It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Angela Merkel Hitler's Daughter!?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Those that think Hitler didn't die at the bunker doesn't know the facts, for one thing Hitler's own doctor (after the war) thought Hitler only had 6 months to a year left before he would be dead! Also, according to his doctor he stated that Adolf Hitler suffered from idiopathic Parkinson's disease.
Professor Max de Crinis established his diagnosis of Parkinson's disease in Hitler early in 1945 and informed the SS leadership and was told of a treatment for the disease that could be administered by his doctor. However, Hitler never received this drug, which may mean that the SS intended to remove the diseased 'Leader' that was no longer effective and basically leading Germany to ruin.
It's no secret that Himmler and Goering was trying to take over and one of the last orders from Hitler was to arrest them for treason!

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by wulff
Those that think Hitler didn't die at the bunker doesn't know the facts, for one thing Hitler's own doctor (after the war) thought Hitler only had 6 months to a year left before he would be dead! Also, according to his doctor he stated that Adolf Hitler suffered from idiopathic Parkinson's disease.
Professor Max de Crinis established his diagnosis of Parkinson's disease in Hitler early in 1945 and informed the SS leadership and was told of a treatment for the disease that could be administered by his doctor. However, Hitler never received this drug, which may mean that the SS intended to remove the diseased 'Leader' that was no longer effective and basically leading Germany to ruin.
It's no secret that Himmler and Goering was trying to take over and one of the last orders from Hitler was to arrest them for treason!

Hitler's supposed "remains" (a piece of jawbone, nothing else) have only been DNA tested once, and this was in the 2000's after the Russians finally gave someone access to it to test. The alleged "skull piece" that was supposed to be his was actually probably from Eva. Before that, they only expected to be able to identify his remains (that were supposedly dug up and REBURIED by the KGB) by the miracle needle-in-a-haystack of finding glass fragments in the dirt near the jawbone.
By that time, the bones were caked with Russian (or South American) red clay.

None of this precludes the possibility that he actually escaped and lived elsewhere until his natural death years later, at which time one piece of his remains was finally offered for DNA proof. He didn't have Parkinson's at the stage of being close to death; he would have lived another decade or two with his symptoms at the time of 1945. Not *pleasantly* mind you, but he would have lived for years more.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Exitt

er yah i know that , learned it in 5th grade ^^

what i mean is , if a boy grew up and had a mustache, that looked even remotely close to his, BAM everyone knows, but if she grows up with a mustache, no one would really figure it out ^^ well other than she would be a hideous hitler ^^

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
There is NO evidence at all that Hitler died in 1945. Stalin did not think Hitler was dead. THAT should tell you something. The FBI ran around South America searching for Hitler. THAT should tell you something. There are eyewitness accounts of people taking care of Hitler in the 1950's. And THEY say Hitler had a daughter.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiritualarchitect
There is NO evidence at all that Hitler died in 1945.

There is a great deal of evidence - tehr are eyewittnesses, and...

Stalin did not think Hitler was dead. THAT should tell you something.

It tells me you don't know what you aer talking about - Stalin deliberately lied to the west for propaganda purposes in 1945 - long after he had interrogated Hitler's dentist and all surviving members of the bunker.

the soviet archives weer opened post 1990 and the full story was published in 2005 in "Hitler's Death: Russia's Last Great Secret from the Files of the KGB".

The FBI ran around South America searching for Hitler. THAT should tell you something.

Yep - it tells me that the FBI didn't know, because they weer not given access to teh full information by the Soviets - the Soviet disinformation campaign worked very well.

There are eyewitness accounts of people taking care of Hitler in the 1950's. And THEY say Hitler had a daughter.

There are also eyewitnesses to Lord Lucan being in Australia, New Zealand and Canda, there are eyewitnesses to the Loch Ness Monster and sasquatch and chemtrails - it tells me you don't understand the limits of eyewitness testimony.
edit on 11-4-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiritualarchitect
There is NO evidence at all that Hitler died in 1945. Stalin did not think Hitler was dead. THAT should tell you something. The FBI ran around South America searching for Hitler. THAT should tell you something. There are eyewitness accounts of people taking care of Hitler in the 1950's. And THEY say Hitler had a daughter.

Erm, no. I'm echoing what Aloysius the Gaul said.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

Holy hell, you lot get more crazy by the day.. lol

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Do you remember that huge row about American intelligence intercepting talks of somewhat 35 world leaders, a year or so ago? There was much ado about it then. Now, it's become known this is some special case with German chancellor Angela Merkel!
She was not just bugged by American spy agency NSA. She was caught red-handed in bugging her own CDU mates whom she evidently treated with some suspicion I gather. German spooking agencies have got couple of wizards in bugging who are perhaps even smarter than their American vis-à-vis.
I guess here's the clue to this boasted "political magic" of Merkel. She's just got hell of sensitive stuff to keep'em all on a tight reign! That's it! And how she gets this stuff is something Americans must be well in the know I guess. And so I am sure they are holding Merkel on the short leash too! This accounts to the evident fact she can't make any vital decisions on her own, which is not missed on many Germans I bet you.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Just Chris

you are aware of the gaping 9 years between her birth and his death? That is just one of the many reasons I love ATS so much, between all the smart ones, there is always the one who mistakes ignorance with reality and makes my day a little bit funnier.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Marcod

I wouldn't say I am a fan of Angie, but she is somewhat the ideal democratic leader, she is patiently sitting and listening to the voices around her as soon as a decision has to be made she does it. The point is she has a very good timing and waits for a majority to share the same opinion before she speaks, that's her secret. Also I don't know if you know but Germany still is an occupied country under U.S. control, of course they got a eye on one of their satellite states in Europe.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Hitler's girfriend was Eva Braun not Gretl. Gretl was the sister of Eva.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Probably not... but the disinfo crowd will stir it all up and get People to think lots of ludicrous stuff.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   
They weren't able to freeze sperm very well in the 40s. Therefore, no Hitler tadpoles.

www.cryobank.com...

Between the years 1938 and 1945, a number of scientists observed that sperm could survive freezing and storage temperatures as low as minus 321 degrees Fahrenheit. But surviving is one thing; being able to successfully function in the conception process is another.

The first major breakthrough in that area came in 1949 when A.S. Parkes and two British scientists developed a method of using a syrupy substance known as glycerol to protect semen from injury during freezing. The process was further refined in 1953 by Dr. Jerome K. Sherman, an American pioneer in sperm freezing.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join