Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

North Korea Warns Citizens To Evacuate Border Region

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
They are def preparing for some war, evacuating people wouldn't be just 'provocation' I think it's more than that. Sooner or later this year in months or another one... it will turn into actual battle.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Catch_a_Fire

Here here threes cheers, let China do it, Give Un a spanking he'll never forget, Now just what would that spanking be? No arms nor aid, nor backdoor sales, if that does not put Un in his place , that would take 2 to 5 years to be felt, by the way, China would have to Issue a full open dis-allowable Statement something like this" As of this moment the Gov of China will, longer give too aid, nor support the DPRK, what ever they do, will be on their own accord" Un would be on his own to face his own demise.

As it is now he might have the Backing of China with the full blessings Un make all the threats you want ,if they US SK should make a move on you, we will move on them. This is the unknown. that keeps us US SK form acting er moving on Un or the DPRK
a little song i made to fit along with this mess,

Un he not fun,
like to pay with nukes, lets his people starve.
Plays with toys to take mans life,
likes to see them die,
says it is all the SK's fault
blames the US for the this Mess,

Un aint no fun, wants his nukes,
wants to see DC burn,
Says missile launch was no ICBM,
but then how can he have DC burn?
Oh Un your no fun, why must you have your Nukes,
And see your people starve,

Un he not fun,
like to pay with nukes, lets his people starve.
Plays with toys to take mans life,
likes to see them die,
says it is all the SK's fault
blames the US for the this Mess,

Oh Un get a life, feed your people first,
then go play with them there toys.
hope you like it

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annunak1
i read somewhere else that They have submarines that have recently loaded up with (nuclear?) missiles and are now somewhere in the sea and they can't be detected. If that's true then keep your eyes and ears open for a missile over your house.

Well good thing that is not true.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

How far do we let them go?, do we wait and see if they strike first.

Go where? They have as yet to invade anybody. The US, on the other hand has invaded numerous countries in its history. How long should the world let them go, according to your criteria?

Sanctions are siege measures. Just one part of the plan to take down another country. Conquering other countries is a multiphase operation you know. It always begins with sanctions and rhetoric about Evil Empires and WMD.
edit on 17-3-2013 by intrptr because: additional...

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

Does this read as if they were evacuating? www.kcna.co.jp... from the link

People Gather in DPRK to Back Statement of KPA Supreme Command
Pyongyang, March 15 (KCNA) -- In different parts of the DPRK servicepersons and civilians gathered to support the statement of a spokesman for the Supreme Command of the Korean People's Army (KPA).

The areas include Huichon and Songrim cities and Pukchong, Rakwon, Jonchon, Hwangju and Taehongdan counties.

Present at the meetings were officers and men of the KPA, officials of local party and power organs and working people's organizations, officials and other people of industrial establishments and co-op farms and teachers and students of universities and colleges.

Referring to the news of the dear respected Marshal Kim Jong Un's inspections of frontline areas, including the biggest hotspots, by setting up a supreme command on the forefront, speakers at the meetings said that the news instilled confidence in sure victory into the service members and civilians who are all out in confrontation with the U.S.

They called for holding in high esteem the great Generalissimos Kim Il Sung and Kim Jong Il for all ages and devotedly defending the Central Committee of the Workers' Party of Korea headed by Kim Jong Un.

They also expressed the determination to turn their localities into impregnable fortresses and mercilessly repulse the aggressors with the might of the great army-people unity in decisive final battles.

They expressed the will not to miss the golden chance to wipe out the aggressors at one go by the Paektusan-style counteraction and accomplish the historic cause of national reunification without fail when they provoke the DPRK.

They also appealed to all of them to win a final victory in the all-out action against the U.S. imperialists under the leadership of the great party and fully demonstrate the dignity and sovereignty of the great Paektusan nation.
no it does not, it is more of the lines of "lets make a stand", not lets flee to the hills.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Xarian6

Great post, Xar. Its beyond small talk and simple posturing at the global water cooler at this point.

People dont like to hear it... but the US, and all of the West, is extremely vulnerable in some areas, including, like you mentioned or alluded to, SLBMs.

I think coming on the internet, posturing and chest beating about how the USs/Wests military dick is bigger than NKs is just a defense mechanism against a very scary reality; the fact that the US mainland could actually be hit very, very hard, and be lured into a titanically bloody, unwinnable war in NK, for reasons already mentioned.

But by all means fellow interwebz users, keep making fat jokes and calling the guy inept and a "spoilt brat" if it makes you feel better I guess. Wont change facts, though.

edit on 3/17/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

Thus is the question does DPRK have Nuke subs? one might be quick to say no , I on the other hand say maybe, and this is why www.globalsecurity.org... and then have this onbord weaponsystems.net... nuke tipped thus Un would have a Nuke sub, think like your enemy know him well, if you can think of it, he already has.

edit on 17-3-2013 by bekod because: line edit
edit on 17-3-2013 by bekod because: line edit

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Ok, i can see where this is going. I dont want to turn this thread into an anti NK/anti US debate.

I am simply voicing my opinion on the current situation as i see it. We can go round in circles all day but in the end, we cant all be right or wrong for that matter.

Now, although the US has a lot to answer for, i cant remember the last time they directly threatened anyone with nuclear war. Your right in saying that NK isnt or hasnt invaded anyone, but enough damage can be caused by pressing buttons, they dont have to move into anybody elses territory to be a threat.

If these threats came from any other nation, i'd actually be less worried, simply because any other nation can be reasoned with. NK are so unpredictable and so far out there with their views that i really wouldnt put anything past them. Its this unpredictability that has me worried for those around them, not myself so much........yet.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Now, although the US has a lot to answer for, i cant remember the last time they directly threatened anyone with nuclear war.

Well, that is the "big stick" hanging over everyones head, is it not?

I am not anti US by the way. Maybe more accurate is anti what the US has become.

Surely anti War? Remember, war is a game some think they can play just a little bit.

All Empires wind up on the ash heap of history. See Roman ruins, Greek ruins, Egyptian ruins, Mayan ruins...

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

How long should the world let them go, according to your criteria?

World has the right to only let the US go as far as they have gonads to challenge them. Truth is...baring nuclear war, which none would win, the entire world lacks the military, economic and even alliances to force its will on the US if push come to shove.

I don't like what Bush and Cheney did and I prefer the US to be much more issolated and not be the police of the world but fact is US military could defeat the rest of the current world militaries. All parties would be very hurt but US would win that war.

Obviously that will change in time, but it is the world we live in. US can attack anywhere on face of earth in multiple places with it's Navy and long range bomber fleets. Not many foreign militaries could come close to US except Russia. Even Russia barring a nuclear exchange would find it's Air assets quickly destroyed if attempting to enter US air space.

Could US invade and take over world? No not even close, but US could turn most of the world back 100 years by destroying modern infrastructure...power stations, Hospitals, scientific centers, government centers and of course militaries.

Why do you think Nukes are what all these Dictators want? Because its the only bargining chip when it comes to dealing with US as a military advesary.

I think it is good that Russia and some extent China are there as they are with Nukes to counter the US in case we someday get some President even less intelligent than Bush/Cheney. We don't want a Hitler in charge of US. It would be bad.

US don't want to fight N Korea cause millions of SK and some lesser extent of NK civilians would die in the first hours/days of such a war.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Everything that I hear in the media states that north Korea was lead by a "mad man" and now by the mad son of a mad man.
The second thing I always hear is that north Korea is not a real threat, because they do not have the capability to seriously threaten the world. They are portrayed as an annoying little insect that just fly's out of reach of being swatted.
Now as i trust the media about as far as i can chuck a wide screen TV...I really have no idea of what the reality is.
But if everything the media states is even half true then there seems little excuse for the same media hyping up the threat of north Korea now.

Supposedly these days, even china is distancing itself from north Korea...which is a new turn of events. Without china backing north Korea there is no chance of a real global threat or ww3.

I also find it strange or more like bloody suspicious...that these threats coming from north korea come within months of the google chairman and bill Richardson visiting the country...then days after Denis Rodamn visits...
If anyone can remember back a few years...nobody especially american citizens went to north korea...the fact that a few have visited in recent months would suggest north korea was actually beginning to open up to the west, but now we have this turn of events. Seriously...I smell a rat.

So if everything is to be believed...we now have a completely isolated north korea, with no backing from china. and they are making bold threat's. Sounds like a pre-emptive invasion is in order...but no... what about those nukes...oh well they can only hit south korea...so on paper there is no threat..especially as attacking south korea would assure the end of the north.

To be blunt...its looking like north korea has been the ace in the hole for many years, but if china is no longer backing it then its too late to spark WW3. You have to have atleast one threat that you can ignite when the world economy fails...again...like it always does. It would not surprise me if the US and china...seeing as they are nice and cosy these days...have already planned a WW3 scenario...in order to reset the capitalist system they both now depend on.

The problem is north korea is not a big enough threat...so any global threat that comes from this stand off is definatley one that has been guided and enabled by the states and China.
edit on 17-3-2013 by TheBlackHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
For the hell of it lets just throw in the fact that March 22, 2013 is apparently the 33rd anniversary of the Rosicrucian Georgia Guidestones which calls for the world's population to be reduced from its current number of 7 Billion to 500 Million....Hope for the Best and Prepare for the worst!
edit on 17-3-2013 by relocator because: (no reason given)
edit on 17-3-2013 by relocator because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge

Originally posted by Komonazmuk
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

Prophecy or Fantasy?

A huge number of educated people have been given this vision let alone Malachi Martin who was the Vatican's top exorcist. If you cant see that this is all playing out right now then you need to open up your mind.

I hope it's fantasy.

I want us all to feel stupid in a few years. Maybe it'll rekindle memories of the cuban missile crisis when children were trained to prepare for nuclear blasts.

But war has happened in hte past and can happen again. That's why people are afraid.
edit on 17-3-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Actually, I agree. Let China deal with this situation. Let's see how the otherside conducts itself in war. Let China stabilize the area.

Look, NK has no way of projecting power beyond their own land. Even the evidence of them actually having nuclear capability isn't exactly forthcoming without there also being a counter to the evidence.

If NK wants to war, then quit showing everyone your poker hand and have at it. Right now it is just all talk until the first round of gun fire.

I was hoping Kim Jong Un was going to be a different leader and actually try to open up talks between NK and SK and settle this area in a manner for befitting all the peoples of Korea. That would be in the best interests of not only their country but would also present a unified Korean country to the world. So much for that pipe dream.

edit on 17-3-2013 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)
edit on 17-3-2013 by wdkirk because: I can't spell.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackHat

I like your reasoning. It is hard to paint such a threatening picture of such a little nation, huh? I agree.

Supposedly these days, even china is distancing itself from north Korea...which is a new turn of events. Without china backing north Korea there is no chance of a real global threat or ww3.

NK is really not a threat like you say. All the recent posturing in that region has to have a "reason" though, right? We can't just be conducting war games and installing more missiles in Japan, etc.

The reason is China, (IMO). It just sounds better politically and propaganda wise if we "point the finger" at little Korea.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackHat

Let me ask you, how does a war reset the capitalist system?

From my standpoint, war can only hurt. Wars are not something to look forward to.

But versus HItler owning the Earth, war is a better alternative. It's sad that we live in a world where war becomes the lesser evil. That's like saying a torture chamber is better than execution. While I generally agree, if only for the sake of others, sometimes I think death would be better.

So every X years we have to fight a war to stop some bat**** crazy madman. I see the reasoning and get it. But damn the God that condemned us to this cycle of violence.
edit on 17-3-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Maybe, he is trying to go out with a bang, since the luminous world of information is creeping into his little corner of darkness, and he thinks the only way to lose with dignity is 'staticide'. I say that noone should be playing his game, and instead, appeal to higher powers and higher motives. The people of N.Kor. are still the best hope for peace, civility, and reason. As is true of all nations. I'd like to hear the Russian government condemn N.Kor. for these actions. That would show the world the best side of the Russian people.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
North Korea sending out threats isn't new.

But it does seem like Kim Un is getting pretty froggy. I won't say that this is a sign that a conflict will arise.
But he's been getting very aggresive. I wouldn't doubt he'd start a war within the next year.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
North Korea is the size of an average US state. Every square centimeter has been scanned by the most advanced satellite technology. The firepower trained on them is astounding. Every, I repeat, every, high value target id'd. Shock and awe would be an understatement. Leveled in days, then just waft some Korean BBQ over the border, case closed.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Prays for the Sapiens Sapiens OF EA*RTH who may be in danger.

Its just sad the people of NK who seem to be held back ALREADY from the rest of the worlds developments are now having to deal with this rhetoric from their NEW leader WHO WONT FOLLOW HIS OWN WILL?? why??

Kind of DISSAPOINTING AGAIN a LEADER who CLAIMS to LOVE their PEOPLE PLACING them the INNOCENT PEOPLE in DANGEROUS situation and for WHAT so they can SHOOT and RUN & HIDE in a hole somewhere like little moles, why their PEOPLE are LEFT to take the Retaliation/repercussions IN WHAT HONOR?! . ILL Conscious transmit (feel it) THANK GOD THE CAN SEE THEIR SOULS... So if they play petty games with this NEST they did not build and the MANY inhabitants within it THEN ITS THEIR ETERNAL SOULS rolling the Dice.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join

Help ATS Recover with your Donation.
read more: Help ATS Recover With Your Contribution