It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's 30 or so Former Israeli "Classmates" @ Columbia University Don't Recall Him - AT ALL!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Credenceskynyrd

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by Plotus
Obama's wiping hes history clean and removing any accessible information of his past wreaks of conspiracy.

funny how you have done exactly the same as Obama.... that must also reek of conspiracy.... hey, every previous President, vice President, every senator and every congressman has done exactly the same as Obama, also every firefighter, doctor, nurse, policeman, driver, janitor etc etc has done exactly the same as Obama, this conspiracy is huge! Every poster here has also done the same as Obama....

but did he "do" it?

Ultimately I will give you photographs and names and contact details of my classmates from 20 years+ ago- nothing so forthcoming for Obama

Leave aside party allegiances, you have got to find this slightly curious

Never forget that it is entirely right and proper that our leaders are scrutinised- I don't care who they are, Bush, Obama, Blair etc- shine the brightest light possible on them.

The problem is that many people are basing their opinions (with some going as far as to deem them as "facts") on the absence of information that is NEVER available to the general public. Those people see that they cannot get this information so they assume the worst, ignoring the fact that they cant get this information on anyone else either ... at least not without the individual releasing it themself, or their explicit written consent.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter
Why ask you? Because you are the one that brought up the subject of Arpaio and the birth certificate. If you want to bring it up, you need to be prepared to answer for it.

I know that there are many here who are attempting to sidetrack this good thread by mention of the birther - anti-birther issue and I would rather they didn't do it. This thread is about something else.

I don't bring up the good sherrif - but I did comment on the date stamp of the video (below) only because you and some others attributed a FALSE DATE TO IT of a year ago when it was posted on youTube only a few days ago.

IT WAS BROUGHT UP in this thread and NOT by this OP..........----->

Originally posted by Danbones
guess ol Arpaio has the goods

VIDEO REMOVED BY THIS OP

but we knew that was coming
birthers1frauders0

edit on 20-3-2013 by POXUSA because: txt

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by POXUSA
but I did comment on the date stamp of the video (below) only because you and some others attributed a FALSE DATE TO IT of a year ago when it was posted on youTube only a few days ago.

That video was posted last year - as i showed, someoone just reposted it a few days ago. And it was full of the usual birther lies - which is why nothing at all has happened. Apart from birthers losing every single court case that they have attempted.

So in fact it is birthers 200 losses, Obama 200 wins....

edit on 20-3-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

but I did comment on the date stamp of the video (below) only because you and some others attributed a FALSE DATE TO IT of a year ago when it was posted on youTube only a few days ago.

That video was posted last year - as i showed, someoone just reposted it a few days ago. And it was full of the usual birther lies - which is why nothing at all has happened. Apart from birthers losing every single court case that they have attempted.So in fact it is birthers 200 losses, Obama 200 wins....

edit on 20-3-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

And that is what my post was asking - there was a ?????? mark to the post...........

A video from last year.... and just what has Sheriff Arpaio and Zullo done with their "information" (apart from

But the youTube time stamp is only from a couple of days ago?
Published on Mar 17, 2013
SHERIF IN ARIZONA AND EXPERTS HAVE CONFIRMED. CONGRESS TO CONVENE. CONFIRMED OBAMA BIRTH CERTICATE IS A FAKE

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Obama's wiping hes history clean and removing any accessible information of his past wreaks of conspiracy.

funny how you have done exactly the same as Obama.... that must also reek of conspiracy.... hey, every previous President, vice President, every senator and every congressman has done exactly the same as Obama, also every firefighter, doctor, nurse, policeman, driver, janitor etc etc has done exactly the same as Obama, this conspiracy is huge! Every poster here has also done the same as Obama....

but did he "do" it?

Ultimately I will give you photographs and names and contact details of my classmates from 20 years+ ago- nothing so forthcoming for Obama

Never forget that it is entirely right and proper that our leaders are scrutinised- I don't care who they are, Bush, Obama, Blair etc- shine the brightest light possible on them.

The problem is that many people are basing their opinions (with some going as far as to deem them as "facts") on the absence of information that is NEVER available to the general public. Those people see that they cannot get this information so they assume the worst, ignoring the fact that they cant get this information on anyone else either ... at least not without the individual releasing it themself, or their explicit written consent.

I accept that about the records and the wider sense in that it applies to anyone- I think it just beggars belief there is nobody from his class forthcoming about remembering him, every two bit minor celebrity has people from class coming out of the woodwork so for the POTUS (called Barrack Obama and being half black in class back then) not to be remembered is what puzzles me. OBVIOUSLY there is a possibility that somebody from class does remember him and hasn't come forward, but nowhere, that I can see, has this happened- the opposite, just people from class saying they definitely don't remember him

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

but did he "do" it?

I accept that about the records and the wider sense in that it applies to anyone- I think it just beggars belief there is nobody from his class forthcoming about remembering him, every two bit minor celebrity has people from class coming out of the woodwork so for the POTUS (called Barrack Obama and being half black in class back then) not to be remembered is what puzzles me. OBVIOUSLY there is a possibility that somebody from class does remember him and hasn't come forward, but nowhere, that I can see, has this happened- the opposite, just people from class saying they definitely don't remember him

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Why ask you? Because you are the one that brought up the subject of Arpaio and the birth certificate. If you want to bring it up, you need to be prepared to answer for it.

I know that there are many here who are attempting to sidetrack this good thread by mention of the birther - anti-birther issue and I would rather they didn't do it. This thread is about something else.

I don't bring up the good sherrif - but I did comment on the date stamp of the video (below) only because you and some others attributed a FALSE DATE TO IT of a year ago when it was posted on youTube only a few days ago.

IT WAS BROUGHT UP in this thread and NOT by this OP..........----->

Originally posted by Danbones
guess ol Arpaio has the goods

VIDEO REMOVED BY THIS OP

but we knew that was coming
birthers1frauders0

Ok, so maybe you did not bring it up originally. I could be mistaken.

But you are also mistaken, because I have made no comment about that video or the date it was posted, or any other video in this thread for that matter. My only comment on it is the one I am making now - yes it is an old video, and no, Arpaio has no evidence or proof of anything. Arpaio is a non-factor, out to grandstand and sell books. Nothing more.

Now, do you have any other valid points to make here, or are you simply going to maintain that Obama never attended Columbia, or whatever it is that you're dreaming about?

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Please look up the Nordyke twins long form cert, they were born within days of Obama, at the same hospital. The format is identical to Obamas, posted at whitehouse dot gov.

their certs were scanned. they are in One layer. Obamas was not scanned. scanning does not produce layers. It was forged by combining parts of multiple documents.

once you see it, it cannot be unseen. you will then know you have engaged in self deception. You will need to up your meds, perhaps to SSRIs.
Maybe it is better you do not look.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkstar57
reply to post by hellobruce

Please look up the Nordyke twins long form cert, they were born within days of Obama, at the same hospital. The format is identical to Obamas, posted at whitehouse dot gov.

their certs were scanned. they are in One layer. Obamas was not scanned. scanning does not produce layers. It was forged by combining parts of multiple documents.

once you see it, it cannot be unseen. you will then know you have engaged in self deception. You will need to up your meds, perhaps to SSRIs.
Maybe it is better you do not look.

One thing of note here - scanning is absolutely capable of producing layers. The scanner itself is not responsible for the layers; the OCR software is what does it. The fewer the number of different typesets/graphics/etc, the lesser the chance for an additional layer to be made in a scan. This does not prove anything in regards to the birth certificate; it only goes to explain that the layers CAN be caused by the scanning software.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

and no, Arpaio has no evidence or proof of anything. Arpaio is a non-factor, out to grandstand and sell books. Nothing more.

Now, do you have any other valid points to make here, or are you simply going to maintain that Obama never attended Columbia, or whatever it is that you're dreaming about?

The good sherrif has an airtight foolproof case against the POTUS.......time to move on because this thread is not about the BC.

As for my contributions to this thread - Go To my profile section just under the photo of the handsome soldier and you will see them listed. Based on that information you can anticipate that there is much more to come.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I find it highly amusing that some people state that they cannot remember their classmates from college or primary/high school. As matter of fact I remember every single individual, even those I havent had much contact with at the time. Either these people have a really really bad memory or they have been hiding under the desk the whole time.....

To add to the discussion, its highly suspicious that the majority if not all of his "former classmates" went to Isreal...
edit on 20-3-2013 by Clairaudience because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

and no, Arpaio has no evidence or proof of anything. Arpaio is a non-factor, out to grandstand and sell books. Nothing more.

The good sherrif has an airtight foolproof case against the POTUS.......time to move on because this thread is not about the BC.

As for my contributions to this thread - Go To my profile section just under the photo of the handsome soldier and you will see them listed. Based on that information you can anticipate that there is much more to come.

I'll eat my words the day that Arpaio can prove himself right. I'm confident in saying that the criminal racist Arpaio will be shot down every step of the way and will continue to have zero proof of anything. He is wrong, you are wrong, and both of your opinions are completely irrelevant.

Your contributions to this thread have consisted of a lot of blind hate, but where is the evidence to back up the claims you are making? I cant find any substance to anything, at all. You've been shown to be wrong pretty much every step of the way, so I'm unsure as to where you have to go with anything at this point. But I'm all ears (eyes, I guess) if you've got more.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krazysh0t
Just going to play devil's advocate here, but I'm currently in college and I would fail to tell you the people who I've taken classes with 2 or 3 semesters ago much less asked to remember them 30 years later. Now I have a particularly bad short term memory and I don't pay attention to my classmates all too often, however I still find it hard to believe that even people with the best memories would remember someone they went to class with 30 years ago. I don't know, maybe I'm sitting from a biased position due to my poor memory. Would someone be so kind as to let me know if you went to college 30 years ago, can you remember the faces and names of the people you went to class with?
edit on 18-3-2013 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

I must be missing something in the original post. From claims about Obama's "handlers" (which makes you think of CIA handlers and such), to basically hinting that Obama's college education was just a farce, there SURE is a lack of evidence to support such claims.

Did the man make a "meteoric rise" to Presidency? YES. Welcome to Humanity 101. Personality Cults have been around since the dawn of mankind. It isn't just that either.....it also is the right time/place. If you really pay attention to how he became President....he is a man who seized an opportunity, and brilliantly so.

I've studied in 2 colleges, for a total of 5 years. I guarantee you, I don't remember hardly ANYONE from my college. The fact that the OP makes these wild accusations, and the only "evidence" he has is 25 people in Israel out of THOUSANDS of class graduates who don't remember Obama? What a dumb thread.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by supermarket2012
What a dumb thread.

Such opinions have no real value and certainly make no real contribution to the discussion @ hand.

Besides there are 13 pages of responses, which is indicative of quite a lively conversation + 66 flags and as many stars - maybe not such a dumb thread after all.

A REMINDER of the opening post - just so the thread doesn't stray too much from the central point.

Obama's 30 or so Former Israeli "Classmates" @ Columbia University Don't Recall Him - AT ALL! - By Judy Maltz | Mar.15, 2013 | 6:56 PM |

The Haaretz Daily article proves beyond a shadow of a doubt the true extent of the overall 'educational scheme' set up by the Obama handlers that allowed for such a fraud, and we must also realize that the true consequences (as in truth or consequences) of the main points in the article go far beyond just BHO's fraudulent enrollment at Columbia. Even just one big lie like this is a sure indication that the entire existence of BHO is a living myth.

We must also understand how important Columbia was to the educational fraud. There is an unexplainable meteoric rise to academic fame from community organizer to president. Following a short and shady stint @ Occidental - he ends up @ Columbia then on to Harvard. In other words Columbia was the 'ticket ' to Harvard, which was also a fraud. He did nothing at Harvard. Even as the president of the illustrious and noteworthy 'Harvard Law Review' (a spot traditionally given to the best writer on campus) he wrote nothing. This was the first time in Harvard's stellar academic history that such a thing was allowed to be. That means that the academic community is in on the fraud as well.

Sarah Palin is actually participating in the 'big lie' as well when she merely calls him out at the CPAC function in the weakest of terms by saying Obama "you lie," which mimicked another earlier shout out by Joe Wilson when - In a breach of decorum - Wilson pointed at Obama and shouted, "you lie!" twice. He attracted national and international attention for the incident. Palin would have been better to say "Obama, you are a liar" and then exposed him for what he really is - a big time fraud, and a fictional entity - a non person actually.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Your contributions to this thread have consisted of a lot of blind hate, ... ... ...

I looked back over all of my posts in the thread and saw no hatefulness in them - against anyone, although I have acknowledged a dislike for BHO, and openly stated that I think his handlers and puppet masters are despicable.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Your contributions to this thread have consisted of a lot of blind hate, ... ... ...

I looked back over all of my posts in the thread and saw no hatefulness in them - against anyone, although I have acknowledged a dislike for BHO, and openly stated that I think his handlers and puppet masters are despicable.

I agree, you have not displayed "blind hate"- such comments are typical from those who wish to intimidate and stifle lively and interesting debate

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clairaudience
I find it highly amusing that some people state that they cannot remember their classmates from college or primary/high school. As matter of fact I remember every single individual, even those I havent had much contact with at the time. Either these people have a really really bad memory or they have been hiding under the desk the whole time.....

To add to the discussion, its highly suspicious that the majority if not all of his "former classmates" went to Isreal...

We are talking about College, right?

I don't think I shared more than 1 or 2 classes with ANYONE I attended college with, even in my upper level classes, except for maybe 2-3 classes at MOST. Most people I saw or met in college, I shared ONE class with.

How do you remember the people in your graduating class?

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Also, I must be reading something wrong.

I thought it was saying that of the thousands of people in the graduating class as Obama, at least 25 or so live in Israel. Of those few that now live in Israel, none of them remember Obama. I'd be surprised if they DID remember him!

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

The Haaretz Daily article proves beyond a shadow of a doubt the true extent of the overall 'educational scheme' set up by the Obama handlers that allowed for such a fraud, and we must also realize that the true consequences (as in truth or consequences) of the main points in the article go far beyond just BHO's fraudulent enrollment at Columbia. Even just one big lie like this is a sure indication that the entire existence of BHO is a living myth.

We must also understand how important Columbia was to the educational fraud. There is an unexplainable meteoric rise to academic fame from community organizer to president. Following a short and shady stint @ Occidental - he ends up @ Columbia then on to Harvard. In other words Columbia was the 'ticket ' to Harvard, which was also a fraud. He did nothing at Harvard. Even as the president of the illustrious and noteworthy 'Harvard Law Review' (a spot traditionally given to the best writer on campus) he wrote nothing. This was the first time in Harvard's stellar academic history that such a thing was allowed to be. That means that the academic community is in on the fraud as well.

Sarah Palin is actually participating in the 'big lie' as well when she merely calls him out at the CPAC function in the weakest of terms by saying Obama "you lie," which mimicked another earlier shout out by Joe Wilson when - In a breach of decorum - Wilson pointed at Obama and shouted, "you lie!" twice. He attracted national and international attention for the incident. Palin would have been better to say "Obama, you are a liar" and then exposed him for what he really is - a big time fraud, and a fictional entity - a non person actually.

And the response is ... why do we care if a specific subset of 25 students remembers him? He was remembered by others there, and there is other evidence of him being there. Given enough time, I'm sure you could probably find 25 students at the schools of ANY President that dont remember him from school.

So I ask again ... what is your point in this?
edit on 20-3-2013 by flyswatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clairaudience

Seriously? My high school graduating class in the late 1980's was over 600. I didn't even know half of them! You must have attended a fairly small high school.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join