It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mall World Universal University of Cosmic Knowledge and Learning

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
The mall world is a large open air area, it sounds like what you are talking about is a dream of some other place

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23
reply to post by mountaingirl1111

Mountaingirl1111, I am so sorry it has taken so long to respond to your posts, but they HIT me Big.

Now I am shaking as I write this, knowing that those of us who recognize the Mall World, Garden World, Sanctuary and Academy are in the same place no matter what we call it.

But I have to tell you this story, because of how you Mention the Colors of Mall World.(YOU SAID: 3 colors: magenta, aquamarine/teal, and royal blue ) This happened to me in real'time' Earth 3D life when I was a teenager.

"WE are in SPACE viewing a beautiful planet of ''3 colors: magenta, aquamarine/teal, and royal blue!!!!" The soft clouds part to show a beach of Pure White Sand with a path that leads from the surface of the beach and reaches out into the Universe so far that you can not tell if the path is White Sand or WHITE LIGHT As it beams across the universe of space and time"

This was a BIG Confirmation of my soul's origins, and something I have held dear and meditated upon for many many years now (This was around 1977 or so)

When I saw that you wrote the EXACT 3 colors I nearly flipped. I purposefully left details out so I could find others who gave the fill in details,, and YOU DID !! Wow,, just wow,,

So my friend,,, good to meet you 'again'!!

As I believe this thread is a CLARION CALL ( I use this word because once I was told this is the name of my ''home past in the stars,, Clarion) to stir the energy that we have within us to Stand Tall during the times we are finding ourselves NOW.

Wow,, just Wow!! This is really raising ''goosebumps'' in BIG WAYS for me.... LOVE IT ,, LOVE YOU AND EVERYONE WHO HAS POSTED SO FAR.. I LOVE YOU ALL FOR PARTICIPATING IN OUR MUTUAL REDISCOVERY HERE!!

An absolutely breath-taking thread!! Thank you so much for sharing this!

I would give you 10000 flags and stars, if I could!

I only had this thread brought to my attention by Mountaingirl yesterday, so I'm just now reading it. When I came to this post it brought tears to my eyes.... and I don't know why.

I have not had any dreams (that I remember) of this Mall World, but I do know that I have met my guide(s) while sleeping. So, I knew there was some lessons of some type I was/am attending in the astral plane, but no memory of where I was. I woke up one morning still having a conversation with my guide, but as I became fully awake I lost communication.

I have had "strange" experiences all my life, and I seem to attract people with "gifts" into my life. I mean, people who communicate with ETs, all kinds of psychic abilities, etc. I have been puzzled as to why this happens. Now I know... my brothers and sisters are finding me. I still don't know what my roll in all this is because I don't seem to possess the same skill levels as the people I meet. I can't even meditate properly!
I probably could if I had the quite space I need to achieve it. I am a sensitive, and that's about all I have as a "gift".

Anyway, just letting you know how I have been "touched" by all this. Awesome! Just totally awesome!

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

You're a beautiful soul sled735, I can tell that much from reading your posts. If you cried when you read that post, then you most likely are enrolled at mall world darling. I have lucid dreams of being there when I'm going through transitions or need a little nudge. This has been an especially difficult life, and I've needed many nudges along the way. I think some of us need to remember being there to kind of ease the burden.

Maybe you're stronger than the rest of us and this memory has purposefully been made unavailable to you.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by htapath
reply to post by sled735

You're a beautiful soul sled735, I can tell that much from reading your posts. If you cried when you read that post, then you most likely are enrolled at mall world darling. I have lucid dreams of being there when I'm going through transitions or need a little nudge. This has been an especially difficult life, and I've needed many nudges along the way. I think some of us need to remember being there to kind of ease the burden.

Maybe you're stronger than the rest of us and this memory has purposefully been made unavailable to you.

Ahh....
What a nice reply! Thank you for that. It gave me a warm, fuzzy feeling all over.

Actually, I am a "strong" person in this life. I have gone through such trials and tests that I think most would crumble to experience. But, I'm still hanging in there!

edit on 3/15/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

reply to post by toolshed

by your brief description it does sound like the Island on Mall World. I had to go and look at my dream journals to find when I was there,, and you describe some of it.

Like I said, it was were I overcame FEAR.
If you are upstairs mostly it isn't so bad,, so I will give you a clue if you visit again,,
YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE BASEMENT/DUNGEON on the bottom level to get into the next level class.

This place is an Island Jungle to represent your Subconscious Mind, to face your FEARS you have to dig deep and also,, it is YOU CHASING YOURSELF. (your Shadow-self Nature) but don't let that make you think it is easy to tame, it is one of the most REAL Parts of yourself to contact.
That is maybe too many clues,, but I don't think I have said anything that would ruin your lessons there,, because it relates to how integrated you are with your own Shadow Self as it is called by Jung.

Would love to hear more, as this was one of the most exciting places in Mall World, and I think the place I learned the most about myself. Good Luck there!!

Hi Earth Citizen 23. I've been keeping an eye on you lately, and I'm glad I ran into this thread of yours.

I also have recurring dreams of being pursued, but it's not a frightening kind of pursuit. Instead, it's like I know my game is over if I'm caught. Just a game, yeah?

These dreams usually take place in a post-apocalyptic scenario. Not as frightening or dangerous as Mad Max, but definitely a place where you have to live by your resourcefulness. The first ones were of a HUGE 'farmhouse' nestled in a small valley, snowed-in, and impossible to reach by normal roads in winter. Actually it was like a resort building where hundreds of people can gather in a single room. But it was kind of dilapidated. Once inside, it was clear that the building was falling apart.

I didn't get to see much of it before the next 'phase' in the dreams came, where I was usually trying to help a small group of friends find a place to simply live in peace. These often featured me driving some kind of weird car with no roof or doors (or much of a body for that matter) along a muddy coastline. Lately, I've been exploring two-story buildings with huge empty rooms. Once, I was in a dormitory in a school of some sort, and there was a lot of strife as to which room each person would get placed in. That building wasn't quite so run down, but it definitely wasn't of a clean, functional design. I always feel this something following me, and I've entertained the idea that it is indeed just my own shadow. But I feel like I've made as much progress as I'm going to make, as far as integrating my shadow, so I don't know why I continue to feel this... Unless I'm an axe-murderer by nature and I'm still in denial...
Anyway thanks for this thread. I'll try to keep up on it

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by seamus
Hi Earth Citizen 23. I've been keeping an eye on you lately, and I'm glad I ran into this thread of yours.

I almost spit my water on the screen when I read that. Luckily I was able to turn to the side and only a couple of small drops hit the display. Thanks for the laugh, my one eyed brother.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

Mountaingirl1111, I am so sorry it has taken so long to respond to your posts, but they HIT me Big.

Now I am shaking as I write this, knowing that those of us who recognize the Mall World, Garden World, Sanctuary and Academy are in the same place no matter what we call it.

But I have to tell you this story, because of how you Mention the Colors of Mall World.(YOU SAID: 3 colors: magenta, aquamarine/teal, and royal blue ) This happened to me in real'time' Earth 3D life when I was a teenager.

"WE are in SPACE viewing a beautiful planet of ''3 colors: magenta, aquamarine/teal, and royal blue!!!!" The soft clouds part to show a beach of Pure White Sand with a path that leads from the surface of the beach and reaches out into the Universe so far that you can not tell if the path is White Sand or WHITE LIGHT As it beams across the universe of space and time"

This was a BIG Confirmation of my soul's origins, and something I have held dear and meditated upon for many many years now (This was around 1977 or so)

When I saw that you wrote the EXACT 3 colors I nearly flipped. I purposefully left details out so I could find others who gave the fill in details,, and YOU DID !! Wow,, just wow,,

So my friend,,, good to meet you 'again'!!

As I believe this thread is a CLARION CALL ( I use this word because once I was told this is the name of my ''home past in the stars,, Clarion) to stir the energy that we have within us to Stand Tall during the times we are finding ourselves NOW.

Wow,, just Wow!! This is really raising ''goosebumps'' in BIG WAYS for me.... LOVE IT ,, LOVE YOU AND EVERYONE WHO HAS POSTED SO FAR.. I LOVE YOU ALL FOR PARTICIPATING IN OUR MUTUAL REDISCOVERY HERE!!

An absolutely breath-taking thread!! Thank you so much for sharing this!

I would give you 10000 flags and stars, if I could!

I only had this thread brought to my attention by Mountaingirl yesterday, so I'm just now reading it. When I came to this post it brought tears to my eyes.... and I don't know why.

I have not had any dreams (that I remember) of this Mall World, but I do know that I have met my guide(s) while sleeping. So, I knew there was some lessons of some type I was/am attending in the astral plane, but no memory of where I was. I woke up one morning still having a conversation with my guide, but as I became fully awake I lost communication.

I have had "strange" experiences all my life, and I seem to attract people with "gifts" into my life. I mean, people who communicate with ETs, all kinds of psychic abilities, etc. I have been puzzled as to why this happens. Now I know... my brothers and sisters are finding me. I still don't know what my roll in all this is because I don't seem to possess the same skill levels as the people I meet. I can't even meditate properly!
I probably could if I had the quite space I need to achieve it. I am a sensitive, and that's about all I have as a "gift".

Anyway, just letting you know how I have been "touched" by all this. Awesome! Just totally awesome!

Oh, Sled, SOOOOO happy you showed up! Knew it was a good idea to tell you about it! And just so happy it made you feel that way. That's how I felt when I first saw it, an answer to a question I had for so many years. Again, thank you so much for stopping by and checking in!

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0rbital
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

I do not see why you would think dreams are reality though. I would love it if it was real but these are dreams you've been having and I don't mean any disrespect by that, at all.
Thoughts themselves are real. As real as any experience we have. If you think something has to happen in a billiard-ball-atom universe to be 'real', you're in the wrong universe. This one's pure energy, and thought is energy.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by seamus

I almost spit my water on the screen when I read that. Luckily I was able to turn to the side and only a couple of small drops hit the display. Thanks for the laugh, my one eyed brother.
I didn't intend a joke, but now I see how hilarious that is.
But what I meant was that I frequent many of the same topics that OP does, and take note of his/her comments. I find we agree a great amount of the time. I'm perhaps more comfortable than many with wearing the 'devil suit', as I often find myself doing, but I love and appreciate and could not live without the light.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by seamus The first ones were of a HUGE 'farmhouse' nestled in a small valley, snowed-in, and impossible to reach by normal roads in winter. Actually it was like a resort building where hundreds of people can gather in a single room. But it was kind of dilapidated. Once inside, it was clear that the building was falling apart.

Hi, Seamus
Though your description differs slightly, I must ask you about your farmhouse! Both my husband and I have dreamt about a certain farmhouse, though I think it's been 9-12 months since my last visit, though it used to be nearly nightly. Definitely there in an extremely lucid or AP/OBE state, as I can remember parts of it while walking around, with a sense of direction and purpose and a "YES! Back here again" kind of feeling. You mention it being a meeting place and, unlike other places I go, this is most definitely meant for that purpose. It is a very special place, I once found a birthday card written to me by my grandmother who passed away in 2009, and when I read it, her voice spoke the words.

Anyway
I'd like to describe mine to you and see if you could see if it's the same place or not, if you don't mind. Mine is in the middle of nowhere, in a shallow valley at the base of several rolling green hills that go on as far as the eye can see. Nothing else is around it, though once I saw a tool shed on the very edge of the property line and a very deep almost resevoir/drainage ditch area, but that was only once. From the outside, it looks very small, one story 1940s-1950s farmhouse, white, wide plank siding, with a covered porch with a white railing. I always enter it from the side door, which is in the kitchen that has an island. The cabinets, flooring, counters are very dated and worn, but it has such a warm feeling, like home. Straight back through the kitchen is a small dining room, always cluttered with stuff (the place is never clean), and to the left of that is the living room. The living room has wood built-ins that also seem to double as narrow seating, though they don't have cushions, but are really more for books or curious, standing about 2 feet or so off the floor. Now this is where it gets strange.

To the back of the living room on the left wall and to the right is a door way. SOmetimes a door, sometimes an open doorway. If you can get through , it is an endless hall of doors, usually on the left, sometimes on the right. That hallway leads someplace else, it is endless, but most of the time ends up in an apartment building or something that size, brick, that has some sort of courtyard area, but the apartments are more like lofts. It is rare for me to get down the hallway because there are so many people there and I get confused about which doorway to take.

There is also a basement door in the kitchen, right when you come in the side door and to the left. It is another world down there! Completely different feel and that basement looks like a basement but vast and has escalators that lead into an airport that is connected to a train station in a very weird, futuristic by destroyed city that has a river running through it, that is very dirty.

Outside of the house you can see next to the property is a long winding gravel road. It goes past the house but there is no drive to reach the house. I have the sense that crossing over the road is a bad idea and never do it. Only once has a car been on it, a small white truck, with a weird ape man-thing (sasquatch-ish) w/ overalls driving it and I knew it was not supposed to cross the barrier of the road onto the property. My husband has also dreamt of the ape-man and his truck, which is so weird.

Anyway, does any of this sound familiar to you? Does any of this sound familiar to any of you?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I think that perhaps our idea of what the place looks like is drawn from our own minds. Aside from the size of the house, your description matches my memory of the place on the outside. Unfortunately, I didn't get to spend much time inside, apart from a quick look-around the "great hall" (though this was a recurring dream, I only got inside once. The other 3-4 dreams i had about the place, i didn't even make it inside though there was no one chasing me or anything. I just woke up). I had several dreams wherein "getting there" was the major focus, and it seemed so real, that I thought that I could find the place with Google Earth.

Yes, there was an outside shed, and that was just a bare wood structure, about as big as a double-wide mobile home. I never went in to that to see what it was. I remember there was a feeling that I would find friends inside the house when I got there, but I never met anyone. I didn't explore the inside like you did, though. It was always a semi-lucid dream, that I can remember with more clarity than regular dreams. I have a few of these dreams, one of which I will make a thread about some time...
edit on 16-3-2013 by seamus because: reconciled 'recurring dream' with only having gotten a quick look at the inside

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Bumpidy, Bump, Bump!!!

This thread is too important for others to see to die yet!

(Why do threads always seem to die after I post?)

edit on 3/17/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Haha are you a thread killer hon?

I was waiting for the OP to check back in so he wouldn't be so covered up, but I'll go ahead and offer my latest.

In my experience, there is much preparation in the spirit world sometimes between days here. I might spend the equivalent of weeks in just one dream sequence rejuvenating myself before returning. Night before last was one of these occasions.

I was at what we have named mall world for an extended period. The place I often go to is very similar to a college dorm. I attend meetings with souls who are in the same type of situations, and we assist each other through shared experience. In my most recent visit, it was a very lengthy stay and I knew it was getting time for me to come back here. Often times this is when I get to explore. I exited my dorm room to go outside for a bit. When I returned, I couldn't find my room, it had vanished. So I walked around for a while and there was a kid stalking me squirting me with a water gun.

I manifested my own water gun and we had a walking battle as we moved around sections of the mall. I went to go up a spiral staircase and got dizzy. When I went back down, I found myself in a part of the basement. It took me a while to figure out how to exit. Finally I saw a button on the wall that deactivated something like an airlock. When I went through the door, I woke up here again, ready for another day.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Hello everyone,

Wow, love the amount of energy here! I will try and answer all past posts, I got knocked off my feet with a visit to the hospital last week, and am slowly getting back to normal.

Just wanted to Say Thanks for all of the activity,,, so I am in Catch up mode, and will return asap.

There are some very good posts I am going to dig into, thanks again everyone!

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Hope you are back in good health. I am so glad that you posted this thread and have found many others who are aware of the same place of learning as you.

Happy equinox.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by seamus

Thanks so much for your reply
Yes, to see it from the outside, it looked small, deceivingly so. Even being in the house it seemed small, until you see that hallway on the side of the living room that has a million doors in it, then it becomes massive. The basement, too, seems deceivingly small, but is rather large and is also like a "gateway" that leads to other places. I've only been outside of it a couple of few times and, this is the weird thing, have never seen the front of the house. I also don't think it has an actual front door, either, I've only seen that it has a covered front porch from being on the side of it, and once inside, I don't see where an actual front door would be. The place feels very safe, very homey, albeit very cluttered on the inside. What's funny is, I actually dreamed of it two nights ago, for the first time in I don't know how long, along with the mall in the same night's dreams, but I don't remember which came first, so I can't say with any certainty how each were connected, I just knew that they were.

On that note, I've been very tired lately and extremely lucid while sleeping and in spontaneous OBE mode. So much so, that I don't feel I've been sleeping very well at night and am often confused in the morning, feeling like I woke up and got up several times in the night, but am sure I never did, which makes me think I'm in AP quite a bit during one night. Does anyone else seem to be more "in tune" lately or much more lucid? WOndering if this is personal or if there is a bigger pattern at work.

Oh and I forgot to add (ask) this: is anyone else being hit in the face with synchronicities lately? I mean, crazy ones? For me, it's been like having all of my questions answered lately, thrown in my face, things I have been asking or searching or wondering about for EVER. This thread seemed to be the catalyst, I have to say. Anyway, thought I'd mention that. Synchronicities and personal connections with people, really coming together to shake things up a bit!
edit on 17-3-2013 by mountaingirl1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Yes mg your post echoes many of the same things that are happening in my experience. Synchronicity, dejavu, synch-javu (a new one), even the dreamscapes you describe. This thread is, in itself, a room that branches from mall world as far as I'm concerned. The weight is being lifted and new bridges are being formed for many of us I think. Sharing these things helps tremendously to validate and put a time stamp on what is happening.

I was quite lucid again last night and we were working in groups of three. The power of three will set you free?

Hoping for a speedy recovery for the OP, our beloved EarthCitizen23! Is it just me or is this post rhyming?

Much love.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

best wishes for a quick recovery.

You have a lot of reading to do

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Yes mg your post echoes many of the same things that are happening in my experience. Synchronicity, dejavu, synch-javu (a new one), even the dreamscapes you describe. This thread is, in itself, a room that branches from mall world as far as I'm concerned. The weight is being lifted and new bridges are being formed for many of us I think. Sharing these things helps tremendously to validate and put a time stamp on what is happening.

I was quite lucid again last night and we were working in groups of three. The power of three will set you free?

Hoping for a speedy recovery for the OP, our beloved EarthCitizen23! Is it just me or is this post rhyming?

Much love.

Oh, I love this and this thread. It fills me with tremendous love when I see the replies here. Connections, connections, connections. I'm usually a little bit more reserved when it comes to things like this, but it just feels so special and full of love to be here right now with all of you, it feels right.

Thank you, htapath for sharing your experiences as of late. I have to ask, 3 is significant, isn't it? I have personal experiences shaped by 3s and I believe, as crazy as it sounds, that triangles are representative of this or a part of this. If anyone has had some "out there" experiences like me, you'll know what I mean

ANyway, So GOOD to know this is more of a spreading thing and not just a personal thing. Take that, dream interpreters!
I see it in my own family, as my husband and daughter have been having the same experiences, same dreams, same lucidity, a lightness (as in weight) and a lightness (in feeling) have been growing with great rapidity over the past 1-2 weeks, feels like it has momentum. TO see it reaching beyond our little home is thrilling. Hopefully more of us will gravitate here and validate things for themselves and take part in what is happening, I believe, all around us, wherever we are

Now, one more question for you, htapath, or for anyone else who would care to answer (sorry, EC23, totally filling up your thread with questions!), has anyone else been lucid in disaster scenarios or feel like they're getting fed such info while in a lucid/dream state? This seems to be very common lately after many months of flatlining, again this is very common in my household as well. Additionally, there are many, many threads here on ATS where people are having these types of dreams that are almost identical to each others. Do you believe that this is prophetic, like a warning, a nudge, or do you believe there is a stream of negativity that is out there, somewhat trying to equal out the positivity and progress being made individually and collectively? I used to firmly believe that those images were "real" or were signs of things to come, warnings, but because they have been so strong at the same time such good is resonating with so many, I do wonder now. Thoughts appreciated

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Reminds me of a lot of my childhood dreams and even in my adulthood but nowadays I only visit vast libraries and gardens filled with the learned, the Wise and Enlightened...I felt quite out of place until I was assured, "I did belong there".
I can explain the look and feel of the entire place quite simply, The Hanging Gardens Of Babylon meets Blade Runner World (Without the killer Cyborgs
) Utopian . To me it's a place out of the normal parameters of time and space (A Limbo) .

SnF btw thank you for sharing.

edit on 18-3-2013 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join