It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Warns Citizens To Evacuate Border Region

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Hes been threatening to NUKE them.........

Really? I'm gonna need to see your proof of this from a valuable source. If you can't produce, I'm gonna need a 10 page paper in APA format on why you shouldn't say things that other people never said by this Wednesday.

In-continuation of the thread, I'm currently stationed in SK right now and I just went on a DMZ tour yesterday. All was normal at the DMZ and it was quite a humbling experience. Also, we haven't been placed in a war ready mode and leadership doesn't pass anything down to us unless it's important. We have our U2's that fly over NK everyday, so we would know days in advance if they were staging an attack against SK.

All is well here in this crap hole of a country :-)
edit on 17-3-2013 by xxcircasurf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
lil kimmy Un... isn't *crazy*..

A crazy man, a insane man, would have poped his cap by now, this would all be old news if it was that simple.

He also.. Isn't alone, we look at the guy and it's easy to laugh (for some) but when you look at those around and close to him do we laugh? no.. we know those guy's would just love to play with their toys as much as the next warmongering high command military commander. We don't call them names like *fat kid* because we know they are seasoned vets at all this.. in reality.. deep down.. we know little Un's just a puppet.. but it helps us feel better if we have a politically and MSN sanctioned pinata to beat. and most folks buy it too...

But truth is, this is getting beyond "saber rattling" and we know it.

WHERE are those god damed subs? seriously.. you CANNOT take that as a joke, that.. if it's true.. is no laughing matter. My father served in the Navy, testing/serving on (and fixing!!) those Collins class subs you yanks dumped on us (lol). A Sub.. you just don't see a Sub till a Sub wants you to see it. they aren't like missiles or planes or tanks, they kill stuff.. then fade away.

Ive already pointed out in previous thread's the "falseness" of NK as a landmass.. seriously.. these guys know tunnel warfare, they pretty much refined the art, Invading *that* would be like invading a Trapdoor's nest, Nuking it would be pointless, you'd cause more damage to SK and China from fallout than NK's real infrastructure.. you'd wipe out a few farms.. some old abandoned power factory... meh...

These guys are proxy, the battleground is rigged.. it's lose/lose and i fear a catalyst for a bigger war.
But i understand, seriously i do.. we are merely spectators, or pawns.. it's not as if we can go visit little Un and sort this out.. some harsh words.. few beers.. deep man stuff (lol)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
They are sabre rattling but it is not entirely crazy. They know that if they make these threads frequently that eventually the US and So Korea will not consider them an immediate threat and lower their guard and then, like "the boy who cried wolf", it will happen and we will be unprepared to stop it.
edit on 17-3-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
..... I can't help thinking of those claims Ed Dames has, of what remote viewers saw in the future- a nuclear explosion set off in that area by NK. It sounded sorta far fetched before, but now, I scratch my head....

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Xarian6

i agree but there is something impending that TPTB are not aware of that will ruin this earth

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Reply to post by THEBEARDEDGOAT

Aw, the poor little welfare pimp turned monarch of North Korea is demanding foodstamps and EBT or he's going to riot.

Unless he is legally retarded he knows that an army marches on its belly. If the people are starving and cannot produce war material or muster reinforcements (malnurishment makes for poor soldiers), then the conflict will be shorter lived along with his life.

The ROK army are some hard dudes. They know what's at stake. If the Norks managed to take the South everything worth taking will have been destroyed in the conflict, so the prize in a Nork victory is: more starving people.

Just what North Korea needs. More poor and starving, right?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

I seriously think they are going to waste South Korea and no one is going to stop it. Look at the economic destruction caused by SK companies. Kia, Hyundai, Daewoo, Samsung, LG are killing old world interests such as Dodge, Ford, GM, Honda, Toyota, Hitachi, Sony, Phillips, Apple and many more - all of which use extensive Chinese slave labor for parts & manufacturing.

They say that all wars are banker wars. Well?

Finally - the voice of reason.

I have to step in and say here - what's worse than having to listen to the 'I'm gonna nuke you' rhetoric from Korea North?
The Western world nimrods who reply with 'He's just a child nutter of a father psycho'.
Talk about schoolyard intellect.

'I'm gonna blow you to smithereens'! Threatens Un.
'Your momma, you whacko'! Replies the 'geniuses' of the other side of the world.
Gawd, it's sickening. Western world ‘know it alls’ and condemning all while pretending to know what you’re talking about while pointing fingers and calling names? You’re no better than TPTB acting mouthpiece for Un.

That rant over? Yes, I do believe N.K - at some point - will take action against Korea South and it sounds like sooner than later.

Now here's the hard part and I hope I don't put my foot in my mouth because NO I do NOT want to see people hurt over banker wars.

On the other hand - when it happens? Well, I’m a staunch believer in BUY AMERICAN.

What if - just what if the US had to make all their own. US wants a car? Make it. US wants a video play station television computer whatever? Make it. US wants something else? Don't buy it from overseas - make the bloody thing. Think of the jobs! Think of the turnaround in American economy! THAT would all be good.

Too bad it can't be done without bloodshed. That's insanely sad.

peace

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Has anyone ever see "Red Dawn"? I have recently watched the new one and the old one...both freak the Sh** out of me.

Anyway if you haven't seen the movie it's about a global collapse mainly the cause of American the the red coalition N. Korea, Russia, China attack and invade America capturing American and putting them in city wide concentration like camps and "re-learning centers"....

Fear mongering propaganda?

Anyway I watched them a couple weeks ago and I can't get it off my brain. Who knows what can happen, we've been bullies to a lot of different countries! Throwing our weight around like we have the last 100 years has sure to have pissed off someone.

What if China does have a secret coalition?! They are facing a huge financial bubble thats in the process of popping...and what has been known time and time again to remedy this problem? War! Going to war creates millions of jobs and billions maybe trillions of dollars.

Too many people on this small planet, something is bound to give.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesma
..... I can't help thinking of those claims Ed Dames has, of what remote viewers saw in the future- a nuclear explosion set off in that area by NK. It sounded sorta far fetched before, but now, I scratch my head....

Yeah I think about that too. Do you remember what he said came after the nuke was detonated on the Korean peninsula in anger?

hint ...

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Put yourself in fat boy's shoes for a second. His country is falling behind every day, their communist system cant produce enough food, clothing, shelter etc. However everybody there has to believe that it is the best system in the world and every other system is oppresive and doomed to failure. If he has bothered to look at the company books he must know that it is going down hill and not coming back up. What is a leader to do?

Remember he knows nothing else but leading a communist country that has invented a religious cult based on his grandfather and father. He is no Yeltsin who could lead them to capitalist democracy. What to do, what to do? Why not play out the scripts that have been ingrained in to his head since he was born? He cant win the war but he cant win with the way his country is headed either.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SherlockH

I just watched that video...thank you for showing me this...I hope he's wrong but I don't think he is.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge
The whole problem is Obama. When NK attacks China will move on Taiwan, threaten Japan and the U.S. while Russia and the Arabs move on Israel. The U.S. will turn all its focus on trying to help everyone at the same time and unzip our fly for Russian subs to attack here at home. We will be damaged pretty bad but China will be in flames and Russia will be crippled beyond belief by NATO and Israel more than any. Obama will probably be shot just before this all happens leaving the moron in charge. Obama will survive and then make his false peace deal and proclaim he is the Messiah.

This almost sounds like bible prophecy. I am intrigued that you believe you have finally figured out who the antichrist is. The antichrist survives an assassination attempt and makes a false peace with Israel; not in the bible but many people believe it. Israel is the most antichristian nation on the planet. You have been brainwashed by evangelical preachers and the Israeli-lobby controlled Congress. If it is not Obama, then it is the pope. If Obama survives his second term, then the next President, who will be a Democrat, will be the antichrist, right? If we go to war with Iran, the antichrist will be Ahmadinejad. If we go to war with North Korea, the antichrist will be Kim Jong Un. If we go to war with Syria, the antichrist will be Bashar al Assad. Maybe Saddam
Hussein will come back to life, or Muammar Qadaffi. China will be in flames, and Russia crippled beyond belief, but the US only damaged badly? Do you realize that the United States has never fought a country since World War II that could fight back. The reason the US could attack Iraq is because Bush knew they had no WMDs. If the US fights a nuclear war with China or Russia, the United States will cease to exist along with China and/or Russia.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
bush allowed america to appear to be like the proverbial texan who is "all hat and no cattle" when 9/11 happened, and our 600-billion-dollar-a-year military couldn't stop a few passenger airliners from crashing into NY and the pentagon
maybe NK thinks all they have to do is launch a few nuks at us, because if we can't stop big lumbering airliners, how can we possibly stop missiles
edit on 17-3-2013 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss
Time for China to step in and tell Un to pack it in right now. However it may well be that China is now being ignored by North Korea

Solution to all of this? Un has expressed an interest in Basketball and Dennis Rodeman has just visted. How about setting up a match between North and South Korea, one in Seoul and the other in North Korea. That way nobody dies and hopefully cooler heads and common sense prevails!

Worrying times indeed though.

China controls everything North Korea does period. When China wants a distraction they tell lil kim to raise hell. If the U.S. were smart they would hit all the Chinese nuclear sites right now and get it over with. China has already told NK to attack the south so they can distract the U.S. so they can take down Taiwan and all the surrounding islands.

China takes Taiwan, NK hits SK and the Western US while Iran and who knows who else jumps on Israel...Divide and conquer the US could work pretty well for them...

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Komonazmuk

Don't know about the story line but I think the assassination attempt is going to happen.. Whether its from a country or religious organisation, who knows.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Cinrad

Ahhh but he was educated in Switzerland and so he does know about western democracy and what goes on outside North Korea. So he has no excuses. My guess is that he has been brainwashed on return to North Korea and is now being controlled by the North Korean military. Such an evil regeime who's time is running out. I feel sorry for thr ordinary N Korean person who are prisoners inside their own country.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SherlockH

Originally posted by Bluesma

Yeah I think about that too. Do you remember what he said came after the nuke was detonated on the Korean peninsula in anger?

hint ...

Just watched the video and made for very sobering viewing. I hope he is wrong for the sake of my family and friends.
LOVE your avator by the way

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
reply to post by jude11

I'm not sure what China's true intentions are after reading this article! China
is beginning to be a serious player. Nothing is a coincidence where strategic
moves are concerned,

This link is really worth a 5 minute read!

Source
edit on 16-3-2013 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

Interesting report. All this over a small island which may produce more oil... This makes me wonder just how close the world is to peak oil. If WWIII starts over it, we can bet that our natural resources are running much thinner than we may realize.
edit on 17-3-2013 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Whenever attempting to figure out what these people are thinking it will be good to remember just how deluded their society is. And being in a position of power as seen in NK, I would be willing to bet that Jong-Il definitely believed a lot of the propaganda about himself, but I thought it was too early for the new leader...But then I remembered that his father likely filled his head full of lots of junk before he died, if not throughout his life. What I am getting at is this:

I think Jong-Un feels that he has something to prove, and that he feels he can actually accomplish what he says he is going to do, even if the majority is said behind closed doors. I do not think this is a big scare tactic, although I hope that it is. You have to look at it this way: a new, young, leader steps up and looks at his country. There is a massive army sitting there doing nothing, and all this animosity towards SK and the US for their involvement in SK during the war. So either he feels that by posturing he can gain some concessions from the big countries, or he wants to force his hand. Both are plausible, and the fact that we know little about NK and their goings on at a state level does not help us when attempting to devise a strategy. The governments own NK task force has been wrong on more than one occasion, which should be remembered.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join