It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Alien Bodyguard !

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Wow!!! It took me a while to find it, but I see that "alien looking" figure.

If human, I have never seen a face like that. Burn victim?

Just weird. Star and flag by the way.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by RIISE

That uniform, on Obama, is of which units, and of which army?
I am not from USA...

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Very interesting.
Is it possible the agent is wearing some type of surveillance helmet device?

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Well- it's obvious what we are looking at-

those with eyes to see, and a brain to think for themselves.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Its a Demon Hunter... notice what hes looking at on the full footage..... Glowing Red Eyes

Seriously though its either a guy in a Ninja Mask or an Alien/Human hybrid but definitely a Bodyguard

edit on 13-3-2013 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
He's a strange looking guy, but I think that's just about it. Do you really think that they'd allow something like that to get out if it was true?

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by RIISE

so does he freeze frame it right before the guard looks at the camera because it is obviously a bald man.yea it looks odd with no ear visible but it is prob an illusion. The sounds and crazy graphics, ok? In one edit he has no nose, in the next he does? Maybe they edited his ear off as well

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnik
reply to post by RIISE

That uniform, on Obama, is of which units, and of which army?
I am not from USA...

It is a photochopped pic of Obama, he doesn't actually wear that. Also i don't think it is even an American military outfit.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I thought it was just a bald guy that was out of focus but then they added the freaky music and then it became clear to me that it was in fact, an alien.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnik

that's a fake uniform, it's an effective visual though.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Burns victim?

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Its just Lord Voldemort showing his support to the president...

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I only have one reply..........

I cant believe this thread has gotten 30 something flags and so many stars.......

It really makes me worry about the critical thinking skills of ATS members.........

This is nothing more then ANOTHER pixilated image of some guy whose far away from the camera......

Hell look at the focus on the people closest to the camera, they are grainy as well.......

come on people.......

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
I only have one reply..........

I cant believe this thread has gotten 30 something flags and so many stars.......

It really makes me worry about the critical thinking skills of ATS members.........

This is nothing more then ANOTHER pixilated image of some guy whose far away from the camera......

Hell look at the focus on the people closest to the camera, they are grainy as well.......

come on people.......

I completely agree with your assessment.

This is nothing more than bad footage. The image is extremely pixilated. I guarantee you that if there was a better camera, taking that exact same footage, you would clearly see the face of a normal human being.

My final conclusion is that this video was made/posted by someone who is an anti-Obama supporter OR simply just someone trying to make something out of nothing.

A star to you ManBehindTheMask for pointing out what should have already been established in this thread.
edit on 3/13/2013 by UnholyBones because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by megabogie

I think you're right! I've seen a few burn victims whose faces were so badly burned, they looked just like the one in the video. I couldn't even begin to imagine the pain those burn victims endure.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
So what about the guy in the front left. The old guy that looks like he's wearing a mask. I mean you can see where the tan line on his face would line up with his mask.

Has the Red Tie, Doesn't move at all... lol

Thanks for HD, We start to see # a lot more ... Clear lol.

Edit: He doesn't even blink, Look away... Nothing...

edit on 13-3-2013 by JrDavis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by RIISE

The collectiveamid do exist, ultraterrans really, but this looks to me like a head pixelation of a bald man. Not yet OP, not yet.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnik

It's a uniform made many years ago for Idi Amin, who after seeing how small it was, butchered his tailor then gave it to his little "buddy"!

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
It's just this bald-headed, Secret Service agent.
i1208.photobucket.com...
Case solved.

Sadly another case of the "Lunatic Fringe" pervading sites like ATS.

As the above photo shows (Thanks micpsi), it is the bald security guy, obviously in low light, therefore bad pixels.

As not many people seem to read previous comments, another 2 pages of useless comments have continued on this thread.

It use to be a case of, "Pictures or it didnt happen".

Now its a case of, "Well you may have pictures, but we still dont believe you, and will make our own cockamame theory".

Look at the picture people....it is a HUMAN security guard!!!!!

Case closed.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I wonder if retired/medically discharged soldiers are ever consider for high-level government security positions? It seems that they would be, given they could properly perform their duties in a fully functioning mental and physical capacity.

Being disfigured in active duty is not something that would eliminate this homeland career opportunity. I do not know if this person was injured in active duty or whether the possible injury was related to military service at all, but I imagine finding success in the Secret Service is quite an achievement for someone who has endured the type of injuries that seem apparent in the video.

Personally, injured/former military personnel would be the highest priority candidates on my list. I do not find the presence of an injured/disfigured security agent in the room with those government officials odd at all. In fact, this is one place I would expect to see injured security agents, since the choices of those politicians are potentially responsible for the injuries in the first place.

I apologize for my difficulties in explaining what I mean to say...

...maybe this will help explain what I mean;

A football player dedicates himself to his team, when one day he is injured and unable to conitnue performing his duties. Being that football is the thing he knows best, he chooses to continue his career in the sport, but in a different capacity. Whether he becomes a coach, a trainer, an assistance, etc., you are still likely to see him on the sidelines...

I think that may be something like what we are seeing in the video.

If this person is a survivor of a terrible injury that has left them disfigured, I hope they do not have to deal with people constantly posting their picture, pointing out their disfigurement, and calling them alien. I am not sure how I would feel if I realized people do not even recognize me as a human, even though I sustained the disfiguring injury in military service to keep those same people safe - if the injuries were sustained the way I am speculating they were.

Either way, a person with such a disfigurement must be very strong and brave, both physically and mentally, so maybe seeing people 'alienate' them doesn't really matter to them...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join