It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Alien Bodyguard !

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Doesn't it seem like he/she/it has no ears?

That's what I find most disturbing.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExquisitExamplE
The same person can be seen at 9:31 of this video-

To be honest, I still think he looks quite strange, his pallor is just... odd.

Good find and definitely strange looking person, but I'm sure the lighting doesn't help. Almost looks like he is part avatar alien like in the face.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Oh wow.
This thread should a died back on like page 3.
Case solved.
There should be a forum for that...

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
In a world of photoshop and camera distortion... who knows. if not "tech tricks", maybe some (reptilian)shapeshifter... who forgot to shift form

If, as Icke thinks, reptilian shapeshifter exist the way he say they do, then we have one on tape

edit on 19-3-2013 by keujah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
There is no trickery.. This was already solved. I gave a detailed description of why the distortion happened and another member shortly thereafter found the picture of the two Agents from another perspective confirming there are no "aliens" in the video.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
BULL!! - Imagine you are looking through a keyhole at a face - The eyes are in fact a close up of lips! Its a fake!
edit on 21-3-2013 by ckitch because: typo

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ZiggyMojo

So he couldnt have looked normal all along except a few moments when the shapeshifting "slip-up" happened?
Like most of these "slip-ups" they happen momentarily.

So your "explanation" and "solution" to this wierdness is not really valid, tbh.

Since he could have looked normal before and after that "slip-up" happened.
So no, I wouldnt say its allreadly solved.

However Im pretty sure its CGI

You can see a smudge tool is used here, to extend his cheekbone.
Making his appearance more alien-like.
Not very well done either tbh.

bayimg.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Well you'll clearly never believe the truth even if the evidence has been piled up in front of you..

Also there is no such thing as a "Smudge Tool" when dealing with 3d models other than what can be edited on the texture or mask laid over the 3d frame. This clearly isn't an animated video as it aired this way on national television. If you think a national news agency used a "Smudge tool" on a guy for absolutely no reason during a LIVE broadcast you'll never believe anything unless it fits the story you've got in your head.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ZiggyMojo

Never claimed it was animated, nor a 3d model. I never ever claimed that the news corp did it, either.

Why are you putting words after words into my mouth? Why are you making such rash assumptions about me, when you obviosly dont even know what I am talking about? You seem like a very judgmental person

And what "evidence" sir? that he looked OK in one angle, but not in another? That doesnt make sense, cus that only explains why he looked ok at that angle, and not in the other. he could of looked fine for 99.99% of the film, except those seconds. Your theory does not explain that.

edit on 22-3-2013 by alienDNA because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
He's not an alien, He's a burn victim. He got burned in the Iraq war when a roadside bomb went off striking their hummer. he suffered 3rd degree burns on his face and shoulders....Why in the Hell would an alien travel thousands of light years to earth to be a bodyguard to a lame A$$ president .

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been mentioned or not, but what about the glowing eyes in the back?? Someones got eyes glowing like a damn vampire or a lizard cat eyes.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by bdb818888
He's not an alien, He's a burn victim. He got burned in the Iraq war when a roadside bomb went off striking their hummer. he suffered 3rd degree burns on his face and shoulders....Why in the Hell would an alien travel thousands of light years to earth to be a bodyguard to a lame A$$ president .

but he looks just fine in the other angle where you see him up front.
so ... are u just guessing?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienDNA

Originally posted by bdb818888

but he looks just fine in the other angle where you see him up front.
so ... are u just guessing?

Yep

edit on 26-3-2013 by bdb818888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
For real? CGI? That was on LIVE television. ANd you think somebody was playing photoshop during live TV so you guys see aliens? Sometimes I wonder how much more retarded people can get.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Okay Heff..... I hear you, but if he isn't secret service..... then why is he standing up when everyone is sitting down? And why is he looking around like everyone is out to get him?

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sean

Kind of reminds me of this video.... Jim Jones:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
They had to hire agents so odd looking that not even south american prostitutes would sleep with them.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by KamaSutra

First, I believe that the op vid has been well enough explained . Second, your video with the shape shifter in it... The music is some Godforsaken club music cover version of Iron Maiden's hit tune, Fear of the Dark. One does not cover Iron Maiden, and one certainly does not cover them with tech beats and a sissy vocal line of the Walt Disney variety.

I realise you may not be the creator of this video, and that therefore you had no artistic control over its musical content, but I would implore you to contact the creator of this video and educate them in these matters. I would, but I keep forgetting my password.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by RIISE

What about all the folks sitting there? Were they brainwashed into thinking this was normal?
Not one said a word.......

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Looks like a normal man on a mission. If he were of higher inteligence / abilities then whom better to protect and inform the president.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join