It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Tribulation to begin sometime shortly after March 20th 2013?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Cynicaleye

He is not Black, please get over the racial BS. He is a mix breed, white and african. Secondly more important he is the by far the most secretaive leader this nation has ever seen, from his unclear history, his past schooling and the tremendous expense and effort to keep it all quiet and hidden from public view is shadey at least.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by cheebie23

Twisting and turning the scripture to meet your desired outcome is not wise. Although we can agree to disagree why hasn't the pretrib rapture been mentioned in hundreds, thousands of biblical writings until the 1800's. The fact is this was man made idea for people to escape the tribulation, which the Bible clearly states that the believers must and shall endure.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNutjob

If someone rejects the Lord because He didn't arrive on their timing, that just reveals a lack of trust and faith. The same could be said about a believer who turns away from God because they thought he would/should save them their personal difficulty.

No matter what happens, true faith reveals itself and glorifies God by standing firm regardless of the earthly situation. As humans, we may feel disappointment and anguish. But it is through our darkest hours that we cling to Him and feel His presence and comfort, which strengthen us.

As an aside...
I am curious to know what you think about 2 Thessalonians Chapter 2. Specifically, the timing of the revealing of the man of lawlessness and who is holding this back currently. 2 Thessalonians 2:6-8 "And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time. For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming."

Who do you think this is, as they would have to be powerful enough to hold back the man of lawlessness?

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by packinmomma

If someone rejects the Lord because He didn't arrive on their timing, that just reveals a lack of trust and faith. The same could be said about a believer who turns away from God because they thought he would/should save them their personal difficulty.

No matter what happens, true faith reveals itself and glorifies God by standing firm regardless of the earthly situation. As humans, we may feel disappointment and anguish. But it is through our darkest hours that we cling to Him and feel His presence and comfort, which strengthen us.

As an aside...
I am curious to know what you think about 2 Thessalonians Chapter 2. Specifically, the timing of the revealing of the man of lawlessness and who is holding this back currently. 2 Thessalonians 2:6-8 "And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time. For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming."

Who do you think this is, as they would have to be powerful enough to hold back the man of lawlessness?

You do realize that "Inri" is Latin for "Orgy now!"

Just sayin'

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by packinmomma

As an aside...

The restrainer is an angel, god does give his angels certain tasks. I don't know this with absolute certainty but we are given some clues in revelation. The beast ascends from out of the bottomless pit to which the angel is given the key (we know an angel is given the key earlier in revelation and allows the locusts to be released from the same pit).

We know that the beast represents the antichrist throughout the book of revelation. We also know that the Archangel Michael and his angels overcome Satan and his angels and throw them out of heaven.

Revelation 12:7-9
And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

I think it is fair enough to assume that an angel is powerful enough to restrain the antichrist (beast) until the time of his release.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Just throwing this out there. Could the reason Obama with to Iseral was to get both sides to make and sign a treaty ? Or to start negotiants that will eventually lead to the treaty?

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI

Originally posted by MarkJS
I'll weigh in w/my beliefs in Pre/Mid/Post Trib... I'm believing for a Pre Trip Rapture.

If people want to believe for a Mid or Post- that's their right, I guess. Consequently, they can go then... Jesus will come to get them at those times (hopefully).

I'm curious about the logic of this.
Assuming, for a moment, that "Pre Trib Rapture" is going to happen- why would it be limited to those who are expecting a Pre-trib Rapture?
Surely it would be on the basis of "all who belong to Christ", rather than "all who belong to Christ provided they hold a certain belief about when things are going to happen"?

I am not expecting a pre-Trib Rapture.
Nonetheless, I would assume that a pre-Trib Rapture, if it did occur, would take me anyway, because I'm a believer in Christ. What other criterion should there be?

I don't know for sure, but think that Jesus will only take those who has prepared themselves for Him. The Bible is always saying "be ready"... I think this is for a reason. Here's a passage that talks about it:

43 Blessed is that servant whom his master will find so doing when he comes. 44 Truly, I say to you that he will make him ruler over all that he has. 45 But if that servant says in his heart, ‘My master is delaying his coming,’ and begins to beat the male and female servants, and to eat and drink and be drunk, 46 the master of that servant will come on a day when he is not looking for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in two and appoint him his portion with the unbelievers. 47 And that servant who knew his master’s will, and did not prepare himself or do according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.
Luke 12:43-47 NKJV

The belief of "He's coming later" can be very dangerous and/or deadly... I'm not saying that you're doing this... but if a person says... "He's coming later... therefore I have time to really get ready"... which is an easy trap to fall into, it won't turn out very well for him.

Be Ready!

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkJS

So providing one is "ready" to meet him at any time, the expectation of him at a particular time is not necessary.
I just see no reason for the assumption (which I've seen from other people on this site) that not believing in the Rapture itself is a reason for missing out on the Rapture when it comes.
We are called to believe in Jesus, not to believe in the Rapture.
I realise that this argument takes any away any advantage which believers in the Rapture might expect to have over those who are not expecting it.

edit on 20-3-2013 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
This vid was uploaded JUN 15 2012 and it is wild. It suports the OP and predicts March 22 2013..I would love if someone could debunk this vid or else we all better start preparing and screaming
bcuz theres only 2 more days until this happens..

So calling all skeptics and expert debunkers PLEASE debunk all the information presented in this video...

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
An excellent thread, one of the best I have ever read. I have been studying on this since it was posted, along with the 119 ministry videos on page 3, I believe. They helped make it a bit clearer.

One of the main things it did was make me realize how many of us have been misled, perhaps even lied to, whether intentional or not, about the scriptures.

Now, upon going back and reading things for myself, light has been brought to dark corners. What once was hard to understand is now so simplistic for me. It was there, staring me in the face the whole time. For whatever reason, be it denial, blindness from being misled, or it wasn't time for me to understand, that has changed.

It is clear, unavoidable, and so simple. The words before, after, they are there.

I believe there is no denying certain truths, and I believe the truth is there to be discerned for those that are awake.

Thank you for an incredible thread. It explains a lot of what I have been feeling, from turmoil to incredible inner peace.

edit on 20-3-2013 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI

I'll weigh in w/my beliefs in Pre/Mid/Post Trib... I'm believing for a Pre Trip Rapture.

If people want to believe for a Mid or Post- that's their right, I guess. Consequently, they can go then... Jesus will come to get them at those times (hopefully).

I'm curious about the logic of this.
Assuming, for a moment, that "Pre Trib Rapture" is going to happen- why would it be limited to those who are expecting a Pre-trib Rapture?
Surely it would be on the basis of "all who belong to Christ", rather than "all who belong to Christ provided they hold a certain belief about when things are going to happen"?

I am not expecting a pre-Trib Rapture.
Nonetheless, I would assume that a pre-Trib Rapture, if it did occur, would take me anyway, because I'm a believer in Christ. What other criterion should there be?

I don't know for sure, but think that Jesus will only take those who has prepared themselves for Him. The Bible is always saying "be ready"... I think this is for a reason. Here's a passage that talks about it:

43 Blessed is that servant whom his master will find so doing when he comes. 44 Truly, I say to you that he will make him ruler over all that he has. 45 But if that servant says in his heart, ‘My master is delaying his coming,’ and begins to beat the male and female servants, and to eat and drink and be drunk, 46 the master of that servant will come on a day when he is not looking for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in two and appoint him his portion with the unbelievers. 47 And that servant who knew his master’s will, and did not prepare himself or do according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.
Luke 12:43-47 NKJV

The belief of "He's coming later" can be very dangerous and/or deadly... I'm not saying that you're doing this... but if a person says... "He's coming later... therefore I have time to really get ready"... which is an easy trap to fall into, it won't turn out very well for him.

Be Ready!

Your life can be snuffed out in an instant.

This is no different to the effect of a so called 'imminent' rapture.

When someone realises their mortality and how fragile they are and recognise that they need to repent and believe in Christ for the forgiveness of their sins, they don't need the teaching of an 'imminent' rapture to repent.

A rapture is definitely coming but first the antichrist must be revealed. Get you hearts and minds prepared for intense persecution.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
The only thing that I have to say is:

IF something happens, it will be MAN MADE (even if it may be disguised as "natural" somehow...)

And it will NOT happen because of any "prophecy", from the Bible or from the Mayans...

It will happen because THE POWERS THAT BE, including secret societies like Skull and Bones, have PLANNED it to happen.

It's not that "the Bible is right". It's the Secret Societies who want to use the Bible to justify their MAN-MADE plans...

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

When something happens ? It is happening now ! You can not believe if you so desire but the fact is that what is happening has been prophesied 2000 years earlier to happen .
The ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT is in the Bible in Revelations 17 verse 12 thru 14 .
The ONE WORLD MONETARY SYSTEM called the Mark of the Beast is in Rev. 13 verse 16 thru 18
The upcoming war in Israel we now dread is in Ezekiel 38
The Temple will be physically rebuilt in Israel this is told of in 2nd Thessolonians chapter 2 .
The people behind the events that steer our worlds fate today is the authors of the Protocols of Zion . Get past all of the disclaimers and read and compare the Protocols to who and what is happening today . Also look at the Talmud and see the connection .In short Gods Chosen people have different task . Like Judas Iscariot had his very important job to do and Jesus himself chose him to do it and said so in the bible . Also do these other Jews have their jobs to do . With that said we can see that the hand of God is firmly in the workings of today's events . We are very close to the Great Tribulation if not in it already .

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by GLontra

In short Gods Chosen people have different task .

God's chosen people is the Church. Talmudic, Pharisee Judaism has been cut off from the olive tree. They are the synagogue of satan.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by truejew

Gods chosen are the Jews . Gods gifts and callings are without repentance . These Jews of whom Jesus spoke of as being of the synagogue of Satan still have a job to do as well as the Jews that follow Gods word . Just as Judas had a job to do when Jesus first chose him . The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion and Talmud were written by the line of Jews that are the Globalist Gentile haters . As refuted as the Protocols are by the Jewish people the proof is in the fulfillment of them by the Globalist Jews . They have monopolised every position that they intended to propagate their power over the world . This is how I know that the protocols are indeed real and the chosen are leading the world to the Great Tribulation as planed . If it were Arabs or Gentile people in those places of power and forcing their will on the world I would not accept is as the fulfillment of prophecy . A Roman soldier could have betrayed Jesus . But Jesus himself picked a Judas Jew who had a problem with money as Judas was the treasurer of the group . The true Jew was one who adhered to the Laws and worshipped God .

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

You are in error. Christianity, the only valid Judaism, is the only chosen people of God.

Paul said...

Romans 2:28-29 (KJV)
28For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: 29But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

"Jews", only outwardly, who hate Jesus, are antichrist.

Proof that they were cut off, is the fact that God destroyed much of Jerusalem in 70 AD and will destroy the rest before His return.

Jesus is the only way to salvation. Being outwardly Jewish and following the law saves no one.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by truejew

You need to read on into Romans you will find Paul saying boast not against the natural branches .

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by truejew

You need to read on into Romans you will find Paul saying boast not against the natural branches .

Jesus Christ is the only way to salvation. The law does not save anyone.

John 14:6-7 (KJV)
6Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
edit on 24-3-2013 by truejew because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
...consider tht the Great Tribulation only begins immediately after the middle of the final (70th) week of Daniel

also 2 other things occur on the 'middle of the week'
which are : The Anti-Christ is revealed.... AND the IMAGE is given life

(understand there has been an already transpired 3 1/2 years of minor tribulations,
AKA; beginning-of-sorrows,
AKAQ; early-birth-pangs
a period of time that lasted 42 months and was thought of as a time of unprecented 'troubles')

But, when the AntiChrist is Revealed and the Image is given life and a mouth for speaking... then starts the very horrible Great Tribulation

now to explain the 'IMAGE' of the Beast/AC coming to life...
we must contemplate that the 'Shroud Of Turin' as being that source of the 'IMAGE'
what if a team of scientists have secretly been extracting DNA from the blood stains on the Shroud and work has been underway for at least a decade on creating a Clone from the Image on the Shroud...

the IMAGE being brought to life will have been done as predicted, a completely 'souless' creature created by human ingenuity will have been born by human hands & not 'gods' hands

that event will cause the "Great Tribulation" (of 1260 days/ 42 months) to be unleashed upon the world

So... when you see the IMAGE given life and the ability to speak, know that the abomination-of-desolation is a soul less clone ....ans when you see TWO witnesses dressed in sackcloth begin preaching against the false prophet and the clone from the shroud-of-Turin walking around the holy place.... then you will know the great tribulation has begun.... reaching out for time-lines attached to festival dates is unsound.... real physical events that accompany the prophecy are the only sure element of telling just when prophecy transpires such~as the Great Tribulation lasting ~ 3 1/2 years/ 42 months/ 1260 days, all significant pockets of time

edit on 24-3-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
...consider tht the Great Tribulation only begins immediately after the middle of the final (70th) week of Daniel

The 70th week of Daniel was fulfilled when Christ was crucified. It was finished in 29 AD.
edit on 24-3-2013 by truejew because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join