It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's 30 or so Former Israeli "Classmates" @ Columbia University Don't Recall Him - AT ALL!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy

Originally posted by Clairaudience
I find it highly amusing that some people state that they cannot remember their classmates from college or primary/high school. As matter of fact I remember every single individual, even those I havent had much contact with at the time. Either these people have a really really bad memory or they have been hiding under the desk the whole time.....

To add to the discussion, its highly suspicious that the majority if not all of his "former classmates" went to Isreal...
edit on 20-3-2013 by Clairaudience because: (no reason given)

Seriously? My high school graduating class in the late 1980's was over 600. I didn't even know half of them! You must have attended a fairly small high school.

I was thinking the same thing!

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter
So I ask again ... what is your point in this?
edit on 20-3-2013 by flyswatter because: (no reason given)

As stated earlier to one of you colleagues - "Such opinions have no real value and certainly make no real contribution to the discussion @ hand. "

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I graduated from undergrad 25 years ago and I can name probably 70% of the people who were in my program and can identify a percentage of others. Can I recall or identify the same percentage based on the entire body of the university, no. I would imagine that each individual would have the same recall given their unique degree program. Point is, no one person would remember everyone but if you take a large number of people, like say the entire US population that has been exposed to Obama and his legacy, and poll them there certainly should be more anecdotal evidence available. Especially given this man's entire persona has been based on popularity and an almost cult-like interest in him, I would think his hungry minions would be digging up everything possible thereby contributing to the record.

That said, why not just fabricate tons of stories to make it look good? You have the power behind you to do it so why not? Still not much info. It doesn't make sense either way.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by POXUSA

Originally posted by flyswatter
So I ask again ... what is your point in this?

As stated earlier to one of you colleagues - "Such opinions have no real value and certainly make no real contribution to the discussion @ hand. "

So the only foregone conclusion here is that you made your original post, it was tossed around and summarily discarded, and the arguments that you brought up after the fact have been shown to be false. Duly noted, sir.

The original post references the article which notes that it is close to 25 students that live in Israel that dont remember laying eyes on him (the article's words, not mine). It does not state a specific number, but if they say close to 25, saying that there are 23 would seem reasonable.

Of those 23, there are a total of 8 that are referenced by name:
Jamie Miller
Sarah Graber Nehrer
**Maury Budow
Fran Rubin Widerker
Michael Teplow
**Norman Menachem Feder
**Teddy Weinberger
**Len Rosen

So that is 8 of 23. Of those 8, four of them (those marked with ** in front of their name) actually gave what even they see as perfectly valid reasons why they may not have seen him.

So, it starts at 25 in the title. Becomes close to 25 after that. Only 8 get referenced by name, and half of those arent surprised by not knowing him.

Seems that the whole premise of this thread just falls to pieces at the feet of its own article.

Anyone else out there have any idea why a specific subset of individuals would have a recollection of another random person (at the time) that went to their school?

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by notquitesure
Unknown with a sketchy past

What makes you claim Obama was a unknown with a sketchy past?

It's almost comical, really.

Yes, it is very comical some of the silly claims people make up about Obama!

He went from community organizer, to college professor, to state rep, to keynoting the Dem Convention, to Senator, to President in lightning fashion.

On a national level, he was relatively unknown until he showed up on stage at the Dem Convention, then it was billions of dollars poured into backing him. Why was that? Certainly seemed to be the least qualified and least vetted Presidential candidate in modern times.

It would make more sense to me that he has ties to the intelligence community, than that he just came out of nowhere with the backing of the world's elite.

Why is this hard to fathom?

Do you agree that we have a vibrant intelligence community in this nation?

What happens to all of those spies?

Is it far-fetched to believe that many are groomed for roles within government?

edit on 20-3-2013 by notquitesure because: spelling

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Jesus! get over it, people. Obama is the President. Obama is a US citizen. He's going no where. Stop wasting your time/life trying find evidence that he's not what he says he is. How many years have gone by now, with you guys railing agianst him, 5, 6? Try focusing on REAL issues, not the one that everybody else resolved years ago. Wat a waste. What a non-issue. What a joke.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by notquitesure

What makes you claim Obama was a unknown with a sketchy past?

He [Obama] went from community organizer, to college professor, to state rep, to keynoting the Dem Convention, to Senator, to President in lightning fashion.
On a national level, he was relatively unknown until he showed up on stage at the Dem Convention, then it was billions of dollars poured into backing him. Why was that? Certainly seemed to be the least qualified and least vetted Presidential candidate in modern times.
It would make more sense to me that he has ties to the intelligence community, than that he just came out of nowhere with the backing of the world's elite.
Why is this hard to fathom?
Do you agree that we have a vibrant intelligence community in this nation?
What happens to all of those spies?
Is it far-fetched to believe that many are groomed for roles within government?

=====================================================================================
Please see my post (below) on the distinct possibility of BHO having strong ties to the intelligence community - far stronger than anyone could imagine till now. - I am working on a thread now on that very issue of BHO as CIA born and bred as in groomed by the 'powers that be' who operate behind the scenes and that control secret societies in America, which surely is inclusive of groups such as 'Skull and Bones' and the CIA.

Originally posted by POXUSA He is a Prince Hall Mason (for blacks) and his mother was CIA so he was indoctrinated into that highly secretive cult from an early age for sure - perhaps even prior to his mothers involvement. His stepfather Lolo Soetoro was also CIA, but that's a topic for another thread. Does anyone here deny that the CIA is a "secret society?"

The topic has been covered here on ATS ......Obama's masonic ring and handshake, page 1

edit on 20-3-2013 by POXUSA because: txt

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lagrimas
reply to post by POXUSA

S n F. I do find this story strange. How many classmates would have been in this class???

20,000 people attend Columbia University today...

And this is recycled junk...factcheck from 2010
www.factcheck.org...

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TownCryer
Jesus! get over it, people. Obama is the President. Obama is a US citizen. He's going no where. Stop wasting your time/life trying find evidence that he's not what he says he is. How many years have gone by now, with you guys railing agianst him, 5, 6? Try focusing on REAL issues, not the one that everybody else resolved years ago. Wat a waste. What a non-issue. What a joke.

I think that how people ascend from relative obscurity to the Presidency is an important topic for a conspiracy site.

I believe that the question of who is pulling the strings of power is a very REAL issue.

Unless you think that the American people honestly select a President every 4 years in fair elections. That is my idea of a joke.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
BHO was a notorious pothead and 'socializer,' which was inclusive of men as well as women. He would obviously have made many personal connections with a rather large number of people. He is not know as a recluse or as a loner.

If he was where he said he was and was doing what he claims to have been doing - then why have none of his fellow "bong(ers) laid claim to having known him, which they would surely have done by now - its human nature! We speak here of these many persons that Obama would have associated with, not merely as passing acquaintances, but as friends and companions as well. Are we to believe that Obama had NO friends? Hardly likely.

The fact that these people are (or now would be) 'silent' witnesses to the alleged events @ Columbia U with respect to Obama is absolutely absurd. If these people had been there with Obama at that very same time- we the public would surely have heard from them by now.

Is this the face and overall visage of a personality who keeps to himself - in short a loner? I say NO

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5
And this is recycled junk...factcheck from 2010
www.factcheck.org...

Well, that is all birthers have. They have lost every court case, they have no evidence at all for their silly claims obama was re-elected for 4 more years and now their conspiracy theories are getting even sillier.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

BHO was a notorious pothead and 'socializer' which included men as well as women. He would obviously have made many personal connections with a rather large number of people. He is not know as a recluse or as a loner.

If he was where he said he was and was doing what he claims then why have none of his fellow "bong(ers) laid claim to having known him; not merely as passing acquaintances, but as friends and companions as well. The fact that these people are (or would now be) 'silent' witnesses is absolutely absurd. If these people had been there with Obama at that very same time- we the public would surely have heard from them by now.

Is this the face and overall visage a personality who keeps to himself - in short a loner? I say NO

Wait, I thought we were sticking with the original argument here? I thought this was about the "25 israelis" that cant remember ever seeing him? Refer to my previous post about that.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
flyswatte to paraphrase - he had asked in his "OTP" if there was anything credible I might want to bring to the table to add to my OP. In response I thought of a few things right off the top of my head:

The intrigue surrounding Obama on this issue is of his own doing, having been generated by his persistent stonewalling, and complete unwillingness to discuss his (alleged) time at Columbia U, most notably, his refusal to release educational records, and the fact that many political science, pre law students and faculty who there in the early 1980s say they don’t remembered him at all.

Two consecutive Columbia University Photo Yearbooks from the years 1982 --1983 do NOT have a Barack Obama, B Obama, B. H. Obama or just H Obama. Not even Brrack's alias - Barry Soetoro.

He supposedly published an article in the campus magazine Sundial, but in that very magazine (March 10, 1983) only one article was attributed to a student. The alleged article purportedly attributed to BHO has been proven to have been written another writer who has came forward claiming credit for the article and has shown proof of this in five major media outlets - including the NY Times.

Many have heard that Obama's years at Columbia University in New York has been called into question. Claims of over 400 student whom graduated in 1983, the year Obama was said to have graduate and nobody remember him.

Wayne Allyn Root made a statement in 2008 to many media source such as The Wall Street Journal and Fox News.

A few quotes from snopes.com
"Root stated that he was also, like Obama, "Class of 83 political science, pre law," and he says, "you don't get more exact than that; never met him in my life, don't know anyone who ever met him.

"At the class reunion, our 20th reunion five years ago, who was asked to be the speaker of the class? Me. No one ever heard of BarackObama! And five years ago, nobody even knew who he was. The guy who writes the class notes, who's kind of the, as we say in New York , the macha who knows everybody, has yet to find a person, a human who ever met him. Is that not strange?"

'Lately others have been coming forward stating they remember Barack Obama, in fact two of his alleged ex roommates have came forward as has one professor. Phil Boerner and Sohale Siddiqi have came forward and have given interviews, but were they really [telling the truth? I doubt it very much."] More on Phil Boerner at another time.

Sohale Siddiqi is identified as "Sadik" in Obama's memoir, Dreams From My Father, and is described as "a short, well-built Pakistani" who smoked marijuana, snorted coc aine and liked to party. Siddiqi was from Karachi, Pakistan, and Obama's roommate when he attended Columbia University. Siddiqi was not a student at Columbia and became an illegal having over stay his tourist visa. [2] Obama knew Saddiqi when he visited Chandoo and Hamid at Occidental. Siddiqi claims Obama stopped using drugs when he arrived at Columbia. Siddiqi is a recovering drug addict and now lives in Seattle working for a community theater.

Is it possible that Sohale Siddiqi is a hired operative (among others) brought in solely to run cover for Barack Obama with respect to the Columbia U ruse?

Here they are sitting oddly together.

=====================================================================================

ADDENDUM
Phil Boerner, another alleged roommate of Barack Obama's from their supposed time together in 1981 at Columbia University, has come forward with his alleged memories.

Is this really believable?: Sounds like its scripted.

In an article published in Columbia College Today, Boerner also wrote: Boerner: I remember often eating breakfast with Barack at Tom’s Restaurant on Broadway. Occasionally we went to The West End for beers. We enjoyed exploring museums such as the Guggenheim, the Met and the American Museum of Natural History, and browsing in bookstores such as the Strand and the Barnes & Noble opposite Columbia. We both liked taking long walks down Broadway on a Sunday afternoon, and listening to the silence of Central Park after a big snow. I also remember jogging the loop around Central Park with Barack.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

his refusal to release educational records,

Funny how every previous President also refused to release their educational records, but as soon as the first black President is elected birthers start demanding all sorts of personal records from him!

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

it isn't true that "no one ever came forward from Obama's past saying they knew him, attended school with him, was his friend, etc." Those who have attested to having daily personal experience with him during his time at that school include:

- Friend and roommate Sohale Siddiqi, whom the Associated Press located and interviewed in May 2008.

- Roommate Phil Boerner, who provided his recollections of sharing a New York City apartment with classmate Barack Obama to the Columbia College Today alumni publication and the New York Times in early 2009.

- Michael L. Baron, who taught the year-long honors seminar in American Foreign Policy that Barack Obama took during his senior year at Columbia and recalled in an NBC interview Obama's "easily acing" the class and receiving an A for his senior paper on the topic of nuclear negotiations with the Soviet Union.

Likewise, other external evidence documents Barack Obama's presence at Columbia from 1981-83, including:

An article by Barack Obama published in the 10 March 1983 edition of Columbia's Sundial school magazine. A January 2005 Columbia College Today profile of Barack Obama as a Columbia alumnus.

A Columbia College press release from November 2008 identifying him as "the first College alumnus to be elected President of the United States."

Finally, the fatal flaw in the "Obama didn't go to Columbia" theory is that he couldn't have been admitted to Harvard Law School in 1988 without having received an undergraduate degree. If he wasn't attending Columbia from 1981-83, he would have had to complete two full years' worth of coursework at (and graduate from) some other accredited college — yet his time between the end of his Columbia days in 1983 and his entering Harvard Law in 1988 is accounted for (working at the Business International Corporation and the New York Public Interest Research Group, then serving as director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago), and no other school claims him as an alumnus, nor does anyone purport to have encountered him as a classmate or student at any other college or university during that period.

Barack Obama did not attend Columbia University. FALSE

Birthers are brain dead fools. They never provide any evidence of anything they say and yet their threads never get put into the Hoax bin...Why Not?

Everyone else puts out evidence to counter birthers...and yet they never supply anything back or supply the same old lies.

Why are these threads never placed in the Hoax Bin. Every single point the birthers make...has been proven to be false, a lie or misinterpretation and nothing they show is ever found to hold an ounce of facts.

WHY NO HOAX BIN?????????????

edit on 20-3-2013 by kerazeesicko because: I CAN

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

his refusal to release educational records,

Funny how every previous President also refused to release their educational records, but as soon as the first black President is elected birthers start demanding all sorts of personal records from him!

I mentioned earlier that I wasn't a so-called 'birther.' AND this is most certainly NOT a 'birther' thread. But unfortunately there are many here who are attempting to turn it into one.

As far as I know previous presidents have not stonewalled in the same manner as this administration on revealing biographical information regarding the president that's pertinent to the public interest.

Also - Quotes out of context can be misleading - full context here:

The intrigue surrounding Obama on this issue is of his own doing, having been generated by his persistent stonewalling, and complete unwillingness to discuss his (alleged) time at Columbia U, most notably, his refusal to release educational records, and the fact that many political science, pre law students and faculty who there in the early 1980s say they don’t remembered him at all

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by POXUSA

Show us where you are getting these quotes from? Is it a reputable reporting site...have they done other investigative stories?

Or are they just Birther sites?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join