It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Warns Citizens To Evacuate Border Region

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Oh no! Big bad Kim is reeeeally scary!
The Kims are a joke, North Korea is a joke... a bad one at that.
They threaten and cause tension, but they never do anything, they can't.
Most of their soldiers are malnourished. They can't even keep the lights on at the capital.
All their "might" is an illusion. Even China is getting pissed off, and China is their only "Ally".

You know that saying, His bark is bigger than his bite?
Well in Kim's case, he doesn't even bite.
But I hope he does, so the world can finally power wash it's gooch... If you know what I mean.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Alexander the Great

@ times a stronger WILL send a WEAKER in the FRONT to basically become an Experiment to see the abilities that would be used against the weaker so the stronger can get a better EVALUATION of other STRONGERS IS THIS UNDERSTOOD INTELLIGENT 1Z. So in essence they may be doing exactly as influenced. But that stronger may also become vulnerable as its exposes its intents on EA* so... GAMES

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
like what do they reall have
don't know?
well use the Fall boy or weaker as a tester
SMH
and he will ge them to pull out what they REALLY got
-maybe
YES observing the EA* energy fields in the conscious collective there as well

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Well from my time in the military serving on the DMZ I can say that no one on the NK side lived close to the border. As far as the eye could see everything was barren and empty. Maybe they are talking about the closest villages but they must be at least a couple miles from the DMZ. NK can’t have their people slipping over the border to freedom you know.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I don't see this as a big concern. With how this country abuses its citizens,why would the evacuate them and telegraph their oncoming attack?
More bluster.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I'm willing to bet that all they have is Death/Work camps (notice I put death first), a malnourished population,
power outages, brain-washing, primitive nuclear weapons, an ADORABLE leader,
and a nice healthy dose of short-man complex. Oh and apparently they have unicorns.

And they don't put their weak up front. On the border between SK/NK they put in their tallest, most
well-fed soldiers that they have, and STILL SK's forces tower over them.
They don't even look tough enough to withstand recoil from a rifle.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by xxcircasurf

Sorry man no one here is interested in reality.
Your firsthand experience and knowledge will be trumped by ignorance and fanciful doomsayers.

I appreciate your input there may be a few here that pay attention. I did. So does the country still smell like a Kimchee toilet? Just before I left they were starting to implement actual waste management facilities in areas.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I can't believe the thinking behind some of the posts I'm reading.

Firstly, the size of a nation isn't relevant when they have nukes. Secondly, NK are not the victims here, they are the aggressors, it is them threatening all out nuclear war. I understand so many people here have grievances against the US and for good reason in most cases, however, if NK decide to carry out any attacks it will be the US & allies we rely on to deal with the aftermath. We cannot rely on China to put an end to this, it would be great if we could, none of our countries need a war right now.

I'm posting in a thread regarding NK's actions of late and yet it feels like the US is the one who's beating the war drum from the tone of the posts I'm reading. Come on people, wake up and rub that gunk out of your eyes, we all know the US et al aren't perfect but they certainly are NOT to blame here. Sure we can blame the sanctions, but do you honestly believe that if all sanctions were lifted NK would be a peaceful loving nation. I think not, it would probably give them the tools to become more of a problem/threat in the future. Their people have suffered enough, IMO, we should give them the means to open their borders and give them that taste of freedom we so take for granted. If taking out Li'l Kim & Co is the way to do that then so be it.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
This whole World War III forum is loaded with psychopaths.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Reminds me of the Evacuate order for New York City a few years ago ......Reminds me of being of Canadian origin and we cannot travel to or from the States now because we do not posses current passports.

Reminds me of people getting sucked into the whole kit which is was at the time.

Reminds me to be very aware of propaganda and the reason behind the "News Stories"
Reminds me to sleep with one eye open on my own Government.
Regards Iwinder

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Catch_a_Fire

Needle in a haystack vs needle beside piece of hay makes it relevant.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dickrichards

Can you elaborate a little, not sure what your getting at.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Lets focus on North Korea and not the Trillions of debt, lets not worry about internal problems when we can focus on another country and therefore beat the drums and successfully too!

Fools

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by TheBlackHat

NK is really not a threat like you say. All the recent posturing in that region has to have a "reason" though, right? We can't just be conducting war games and installing more missiles in Japan, etc.

The reason is China, (IMO). It just sounds better politically and propaganda wise if we "point the finger" at little Korea.

I dunno, China is now basically a capitalist state...maybe not a democratic one but still a capitalist model..without china there would be no boom years in america...no affordable washing machines, TV's or sneakers etc,etc,etc,etc. etccccccccccccccccc.
So no point in fighting China, plus it would not be a guaranteed win, in fact a war with a giant country like China would be a massive lose. It's irrelevant how many nukes one country has over the other..a nuclear war would destroy huge portions of both countries...sending them both back to the stone age...except worse...because everything would be irradiated.

edit on 17-3-2013 by TheBlackHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss
Time for China to step in and tell Un to pack it in right now. However it may well be that China is now being ignored by North Korea

Solution to all of this? Un has expressed an interest in Basketball and Dennis Rodeman has just visted. How about setting up a match between North and South Korea, one in Seoul and the other in North Korea. That way nobody dies and hopefully cooler heads and common sense prevails!

Worrying times indeed though.
How about setting up cage matches UFC style among all ''world leaders'' who have a problem with each other's government, and let them handle their business among themselves, like REAL men, instead of sending other people to fight. and die in their battles. And if they're to cowardly to do that, man up and do like Leonidas and lead their troops into battle, risking their OWN lives along with their men. These so-called ''world leaders'' are nothing more than over glorified, chicken-hearted COWARDS. Sad to say, but the only guy that I think would even entertain those ideas is Putin. The rest are a bunch of bitches. Yeah, I said it.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Cant say it wouldnt be surprizing if the shadow government turns everyone against each other . oh wait.... well looks like someone a long time ago successfully brainwashed the world. wake up people of earth! this is BULL$#!T! modernize some and help out your own species not wipe yourselves out. on the cosmic scale this planet and the life on it are nothing compared to the millions of billions of possibly trillions of planets with life that would hypethetically send us to our graves. this post may seem offtopic, but in all what im saying has to do with everything since the idea of central banking and modern war. money is power and power is greed. i hope if anything does happen it wont wipe us out

(freemankind)

peace.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

His dad had made some crazy amount of hole in ones in his life let's let pedo bear choose the game so he has a chance lol.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alexander the Great
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I'm willing to bet that all they have is Death/Work camps (notice I put death first), a malnourished population,
power outages, brain-washing, primitive nuclear weapons, an ADORABLE leader,
and a nice healthy dose of short-man complex. Oh and apparently they have unicorns.

And they don't put their weak up front. On the border between SK/NK they put in their tallest, most
well-fed soldiers that they have, and STILL SK's forces tower over them.
They don't even look tough enough to withstand recoil from a rifle.

@And they don't put their weak up front.

You MISSunderstand Alexander the Great, who the WEAK ARE and the STRONGS these are POWERS using small powers to be experimental zones of warfare technology OBSERVATION FOR FUTURE INTEREST, to CLARIFY...

So the STRONG is another Super Power
the weak is who would be the experimental zone in entirety..

NAMASTE*******

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Why does Dennis Rodman hang out with lil Kim? (sounds like the beginning of a joke)

espn.go.com...
edit on 17-3-2013 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2013 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join