It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mall World Universal University of Cosmic Knowledge and Learning

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Loving reading all the replies, it certainly is interesting to hear all your experiences!
I am unsure if I have been to Mall World but I have had lot's of lessons with mentors in the past. Sadly I don't keep a dream diary regularly but every now and again I will make a mental note to remember it if it was a particularly vivid or abstract dream.

Some of the obvious (unlike the more subtle and abstract ones) lessons I have had off the top of my head are on floating/flying, problem solving (to improve lucidity perhaps?), walking through walls (got placed in a room with no exit and had to figure out what to do myself), confronting fear etc.- although I think that one is done now.
The fear one (I assume it was fear related) was a reoccurring dream I'd have of being on a beach and the tide coming in really fast until I have nowhere else to go. (I always thought these dreams were strange as I love the beach and have no fear of water or the sea in waking life) Anyway, the waves were humongous but I learnt to jump into them and use them to propel me to higher heights and eventually onto the top of a cliff way above the beach where a man was waiting for me. Not long after this I had my first dream where I was on a beach without the tides coming in, t'was rather pleasant!

There are others as well but I can't remember them at the moment! I no longer have nightmares either, even if the subject matter may be of something fear inducing I don't feel it and only approach with a healthy sense of curiosity and intrigue!

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23
reply to post by mountaingirl1111

Mountaingirl1111, I am so sorry it has taken so long to respond to your posts, but they HIT me Big.

Now I am shaking as I write this, knowing that those of us who recognize the Mall World, Garden World, Sanctuary and Academy are in the same place no matter what we call it.

But I have to tell you this story, because of how you Mention the Colors of Mall World.(YOU SAID: 3 colors: magenta, aquamarine/teal, and royal blue ) This happened to me in real'time' Earth 3D life when I was a teenager.

So, I was trying to learn control of my abilities I came here with, and looking for clues as to ''where' I was 'from' and started attending a group that was into Theosophy. I met one of my Earthly Mentors there and she told me that a psychic by the name (spelling not sure) of Nonni Bachholder from Atlanta was going to visit and Channel her guide for a private meeting of members of the group. So we went and it was held in a very small house. I am not sure how so many people were packed into this place, but it had to be around 50 to 60 people there that day.

Nonni came out and she was a small woman, soft spoken and really looked like a grandmother type person, nothing striking,, until her Channel took over. Now just so you know,, I was never big on Channels,, didn't like the whole idea, but was open to see what happened.
She told everyone that her channel was going to access Soul records of everyone and would be giving ''Life Symbols" that would relate to past lives, future events and ones soul evolutionary path as it relates to this life.
I sat in about the middle of the 'circle' of attendees and listened to Nonni/Channel give symbolic descriptions that went something like this:
" We view a path in a forest, and giant trees cover the path that leads to a meadow"......... more"
"We view a beach with stones of gems glistening in the sun as a rain comes down"......... and more
"We view a cliff by the sea and the sky is blue with birds flying around us"........................and more such descriptions
She came to one of my friends who sat beside me
" We view a castle with gray stones in a room that has a stained glass window that shows'....... more
and I was next.

"WE are in SPACE viewing a beautiful planet of ''3 colors: magenta, aquamarine/teal, and royal blue!!!!" The soft clouds part to show a beach of Pure White Sand with a path that leads from the surface of the beach and reaches out into the Universe so far that you can not tell if the path is White Sand or WHITE LIGHT As it beams across the universe of space and time"

these symbolic readings were short. and She abruptly stops, pauses and goes to the person on my right.
the Channel returned to the previous type descriptions that presented a more earthly type theme..

"We are in a meadow of golden flowers and a tree in the middle"........ more
and all the people there, when she finished,, received 'Earth type symbols but Me.

This was a BIG Confirmation of my soul's origins, and something I have held dear and meditated upon for many many years now (This was around 1977 or so)

When I saw that you wrote the EXACT 3 colors I nearly flipped. I purposefully left details out so I could find others who gave the fill in details,, and YOU DID !! Wow,, just wow,,

So my friend,,, good to meet you 'again'!!

As I believe this thread is a CLARION CALL ( I use this word because once I was told this is the name of my ''home past in the stars,, Clarion) to stir the energy that we have within us to Stand Tall during the times we are finding ourselves NOW.

Wow,, just Wow!! This is really raising ''goosebumps'' in BIG WAYS for me.... LOVE IT ,, LOVE YOU AND EVERYONE WHO HAS POSTED SO FAR.. I LOVE YOU ALL FOR PARTICIPATING IN OUR MUTUAL REDISCOVERY HERE!!

wow wow wow!!
edit on 3/10/2013 by EarthCitizen23 because: made quote Bold

edit on 3/10/2013 by EarthCitizen23 because: added a space to view better quote in bold

I'm so, SO THRILLED to read your reply! I am very busy right now but I promise I will be back a little later to respond to your post point by point and I also will be sending you a pm/private message about WHY I think you made this thread & the Clarion call. SOOOO excited! Thank you so much and I will talk to you later!

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I see those colors quite often, but not associated with Mall World or an OBE. But they are always of a pastel nature, not wholly saturated and there are swirling geometric patterns of vivid construction and never ending variety. Sometimes it seems like I can hear the gears of the universe grinding. And everything seems connected somehow.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by constant_thought

I think many of us pass the point about Nighmares to be where we can view the events as lessons for our souls.
no matter where it is learned.

thanks for posting, I enjoyed reading what you have to say,

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I find your description of this Mall World to be familiar although I have not experienced any of the entities you speak of. I do have memories of that room with all the wood on the walls (like what would be in a library of some personal man). In this place there were pictures on the walls who were aware my of presence and let me know of the evil that exists. I believe this was a lesson. I have had dreams regarding such mall like places where there is some type of order and it lacks societal evil. This place is may exist now or in the future. I too was stuck in a body where I was told to wear those leg braces, I did, but I think my mom spared me and let me not wear them after only a very short period. I walk fine now. I can understand how the isolation in a way is a gift, I believe, for you.

This Mallworld reminds of another thread I read last week, where someone posted their son 3 year old son "always said he wanted to go home" yet he was home. This type of mental idea I have had since I can remember. Perhaps this place is somehow connected to home. I think maybe you can have some idea of what I'm talking about probably.

Have a good day.

Thank you for sharing your story.

edit on 11-3-2013 by LastStarfighter because: forgot to add something

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by LastStarfighter

I used to say the same thing,, and it does disturb parents somewhat to hear " I want to go home" when the child is home with them. For me, it was thought 'cute' and I learned to be quiet about it as I learned that I wasn't going home anytime soon.
I have tried to pinpoint the age I was when I started to ''wait' on ''them' to come and get me, and it hovers around the age of 5 or 6. I remember watching the first moon landing by myself in our downstairs basement turned TV room and thinking ''Maybe they will be on TV, and let Everyone Know they have come to get 'their children'." I was very disappointed that all they brought back were rocks.

Most of the Different ''alien'' species, I actually saw Here, on earth in various forms of dreamstates. The ones I saw in Mall World were different than the run of mill Grays, reptilians, and the Mantis beings were here when I had contact with them, yet remember seeing one in Mall World. Most of the beings in Mall World were humanoids that could pass as humans with little costume to cover up the fact they are not human.

Thanks for your words of interest.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

The squirrels on tricycles image is one I got from a dream when I realized how important it was for me to check the sky when dreaming for moons/planets. I had forgotten about it but read in a post somewhere on here about a man with dimentia who saw chipmunks on a skateboard, and I thought... no such thing as coincidence, I wonder what we were observing, whether it was symbolic, or if it was simply for amusement. I remembered laughing when I woke up that day

I was late for class again this morning >< The upside, is that this is the first time remembering the actual subject material! The lesson was on animals that most folks would see as evil/nasty (snakes, spiders, etc) I had the lovely experience of seeing people's wounds as the animals venom spread from the original bite. There was more to the lesson, but this is what stuck out.

I for one, (and I'm sure I'm not the only one) am extremely interested in the Academy that you have been trying to organize. When I get more time online, I'm going to search it thoroughly. Thanks again for this thread, and for the responses!

Much Love!!

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

Well Scotty i'm Greek and i live in a suburb of Athens.
Next time you are in the neighborhood,let me know

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Interesting topic. Ive been in a mall, but never to this place.

So how does one get in on the action? My only real recurring dream is coming into an old, dilapidated train yard with rarely any trains, but sometimes an ancient rusted one will come through. Sometimes there are empty or abandoned warehouses.

My only ethereal school dream was being on a planetoid in space learning telekinesis with other students. The sky was... psychedelic. Unfortunately those skills didnt translate into physical reality very well.

edit on 3/12/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

Do you have lucid dreams? The way it started for me was just after I became lucid, I made the request "I wish to learn" A guide/teacher came to me where I was. He had me walk up to a table that just before I hadn't seen positioned slightly behind him. There was a cube on the table, probably fair to say it was 1 cubic foot. As I moved towards the table, I became aware of people all around standing at tables all working with cubes or some other geometry. He wanted me to move the cube using my mind, so I remembered having done this in past lucid dreams and floated it up off of the table. He shook my hand, smiled, and said "Welcome" Since then I've had mall dreams. If the intention is strong, you will get what you ask for. Thought creates the reality. If you want it, make it happen

I'm working on figuring out how to bring these abilities into our current 3rd dimension. I know it's possible, I feel like I'm missing something so simple, and just barely beyond my grasp. I think the veil will be lifted soon and everyone will be learning about all of this

edit on 3/12/2013 by joeyv23 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/12/2013 by joeyv23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by joeyv23

I can WILD sometimes. AP other times. But spontaneous lucid dreaming has never happened that I can recall, beyond perhaps 3 - 4 seconds before awakening. Never does anything "seem strange". It all seems perfect at the time, and even after waking, it seems just fine. I dont limit myself to a rigid mindset of what can and cannot be, though, so Im not going to notice things that "cannot be real"... because everything is "real".

Yeah Ive asked for "my guides". Over the 100s of times asked, only silence and emptiness answers. Supposedly everyone has "guides", but I question that.

With the school dream, I was doing great manipulating things with my mind. I remember exactly how it felt and exactly how to do it. The other students looked at me and clapped I was doing so well. Of course thats probably a projection of the ego. There seemed to be no actual teachers there. With the psychedelic sky, I think it was an AP rather than a dream.

edit on 3/12/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I'm jealous!! If I've ever been a wild animal I don't remember it. I should have said AP from the beginning, but I use the word dream loosely so others will have a frame of reference. It's a different experience for sure, but I've become so used to talking to people that can only understand my experiences as dreams, and so I refer to it as such. My experience started as a lucid dream, which immediately becomes an AP once I realize I'm out. I also don't see dreams as "not real" since I've come to the conclusion that even waking life is as a dream/illusion, it just drags on longer, our ego is prevalent (until we transmute it to operate in harmony with the heart center), and our 5 senses rule the experience.

I have never once gotten a guide by asking for one. I think that held me back for a long time. I was searching for a teacher, someone to show me my path. When I realized that I had the power and knowledge in me, and made the intention to learn, based on that understanding that it's my responsibility to take the reigns and go for it. That's not to say you won't encounter guides. I can remember meeting a few on 3 different occasions, but never when I actually asked for a guide.

In regards to your comment about the possibility that your ego was projecting you doing well and receiving praise... don't sell yourself short! You did well and were congratulated for it! Acknowledge the praise and move on, or you could give the ego power over the event.

I've been to a place with a psychedelic sky!! It was a very barren landscape, and I remember having on a space suit (which was weird because usually when I AP I'm less dense than the physical not more dense) I was reminded of Mars because the dirt composing the canyon I was standing in was VERY red. And the sky looked as if someone spilled oil onto a puddle of water. My only conclusion is that I had gone to a more dense version of self/soul... There's a long winded explanation for this, but I'll leave it here for now

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by joeyv23

Thanks. I dont think it was the ego, but who knows. I dont even really believe in the ego as a separately functioning entity from the individual. The best thing I could say I think it would be symbolic of is false pride.

If I could AP more often I would get to the bottom of all these problems. But it seems impossible unless many variables come into "alignment" with a very small degree of error. Some of those things I dont even know what they are, but thwart APing regardless.

Hmm... not sure I recall ever being someplace DENSER than this hell hole we are in now. Darker... yes... but denser? Hows thats even possible?

I have some interesting stories about the lower astral realms. You know your in a dark place when the darkness is not just a lack of light, but a tangible thing that actually competes with the light, and dampens and absorbs the light any object would shine into it.

Fun times (not really).

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I've read about the type of darkness you speak of. I originally thought I was in one of the lower astral realms. The way I see it as being more dense... the suit. It acted as a barrier between the physical body (current density) and the atmosphere of the planet. I think I need a new word. Density's been giving me problems lately. I don't see density as being limited to the 3 dimensions we experience here. I use it to describe how solid the environment feels. For me the higher astral realms are less dense (which is why people refer to heaven as being soft like a cloud) and the lower would be more solid, more tactile somehow... this may not make sense... like I said I think I need a new word

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

I will definitely remember this, as I LOVE EVERYTHING Greek! Definitely could live there, and am so saddened by everything that is happening negatively in Greece today. Would try and emulate Lord Byron in defense of Greece in every manner.

Thanks for your words

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Re-reading the thread and some of the answers i would like to ask you about this particular comment(which i missed the first time)

YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE BASEMENT/DUNGEON on the bottom level to get into the next level class.

You have been in the basement?You know i was looking for years for someone that have visited the lower levels.
Did you complete the task and what exactly did you have to do there?

He took me to that place from the outside and for years i thought it was a space station.The colors in the place were royal blue and red and there were many rooms and corridors.Most doors were locked.Finding a way out was very difficult especially when the inhabitants there are such scary creatures.I had to hide all the time.

For me the visit there was more like the graduation test.After that i rarely went back to the academy.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom traveller
Re-reading the thread and some of the answers i would like to ask you about this particular comment(which i missed the first time)

YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE BASEMENT/DUNGEON on the bottom level to get into the next level class.

You have been in the basement?You know i was looking for years for someone that have visited the lower levels.
Did you complete the task and what exactly did you have to do there?

He took me to that place from the outside and for years i thought it was a space station.The colors in the place were royal blue and red and there were many rooms and corridors.Most doors were locked.Finding a way out was very difficult especially when the inhabitants there are such scary creatures.I had to hide all the time.

For me the visit there was more like the graduation test.After that i rarely went back to the academy.

May I ask, royal blue and red or royal blue and magenta? I have been to places where it is royal blue, magenta, and teal/aquarmarine.

I don't know if this is THE bottom level or not, but I have accessed a bottom level via the department store on the end of the mall. In fact, I was just in that department store last night, haven't been to the mall in a little while, it was kind of nice
Anyway, I've only been able to access it thru the dept. store's bank of escalators that are in the middle of the store. It has brought me to a parking garage-like place with huge fat columns that are holding up the mall above it and in that is another bank of escalators that have taken me to other places, including a house, a victorian house that is just massive on the inside. That place has many halls and many doors and many things go on behind those closed doors, things that seem to be done TO you, which I don't like. It's been years since I"ve dealt with that though, for which I'm happy

However, I've also accessed those halls via escalator going to the second level UP, into a door that had no handle, looked metal on the outside (like a real mall door) and no one but me seemed to see. Going that route, I'm able to bypass the doors and go to an outside area on the roof, which is where I first saw those colors. The colors themselves are alive, in unity, almost breathing.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I have a question for all of the "mall experiencers" here. Yesterday I lucid dreamed ( i think it was in-dream OBE actually) and was at a place I've never been to before. It was a 2-level school-like place, but with dark brown carpeted floors and the building was round on the INSIDE (don't think it actually looked round from the outside), and on one end of it, it had a round set of carpeted stairs & ramps that also had built-in seating about a foot deep on the lower "ring" of the ramp. Facing that area were classrooms with floor-to-ceiling glass windows, tinted windows, and the second or upper floor had lockers on the far end, away from the small set of stairs/ramp (there was a second floor but it seemed to only be 5 feet or so above the first, going by the size of the stairs and ramp, if that makes sense).

I seemed happy on the class end, the stair/ramp end, but on the other end, by the lockers, there were other classrooms that I did not like. This seemed to be a lesson area, one in humility for sure, as every area had a "lesson" that made me feel like crap when it was over. This seemed to deal with past issues, so upon waking, I got the message and understood it. The most interesting part of this place was the last classroom I went to, one that I actually had to sit in and watch this: people in white terrycloth robes (specifically remember a younger guy, late teens/early 20s) would run in towards the classroom super fast and then jump on this white square that I also seem to remember was a map, taped on the floor, which they would then immediately bounce off of very quickly, which sent them out of an open window. The first time it happened, I freaked out that the people would die, but then was told to look out the window and saw a pristine white mattress-type thing on the grass below that they would land on. They kept repeating this exercise and then I calmed down they would be fine, though still bewildered as to how they could make it to the mattress from the square, as the window opening was narrow and behind the map/square by such a distance, and how they knew that mattress thing would be outside.

So, this was a place of learning I've never been to before, just wondering if anyone has been to this place?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

It was royal blue and a very bright red,but as i was going deeper to the place the red was becoming darker.By the time i managed to find the exit the red and the blue was mixed to a dark purple.

As i said in my previous post i entered the place from the outside,i meant outside of the planet.We were actually in outer space.I have never reached the bottom level from inside the mall.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
The first time I remember going to the mall, I entered from an area that contained bleachers.

When I went through the entrance, there was a wallet laying on the floor of the mall. I picked it up and set out to find who it belonged to so I could return it. After not having any success, I finally opened the wallet and looked inside. Much to my amazement, it was my wallet!

Instead of money inside, there were symbolic representations of money. Like newspaper clippings with strange symbols on them. From this point on, I knew that whatever I wanted in the mall I good get. The first thing I wanted was some type of necklace, but I had to order it and pick it up later. Weird that I remember that, because it happened so long ago.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join