm sure everyone on here does, but strange enough only on PCs where I visited ATS, am logged into my Google account (yeah I have one, no personal info),... You get suggestions based not only on YouTube browsing anymore I believe, your browsing history sticks to you and YouTube loves to rub whatever you look at in your face with more of the same. Just my opinion, I dont see conspiracy related suggestions on conspiracy-virgin pc's, or maybe I no longer notice them!

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Strawberry88

When the OP is presenting the thread as fact of course I will pick holes in it....what do you want me to do agree with it all? no we do not do this one ATS we question not accept any old nonsense, but you are new so you will learn.
Nothing in the thread nor the link has convinced me at all.
We want evidence not just a bad sci fi story.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

You can believe that the info is sci-fi like if you want but all I ask of you and other naysayers is to embed this into your mind in case something along these lines surfaces in your lifetime or near future.

Why is it not possible for these beings to have at least FTL travel? There are other star systems who have existed millions-billions of years longer with advanced technological might. When you consider that, it's not so far fetched.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

They may have but like I said the time scales involved are massive, it isn't just about how far things are it is about when the alien civilization began and If it went on billions of years.
We will not last for ever and maybe we will miss finding intelligent life because we too have died out or they did a few million years back which in the grand scale of time is tiny.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Why in the world do you keep mentioning vid? There is no vid. You're so quick to debunk that you fail to analyze the op. Geez.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

meant link.....edited it when I noticed.
Anyhow Iam out If I wanted to read good Sci Fi I will get my Asimov books out

Cya.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

When the OP is presenting the thread as fact of course I will pick holes in it....what do you want me to do agree with it all? no we do not do this one ATS we question not accept any old nonsense, but you are new so you will learn.
Nothing in the thread nor the link has convinced me at all.
We want evidence not just a bad sci fi story.

Thank you for pointing out how new I obviously am to ATS since I dont have 4k posts like you do, if you value an opinion/post on the little number to the left of it, I guess we're done here.

FYI; My old account is linked to an email that got hacked, couldnt be bothered with the, imo, hassle of trying to get my old account back so I got a new one, but again, thanks for pointing out the obvious, I find it really telling when people value others on something laughably trivial as theamount of posts they have, as if they are in anyway related to their intellect, experience,... But I understand, you're just a monkeyboy right?

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I remember you and you got banned...you give it away to easy.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

WTF? Is there someone else in your body with you?

In one post you say "maybe they have been helping us for 1000's of years".
And in the next post you say "prove that aliens are here".

Make up your minds.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritualarchitect

No my first post was playing then I got serious....pretty obvious to me hence the as long as they don't eat me etc.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

From time to time, I like to surf YouTube for vids on certain topics but no matter what I surf for, there's always a alien/ufo related vid that pops up which is totally UNrelated to what I'm surfing for. Anyone else experience this? Could this be prepping for disclosure?

This happens because you've searched for Aliens and UFOs before. Youtube is targeting your search history. Clear your cookies and search history.

All the rest of your post about aliens is pure speculation.
There's no evidence of any worthwhile merit that indicates any extraterrestrial species is visiting this planet.

There is, however, more than ample evidence as shown time and again in psychological studies that claims of interactions with space aliens are have a high probability of being entirely the internally subjective product of the mind, especially so since space alien contact experiences can be reliably replicated in the lab.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Why are Aliens always the bad guys? maybe they are here to help us? maybe they have been helping us for 1000's of years.
Maybe they are not revealing themselves because they read threads like this and do not trust us humanity.
If they come down I will not fight em unless they want to eat me.

Agreed !

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join