It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Alien Bodyguard !

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZiggyMojo
reply to post by micpsi

Just wait.. Between my explanation and your hard evidence.. People will still want to believe he's an alien..

Same reason there are so many sheep in this world.. People fail to see the truth when it is right in front of them.

Just curious, what makes 'your explanation' the absolute truth? You are just sharing your personal opinion like everyone else, yet yours is supposed to be taken as a 'matter of fact'?
Then, you go on to calling everyone sheep and we can't see the truth when it is right in front of us...when we can apply that same notion towards you.

Just relax and enjoy the ride

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
It's just this bald-headed, Secret Service agent.
i1208.photobucket.com...
Case solved.

Good work Micpsi

For the left-hand pic, I was looking for a frame the would show the lughole in the right position, but didn't see one.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by yyzyyz123

He does thorough work and makes things easy to understand but it's to the point that his opinion is so highly regarded that people would believe anything he said now. I think he's often spot on and he appears to seek the truth though.

That said, if he were to come in and say that it's not an Alien or Human, but a balding feline... People would believe it just because of his name.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ArchaicDesigns

I work in Multimedia and Graphic Design as well as Software Development.. I have a bit of an expertise in the area of digital artifacts and how images like those in the video and those all over the web are produced. It doesn't take someone in the field to see this though, and with a little of your own research you'd easily be able to come to the same conclusions.

Just to add.. I'd like to hear your explanation. We already know that its a bald man, and he is further from the camera than the man with hair. We have evidence that this happens in all sorts of media, and it fits the bill perfectly. What makes you think I'd make it up?

I'm just as excited to find evidence of extraterrestrial or extradimensional life as everyone here.. But I'm not so quick to believe something like this until I fully analyze it.
edit on 13-3-2013 by ZiggyMojo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
That is crazy!!! In the info it has the actual video, watch it!! Look to the right and look at what seems to be to eyes glowing. It could be light off of someone's glasses but it's worth a look!!

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

i1208.photobucket.com...
Case solved.

Good work Micpsi

For the left-hand pic, I was looking for a frame the would show the lughole in the right position, but didn't see one.

Yes, but human, not sure about that.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux
reply to post by RIISE

Traveled thru the vastness of space, Check!
Found a planet with life on it, Check!
Became a body guard for the president of the United States.....

wait....

what?

Maybe it isn't important where it came from, as it is when it came from?

Stick around and see who or what will show up at Obama's upcoming visit to Israel...

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ZiggyMojo

That's funny, because I took Graphic Design in college and I tend to disagree. Am I saying that it's an alien, no.
I haven't offered an explanation yet because I am unsure, but I don't think they look like digital artifacts.
You are jumping to all sorts of conclusions. You just automatically assume that it's the bald security guard from previous posts and you also jump to the conclusion that the 'alien looking' guard is father away than the guard on his left, when it could be something like height difference. Did you notice, that in the bald security guard pics, he is wearing corrective lenses? Why would he not be wearing them inside if that is the same individual?
edit on 13-3-2013 by ArchaicDesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

i1208.photobucket.com...
Case solved.

Yep, nothing to see here, move along now.

Case closed, recall the MIB...

The President will need all of the security available on his upcoming trip... Especially that bald guy!

Good luck.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I'm not "assuming" anything. I made valid points based on what I know about depth and pixel makeup of images. What I said is supported by the following post by another member that appeared after my initial post.

i1208.photobucket.com...
Case solved.

That clearly shows that the man with hair is a few feet in FRONT of the bald main from the perspective of the video in question. Those are the same two guys. That is clearly a bald MAN in the picture. If you'd like me to get into the semantics of how his facial features have been distorted by the pixels I can. Not only have I presented a substantiated opinion, it has also been supported by hard evidence.

Also.. Taking a Graphic Design class in college hardly qualifies for understanding the makeup of a jpeg, png or any other raster type image. You learn skills for manipulating them but most entry level design courses do not go into more than a simple explanation of the differences between raster and vector images. That is another issue entirely.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by RIISE

well that is a (sorry i have no words to describe) brain malfunction

he/it is the only one with that funny looking head

either good CGI or he was to far away to manipulate

the camera

I Have Not Got A Clue To Be Perfectly Honest

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Creepy looking dude. But i doubt an alien bodyguard would go unnoticed.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by RIISE

Maybe that guy survived some hard accident? Or, some kind of mask, protectional equipment? Surely, very strange look... For us on The Planet Earth, of course

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
My immediate thoughts on this one was that someone added Lord Voldemort to this footage.

Pretty interesting though!

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
The footage in the video always pauses the motion at the exact same spot capturing a single "view" of the "alien".

If this was to continue play, we would see that something in the foreground is partially blocking the view of the camera and that something is what is modifying this persons profile to look like an "alien".

But I get ya. Only a misguided idiot would guard current world leaders. That seeming moral "blankness" is totally alien to me.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ZiggyMojo

I didn't initially notice the photobucket image, that is a good example of evidence...and I don't need the semantics of how his facial features have been distorted by the pixels, I took Graphic Design as a course, not as a class.
That's just it though, distorted pixels cause the original image to appear altered...so therefore, the original image is as mush as a mystery in some cases, maybe not so much in this one.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Why do people assume that aliens wouldn't guard the president? Or that the world leaders are idiots? I'm not saying that's an alien. It clearly isn't. I was just wondering why people still insist on assuming the motives of a species who's intelligence is orders of magnitude greater than our own.

It boggles my mind.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I can't really take a screenshot right now, but did anyone happen to see the part in the original video, right before he turns his head to where we see his profile? What the heck is going on with the back of his head? I'm not saying he is or isn't an alien/burn victim...but that's what made the video stand out to me. His profile is creepy, but the movement happening on the back of his skull is crazy.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Ok, I can't believe I'm even posting this lol But let me play Devil's Advocate for a second. I'm sure this guy is just a regular, bald secret service agent that looks weird on camera due to some crazy trick of the camera.

But...

...let's pretend for a second he's not (lol). People are saying "Wouldn't the people standing around him notice the alien in their midst?" Not if he's got some super secret alien power which allows him make people see him how he wants them to see him. Like a "Glamor" or whatever, that doesn't work on electronic devices.

Feel free to laugh, because I am. It's just what popped-in my head when I read those responses lol

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZiggyMojo

I'm not "assuming" anything. I made valid points based on what I know about depth and pixel makeup of images. What I said is supported by the following post by another member that appeared after my initial post.

i1208.photobucket.com...
Case solved.

That clearly shows that the man with hair is a few feet in FRONT of the bald main from the perspective of the video in question. Those are the same two guys. That is clearly a bald MAN in the picture. If you'd like me to get into the semantics of how his facial features have been distorted by the pixels I can. Not only have I presented a substantiated opinion, it has also been supported by hard evidence.

Also.. Taking a Graphic Design class in college hardly qualifies for understanding the makeup of a jpeg, png or any other raster type image. You learn skills for manipulating them but most entry level design courses do not go into more than a simple explanation of the differences between raster and vector images. That is another issue entirely.

I find it highly suspicious that the guy trying soo hard to debunk obama's alien body guard, has an avatar of a bald alien creature in a suit that looks strikingly similar to the alien in question! could it be? is this Obama's alien guards true form! OH MY GOD! ARE YOU OBAMA'S ALIEN BODYGUARD!?!?! COULD IT BE!?!?! OH NO YOU ARE TRYING DISINFO US!

SHILL ALERT!!!!!!!!!

but no seriously, i agree with you 100% even if you are obama's ET
edit on 13-3-2013 by mahatche because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join