It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's 30 or so Former Israeli "Classmates" @ Columbia University Don't Recall Him - AT ALL!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by POXUSA

Of course, the only way you can make this fantasy true in your mind is to say that all people debunking it are liars.
You show no proof of anything and ignore proof to the contrary. Have a fun fantasy.

reply to post by Xcalibur254

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
This logic is circular and faulty.

Much like the birther logic: Deny all proof as "fake" and "false" and believe everything that supports your opinion without question.
edit on 4/7/2013 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krazysh0t
Just going to play devil's advocate here, but I'm currently in college and I would fail to tell you the people who I've taken classes with 2 or 3 semesters ago much less asked to remember them 30 years later. Now I have a particularly bad short term memory and I don't pay attention to my classmates all too often, however I still find it hard to believe that even people with the best memories would remember someone they went to class with 30 years ago. I don't know, maybe I'm sitting from a biased position due to my poor memory. Would someone be so kind as to let me know if you went to college 30 years ago, can you remember the faces and names of the people you went to class with?
edit on 18-3-2013 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

Not to mention that a group of white students probably didn't associate very much with blacks in the 60's.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by POXUSA

Yet you have provided no evidence to show they're lying. You're starting with your conclusion and then getting rid of premises that don't match that conclusion. This is not how logic works. You're starting with the belief that Obama never went to Columbia and as a result anyone who claims to remember him is a fraud. However, your evidence for Obama having never gone to Columbia is no one remembering him. This logic is circular and faulty.

Ohhhhhhhh NO - This thread deals with but ONE part of the deception, but my premises go far beyond no-one having remembered him. That's but one aspect of the overall fraud that Obama's handlers have foisted upon the American people respecting the so-called "education of Barack Hussein Obama."

BTW - Logic is an *academic* con game - common sense prevails. har har

AND - please try to now wander too much from the main premises of the topic of the thread - thank you.

edit on 7-4-2013 by POXUSA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by badconduct

Not to mention that a group of white students probably didn't associate very much with blacks in the 60's.

All the more reason for having recalled his presence - if he were there of course - which he was NOT

Obama was a STAND OUT kindofaguy - No wall flower was he and certainly NOT a loner or a recluse......Recall his character - his personality, and his physical attributes if you will; bright (meaning very intelligent), loquacious, tall, good looking, a way with boys and a way with girls, popular, sports fanatic (BBall), party fiend, pot smoker and all around "man about campus" RIGHT?

He was also a member of the Prince Hall Masons, and had connections that way - I have to get the name of the Masonic club on campus that he belonged to -
Does he seem the kind of a guy NO - ONE can remember seeing or knowing or DATING even? Excepting of course the 2 hired hands who came forth
what a joke 2 people - C'Mooooooooon folks lets get real here.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by POXUSA
He was also a member of the Prince Hall Masons,

Any proof at all for that claim?

Does he seem the kind of a guy NO - ONE can remember seeing or knowing

There you go with the made up stories again - why make such a silly claim?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

He was also a member of the Prince Hall Masons,

Any proof at all for that claim?

Does he seem the kind of a guy NO - ONE can remember seeing or knowing

There you go with the made up stories again - why make such a silly claim?

Do you have a compelling reason to be quoting the OP out of context?

For full context on my remarks please see below:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------< br />

Originally posted by badconduct

All the more reason for having recalled his presence - if he were there of course - which he was NOT

Obama was a STAND OUT kindofaguy - No wall flower was he and certainly NOT a loner or a recluse......Recall his character - his personality, and his physical attributes if you will; bright (meaning very intelligent), loquacious, tall, good looking, a way with boys and a way with girls, popular, sports fanatic (BBall), party fiend, pot smoker and all around "man about campus" RIGHT?

He was also a member of the Prince Hall Masons, and had connections that way - I have to get the name of the Masonic club on campus that he belonged to -
Does he seem the kind of a guy NO - ONE can remember seeing or knowing or DATING even? Excepting of course the 2 hired hands who came forth
what a joke 2 people - C'Mooooooooon folks lets get real here.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I smile at your half baked attempts @ debunking my obviously superior position.............

Anyone (2 phonies) who has come forward in favor of BHO regarding his alleged presence @ CU is not telling the truth - false - they lie and everyone with even a scintilla of common sense knows it - not even worth discussing..............
I laugh - I guffaw

what did you think about the article ? I'm sure a researcher like yourself at least read it. I mean if I thought the potus was a fraud, I would probably read the evidence

I don't think anyone here has the slightest idea of what you're talking about - and they probably don't care

you sir are the fraud here. the article is the one benevolent heretic linked to. it is an article dated march 1983 and credited to barack obama from the school paper the sundial

if you haven't even read it, you are a fraud

busted

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Ho Hum - Read it a very long time ago and chalked it up as BS right away. Its rather easy to "credit" an article to someone now isn't it?
Please stop with the amateurish nonsense - If you're going to post something please make sure it has merit OK - thank you.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasaVigilante

Originally posted by flyswatter
reply to post by POXUSA

How about the names of the majority of the people from your OP? Been waiting for that for a while. So far, we've still only got about 1/3 of them.

You go work on that, I'll be patient.

Hey OP Stars and Flags thx for a good thread that exposes the shenanigans of the president.

About time I would say. I have polled many people in my local park - average citizens with no axe to grind. They all know that BHO is a stinker and a prevaricator - I have done several "man/woman in the street" interviews of them and they are all on digital tape - wanna see?

Ms. flyswatter
As for your demand for personal information on the 25-30 upstanding Israeli's? That information about the Israeli's has been published in several places, including American and Israeli websites. I can show you how to access it all if you don't understand computers. Do you know how to access foreign websites? If not I am not inclined to help you in any way.

My advice to you is to do your own research and stop distracting people from the solid premises of the thread.
edit on 7-4-2013 by CasaVigilante because: (no reason given)

First, get the numbers right. The OP stated 30. Then it became 25. The article itself says almost 25. So I think saying 23 is fair as "almost 25".

If you want to link to articles that list the names of the remaining 15 students, go for it. If the names are all there, great. Wont hold my breath, but I'll give it a chance.

The fact that almost 25 students dont remember him, from a specific subset of those that were in a class of near 2,000 students, is not in the least bit surprising. Even if the premise of the article is 100% true, it proves absolutely nothing. There are people that remember him from there, both faculty and student. The OP wants us to believe that only two people "remember" him because they were paid off. The OP has also added that the President was gay, as if it has any relevance whatsoever to this matter. The OP is called out on different items that he brings up, then comes back with "stick to the subject, the OP is about the article!"

/facepalm

Well, at least I have popcorn and a beer to watch the haters run out of breath here.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by POXUSA

Once again, what. Is the premise of this thread? A small demographic of a large school doesn't remember a single student? Okay. What exactly does that reveal to us? I've asked this a number of times and you still really haven't answered it.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by POXUSA

So where is the person that actually wrote the article? You'd think they'd readily claim the article as their own since Columbia is such a high profile school.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
I remember exactly four people from my higher education years circa 1981... Two were teachers, one was a guy I dated and the third was my friend and roommate... Obama could have attended in ANY of my classes and I wouldn't remember him. I wonder if he did...

I don't remember the head of any of the "clubs" or anyone...
When are people going to stop this insanity?

Ignorance is bliss and you laugh @ your own woeful ignorance?

Incidentally - no internet sleuth or detective will ever find BHO's Columbia U records - its IMPOSSIBLE!!! Guess why!

But they have found proof that his attendance there is a fraud - Why? There is NO TRACE OF HIM having been there other than the false testimony of one of his boyfriends and 1 other hired hand.

I repeat - BHO has intentionally sealed all information about himself on all levels -- Why? Because he's a fiction, a fraud, and a NON-ENTITY.

BHO, master liar, NEVER ATTENDED COLUMBIA U.

edit on 6-4-2013 by POXUSA because: (no reason given)

You bring up many good points, but you have to know, some refuse to see the truth. others are deliberately trying to subvert it. You know, like people trying to claim the thread should be in the hoax bin, while defending a hoax. Ad hominem attacks and distractions are all they have to offer.

You are SO right on who is claiming he was there, too. I guess some people want to forget all about Larry Sinclair. That man is pretty sleazy, but he was NOT lying.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
freepatriot.org...

Interesting read.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic
freepatriot.org...

Interesting read.

What's interesting about it? Same kind of rehashed information that has been put out before, just a different person. Lots of people dont remember him, thats fine. There are also some that do.

*shrug*

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Interesting read.

I tried to get his "records" from Columbia but couldn't . So what is he hiding? Was he even there?

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

freepatriot.org...

Interesting read.

What's interesting about it? Same kind of rehashed information that has been put out before, just a different person. Lots of people dont remember him, thats fine. There are also some that do.

*shrug*

One person is not "some", it's "one".

Did you read the entire story?

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
And the fact is that Bush released his school records

False.

George W. Bush’s grades at Yale eventually became public, but only because somebody leaked them to the New Yorker magazine. Bush himself refused to release them, according to a 1999 profile in the Washington Post.

(Source).

My opinion ... being elected president is the same as being hired to do a job.
And all employers want to see the college grades of the person they are hiring
for a position. The POTUS should release his/her college grades to his/her
future employer .. the American people.

How many presidents have released their college grades? Give me the full list from the early 19th Century onwards, please.
edit on 4/6/13 by Sankari because: typo...

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

www.wnd.com...

Interesting.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkstar57
7. Keep in mind Obamas supposed Columbia thesis was on Russian nuclear plans.

False.

Baron described [Obama's] paper as a "thesis" or "senior thesis" in several interviews, and said that Obama spent a year working on it. Baron recalls that the topic was nuclear negotiations with the Soviet Union.

"My recollection is that the paper was an analysis of the evolution of the arms reduction negotiations between the Soviet Union and the United States," Baron said in an e-mail.

"At that time, a hot topic in foreign policy circles was finding a way in which each country could safely reduce the large arsenal of nuclear weapons pointed at the other ... For U.S. policy makers in both political parties, the aim was not disarmament, but achieving deep reductions in the Soviet nuclear arsenal and keeping a substantial and permanent American advantage. As I remember it, the paper was about those negotiations, their tactics and chances for success. Barack got an A."

Baron said that, even if he could find a copy of the paper, it would likely disappoint Obama's critics. "The course was not a polemical course, it was a course in decision making and how decisions got made," he said. "None of the papers in the class were controversial."

So would it provide any political ammunition today? "I don't think it would at all," Baron said. "It wasn't a position paper; it was an analysis of decision-making."

(Source).

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   

reply to post by Sankari

www.wnd.com...

Interesting.

This doesn't answer my question. It's also from 4 years ago, and has no impact whatsoever on Obama's eligibility for POTUS.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join