It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mall World Universal University of Cosmic Knowledge and Learning

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
S&F, hopefully I can pour into this thread after work

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by joeyv23
Got my answer
Still hope to hear from you guys! Hope all's well with everyone

Where are we now the evolution of human consciousness in the dawn of the new age?

Glad you received an answer, and I will look into the link you provided. I haven't looked at channeled material in many years, will be interesting to see what is being said.

Thanks

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by FinalAccount2008

Welcome, I have personally been away from this thread, and just now peeping back at what I started when I remembered my Mallworld Experiences. Funny they are coming back now that we have all gathered for our little Reunion!!

Thanks and look forward to hearing your thoughts.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

You all gathered in the dream world?

I've had dreams high angels or people from africa and all around the world were schooling me and wondering how i slipped into dimensions or "rooms" of thought...

Hard to explain but I feel the dream stage

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I know I'm being schooled every night now. The veil keeps those memories at bay for the time being. I'm excited to excise my full power as a co-creator in this reality

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
For the past two years I have been having unusual dreams where I'm in an abandoned mall. It's not entirely abandoned though. When I'm walking around there are always a few other people wandering around too. I know this isn't really the same thing, but it's a very strange recurring dream. I always have trouble remembering exactly what happens though.

Interesting thread by the way.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Do you sing the Rainbow Connection at any point?

Just weird dreams I have lately...

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I too have been there.............
So much I relate to. Very cool.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Thank You for the thread!
I have been a member of the Mall too.
I have had multiple eyewitness UFO sightings.

I completely absorb all these words and can intuit what is true.
I know a binary star system. I know the Sirians.....It all started when I died when I was 12.....LONG STORY.....

What can I say, my mind is blown away!!! I relate very well......crazy.....I wish I had the words, but they escape me at this time......

Nice to Meet You...But then again maybe we have been in the same classes!!!!!!!

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

"Near" Death Experiences have a serious effect on us.

I feel like I identify with everything you said, I "relate" to people right away, it's almost like psy.

They say we use double the brain power when we are asleep.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Sometimes I feel more ALIVE when I am dreaming. My dreams are so powerful that I cannot forget them......
Lessons in life are indeed told to me in my dreams. The symbolism comes from my own subconscious, I understand that,so when I wake up I can understand the lesson...Does that make any sense?

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Totally agree with all of that ^^^

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Perfect sense. We log information while we are awake. We process it when we dream. We wake up and apply the information and log more. Still, I've always wanted to entertain the idea that there's more to this than we are looking at, this existence I mean, and that the dream world is a totally different place than the waking one. But I believe in Spirit World.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

I am very Interested in hearing more if you would about being in the Mall Abandoned. Even if not the same, I think it might have bearing for many of us. Thanks for writing you experience.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Would You explain your thought on Singing the Rainbow Connection?

Yes, I believe everyone is stepping up a notch in DreamLand

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Yes, you do have a familiar "Vibe" I could possibly remember from some of the classes. Do tell more please.

I have been away in "locked down Reality world" and haven't participated for awhile. Had an Interesting dream the other night, and it brought me back here round a bout.

Good to see this thread has some interest still, thanks for keeping the Mall World Lights On EVERYONE!!

Starwise, good to meet you. (Again?)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

In my shamanic based beliefs there are 3 'worlds'. The Upper, Middle and Lower.

I believe Big Dreams can Move between ALL Worlds.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23

Would You explain your thought on Singing the Rainbow Connection?

Yes, I believe everyone is stepping up a notch in DreamLand

I don't know but I have been dreaming lately that I have been going back to a school a HUGE school. Both before and after your thread. It is like being in college I never really remember what I am learning and I have met people I know from odd places there.

The "Rainbow Connection" is the song Kermit sings and there are very interesting things with Rainbows including the Rainbow bridge.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Being Pagan and Gay, I have sung this more than once, and I understand the feeling after going to 'school' at night and not remembering the exact lesson learned. But always knew it was within me somewhere waiting to be activated when needed.

Tonight, I listened to my favorite versions, this is one.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

This may be a bit off topic, but I had never heard that rendition of the song before and it really moved me to tears. That song has always meant a lot to me for many reasons. Thank-you.

Peace.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join