It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Alien Bodyguard !

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by raedar

The bodyguard shapeshifted into the alien form during Obama's speech at 2012 AIPAC conference at the Washington Convention Center .

www.youtube.com...

Original :
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo
reply to post by RIISE

Mystery solved. It was just James Carville.

Better yet, Carville is of the same species!

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Octane

He indeed has hears, even though he still has scary looks. Look at hi-res.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

The ear disappears later on during shape shift
I notice slight changes in his facial structure with each passing time

original :
www.youtube.com...

edit on 14-3-2013 by Octane because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Octane
reply to post by raedar

The bodyguard shapeshifted into the alien form during Obama's speech at 2012 AIPAC conference at the Washington Convention Center .

www.youtube.com...

Original :
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Well, watching that first video, he looks far more normal than in the one we saw from the OP (including the whole clip offered down the first page). All in all, I think what we have here is a guy with some very distinctive bone structure. A little creepy? Maybe, if that sort of thing bothers you. I would call it simply unusual. Shapeshifter? No - nothing changes that I can see, in any of the videos. Have to say, at this stage, I am far less inclined to see anything off. Thought maybe something was, last night. Not anymore.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Why aliens gots to be allll up in da presidents bizzness.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
It's freakin voldemort ... wait where's harry..?

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by RIISE

Please stop listening to David Icke.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by RIISE

More likely that is a burn victim. No silver-surfer looking guy is going to dress in a suit and protect Americans.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Honestly watching the video does creep me out no doubt about. I received a physical chill through my whole body no word of lie.. I still can't say jackpot but it makes you wonder. It's so hard to imagine that our governments could be in bed with aliens.

That would simply mean that they would be responsible for the decisions over the last 50 years. Or the last 5000 years. Or the last 50,000 years. Damn.

That would mean all religions are aloud propaganda. Every single one as a tool for muniplulation and control. Governments too! A tool to control the many. For our own good? Perhaps...perhaps not. We as a collective wont know the truth until its permitted. Whether we like it or not but that is only for those who refuse to believe unless they are told to believe it. And yes folks that is all of you "proof or it didn't happen" people. Truth is it doesn't take much to intimidate people. Those who aren't easily intimidated are just as easy getting snubbed out, discredited, convenient suicide, fishing accidents, Cesna incidents, etc etc times infinity, ad naseum.

There are certain things in life that if you want it asking ain't gonna get it for you. It's that simple and pouting about it ain't gonna help. If you really wanna know then everyone and that means EVERYONE better get there asses up and frog march to the capital. Your capital, or the nations. Which ever is convenient and do as those from India say: do the needful.

Not advicoting violence but if you have even a third of the population screaming" tell the truth, show the files. " for as long as it takes. And we'll I say to you, good luck with that. You can't get enough people motivated. Not to mention it would make this government inept rendering it irrelevant and without warrant. They wouldn't allow that anyway. Remember they're in bed with the aliens silly.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by RIISE

You must have been wearing a pair of these like in the movie "They Live"

But the magical glasses make the real bad guys look more like this:

So your guy must be an imposter (j/k)

Good Stuff Man

ETA
I'm throwing ya' a star for great entertainment
edit on 3/14/13 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo
reply to post by RIISE

Mystery solved. It was just James Carville.

I just about busted my zipper laughing at that...

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by KamaSutra
Heres one, closeup,

At 3:00 notice the erratic mode swing and a forked retractable tongue and out of rage during filming, uses his lizard tongue to catch a flie and eats it

:

I've been a member at ATS for almost 6 years and before that watched a lot of vids, pics and whatever on the subject of ET, UFO and other alien "stuff" but never came across an in focus, clear and solid picture, vid of any of the above. Why is that...damn...with all these cellphones with camera's around these days there should be one very soon...or not at all.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xarian6
I'm no skeptic.. lmao.. far from it but,

That's just some poor burnt guy.. or it's Dave Dave (MJ) (that's a joke btw..
)

and seriously.. why call on the great skeptic himself.. you know what P will say, He'll say the same as a few have but with more vigor.. and facts.. and stuff..

BUT.. hehe.. if that is an alien, things are alot further along the integration path, as no one there batted an eyelid to the Alien *brother from a distant mother* in the back... so they all must be in on it... hehe... just HAD to say that

Dave Dave is a great explanation for this one
and it also explains where he's been since 2009

edit on 3/14/13 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
The same person can be seen at 9:31 of this video-

To be honest, I still think he looks quite strange, his pallor is just... odd.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Oh lord

They are here

Run

Run for your life

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by gort51

Sadly another case of the "Lunatic Fringe" pervading sites like ATS.

I have to disagree with you on that. Thread op was quite spot how odd for a newbie to debunk it.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
He also appears at 15:41 of the above video that I posted, and again at 30:32
edit on 3/14/2013 by ExquisitExamplE because: Additional timestamp

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by RIISE

Hmm... Just looks like to me a modern day nephelim. The hybrids of the book of Genesis are resurfacing again. Or have they always been here, just in hiding maybe? Great find!!!

So as it was in the days of Noah so it shall be at the coming of the Son of Man.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join