It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's 30 or so Former Israeli "Classmates" @ Columbia University Don't Recall Him - AT ALL!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

Originally posted by POXUSA
I would like to ask the moderators to please CLOSE THIS THREAD? Thank you...............

You can't just close a can of worms once you've opened it. You best bet is to just let the thread fade away and live to fight in another thread on another day. You'll never win with the paid Obama cyber warriors. They will bait, derail, insult, distract or whatever just to get your goat. Just let it go and focus Obama's ongoing failures and lies that ooze out on a regular basis via his wide array of talking heads that do his dirty work.

Believe me - I am well aware of how it all works. My post (see below) was merely a rhetorical request so as to draw some attention to the manner in which this once good thread has degenerated as a result of the actions of the "Birth Controllers." I was also sending a signal that, because of said negative actions mentioned above, the thread is no longer worthy of the attention of the general ATS membership.

I would like to ask the moderators to please CLOSE THIS THREAD? Thank you...............

edit on 21-3-2013 by POXUSA because: txt

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

dear flyswatter.
You are bloviating.
actually look at the nine layers in the pdf.
then comment.
the end.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Believe me - I am well aware of how it all works. My post (see below) was merely a rhetorical request so as to draw some attention to the manner in which this once good thread has degenerated as a result of the actions of the "Birth Controllers." I was also sending a signal that, because of said negative actions mentioned above, the thread is no longer worthy of the attention of the general ATS membership.

Then you should know better than to think that you are capable of determining what is worth the attention of the general ATS membership!
You've made good points in this thread and you've made bad points in this thread. Now it's just up to each reader to determine which is which, at least in their opinion.

Originally posted by darkstar57
dear flyswatter.
You are bloviating.
actually look at the nine layers in the pdf.
then comment.
the end.

Ok, so we'll just acknowledge that I'm correct, and that you're arguing a completely different point. Good day, sir!

So, who are the rest of the "close to 25 Israeli" students, anyway? There were only 8 mentioned in the article in the OP.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by POXUSA

I'll ask again, what do you think it means that Obama wasn't remembered by 25 members of a small demographic at a large school? You've made it quite clear that this must have some kind of significance but haven't come out and said what.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Anyone who attented college knows that it is absolutely nothing like high school.

I cannot remember any classmates from college, and the vast majority of college graduates can remember perhaps a handful.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by POXUSA

I'll ask again, what do you think it means that Obama wasn't remembered by 25 members of a small demographic at a large school? You've made it quite clear that this must have some kind of significance but haven't come out and said what.

My suggestion to you is to read the POXUSA responses throughout the thread as well as the initial posting. Then you will have your answer and you might have learned some things in the meantime
Buon Viaggio

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

My suggestion to you is to read the POXUSA responses throughout the thread as well as the initial posting.

Yes, we have all read that you hate Obama and you fall for any silly birther lies about him.
Birthers refuse to accept the fact that a black man is the legal President.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

My suggestion to you is to read the POXUSA responses throughout the thread as well as the initial posting.

Yes, we have all read that you hate Obama and you fall for any silly birther lies about him.

Four things wrong - hate, birther, black and legal. Neither is true.
No hate here - OP not a birther - BHO not black, and as for his presidency - not legal.
edit on 24-3-2013 by POXUSA because: txt

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Four things wrong - hate, birther, black and legal. Neither is true.
No hate here - OP not a birther - BHO not black, and as for his presidency - not legal.
edit on 24-3-2013 by POXUSA because: txt

Well, you are obviously wrong about the last of those items. The other three are irrelevant.

So has the number of Israeli students dropped again? Or does anyone have the rest of the names yet?

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Four things wrong - hate, birther, black and legal.

Yes, hate is wrong

Yes, being a birther is wrong

Why do you think being black is wrong?

Why do you think being the legal President is wrong?

OP not a birther

You just believe any silly story birthers come up with.... but you are not a birther!

and as for his presidency - not legal

So why do you claim Obama is not the legal president?

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
It is normal not to remember most people from college.

I do not about Columbian University, although I had the option of creating my own schedule. Basically every lecture/practice I had was with new people. I really can not call nearly nobody out of those 2500-3000 people I was in the same lectures with.

Although I remember everybody from my fraternity.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Plotus
Obama's wiping hes history clean and removing any accessible information of his past wreaks of conspiracy.

funny how you have done exactly the same as Obama.... that must also reek of conspiracy.... hey, every previous President, vice President, every senator and every congressman has done exactly the same as Obama, also every firefighter, doctor, nurse, policeman, driver, janitor etc etc has done exactly the same as Obama, this conspiracy is huge! Every poster here has also done the same as Obama....

Funny how you ignore the fact (which I proved here) that he used an executive order to cover HIS records, which NO ONE HERE has done, as you keep trying to claim.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy

Originally posted by Clairaudience
I find it highly amusing that some people state that they cannot remember their classmates from college or primary/high school. As matter of fact I remember every single individual, even those I havent had much contact with at the time. Either these people have a really really bad memory or they have been hiding under the desk the whole time.....

To add to the discussion, its highly suspicious that the majority if not all of his "former classmates" went to Isreal...
edit on 20-3-2013 by Clairaudience because: (no reason given)

Seriously? My high school graduating class in the late 1980's was over 600. I didn't even know half of them! You must have attended a fairly small high school.

I attended HS in the early 80's, had a class of well over 400, and remember a LOT of them. I am remembered BY a lot as well, even though I was not a popular student. I would certainly recall a student from then if they became president!

Originally posted by notquitesure

What makes you claim Obama was a unknown with a sketchy past?

He [Obama] went from community organizer, to college professor, to state rep, to keynoting the Dem Convention, to Senator, to President in lightning fashion.
On a national level, he was relatively unknown until he showed up on stage at the Dem Convention, then it was billions of dollars poured into backing him. Why was that? Certainly seemed to be the least qualified and least vetted Presidential candidate in modern times.
It would make more sense to me that he has ties to the intelligence community, than that he just came out of nowhere with the backing of the world's elite.
Why is this hard to fathom?
Do you agree that we have a vibrant intelligence community in this nation?
What happens to all of those spies?
Is it far-fetched to believe that many are groomed for roles within government?

=====================================================================================
Please see my post (below) on the distinct possibility of BHO having strong ties to the intelligence community - far stronger than anyone could imagine till now. - I am working on a thread now on that very issue of BHO as CIA born and bred as in groomed by the 'powers that be' who operate behind the scenes and that control secret societies in America, which surely is inclusive of groups such as 'Skull and Bones' and the CIA.

Originally posted by POXUSA He is a Prince Hall Mason (for blacks) and his mother was CIA so he was indoctrinated into that highly secretive cult from an early age for sure - perhaps even prior to his mothers involvement. His stepfather Lolo Soetoro was also CIA, but that's a topic for another thread. Does anyone here deny that the CIA is a "secret society?"

The topic has been covered here on ATS ......Obama's masonic ring and handshake, page 1

edit on 20-3-2013 by POXUSA because: txt

You are listing great points. Those that keep trying to sidetrack the thread do so because they cannot address the issues you brought up in the thread. They have nothing to refute this business with, so they toss out silly little terms, and try to mock those that can see how this man is clearly hiding things. Don't let them sidetrack your thread, or have it closed!

It's a simple FACT that no one else has used a presidential executive order to have their records sealed. No other president has worked so hard to conceal every aspect of their past. No other president has such a lack of people that knew them in the past, for who they claimed to be while in office. Some want to assign labels, playing silly debate tricks used by those who are LOSING, and some want to pretend it's all about race. The simple fact is, if this was ANYONE else, they would be asking these questions as well. If Bush had all those secrets, they would have written volumes in here about it.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
Funny how you ignore the fact (which I proved here) that he used an executive order to cover HIS records, which NO ONE HERE has done, as you keep trying to claim.

Except as has been pointed out to you, that is just another birther lie - that executive order refers to Presidential Orders - and if you had actually bothered to read it you would have seen

The Presidential Records Act (PRA) of 1978, 44 U.S.C. §§ 2201–2207, is an Act of Congress of the United States governing the official records of Presidents and Vice Presidents created or received after January 20, 1981, and mandating the preservation of all presidential records. The PRA changed the legal ownership of the official records of the President from private to public, and established a new statutory structure under which Presidents must manage their records

Also if you had bothered too do some research instead of blindly believing the nonsense published on birther websites you would also know

Since its passage, presidents have used various methods to avoid complying with the Act, including holding meetings away from the White House and "using non-government email accounts with lobbyists".[1] Executive Order 12667 - Issued by President Reagan in January 1989, this executive order established the procedures for NARA and former and incumbent Presidents to implement the PRA.
Executive Order 13233 - This executive order, issued by President George W. Bush on November 1, 2001, supersedes the previous executive order. The Bush executive order also includes the documents of former Vice Presidents.
Executive Order 13489 - Issued by President Barack Obama on January 21, 2009, restored the implementation of the PRA of 1978 as practiced under President Reagan's Executive Order 12667 and revoked President Bush's Executive Order 13233. Contents

You still have not explained why you have sealed all your personal records in the exact same way Obama has.... so what are you hiding?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

It's a simple FACT that no one else has used a presidential executive order to have their records sealed.

That is NOT a fact, but just a birther lie, as I just showed.

Some want to assign labels, playing silly debate tricks used by those who are LOSING

The only ones LOSING here are the birthers, so far they have lost every single silly court case, over 200 so far.... in some they were even sanctioned for their stupidity!

If Bush had all those secrets, they would have written volumes in here about it.

So exactly what secrets has Obama have different to all previous Presidents....

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Except as has been pointed out to you, that is just another birther lie - that executive order refers to Presidential Orders - and if you had actually bothered to read it you would have seen

The Presidential Records Act (PRA) of 1978, 44 U.S.C. §§ 2201–2207, is an Act of Congress of the United States governing the official records of Presidents and Vice Presidents created or received after January 20, 1981, and mandating the preservation of all presidential records. The PRA changed the legal ownership of the official records of the President from private to public, and established a new statutory structure under which Presidents must manage their records

Also if you had bothered too do some research instead of blindly believing the nonsense published on birther websites you would also know

Since its passage, presidents have used various methods to avoid complying with the Act, including holding meetings away from the White House and "using non-government email accounts with lobbyists".[1] Executive Order 12667 - Issued by President Reagan in January 1989, this executive order established the procedures for NARA and former and incumbent Presidents to implement the PRA.
Executive Order 13233 - This executive order, issued by President George W. Bush on November 1, 2001, supersedes the previous executive order. The Bush executive order also includes the documents of former Vice Presidents.
Executive Order 13489 - Issued by President Barack Obama on January 21, 2009, restored the implementation of the PRA of 1978 as practiced under President Reagan's Executive Order 12667 and revoked President Bush's Executive Order 13233. Contents

You still have not explained why you have sealed all your personal records in the exact same way Obama has.... so what are you hiding?

I didn't read it on some site with an agenda for either side, but from the official site. It talks about records, and that includes personal stuff. I still have not, not has anyone else on site here, passed an executive order sealing any of my records. I didn't pass any law at all sealing records. if I ran for public office, I would happily make them available, to prove who I am. I have nothing to hide, unlike some people. As HE said, "The only people who don't want to disclose the truth, are people with something to hide." If I was called to a court case to prove my identity, I could walk in with valid paperwork. he has NOT done that, no matter how often you claim otherwise. No, the cases are dismissed, with the evidence not being demanded. BIG difference, that you seem to want to ignore.

Now, do you have ANYTHING to add regarding the actual point of this thread? it's about people that attended school when he claims to have attended, that don't remember him. Try and stay on topic.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   

I didn't read it

Exactly, it is obvious you never read the Executive order, as if you had bothered to read it you would have seen it refers to presidential Records, and you could also have read what they were - but instead you ignore the facts to again falsely claim Obama has sealed his personal records....

It talks about records, and that includes personal stuff.

Try actually reading it again....

I still have not, not has anyone else on site here, passed an executive order sealing any of my records.

Neither has Obama, again do some research outside silly birther sites.
www.thefogbow.com...

One of President Obama's first Official Acts was to sign Executive Order 13489 on Presidential Records. This EO replaced President George W. Bush's more restrictive regulations on the treatment of Presidential Records. It actually restored accessibility to many presidential records that were restricted by the previous president. It made presidential and vice presidential papers LESS secret. It reset rules covering presidential papers back to the way it was under Reagan. It UNCONCEALED presidential papers that Bush wanted kept secret. Bush's EO restricted Presidential papers longer than the 12 years the law allowed, added VP papers, let heirs and estates decide whether or not to keep records secret, and was the subject of several lawsuits. Obama's EO made those lawsuits unnecessary.

usgovinfo.about.com...

In fact, Obama's first executive order had exactly the opposite goal. Its aim was to shed more light on presidential records - yes, including Obama's - after eight years of secrecy imposed by former President George W. Bush. What Obama's First Executive Order Really Said Executive orders are official documents, numbered consecutively, through which the president of the United States manages the operations of the federal government. Obama's first executive order merely rescinded an earlier executive order severely limiting public access to presidential records after they left office.

I didn't pass any law at all sealing records.

neither has Obama....

If I was called to a court case to prove my identity, I could walk in with valid paperwork. he has NOT done that,

Obama has not had to do that.... another fact birthers ignore!

Now, do you have ANYTHING to add regarding the actual point of this thread?

The point of this thread was just another whine about Obama, and even then they had to use false claims - as you would know if you had read it!

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   

I didn't read it on some site with an agenda for either side, but from the official site. It talks about records, and that includes personal stuff. I still have not, not has anyone else on site here, passed an executive order sealing any of my records. I didn't pass any law at all sealing records. if I ran for public office, I would happily make them available, to prove who I am. I have nothing to hide, unlike some people. As HE said, "The only people who don't want to disclose the truth, are people with something to hide." If I was called to a court case to prove my identity, I could walk in with valid paperwork. he has NOT done that, no matter how often you claim otherwise. No, the cases are dismissed, with the evidence not being demanded. BIG difference, that you seem to want to ignore.

Now, do you have ANYTHING to add regarding the actual point of this thread? it's about people that attended school when he claims to have attended, that don't remember him. Try and stay on topic.

You are 100% absolutely wrong. The Presidental Records act does not include stuff from his past. It never has for any President in the past, and it does not for Obama. You and others that want to claim the whole "executive order" conspiracy about his records are making assumptions and drawing conclusions that have been shown to be wrong time and time again, right here on ATS.

So you would make your records available for people to look at if you ran for office. Good for you, that is commendable. But you would be under no obligation to do so, just like Obama is under no obligation to do so.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Here is the full text of Executive Order 13489. Please quote the sections that seal Obama's personal records. The truth is that this EO was an effort by the Obama administration to appear more transparent than the Bush administration.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   

I didn't read it

Exactly, it is obvious you never read the Executive order, ..*snip*

Nothing like posting the start of a sentence to try and make an invalid point. Until and unless you can manage FULL quotes from my posts, don't expect a response past this. I have better things to do that debate with dishonest people.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join