It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Department Of Homeland Security is NOT Stockpiling Ammo

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by tide88

responsible for training 91 federal agencies

Has anyone bothered to find out just how many NOAA employees carry firearms in the discharge of their duties?
How about the Department of Agriculture?
I wonder if the Office of Cybersecurity and Communications carry firearms to shoot at the internet?

Here's an interesting name for a government agency: The Science & Technology Directorate.
Directorate.... Didn't the Soviets use that term for their government agencies back when they existed?

I wonder how many of them need to be trained to use firearms?

Actually the number for the NOAA is 63. Here is a link that shows there are officers that work there that do indeed carry firearms, execute search & arrest warrants.

NOAA Officers Need Firearms To Carry Out Search And Arrest Warrants

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Dont you know that the Dept of Agriculture and the FDA need these weapons to raid raw milk farmers and natural remedy stores?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

All of that is foreign ammunition and is not used by the US govt or the US Military.* S&B is fine ammo, though, as I used their rolled-top 12 ga 00 buck in my Mossberg shotgun. Foreign ammo can be made weirdly. I can't shoot the aforementioned ammo in some shotguns because the case is 1/8" longer because of the top. Thats just an example.

Thank you for showing me. I was unaware imported handgun ammo was available in exposed base. That's better shooting stuff, imo. Maybe if the ammo situation quiets back down i'll order a couple of cases.

*Vets/Fed LEO correct me if I'm wrong. I can't find the statute but I recall that all gov't small arms ammo was solely domestically produced by law.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Another possible piece of the puzzle that I haven't seen mentioned yet.

DHS practice targets are children, elderly and pregnant

Also, first DHS claimed that they weren't buying lot's of ammo. Once that turned out to be a lie, the story changed to, "Oh, we're just buying in bulk to save you money".

And let's not forget about the drones. DHS Drones Can Identify Civilians Carrying Guns, Track Cell Phones.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Exemplar

OW, I forgot that one! Darn wish I though of it first. Why would we want to "desensitize" law enforcement? then give them LOTS of AMMO....and Armor.....and drones.....NAW, my bad its nothing.

THE BIG LIE...wait that's my signature

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by netwarrior

RADFORD and Lake City are two primary small arms producers for the military. No non domestic ammo will make it into US Soldiers weapon unless he took the weapon off a dead enemy.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

Thank you for doing the research and digging into the so-called "sources" of these conspiracies. I truly appreciate your efforts in getting to the truth.

Unfortunately, I fear you will be labeled a disinfo agent and your research will be pushed aside by the more fervent CTs.

Again, thank you!

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TriForce

I would also, you ever seen a Jersey in a MADCOW fit?.........Took the FDA agents over a thousand rounds to drop it! Must be why they need all the ammo. Of course if they quit taking instructions from the NYcity police instructors....LOL

No do'nt google it I was just kidding......
Over a BILLION rounds think about it? a professional shooter in competition throws abouta half a million rounds down range annually. How many times does that go into billion and ahalf?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

NOAA executes arrest warrants? What for? Somebody messing with the weather? Am I crazy or does that seem a little over the top?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

DUDE your PROOF are sites controled by the man. You send me to a FAQ site from TSA to backup your claims about TSA!! REALLY? What the heck. I posted a legit ammo bid and this is the stuff you have?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exemplar
Another possible piece of the puzzle that I haven't seen mentioned yet.

DHS practice targets are children, elderly and pregnant

Also, first DHS claimed that they weren't buying lot's of ammo. Once that turned out to be a lie, the story changed to, "Oh, we're just buying in bulk to save you money".

And let's not forget about the drones. DHS Drones Can Identify Civilians Carrying Guns, Track Cell Phones.

LOL. Nice targets, crazy link. Of course just because some law enforcement agencies may be ordering those targets, it certainly doesn't mean DHS is ordering those targets just because they have a contract with the company. As far as I can tell, the company has a huge selection of targets and firearm training materials. The company also sell Zombie targets.

BTW, I am pretty sure that little boy is my nephew.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by URSOCLUELESS
reply to post by tide88

NOAA executes arrest warrants? What for? Somebody messing with the weather? Am I crazy or does that seem a little over the top?

It is for NOAA Fisheries and Wildlife and yes they do issue warrants.

NOAA OFFICERS VIDEO

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

What is this. I simple ask you to go get a example of a purchase order LIKE I DID which shows the request for TRAINING AMMO like I did from DHS....Instead you sendme to another ARTICLE in a news paper.

I made My point using FEDERAL DOCUMENTS which show what a request for REAL Training Ammo is and all you have done is send me to articles. SHOW ME SOMETHING WHICH WIL STAND UP TO A LITMUS TEST.

You like to throw accusations around about us CTers but your running with the big dogs who have been there and done that. I may be new to this forum stuff but bull is bull and your waffleing and end running doesn't mean your right.

SIMPLY POST A GOVERNMENT DOCUMENT WHICH SHOWS THE REQUEST FOR TRAINING MUNITIONS. VERY SIMPLY.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

Great another group of neophyte wanabees looking to protect us. Still waiting for PROOF like I posted.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Feltrick

Really Your drinking the Kool-aid also or are you two sitting across form each other in your gopher hole style office.
Read the posts
Hey 88 still waiting for proof of a training ammo request. Shouldn't be hard to find. Found mine in about 9 seconds. 'By the way still waiting for the CAC card answer

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I will reiterate what I stated in another thread ...

People also seem to think that the government went in and just said "Uhh, we'll take X amount of this, X amount of that. Total of 1.6 billion rounds. Thanks!" These contracts for purchases are for X amount over a period of time, ranging from 3 to 5 years.

And for those of you that want to blame the "ammo shortage" solely on this, take this into account: there are roughly 5.5 billion rounds of small arms ammunition produced in the United States each year. For these purposes, we'll call the average delivery period on these contracts as 4 years. 5.5 billion x 4 = 22 billion. So the government is purchasing 1.6 billion rounds out of a total pool of 22 billion. And many blame the shortage solely on this? THAT is some messed up math. The shortage is because of both genuine fear and fearmongering that are prompting the average (and not-so-average) gun owner to stockpile.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by URSOCLUELESS

I don't really like Kool-Aid and I don't know the OP.

What was your question on Common Access Cards (CAC)?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Feltrick
reply to post by URSOCLUELESS

I don't really like Kool-Aid and I don't know the OP.

What was your question on Common Access Cards (CAC)?

Er, yeah. What the heck do CACs have anything to do with any of this?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

They seem to buy quite a few targets from LET Inc. It just doesn't say if they are the "No more hesitation" targets.

DHS spending with LET Inc

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by URSOCLUELESS
reply to post by tide88

You probably won't believe I read the article but who cares, First The Military Times is not associated with any branch of the military and is a for profit magazine, therefore their information is no better than infowars. Show me the requisition forms or shut the front door. You throw bull as if you have a cattle farm.
No one practices with hollow point ammo

www.fbo.gov...

This is THE type of ammo use for practice. "NON toxic and Fragmentable" NOT HOLLOW POINT, thats just smoke and mirrors.

Now post the Form showing the request for purchase of non tox and frag ammo for DHS so I can BELIEVE THE TRUTH
Or direct me to thepost if I missed it.

No, that is the type of Ammo the NOAA Fish and Wildlife Officers use, not DHS. They use that type of ammo.

Also, nontoxic shot or
bullets must be used in most cases when
a firearm is used to control any species
listed under the order. Finally, we add
a requirement to report on control
actions taken under the order.
DATES: This regulation will be effective
on January 3, 2011.

NOAA NON TOXIC AMMO

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>