It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Department Of Homeland Security is NOT Stockpiling Ammo

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

But I thought they used hollow points for practice. You know practice with what they use? and why not 40 cal instead of 9mm.
I'm confused are you saying they carry 40 and train with 9mm. or they carry 40 train with 40 and shoot only JHP or what; Im confused. Or are you saying the 9mm is for their mp5's just to train with and there is some 9mm JHP I havnt found.
OR
Wait the bullets keep popping up.......

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

I don't know what CACs have to do with stockpiling ammo. URSOCLUELESS asked the question, I was offering my assistance to answer it.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Feltrick

No credit and no pay...Not much change from military service.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by URSOCLUELESS
reply to post by tide88

Your not quite right; this is FMJ 9mm. Of couse this is an actual current document. not hearsay. But Im sure in YOUR DHS only JHP are used and the other DHS is just storing this ammo for the MP5s they don't have.

www.fbo.gov...

anyway people do your OWN research and don't listen to this clown. Or do listen, your choice

This video should help with the JHP in question. Go to right around 2:20 minutes to get to the talk about JHP.

edit on 25-3-2013 by tide88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Just remember all the talk about disinformation agents...
Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by PutAQuarterIn

"oh yeah your government cares about you" sarcasm

Are you taking a stab at me?

These threads always go to the 'Hey, pot? It's me. Kettle.' place..That's why I was out by page 2.

Honestly, there is a ton of sources out there for either side of this argument so my best guess is that the truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

The main problem I have with this thread is all of the .gov websites being used to debunk an alleged massive government conspiracy. In the case that the allegations are true, the truth will not be broadcast on their own domains. Just sayin..

But, the government really does care about you.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

reply to post by tide88

But I thought they used hollow points for practice. You know practice with what they use? and why not 40 cal instead of 9mm.
I'm confused are you saying they carry 40 and train with 9mm. or they carry 40 train with 40 and shoot only JHP or what; Im confused. Or are you saying the 9mm is for their mp5's just to train with and there is some 9mm JHP I havnt found.
OR
Wait the bullets keep popping up.......

posted video above that explain the use of .40 instead of 9MM

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by daryllyn
reply to post by PutAQuarterIn

"oh yeah your government cares about you" sarcasm

Are you taking a stab at me?

These threads always go to the 'Hey, pot? It's me. Kettle.' place..That's why I was out by page 2.

Honestly, there is a ton of sources out there for either side of this argument so my best guess is that the truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

The main problem I have with this thread is all of the .gov websites being used to debunk an alleged massive government conspiracy. In the case that the allegations are true, the truth will not be broadcast on their own domains. Just sayin..

But, the government really does care about you.

Those alternative sites that say the DHS are stockpiling ammo are using the same .gov sites that I am. They are just picking and choosing what to use to support their stance on the subject.

How do you think they found out about the orders. Check the articles, follow the links, they all lead to the same .gov site.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Just To answer your question about CAC card. If you dont have a Control Access Card and reader and a password all this talk is BS and you will never know what has ever been delievered, payed for or even prayed about. Its basically a fun but mute discussion which only the FEDs knowthe answer too and their stonewalling. You'all have a good night.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
IF they ARE the ones snapping it all up, I doubt there would be any easily accessible admin trail, if they were trying to hide that trail. They aren't COMPLETE idiots.

None the less WHOEVER is snapping up all the ammo needs to back off, or really slow it down, that's all I really think about it.

I am simply hoarding up my type stuff in case I NEVER NEED IT. That's good enough for me.

If it is DHS snapping it up for "training", then they have a lot of non-quals there don't they?

Has the societal pressure to be fearful of firearms make it so their folks, who are supposed to be proficient, can't even shoot one right due to fear?

Any instructors out there? You've seen it the same as I... people who bounce lead 6 ft away off the deck while shooting at a 15 yd pistol target.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

ooh got one of them

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
yes the dhs and other fed agencies are stockpiling ammo....no they did not recieve 1.6 billion rounds of ammo.but yes they are requesting and extreme amount of ammo to have on hand. that said, it didnt really occur to me that others would not think or know that there isnt billions and billions of rounds of ammo sitting around in warehouses. they have to be manufactured...now are they stockpiling for an insurrection, civil war or is it a back door attempt to curtail gun ownership in america..if they cant stop guns from being sold..they will buy/order all the ammo they can..in order to keep it out of the hands of the citizens.

and this in is a time where the federal govt is running out of money to pay for....'things'..well execept ammo for use by federal agencies on u.s. soil......i guess we are seeing where thier priorities actually lie...........

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

what happened to the 20 year war ?

the worst part of the conspiracy crowd is how they never challenge or research anything that supports their worldview. nope, that gets rubber stamped, starred and flagged

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by clearmind

Actually, if you read through the reloading manuals, you will become convinced and proficient (once you try it.)at making ammo that is better than store bought, machine made ammunition.

It's just a simple fact.

edit on 25-3-2013 by akalepos because: spelling

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Just To answer your question about CAC card. If you dont have a Control Access Card and reader and a password all this talk is BS and you will never know what has ever been delievered, payed for or even prayed about. Its basically a fun but mute discussion which only the FEDs knowthe answer too and their stonewalling. You'all have a good night.

You mean "Common Access Card" right?
Just having a CAC doesnt give you access to everything, it also depends on the department, within the department of Defense you work in, what your clearance level is and if you have a need to know.
A contractor or soldier with ultra mega high level super secret clearance that works in administration, wont have the same access to information as someone that has that same level of clearance that works in logistics or procurement.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Well, look at this below. Are these House members conspiracy nutjobs too? Care to explain the ammo shortage which surpassed sales of 2012? Hint, gun owners didn't buy it all up.

15 House members question government ammo stockpiling

Freshman Rep. Doug LaMalfa, R-Calif., and 14 of his House peers, are asking the U.S. Department of Homeland Security to explain why it is buying 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition.
Source

edit on 25-3-2013 by dreamingawake because: fixed

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TriForce

Thats what I was fishin for.....later

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

what happened to the 20 year war ?

the worst part of the conspiracy crowd is how they never challenge or research anything that supports their worldview. nope, that gets rubber stamped, starred and flagged

Likewise with this thread. Looks like a troll rubber stamp, star and flag for those wanting to use ad hominem attacks against members of this site.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamingawake
Well, look at this below. Are these House members conspiracy nutjobs too? Care to explain the ammo shortage which surpassed sales of 2012? Hint, gun owners didn't buy it all up.

15 House members question government ammo stockpiling

Freshman Rep. Doug LaMalfa, R-Calif., and 14 of his House peers, are asking the U.S. Department of Homeland Security to explain why it is buying 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition.
Source

Both topics have been thoroughly discussed on other pages. I'm not going to repeat myself over and over again.

edit on 25-3-2013 by dreamingawake because: fixed

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join