It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Alien Bodyguard !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I'm always torn because, there is the people, and then there's "that", and "that" needs love, support and healing. But first its the people, so "that" has to get behind the line for they're not ET, they're lower frequency beings and can slither back from whence they came if they're not here to upgrade their love themselves. PERIOD.

Michael's "sword"/metaphor, is all it takes. Everyone is capable of wielding it. We need to really amp up on awareness and empowerment of the people.

Except for "that", which can't even pull the sword because that takes love, and that sword is a sword of truth, awakening, remembering, stand up and protect the vulnerable and healing. We're all metaphor/real Michael.
edit on 13-3-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Maaan #47 is Obama's bodyguard!
He has three of them...cool.

That is one seriously weird-looking guy .
But it's possible it's the bald secret service agent.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
At .38 you can see his left ear as he turns weird vid but cool. Now to make someone mad Paging Phage Phage Phage Phage Phage Phage Phage Phage Phage Phage Phage Phage Phage Phage Phage Phage Phage Phage Phage Phage Phage Phage Phage Phage Phage Phage
The All Knowing

PS
Phage Phage Phage
Just having fun at your expense lol

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I don't buy it! Probably a combo of some funny or disfigured man along with some camera manipulation. I think people will see what they want to see, and if they can't they will manipulate it to create what they want to be real. I call nonsense on the whole thing!

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by samuel1990

I was gonna say it, but you beat me to it.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ed1320

You need help...Not from someone on ATS.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Very interesting...

Since when has Obama hired 'powder' as a security guard? Hehe seriously though, this is one odd looking individual.
I kinda agree with Heff, I also went to school with an individual who was badly burned on his face and there are some similarities...but the security guard's skin pigmentation and cranial structure look very...unnatural to me.
I'm not really seeing the ear (more like a lump)...or his nose for that matter. You can clearly see the ear and nose of the security guard directly to his left.

He slightly resembles 'Ug' the shapeshifter from Critters 2, anyone remember that character? Hehe

Great find!
edit on 13-3-2013 by ArchaicDesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dembow
But it's possible it's the bald secret service agent.

Doesn't look like it... notice the curve of his forehead. The guy in the video has a more circle curved forehead whereas the guy in the picture has a completely flat forehead at the front. In the video the distance between the top of his head and his eyes is also shorter.

And look at the distance between the guy's neck and the end of his chin, in the video.. that's huge. Could just be a lighting thing though, we'll never know unless we had another angle. It's probably just a normal guy... or james carville. lmao.
edit on 13-3-2013 by MurrayTORONTO because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I'm guessing the reason the video stops abruptly just as the bodyguard turns toward the cameras is due to the fact that once he turns, you can clearly see who he is, or that it's JUST A HUMAN.

Add the fact that the eery soundtrack and CC text adds that "mysterious" feel to it, which is so prevalent in many hoaxer vids.

IMO, human bodyguard who was a military vet who suffered combat burns in the service to his country.

edit on 13-3-2013 by Krakatoa because: *once

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I think it might just be Bobba Fett...

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
This is a simple case of video and image artifacts. The person is far enough away that his features can't be properly created because of the pixelization at that level. He's also not the focus of the camera which drastically changes the detail of features. It blurs all details and pixels appear to blend more because lines are not so strictly defined. He's dimly lit, far away and he's bald meaning his ear doesn't have a distinct figure against the skin on his head already. The angle of his head reduces his nose profile as well. This in tandem with the pixelization and "blending" of pixel colors at that level creates a much more vague appearance where fine details aren't properly produced. This happens in videos and photographs all the time. Sometimes I'm really surprised at what people will believe here...

Upper Left corner. Where are his facial features? It's the same concept.

Oh noes!

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
It's obviously The Mask

edit on 13-3-2013 by savefaith because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ZiggyMojo

Id buy all that if we didnt have the second bodyguard besides him with clear features as per the photo above.

files.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 13-3-2013 by bluloa because: extra

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZiggyMojo
This is a simple case of video and image artifacts. The person is far enough away that his features can't be properly created because of the pixelization at that level. He's also not the focus of the camera which drastically changes the detail of features.

Oh noes!

It doesn't seem quite the same, the darkhaired guy near him is pretty much seeable.
Since 'Alien man' is not seen in the bodyguard detail, it's pretty fair to assume that he is Israeli security, on the periphery. I would agree though that the camera has clipped the nose of 'Alien man' a little.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by bluloa

He isn't right next to him.. He's quite a few feet closer to the camera.. Probably 3-5 feet closer. He also has hair which is more defining and less light reflection off of skin. Look at his head size in comparison too.. It indicates a difference in depth. You're only insulting yourself by refusing to believe it. This is cut and dry...

In the first picture I posted the same scenario is present. The guy in the upper left corner has FAR less detail than the guy right to the left of Obama's head who has hair. That guy is probably only 3 feet closer to the camera and his facial features are FAR more distinct.
edit on 13-3-2013 by ZiggyMojo because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
It's just this bald-headed, Secret Service agent.
i1208.photobucket.com...
Case solved.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Thank you, I was searching for a similar picture. Made my work easier

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by teck9ne

Just did some research on that. I'm usually quite skeptical, but after seeing dozens upon dozens of YouTube videos of him spotted at sporting events and even in television shows I must say, that really is creepy.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Just wait.. Between my explanation and your hard evidence.. People will still want to believe he's an alien..

Same reason there are so many sheep in this world.. People fail to see the truth when it is right in front of them.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
reply to post by RIISE

hm...

spooky and suspicious. Since Phage has a solid evidence (firm belief) that there are no aliens here...he should probably solve this one in a jiffy.

This is probably some kind of ...hm...camera....artifact...compression...you know. The usual

Somebody page phage
why do people care so much about what this phage character thinks,seriously,who gives a poop what this guy thinks?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join