It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Angela Merkel Hitler's Daughter!?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been discussed on ATS before, but on many recent occasions I've wondered how and why the German Chancellor Angela Merkel has rose to the global platform and could be widely considered the most powerful woman in the world.

It's more then likely the majority of us probably couldn't even name the German President off by heart, yet here we have a woman with a title that propaganda is throwing at us day in, day out.

According to the article below, Angela Merkel - The current German Chancellor is, by surrogacy, and courtesy of frozen sperm the daughter of another former Chancellor the world knows only too well....Adolf Hitler!

In 1954, a child was born, a baby girl, whom the Stasi File identifies as Angela Merkel, today's Chancellor of Germany. Her official birthday is July 17, 1954. However, the Stasi file which is currently in the Soviet KGB archives, records her birth as April 20, 1954. If this secret police citizen’s file in the Ministerium für Staatssicherheit (GDR) is correct, then Hitler’s daughter, Angela Merkel, was born on Adolph Hitler’s birthday - April 20.

Link:
www.helpfreetheearth.com...

If this is true by any extent, this surely has to be profoundly ground-breaking news!?

In an interview with the newspaper Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung in July 2005, Chancellor Angela Merkel admitted to an unusual obsession with the works of composer Richard Wagner, who was a Satanist. Wagner wrote the infamous composition called "Parsifal", which was a favorite of Adolf Hitler as well. Hitler stated that the music of Wagner occupied his mind. Like Adolf Hitler, Angela Merkel is deeply fascinated with Wagner's "Ride of the Valkyries". The Valkyries were minor female deities that would ride through every battle to gather the most valiant of the slain and carry them off to a place called Valhalla where they would wait to join the army of Odin in the last battle at the end of the world.

Except for the little moustache, Merkel has a striking resemblance to Adolph Hitler. She is also a dead ringer for her mother - Gretl Braun.

The Illuminati have always been in control, and they won't stop until they accomplish their ultimate goal = total world domination via a 'New World Order'.
edit on 21-3-2013 by Just Chris because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

That's wild.

Saving this thread to see how it pans.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
And I reckon Julia Gillard the Aussie PM is probably his niece.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Another interesting piece here:
www.whatdoesitmean.com...

This is getting spooky!

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just Chris
Another interesting piece here:

This is getting spooky!
By Scorcha Faal,says it all.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
It feels a bit anemic for ...what am I looking for.. (taps chin with carrot tip) .. it's on the tip of my tongue.. OH yeah, Evidence!

Of course it is skunk works so I'll certainly be watching the thread to see how things develop and what might get thrown in for more info.

S/F for at least throwing out an interesting thing to ponder.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
If this is true, it only confirms that our world leaders are SELECTED, not elected as many would assume to believe.

Yes, perhaps lack of evidence supports this case, but a quick photo-comparison gives us a dead ringer (at least the eyes and chin), add to the fact her motives to control Europe and beyond like Hitler are remarkably similar.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
This is funny. I have allways told my friends and family that I think that Angela looks like A.Hitler. I mean, the resemblens (spelling?) is striking.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just Chris[/Another interesting piece here:

This is getting spooky!

Erm.... Sorcha fail = thread fail...

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
funny theory, but total bull#... btw. let me tell you: I don't like her. I did not vote for her. The whole goverment annoys me with spending my tax money for bailouts and the people in the foreign countries still call us nazis and want us to leave... so why do we help them?

A new study shows that the average German household has less money than a spanish or Italian, but they still get our money and don't want to change. Same with cyprus now! For example: why do I pay a lot of tax for my car and they don't have a tax for cars at all?

Ahhh before I forget: I like Wagner too... maybe I am a grandson of Adolf... seriously: what have I just read? The source is total bs
edit on 21-3-2013 by aLLeKs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by misscurious

This is getting spooky!

The thing is, a quick google search brings up numerous articles and snippets of info from various people, this is just one of them.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Just not seeing it........

Could they even freeze sperm and implant it back then?

edit on 21/3/13 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

If it were true why a daughter and not a son?

I don't see the resemblance myself.

Except for the little moustache, Merkel has a striking resemblance to Adolph Hitler. She is also a dead ringer for her mother - Gretl Braun.

How can she really look that much like BOTH of them? I think she looks more like Braun the Hitler.
edit on 21-3-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
This has been discussed here before and although an interesting and plausible theory, there is absolutely no basis in truth for it.
One would be forgiven for thinking they were related, both the physical appearance and the way they tried (trying) to conquer Europe.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

This is getting spooky!

The thing is, a quick google search brings up numerous articles and snippets of info from various people, this is just one of them.

You couldnt have picked a worse one chris.. Its very difficult taking a thread seriously when sorcha fail has been quoted as a source.. Maybe you could link some other reputable sources..

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Who knows what Nazi scientists were capable of back then. Hitler was obsessed with genetics so who knows.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

edit on 21-3-2013 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

This is getting spooky!

You couldnt have picked a worse one chris.. Its very difficult taking a thread seriously when sorcha fail has been quoted as a source.. Maybe you could link some other reputable sources..

Here's some info posters on David Icke's forum have delved into a while back....

www.davidicke.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join