The Great Tribulation to begin sometime shortly after March 20th 2013?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by truejew

and he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week :

Jesus did that during the 70th week, the week that followed the 69th week.

and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and oblation to cease

Jesus did that when He was crucified.

and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate

Because of the abominations, He made the city desolate in 70AD.

Matthew 23:37-38 (KJV)
37O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! 38Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

Did Jesus cause the sacrifice to stop because of overspreading abominations?

Not because of "overspreading abominations", but because His sacrifice is a more perfect sacrifice than the sacrifice of animals. There is no need for sacrifices after Christ was crucified.

That week is Seven years . When did Jesus stop the Sacrifices . When he ascended they were still sacrificing .

Sacrifices were no longer valid. The true Jews no longer took part in them.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by truejew
[more
So what is your point ? Do you believe that we are not about to see the Great Tribulation come on us shortly. Are you saying that it has already happened ? Or are you saying that a Jew will not be the Antichrist ? Spit it out man !

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

reply to post by truejew
[more

So what is your point ?

I was correcting the error that was brought up on the 70 weeks. Jesus fulfilled the 70 weeks prophecy. It is not fulfilled by the Antichrist during the tribulation.

Do you believe that we are not about to see the Great Tribulation come on us shortly.

It depends on how soon your shortly is.

Are you saying that it has already happened ?

No and I answered that before.

Or are you saying that a Jew will not be the Antichrist ?

The Antichrist will be a Talmudic Jew.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by truejew

Originally posted by packinmomma
The 70th week is THE final week....

The 70th week came right after the 69th week. Otherwise it is not the 70th week and Daniel would be a false prophet.

and we're all still here.... and no anti-christ has been revealed... Jesus hasn't returned yet.... and we certainly aren't in the middle of His 1,000 year reign. Just sayin'.

Again, the 70th week is not the tribulation. The 70th week is past. The tribulation and second coming is still in the future.

Here is a link on the topic.

The 70 Weeks Are Messianic And Have Nothing To Do With Endtime Prophecy

I haven't read any posts claiming that the anti-christ saves.

That is what your doctrine teaches.
edit on 24-3-2013 by truejew because: (no reason given)

Your opinions are very strong for having shown absolutely no supportive scripture. It's like arguing with someone who enjoys arguing for the sake of it. Continuing to tell me that my doctrine is that the anti-christ saves, which it is NOT, while you do not have any support for that argument - at all - is mind boggling. You haven't answered any questions. You're continuing to throw accusations. My guess is that you have formed an opinion from either a person you greatly admire/respect, or you've watched one too many video clips that have misconstrued the scriptural context. If you have studied your Bible, it might help your case to share how it all relates to your view. The Bible does not contradict itself, but your statements do. I'm not wanting to be mean-spirited here, just seriously concerned.

My God - Jesus - paid the price on the cross. THAT is the finishing work, and he said so. Salvation is now a free gift by believing in Him and trusting Him - not in works or laws. And, by the way, a disagreement on the 70th week alone does not condemn anyone to hell. Only whether or not a person has real faith in Jesus does.

So, again... the description of the 70th week... it is quite a stretch to fit your descriptions of where/when/what took place in order to try and match the scripture. When it really is quite simple.
edit on 26-3-2013 by packinmomma because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by packinmomma

Daniel 9:24-25 (KJV)
24Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

Has Christ finished the transgression, made an end of sins, made reconciliation for iniquity, brought in everlasting righteousness, sealed up the vision and prophecy, and anointed the most Holy? Or did He fail and another messieh, a false messieh, is needed to come later to fulfill the prophecy in another week?

John 5:43-44 (KJV)
43I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by truejew

What is your take on the Talmud and Protocols of Zion ?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

reply to post by truejew

They are antichrist and the whore of Babylon. Neither are really Jewish. They are the true authors of the Jesus did not fulfill Daniel's 70 weeks prophecy and the true source of the false name "YHWH/Yahweh". Both of those teachings, along with the teaching that they are "God's chosen people", are going to be important in deceiving many Christians into joining the Antichrist's world religion.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

reply to post by truejew

They are antichrist and the whore of Babylon. Neither are really Jewish. They are the true authors of the Jesus did not fulfill Daniel's 70 weeks prophecy and the true source of the false name "YHWH/Yahweh". Both of those teachings, along with the teaching that they are "God's chosen people", are going to be important in deceiving many Christians into joining the Antichrist's world religion.

Thank you for explaining your view more clearly. I'm beginning to see where you're coming from, though I still disagree. If I didn't have the flu, I would try to explain my view of how the anti-christ is from a past kingdom that has risen again (or will rise again) and is hellbent on destruction of the Jews - and not from the Jews. Perhaps, in a couple of days, I will have the energy to dig out some of my books and condense the info. Until then...

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

reply to post by truejew

Thank you for explaining your view more clearly. I'm beginning to see where you're coming from, though I still disagree. If I didn't have the flu, I would try to explain my view of how the anti-christ is from a past kingdom that has risen again (or will rise again) and is hellbent on destruction of the Jews - and not from the Jews. Perhaps, in a couple of days, I will have the energy to dig out some of my books and condense the info. Until then...

Perhaps you should keep those books put away and just use Scripture.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Actually I believe that the Antichrist will be a Talmudic Jew and precisely a Globalist Jew within this New World Order . I also suspect that he will stop the Ezekiel 38 Gog and Magog war and forge a peace when it goes badly for Israel only to have the Temple rebuilt so he can cause that Abomination of Desolation . The real Jewish Rabbi's will rebuke the AC and then he will seek to take his vengeance out on Israel. Unwary people will think the AC to be the Messiah because he will save Israel or enough of Israel to build the Temple . Zechariah 14 .
At that time the Lord will come back in Ezekiel 39 to save Israel for real .
I would like to hear any other scenarios as well .

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

At that time the Lord will come back in Ezekiel 39 to save Israel for real .

Jerusalem will be destroyed by God. This time completely.

Matthew 24:2-3 (KJV)
2And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

Revelation 18:4-8 (KJV)
4And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. 5For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities. 6Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double. 7How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow. 8Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

The only Israel that will be saved, is the Church.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by truejew

Jeruselam was destroyed completely in 70AD . The Temple was destroyed to the foundation .

I have a very sad thought that America will be the one destroyed in one hour , by NUKES from Russia . Ezekiel 39 verse 6 the Lord says that he will send fire on those that dwells carelessly in the isles . America has dwell-ed carelessly for sure . Revelations 18 explains that Babylon , which America has become the Babylon of the world . Babylon of ancient times does not actually exist today except for metaphorically speaking of America . We are the biggest market for those merchants who mourns the death of their greatest market .
Certainly if we see a mass exodus of Jews we will be very concerned .

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   

reply to post by truejew

Jeruselam was destroyed completely in 70AD . The Temple was destroyed to the foundation .

Not true. There are still stones that remain upon another.

I have a very sad thought that America will be the one destroyed in one hour , by NUKES from Russia .

According to Scripture, the whore of Babylon is the great city where our Lord was crucified.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by truejew

Strange thoughts .

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

reply to post by truejew

Strange thoughts .

It's strange that teaching Scripture would be considered "strange thoughts" by someone who claims to be Christian.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by truejew

I do believe they plowed the foundation of the Temple and that was what Jesus was talking about . And Jeruselam is not a Babylon by any means .

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

reply to post by truejew

I do believe they plowed the foundation of the Temple and that was what Jesus was talking about . And Jeruselam is not a Babylon by any means .

You will see your errors in the future. I just hope it will not be too late.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

reply to post by truejew

The Wailing Wall is said to be a remnant of the Temple. Therefore you can't say that the foundations were plowed under.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

The Temple floor was dug up to get the gold that had melted from between them . Sure the wailing was has been thought that it might be one of the walls . Can you see any of the stones that formed the corners sticking out of thwall . No! If it had been a wall that was associated with the Temple the walls that tied into it would have been cut into it thus making it strong .You would be able to see blocks of stone protruding from the Wailing Wall in at least the exterior wall intersections .

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

reply to post by AngryCymraeg

The Temple floor was dug up to get the gold that had melted from between them . Sure the wailing was has been thought that it might be one of the walls . Can you see any of the stones that formed the corners sticking out of thwall . No! If it had been a wall that was associated with the Temple the walls that tied into it would have been cut into it thus making it strong .You would be able to see blocks of stone protruding from the Wailing Wall in at least the exterior wall intersections .

I thought that the Wailing Wall was a part of an outer retaining wall of the Temple. There's also the issue of the Southern Wall, which was also part of the complex.

new topics
top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join