It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Angela Merkel Hitler's Daughter!?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
OMG that source is even worse.
One poster says "yes I see it,the blonde hair and blue eyes are very telling"
Blonde hair?Its the dirtiest blonde ive ever seen.
Like linking to A.T.S. as some sort of proof.
In my opinion she looks nothing like him,even with the 'tache.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
If you look at Merkel and Hitler they both have 6 letters, yes 6. If you count how far the letters are away from each other you get 5,4,2,1,0,6. If you add these together you get 18. 18 is 666.

That says it all. 666.

P

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Nobody finds it ironic that they both hold the same position in power either?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Maybe she will get her own neo nazi fanclub too but I must admit,combat 113 doesnt have the same ring to it as combat 18.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
This info is from the same website that posted the meteor that hit Russia was an American UFO attack. I know this is skunk works but this stinks worse than that.

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Adolf Hitler was born on April 20, 1889. He lived until the age of 114 years, dying in Southern Maryland Hospital Center in Clinton, Maryland on February 24, 2004 . He spent the last 3 or 4 decades of his life living in Glacier National Park in Montana under the assumed name of William Coates. The name of William Coates appeared in the national press for a time as the oldest man in America who passed away, but the story was quickly squashed by government Census Bureau spin artists who later claimed that Coaates was only 92 years old. Near the end, Hitler was living at the Evelyn Cole Senior Center, located at 5702 Addison Road, Seat Pleasant, Maryland.

link

the wikipedia page from last year on William Coates corraborated the above rather nicely, listing the (older) birthdate as the same for both identities.

as it happens, it has been replaced with this POS where the dates have been changed from the old page and relevant info removed.

he would have been in the guinesses book of world records (for oldest man) but the cia had to bury it.

just some more fuel for the fire.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by aLLeKs

Same with cyprus now! For example: why do I pay a lot of tax for my car and they don't have a tax for cars at all?

I know this is skunk works, but.....
Where did you get that info from?

Cyprus car tax looks like german car tax, except a bit fairer.
Cyprus car tax
small cars are cheap, bigger cars are more expensive.
You would pay about 240 Euros for a 2 litre car.
And they don't have Autobahns.

To the OP.
Nice find.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Thats wild..It's like if adolph hitler and Ava Braun had a kid it would look like Chancelor Mer... OH NOOOZ!!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
If you look at Merkel and Hitler they both have 6 letters, yes 6. If you count how far the letters are away from each other you get 5,4,2,1,0,6. If you add these together you get 18. 18 is 666.

That says it all. 666.

P

Okay, it's disturbing you could come up with that so quickly. How long did that take anyway?

I get the joking nature, of course...just ..creative in an almost creepy way. lol

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Theflyingweldsman

Same with cyprus now!

Yes - cyprus has 6 lettters too - clearly cyprus = Merkel = Hitler!!

Alternatively, from here, West Germany had 51,386,000 people in 1953, and 51,875,000 in 1954, for an increase of something like 490,000, or about 1350 per day......dunno how many would be immigrants/refugees as opposed to births...

....but consider that since 1800 you only had a 0.0014% chance of being born on your birthday??!! Lucky huh - what if you had missed??!!

edit on 21-3-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

It took about 2 minutes, a piece of paper and a pen. I got it on the first go
If that hadn't worked I am sure changing letters one at a time would have worked. Just thought I would post something as a joke that was along those lines before someone tried to do it seriously. It is not hard to do and there are many ways to make silly connections.

Glad you got a chuckle out of it.

P

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
This has been going around the internet for a while. It's probably a hoax in my opinion.

However, Aleister Crowley is the father of Barbara Bush.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Read 'WIKIPEDIA'. This allegation was proved to be False several years back.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by glen200376

Originally posted by Just Chris
Another interesting piece here:

This is getting spooky!
By Scorcha Faal,says it all.

SORCHA Faal

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
Just not seeing it........

Could they even freeze sperm and implant it back then?

edit on 21/3/13 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

Surprisingly your picture supports it I think. The eyes is what makes me think she is Hitlers daughter.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by aLLeKs

Whilst I appreciate how Germans may feel under Merkel I think it's only fair to point out that a few points. Irish banks were bailed out for one reason and one reason only, Irish banks owed billion to German and French banks, had Irish banks gone bust Germany would be a world of pain right now.

As it is the German led EU forced Ireland to save its banks to protect German interests, Irush people are now being made to face pain and Austerity for these actions. It should also be pointed out that the money Germany lent to us through the ECB has to be paid back with Interest. A nice little earner for the German government.

Not only are the Irish paying to protect German banks we are giving you interest on top of it

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

I can definitely see the resemblance between her and hitler
thats weird!

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

On the page you linked to:

Quickly following the Nazi German Pope to European power, Hitler’s Daughter was elected as the Chancellor of Germany on November 22, 2005, and which is one of the most significant dates for the World Globalists, as it was on November 22, 1859 that the ‘final assault’ upon Christianity was made with the publishing of Charles Darwin’s "On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection", and whose intention of fragment the Western Worlds peoples from their truest origins, and meanings, has succeeded beyond their expectations.

Neglected, but certainly noteworthy, is that 22 November is the date that JFK was assassinated in '63 and many believe that this action was a major turning point in direction for the US and the world.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I was involved in a previous discussion on ATS regarding this quite a while back, detailed here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is actually something I believe, I'm usually quite the skeptic, but this one makes sense to me.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join