It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's 30 or so Former Israeli "Classmates" @ Columbia University Don't Recall Him - AT ALL!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Obama's 30 or so Former Israeli "Classmates" @ Columbia University Don't Recall Him - AT ALL! - By Judy Maltz | Mar.15, 2013 | 6:56 PM |

The Haaretz Daily article proves beyond a shadow of a doubt the true extent of the overall 'educational scheme' set up by the Obama handlers that allowed for such a fraud, and we must also realize that the true consequences (as in truth or consequences) of the main points in the article go far beyond just BHO's fraudulent enrollment at Columbia. Even just one big lie like this is a sure indication that the entire existence of BHO is a living myth.

We must also understand how important Columbia was to the educational fraud. There is an unexplainable meteoric rise to academic fame from community organizer to president. Following a short and shady stint @ Occidental - he ends up @ Columbia then on to Harvard. In other words Columbia was the 'ticket ' to Harvard, which was also a fraud. He did nothing at Harvard. Even as the president of the illustrious and noteworthy 'Harvard Law Review' (a spot traditionally given to the best writer on campus) he wrote nothing. This was the first time in Harvard's stellar academic history that such a thing was allowed to be. That means that the academic community is in on the fraud as well.

Sarah Palin is actually participating in the 'big lie' as well when she merely calls him out at the CPAC function in the weakest of terms by saying Obama "you lie," which mimicked another earlier shout out by Joe Wilson when - In a breach of decorum - Wilson pointed at Obama and shouted, "you lie!" twice. He attracted national and international attention for the incident. Palin would have been better to say "Obama, you are a liar" and then exposed him for what he really is - a big time fraud, and a fictional entity - a non person actually.

U.S. President Barack Obama, due here for his first official visit next week, graduated college in 1983; yet, none of the 25 or so alumni of his class who are now living in Israel remember laying eyes on him.

Among those Israelis vying for the attention of Barack Obama as he prepares for his visit here next week, one fairly large, yet little-known group can claim a special long-standing connection to the U.S. president: We were his classmates in the Columbia University undergraduate class of 1983.
As of the latest count, there are close to 25 of us living here in Israel, some making the move close to 30 years ago, right after graduation, others pretty fresh off the boat. But on average, most have been here 15-20 years.
But here's the thing: Not one of us remembers Barack Obama - who transferred to Columbia after his sophomore year at Occidental College in California - from our undergrad years, nor do we know anyone else who does.

edit on 18-3-2013 by POXUSA because: txt

+22 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Just going to play devil's advocate here, but I'm currently in college and I would fail to tell you the people who I've taken classes with 2 or 3 semesters ago much less asked to remember them 30 years later. Now I have a particularly bad short term memory and I don't pay attention to my classmates all too often, however I still find it hard to believe that even people with the best memories would remember someone they went to class with 30 years ago. I don't know, maybe I'm sitting from a biased position due to my poor memory. Would someone be so kind as to let me know if you went to college 30 years ago, can you remember the faces and names of the people you went to class with?
edit on 18-3-2013 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by POXUSA

S n F. I do find this story strange. How many classmates would have been in this class???

are we talking lectures, with a hundred or two students? Cos if this was a tutorial wouldnt the amount of people in the seminar been 30 or less anyway? They were at exeter where I studied here in England... more like 15 people to be honest.

If 25 of my classmates were living in Israel, that would mean everyone of them would have up and left to Israel, as a matter of fact Im pretty sure no one on my course that I know of went to live in Israel at all :/

As for no one remembering him and him not writing anything as president of the Harvard law Review.
Obama is such a funny pres.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krazysh0t
Just going to play devil's advocate here, but I'm currently in college and I would fail to tell you the people who I've taken classes with 2 or 3 semesters ago much less asked to remember them 30 years later. Now I have a particularly bad short term memory and I don't pay attention to my classmates all too often, however I still find it hard to believe that even people with the best memories would remember someone they went to class with 30 years ago. I don't know, maybe I'm sitting from a biased position due to my poor memory. Would someone be so kind as to let me know if you went to college 30 years ago, can you remember the faces and names of the people you went to class with?

Jesus what sort of class sizes do you have at uni in US? Are u talking about lectures in lecture halls?? because otherwise Im confused.
edit on 18-3-2013 by Lagrimas because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I remember ALL of my classmates - besides, this is the president we are referring to here. I dare say - would you not have recalled him? C'mon.............Normal people make friends - join social groups.

It not just the Israeli's we are talking about here - NO ONE remembered BHO @ Columbia - there is NOT ONE STUDENT OR TEACHER who has come forward...........end of story!!!

No matter how hard you try - you cannot defend the indefensible! Obama is a consummate liar - a pathology of lying surrounds him like a dark ominous cloud. I speak here of a foreboding presence of evil.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by POXUSA

please do not lie - there are multiple people who confirm he was at columbia

en this peice which has a definite anti-obama adjenda , accepts he was a columbia student

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Considering that most of Obama's friends from Occidental and Columbia were Pakistani, I don't think it's too far fetched that his social circle didn't include Israelis, but you have to wonder what's up with all of the other Columbia classmates.

* Mohammed Hasan Chandoo a wealthy Pakistani friend of Obama when he was a freshmam. He is a now a self-employed financial consultant living in Armonk, New York.

* Wahid Hamid a wealthy Pakistani freind of Obama when he was a freshmam. Hamid and Obama traveled to Karachi, Pakistan after graduation from Occidental and stayed with the family of Mohammed Hasan Chandoo. Hamid is now a vice president at Pepsico in New York City.

* Sohale Siddiqi is identified as "Sadik" in Obama's memoir, Dreams From My Father, and is described as "a short, well-built Pakistani" who smoked marijuana, snorted coc aine and liked to party. Siddiqi was from Karachi, Pakistan, and Obama's roommate when he attended Columbia University. Siddiqi was not a student at Columbia and became an illegal having over stay his tourist visa. [2] Obama knew Saddiqi when he visited Chandoo and Hamid at Occidental. Siddiqi claims Obama stopped using drugs when he arrived at Columbia. Siddiqi is a recovering drug addict and now lives in Seattle working for a community theater.

www.freerepublic.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by POXUSA

en this peice which has a definite anti-obama adjenda , accepts he was a columbia student

Agreed... I used to think the same things about Obama because SO MANY said them. They had to have truth right? Well.. hours spent trying to prove all this was true to really get the point over Obama proved the opposite. We have no idea if he was a decent student or a slug.....unless someone released grade transcripts when I wasn't looking. I personally had little trouble finding plenty of material to show he was at the schools they claim. Most of that was released by Obama's own people in 2010, too.

I'm not posting to start a long thing...and people can do their own hard work to find the actual source material. I'm just noting it is out there. Oh...and I couldn't tell you the names of everyone in my current classes, let alone last year. 30 years ago? yeah .. right... I recall the kids in school that stood out. The hundreds of others? Who knows and who cared?

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by POXUSA

Did you go to college 30 years ago? Again I'm speaking from a standpoint of being a young person. I'm not even 30 years old, however I know the state of my memory now and we all know that with age your memory worsens. I am however 28 and I tend to experience a small age gap between myself and my fellow classmates so I do not have nearly as many friends at college as the average college student. Though I could probably flip this and say that 30 years from now, not one of my classmates would remember me. I could even extend that to my teachers because I generally get the material easily and don't need to speak to the teachers of my classes for help. Does that make me a product of the CIA steeped in mystery and lies?

We really don't get any context of what Obama's social life was like at Columbia. All we know is that so far none of his classmates or teachers remembers him there. Maybe he wasn't exactly a social butterfly? I'm not really trying to disprove your claims here, I'm just trying to point out that 30 years is a very long time in someone's life and a lot of events transpire along with meeting many people throughout the years. Remembering someone you want to college with all those years ago, who you haven't kept up with in the slightest since has got to be tough.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
This will no doubt be viewed as a Zionist ploy by our ultraliberal media instead of what it really is. Sad, really.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I graduated college only 11 years ago, and I can't remember any of my classmates except the handful I kept track of. And in my upper classes I had a lot of the same people, lots of discussion-type classes, and usually

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Obama's 30 or so Former Israeli "Classmates" @ Columbia University Don't Recall Him - AT ALL!

i wish i could say the same!

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by POXUSA

How dare you call me a liar.............The BHO handlers hire others to LIE for him. Any statements to the contrary are merely part of the overall SCAM - OBAMA IS A TOTAL FRAUD!!

His very existence presents a clear and present danger to all Americans - to humanity!!

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schkeptick
I graduated college only 11 years ago, and I can't remember any of my classmates except the handful I kept track of. And in my upper classes I had a lot of the same people, lots of discussion-type classes, and usually

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

reply to post by Krazysh0t

I first attended college back in the early 70s, then had my second stint in the mid-80s. Besides a few close friends, some of whom are still friends til now, I recall very few names. However, I can remember the faces of many classmates.

I am quite sure if one of my former classmates went on to became a major political figure, or a rock star or whatever, I'd at least recognize him/her. Yes, people change over time, but not that much.

So, if so many people who should had remembered POTUS Obama at college cannot even recall seeing him around when they were there, I am very dubious if he was ever there at all.

And for anyone who wonders, please note: I am not an American and the implications of all this don't mean a great deal to me personally. I'm just giving my opinion based on my own experience.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 18/3/13 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

And I would argue that I have been out of College for almost 25 years and can recall the majority of those that attended the same program I was in. And... If one of those had become president I would have quickly pulled out the yearbook to check. I'm sure the memories would resurface. But that's just me.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

Awesome, thanks for the feedback. I was asking about this in my first post. I just want to look at the story from all angles before I just believe full heartily in something just posted on the internet. Deny ignorance and all that fun stuff.
I still think it is possible for something like this to happen. I had a basketball player from my high school to go on to become a player in professional basketball, but I can't even recall his name or face. I never bothered to meet the guy, and this is high school. I remember far more people from high school then college. I have also spoken to my father about this who hasn't been to school in 30 years and he cannot remember people from college, but can remember people from high school. I mean maybe, Barack was just an unremarkable person in college? No real reason to remember the guy until BAM 30 years later he becomes President of a country that you don't reside in. (note: the article does say that most of the former classmates of his now reside in Israel).

I will concede however that he could be a manufacture of the CIA or some other covert intelligence group bent on taking down the USA or furthering some plot. However, the evidence pointed out in the OP is circumstantial at best and I am going to side on side of more likely (that Barack is who he says he is) until better proof comes out.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by POXUSA

Originally posted by Schkeptick

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Just going to play devil's advocate here, but I'm currently in college and I would fail to tell you the people who I've taken classes with 2 or 3 semesters ago much less asked to remember them 30 years later.

You're not playing 'devil advocate' unless the devil advocates logic and common sense.

I am 39 and I don't recall all of my classmates either. I actually ran into one and it took me forever to remember the class we were in and who she was.

Does that mean she wasn't there or I just didn't pay attention to her?

Obama and his classmates would likely be in their mid 50's now.
I can imagine they didn't commit their entire class to memory as they moved on after college.

Originally posted by POXUSA
I remember ALL of my classmates - besides, this is the president we are referring to here. I dare say - would you not have recalled him?

So this means...what?

That if someone doesn't remember a student in their class decades after graduating...that student was never there?

Glad you have a good memory but you aren't the rule or norm everyone has to match up to.

He wasn't the President of the United States at Columbia.
He was a student in a class of many. Focused on his studies no doubt, and not his social life.

A random student is a lot easier to forget about when you actually get out into the world and get busy with life.
It makes perfect sense that there would be students that don't remember him but recognize that he was actually there.

Don't let partisanship blind you to reality, folks.

- Lee

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I can't recall a single classmate from my college days

not 1

give it up

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join