It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's 30 or so Former Israeli "Classmates" @ Columbia University Don't Recall Him - AT ALL!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by sealing

Originally posted by sealing
So this really isn't going to the Hoax Bin huh?

To be fair, the title is plausibly correct. They found 30 nobodies at Columbia who don't remember anyone they went to school with and made it into a conspiracy theory that the birthers sect is willing to believe. They'll believe anything bad about Obama. So, it's not exactly a Hoax. But I agree with your sentiment.

reply to post by POXUSA

Originally posted by POXUSA
we laugh - guffaw.

Yeah. I'm doing a lot of that while reading this thread, too!

Truth is, there ARE people (including a professor) who clearly remember Obama from Columbia and have made statements in interviews. Sohale Siddiqi, Phil Boerner and Michael L. Baron. Plus there are publications with articles written by Obama when he was there.

Snopes

Of course, they're all fake, just like his birth certificate, right?

Finally, the fatal flaw in the "Obama didn't go to Columbia" theory is that he couldn't have been admitted to Harvard Law School in 1988 without having received an undergraduate degree. If he wasn't attending Columbia from 1981-83, he would have had to complete two full years' worth of coursework at (and graduate from) some other accredited college — yet his time between the end of his Columbia days in 1983 and his entering Harvard Law in 1988 is accounted for (working at the Business International Corporation and the New York Public Interest Research Group, then serving as director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago), and no other school claims him as an alumnus, nor does anyone purport to have encountered him as a classmate or student at any other college or university during that period.
Read more at www.snopes.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Partial quote

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
They found 30 nobodies at Columbia who don't remember anyone they went to school with ... ... ...

A nominal amount of research will show that the 30 or so Israeli's who were absolutely certain that BHO never attended CU are - every one of them today - professionals in their chosen fields - highly intelligent, and very successful in all aspects of their lives.

As for needing a degree to be admitted to Harvard you surely did not read the OP's original posting wherein it was clearly ascertained that the Columbia ruse was but one aspect of the overall fraudulent educational BHO record - all of which is a scam - all lies.

Quoting the OP's first post in the thread:

We must also understand how important Columbia was to the educational fraud. There is an unexplainable meteoric rise to academic fame from community organizer to president. Following a short and shady stint @ Occidental - he ends up @ Columbia then on to Harvard. In other words Columbia was the 'ticket ' to Harvard, which was also a fraud. He did nothing at Harvard. Even as the president of the illustrious and noteworthy 'Harvard Law Review' (a spot traditionally given to the best writer on campus) he wrote nothing. This was the first time in Harvard's stellar academic history that such a thing was allowed to be. That means that the academic community is in on the fraud as well.

edit on 6-4-2013 by POXUSA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by POXUSA

A nominal amount of research will show that the 30 or so Israeli's who were absolutely certain that BHO never attended CU are - every one of them today - professionals in their chosen fields - highly intelligent, and very successful in all aspects of their lives.

Regarding "a nominal amount of research"... I have been joining in on these little scavenger hunts researching into Obama's past since 2007. My research is documented here on ATS. After finding EVERY SINGLE CLAIM against him to be either completely false and created out of nothing, or at the very least, lacking ANY proof, I am hesitant to waste my time doing more useless research only to find that every claim is based on rumors started by right wing blog websites.
So, I am not willing to research past the very basics at this point.

Secondly, I live on 5 acres. If 4 of my VERY closest and trusted friends took separate walks on our property and three of them told me they were absolutely certain that there are no rabbits on the property and ONE of them said they were absolutely certain they saw a rabbit, I would be inclined to believe the one, as all other evidence points to the probability of rabbits being present here. The first three just didn't encounter one.

Just because these 30 people are sure they never saw Obama, that doesn't mean he wasn't there. I'm sorry. There is no logic here. Obama attended Columbia and you are being gullible and illogical to believe otherwise. The only way to logically believe this crap is if his entire LIFE is a lie. And that's what birther's believe. Sorry, I'm not about to jump in that crazy camp.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by POXUSA

To what end? Why would these academic institutions be complicit? Obama was without a doubt the editor of the Harvard Law Review. We can look at issues from when he was there and see his name listed and no one else has come forward to claim they were editor during this period. This means that without a doubt Obama went to Harvard. So why would Columbia and Harvard bend over backwards to cater to this kid from Hawaii?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Just because these 30 people are sure they never saw Obama, that doesn't mean he wasn't there. I'm sorry. There is no logic here. Obama attended Columbia and you are being gullible and illogical to believe otherwise. The only way to logically believe this crap is if his entire LIFE is a lie. And that's what birther's believe. Sorry, I'm not about to jump in that crazy camp.

There are hundreds of people who attended CU in the same time frame as BHO, and they are willing to testify as to his NON - presence there - even the highly regarded newsman George Stephanopoulas - the most ardent of BHO liberal left press shills knows Obama wasn't there. He said he took classes that BHO had supposedly taken and he is POSITIVE that if BHO were there in that school he would have surely known and remembered it.

Obama is a consummate liar in all of his affairs. And there are several in the psychiatric community who have identified Obama as a pathological liar.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by POXUSA

To what end? Why would these academic institutions be complicit? Obama was without a doubt the editor of the Harvard Law Review. We can look at issues from when he was there and see his name listed and no one else has come forward to claim they were editor during this period. This means that without a doubt Obama went to Harvard. So why would Columbia and Harvard bend over backwards to cater to this kid from Hawaii?

To what end? To make of Obama something he was NOT. Obama was "installed" as the editor of the Harvard Law Review in order to gin up his credentials, which were nil. Its know as an "academic fix." He wrote absolutely nothing for the Law Review and he had NO substantive legal opinions whatsoever to contribute to that hallowed Harvard position. This was the first time in Harvard history that such a thing has happened.

He's an outright fraud - academically and in every other respect!!!

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by POXUSA

I ask again. To what end? Why would they bend over backwards to "install" him to gin up his credentials? Also if Obama didn't deserve to be the editor where are all the people claiming this to be the case? Considering how hated Obama is you'd think people would be coming forward and claiming that Obama was a horrible editor and that it was indicative of his inability to lead.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

Eh.. I think it's a little different when you are going into the fields and getting the type of education he was. It's all about networking (though, I don't know what you went to school for and where, just my opinion). Also I think a former classmate becoming president would jar my memory.

That said.. this story could be completely made up and I wouldn't know either way.
edit on 6-4-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

flyswatter hellobruce

You are both wrong - My Masters thesis (2) and a doctoral thesis are ALL A MATTER OF PUBLIC RECORD and are accessible at any time by anyone. Anything you want to know about my education can be easily accessed.

BHO is a liar and a fraud and he's very adept at manipulating his executive powers to HIDE ALL INFORMATION ABOUT WHO HE IS NOT!

If your thesis are out there and a matter of public record, it is because it was 1) published in a publication or 2) they were given consent to make it public. It is very much NOT LEGAL for them to make your school records public information. I can absolutely guarantee you that if I went to your school(s) and tried to pull your records such as your grades, I will *NOT* be able to get them.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

There are hundreds of people who attended CU in the same time frame as BHO, and they are willing to testify as to his NON - presence there - even the highly regarded newsman George Stephanopoulas - the most ardent of BHO liberal left press shills knows Obama wasn't there. He said he took classes that BHO had supposedly taken and he is POSITIVE that if BHO were there in that school he would have surely known and remembered it.

Obama is a consummate liar in all of his affairs. And there are several in the psychiatric community who have identified Obama as a pathological liar.

A normal amount of research cannot be done on all of the people, because only 5 of them were brought up by name and did not remember him. Others named in the article were not surprised that they did not remember him at all ... I believe three was the number? And this is from a total of almost 25, not 30. So we'll say, what ... 23? That seems fair. So we have 8 people named out of a total of 23, and 3 of those 8 were not surprised they dont remember him. Leaves us with 5 out of 23, sir.

So I'll ask again, do you have the names of the others? You cant seem to answer this question.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
In presenting this article for your perusal I'm going to be very honest - and rather blunt. If Mr Obama had remained the kind of a man and teacher that he was while at the University of Chicago he would have gone on to greatness as a president. NOT, mind you, as the first black president etc., etc., etc., but as a fair minded person concerned for the rights and liberties of all Americans that he had shown himself to have been during his teaching career at UC.

Instead he betrayed ME - why me? Because I gave my precious vote to him - and, as it turns out - he ends up being an and out liar who reneged on his promises to me in particular, and to the American people generally, every one of them. Rather than transparent government we got more of the same - and much worse - of the previous administration; opacity, secrecy and betrayal - all more of the 'same ole same ole.' BH Obama turned out to be a "Bush on steroids" - Ahhh what could have been, alas. Shame on him.

Teaching Law, Testing Ideas, Obama Stood Slightly Apart

NOT AFRAID TO PROVOKE Barack Obama taught at the University of Chicago Law School for 12 years. Former students say he tested many of the ideas of his presidential campaign in the classroom.

Opening paragraphs of the article about what should have been but was NOT.

By JODI KANTOR
Published: July 30, 2008

CHICAGO — The young law professor stood apart in too many ways to count. At a school where economic analysis was all the rage, he taught rights, race and gender. Other faculty members dreamed of tenured positions; he turned them down. While most colleagues published by the pound, he never completed a single work of legal scholarship.
Related

Following are Barack Obama’s old class materials: the syllabus and assignments for his “Racism and the Law” seminar, as well as a set of his constitutional law exams and a partial set of memos he wrote about the answers.

Comment The Caucus: Discuss Obama’s Course Materials With Law Professors
Syllabus: Current Issues in Racism and the Law 2003 Final Exam 2002 Final Exam 2001 Final Exam 2000 Final Exam 1999 Final Exam 1998 Exam 1997 Final Exam | Answer Memo 1996 Final Exam | Answer Memo The Long Run From Campus to Campaigns

This is part of a series of articles about the lives and careers of contenders for the 2008 Republican and Democratic presidential nominations.

At a formal institution, Barack Obama was a loose presence, joking with students about their romantic prospects, using first names, referring to case law one moment and “The Godfather” the next. He was also an enigmatic one, often leaving fellow faculty members guessing about his precise views.

Mr. Obama, now the junior senator from Illinois and the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, spent 12 years at the University of Chicago Law School. Most aspiring politicians do not dwell in the halls of academia, and few promising young legal thinkers toil in state legislatures. Mr. Obama planted a foot in each, splitting his weeks between an elite law school and the far less rarefied atmosphere of the Illinois Senate.

Before he outraised every other presidential primary candidate in American history, Mr. Obama marched students through the thickets of campaign finance law. Before he helped redraw his own State Senate district, making it whiter and wealthier, he taught districting as a racially fraught study in how power is secured. And before he posed what may be the ultimate test of racial equality — whether Americans will elect a black president — he led students through African-Americans’ long fight for equal status.

Standing in his favorite classroom in the austere main building, sharp-witted students looming above him, Mr. Obama refined his public speaking style, his debating abilities, his beliefs.

“He tested his ideas in classrooms,” said Dennis Hutchinson, a colleague. Every seminar hour brought a new round of, “Is affirmative action justified? Under what circumstances?” as Mr. Hutchinson put it.

edit on 7-4-2013 by POXUSA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Partial quote

They found 30 nobodies at Columbia who don't remember anyone they went to school with ... ... ...

As for needing a degree to be admitted to Harvard you surely did not read the OP's original posting wherein it was clearly ascertained that the Columbia ruse was but one aspect of the overall fraudulent educational BHO record - all of which is a scam - all lies.

Quoting the OP's first post in the thread:

We must also understand how important Columbia was to the educational fraud. There is an unexplainable meteoric rise to academic fame from community organizer to president. Following a short and shady stint @ Occidental - he ends up @ Columbia then on to Harvard. In other words Columbia was the 'ticket ' to Harvard, which was also a fraud. He did nothing at Harvard. Even as the president of the illustrious and noteworthy 'Harvard Law Review' (a spot traditionally given to the best writer on campus) he wrote nothing. This was the first time in Harvard's stellar academic history that such a thing was allowed to be. That means that the academic community is in on the fraud as well.

I thought his article about the war mentality was pretty interesting, and relevant to todays situation with iraq, afghanistan and n korea. when you read the article, what did you think ?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by POXUSA

How about the names of the majority of the people from your OP? Been waiting for that for a while. So far, we've still only got about 1/3 of them.

You go work on that, I'll be patient.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The OP refuses to address the people who DO remember Obama from Columbia or the articles and publications he wrote while there.

Factcheck: Obama at Columbia

And it’s absolutely untrue that "not one person has ever come forward" from his years there, or that he is "the man who wasn’t there."

Columbia University proudly claims Obama as a 1983 graduate. The university magazine Columbia College Today profiled him as far back as 2005, after he was elected to the U.S. Senate.

Last year, the New York Times wrote about Phil Boerner, who roomed with the future president during his first year at Columbia. The article included excerpts from the Columbia student directory, showing Obama living during his junior year at 142 West 109th Street near Columbia’s campus in New York City, and during his senior year at 339 East 94th Street. Boerner recalled that Obama sometimes wrapped himself in a sleeping bag to keep warm in the chilly apartment they shared, and that some nights he would cook chicken curry for dinner.

As regards the George Stephanopoulos claim:

The e-mail incorrectly claims that ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos was a classmate of Obama. They were both students at Columbia for about one academic year, but Stephanopoulos was a year ahead.

Barack Obama: My Roommate at Columbia

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter
reply to post by POXUSA

How about the names of the majority of the people from your OP? Been waiting for that for a while. So far, we've still only got about 1/3 of them.

You go work on that, I'll be patient.

Hey OP Stars and Flags thx for a good thread that exposes the shenanigans of the president.

About time I would say. I have polled many people in my local park - average citizens with no axe to grind. They all know that BHO is a stinker and a prevaricator - I have done several "man/woman in the street" interviews of them and they are all on digital tape - wanna see?

Ms. flyswatter
As for your demand for personal information on the 25-30 upstanding Israeli's? That information about the Israeli's has been published in several places, including American and Israeli websites. I can show you how to access it all if you don't understand computers. Do you know how to access foreign websites? If not I am not inclined to help you in any way.

My advice to you is to do your own research and stop distracting people from the solid premises of the thread.
edit on 7-4-2013 by CasaVigilante because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I smile at your half baked attempts @ debunking my obviously superior position.............

Anyone (2 phonies) who has come forward in favor of BHO regarding his alleged presence @ CU is not telling the truth - false - they lie and everyone with even a scintilla of common sense knows it - not even worth discussing..............
I laugh - I guffaw

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I smile at your half baked attempts @ debunking my obviously superior position.............

Anyone (2 phonies) who has come forward in favor of BHO regarding his alleged presence @ CU is not telling the truth - false - they lie and everyone with even a scintilla of common sense knows it - not even worth discussing..............
I laugh - I guffaw

what did you think about the article ? I'm sure a researcher like yourself at least read it. I mean if I thought the potus was a fraud, I would probably read the evidence

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
double - sorry

edit on 7-4-2013 by POXUSA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

I laugh - I guffaw

what did you think about the article ? I'm sure a researcher like yourself at least read it. I mean if I thought the potus was a fraud, I would probably read the evidence

I don't think anyone here has the slightest idea of what you're talking about - and they probably don't care

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by POXUSA

Yet you have provided no evidence to show they're lying. You're starting with your conclusion and then getting rid of premises that don't match that conclusion. This is not how logic works. You're starting with the belief that Obama never went to Columbia and as a result anyone who claims to remember him is a fraud. However, your evidence for Obama having never gone to Columbia is no one remembering him. This logic is circular and faulty.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join