It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mall World Universal University of Cosmic Knowledge and Learning

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

I too am at a point where I see things as happening exactly as they should, no matter what. The best way I have found to help other selves deal with issues in life: work, relationships, stress, etc is to ask them if they believed that everything will work out in the long run. Many people hold this view and most times I would get yes for an answer. I'd ask them "Well if things are GOING to work out, aren't they working out NOW?" I love to see a persons eyes light up with this realization

You guys brought up hermit lifestyle which is thoroughly bewildering to me as I thought I was the only one on the planet who would want to be a hermit. I remember telling my friends in 3rd grade that when I grew up I wanted to move up into a mountain cave and be a hermit. I even went as far as going to the mountains with my best friend last year for a week, and had made plans to stay there after he left for home. Dig in somewhere and rough it! I even considered buying and donkey hahaha..
Still want one
Never happened, but it wasn't for lack of trying!

Also, I've tried to follow my intuition as much as possible even before I awoke to my journey. I quit my first 2 jobs on the spot in high school just because I had a strong intuition to do so. Not good business, I know but... oh well it happened as it should have. It was harder for me when I joined the US Navy. In retrospect I see that I was attempting to live out my fathers unfulfilled desire for service... long story short, 2 years into my 4 year contract, I had been in 2 different wards, talked to psychiatrists etc etc. I just couldn't bear to be a part of something of which I could in no way support in my heart, and then there was the business about a marriage of 6 months that went downhill quickly (another story!!)The military kills... That was enough of a reason for me to get an honorable discharge 2 years ago.

A year ago I was working night shift at a hotel with lots of free time, so it was a rapid awakening for me once I grasped what was at stake. Not long after the rapid awakening I witnessed several glowing orange/red balls floating over my town, which sparked my "crazy" instant decision to quit my job and move to the mountains I mentioned earlier. As mentioned it didn't pan out and I'm now back home with the folks, and finally am happy and at peace. I know what we are all waiting for is coming soon. Until then, I'll wait and share light with those around me who are awakening as well. Only if they ask though! I went through a fundamentalist phase during my awakening process... 2 months preaching about dimensions, et's, ufos, hidden secrets of reality. SMH I'll say that I'm glad to be past that now

Something else I wanted to mention.. You spoke of the planet that the Mall UU is on has 2 suns. I am very constantly aware, if not anything else when I'm dreaming, of how many suns/moons I see hanging in the sky. MOST often its a binary system, one's a bluish star the other I want to say like our sun, somewhere between yellow and white. I can remember episodes of being on moons revolving around huge planets, I'd like to say Saturn and Jupiter.. on separate occasions, and I also have no way of knowing if it was actually those 2 planets, or 2 like it.. either way it's a shock to see something fill up so much of the sky!

Last thing... and this is random, hopefully I can at least manage a cheap snicker from some of you
Do the words Squirrels on Tricycles mean ANYTHING to anyone? If so, and I'm not the only one, then I would very very very much like to learn whats going on there!!

Namaste Everyone
Light, Love, and Peace be with you all

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Sorry for the long delay in responding. The weather has been rough here tonight and my internet connection has been on the fritz. I'm using a stick that plugs into the USB and it's crappy even when the weather is good. Oh and I've been trying to pick myself up off the floor. Please allow me to explain.

I am originally from North Carolina and the area I was led to is 2500 miles away in Arizona. How I ended up at my present location is a whole other story in and of itself. This farm was owned by a Hopi elder before he passed away some years ago. He told his family to start a purification center here, and that one day some interesting people would start showing up to play an important role in the coming changes. To make a long story short, I guess you could say that I'm holding down the fort waiting for the rest of us to arrive. My story is pretty spectacular and I'm not sure that it would be a good idea to post all of it here. I'm going to send you a U2U as far as that part is concerned, if you don't mind.

But first things first. Your post and the picture of your Genius Loci fascinates me for the reason you mentioned. His name is even more interesting though. My middle name, which is the one I go by, is - wait for it - Darrin. Hmm.. Now I must ask... are you just messing with me or what?

And secondly, have you ever been to Arizona?

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Hello again my friend,

I was about to answer to your other thread and i saw the link for this one.Reading about your visit there almost brought tears to my eyes.
There are so many similarities in our lives and the way we entered the academy.I feel a little uncomfortable revealing some of the things that i will write(because it's the first time i will ever tell them),but what the hell....

Here goes nothing

I have no memory before the age of 5.For me life started there.
According to my mother when i was born,the doctor thought i would die and almost gave up on me.But i survived,with some health problems and a very weak immune system.Until the age of 5 i was sick all the time.Then at that age,playing hide and seek with some other kids,i went to hide in an elevator shaft of an unfinished building.The shaft was about 6 meters deep,but i was lucky because i found something to hold on and when they found me i was near the surface.(i have no memory of all this)
My memories start a few weeks later when i woke up one morning and i couldn't walk.My mother took me to the hospital and the doctors diagnosed me with synovitis.I had to stay in the hospital for two weeks,legs in cast.
The second night i saw a dream.I was in a room and from a window i could see the Earth.Behind me there was a man that was "teaching" me things.He was explaining different stuff and everytime i could see projections of them outside the window.
Before the end of the dream he told me that i will forget all the things that he told me and that they will come to me when i would need them.He also said "the only thing that you must always remember is that they play with you,the same way you play with you dolls."At that moment outside the window two giant creatures appeared near earth and they started ordering people to make war,kill etc.
Before i wake up and as the room and his voice was fading away he told me not to say anything and we would talk soon.

When i woke up i was feeling strange.The next morning when the doctor came to see me,i told him that i wasn't in pain anymore and that i could leave the hospital now.He didn't pay any attention,but when the xrays came back and everything was normal and healed,he must have freaked out.I was completely ok and although they kept me a couple more days in the hospital and ran every test they could think of,to explain how i healed so fast,they had no choise but to release me.
And that was the last time i ever got sick.

As promised my teacher returned.The first time i saw him, i was in a room and i had no memory as to how i got there.All the other times that we met i was in the place you call mall university.We had to go through the walkways and the gardens to end up in the classroom.Most of the times i was alone with him,but there were times that there were other people there,teachers and students(most around my age) each one looking in a different window/monitor.

At the age of 7 i met my second guide,a woman,that she was more of a "scientist" than the other one.For a reason i can't remember, i used to be scared of her.Perhaps because our first lesson was about death.

As time passed and i was growing older some of the lessons included more practical things and many "field trips" and tests.My orientation was of a military nature.One of the scariest experiences was a trip to a place called the lower levels.He dropped me in and let me find a way out and i had to avoid the inhabitants of this place at all costs.

I could write a book about my "dreams" with them.

The academy(as i call it) is a neutral place,that exists in a different plain of existence.You could say in a place between worlds.The picture i have of it is like a huge island floating in space.The dome where the university is,is somewhere in the middle of that island and looks a bit different for every person.In a way each mind is helping in the creation of this place.
Time doesn't work as we understand it here and the students and teachers can be from different worlds and different times.
Who is chosen and by what criteria is still a mystery to me.I believe that everyone is given the opportunity to visit the place,but depends on the person if they stay or not.

A have a couple of questions if you don't mind
answer only if you feel comfortable)
a)do you have memories of your life,before the dreams started?Actual memories not what your parents have told you.
b)What do you feel about your family here-in the waking life?

Anyway i'm running out of space here,but i'll be back again.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by joeyv23

Thanks for hat visual brother.

Humor is good medicine for sure, and something that is very much needed these days. While I would like to say that I've seen these squirrels you refer to, this memory hasn't been rattled loose yet if it's in there.

Once however as I was loading my car to go on a cross-country venture to do what I deem energy work, a squirrel climbed into my car. I came from inside the house with another arm load of stuff to find the little guy/girl in the passenger seat just standing there looking at me. We shared a moment. I wondered briefly if it wanted to ride along, but then it finally exited and went back to the wooded area in my back yard. Thanks for reminding me.

I've also seen the huge planet/moon in the sky in some of my lucid dreams. It was a shocking discovery at first, as I briefly thought that the moon was coming in for a crash landing.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by htapath

That's exactly what I feel every time it happens! I look up, see something huge and immediately assume impact scenario, but after a while I remember that I'm on a moon and going to be fine. It's almost the same feeling as (and I speak for myself here) being drunk and laying on the ground, holding on for dear life so you don;t fall off the face of the planet lol. I'm happy to say I don't drink anymore, but the sensations are similar

Thanks for sharing your squirrel story! It reminded me on being in job training for the navy and having a squirrel come and sit right in front of my door. When I noticed it I stopped moving and just watched. We stared at each other for at least 5 minutes and then it left to go about its business.

I agree with you about humor being great medicine. As such you'll see short funnies I throw around here and there
Making people smile is on of my jobs, so even if I get only one, I've done a good job for the day

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

OMG, I am literally shaking as I type this. Sorry, this will be long-winded.

I have been searching for YEARS for anyone who knew about the mall I've dreamt of. I lucid dream and go there. I always see myself arriving and leaving, via train, taxi, bus, and even on escalators that deliver me up into a secret door that accesses other areas off of this mall.

When I've tried to explain it to people, I always get the "interpretation" of this place, but I've always known better. I've always felt that this is a feeder type of place, connected to OBE/astral world and a place built with knowledge. There are other people there, but not many, and they are more like props or point out where I need to go. It is only like a mall in the way it is laid out. The picture you included is eerily similar to mine. If I go into a store, the store's items are all the same color, usually gold or aquamarine, and anything I've ever wanted appears in these stores. There is no money system, everything is in my size, but it's not about actual shopping, it's something I cannot explain. The most interesting part about this place is a department store on one end. Once in, going to a bank of escalators that takes you beneath the ground floor is always where I meet others, am told important things, or connect to other places. '

I've seen this place from afar only once, in 1999. It was the first time I dreamed of it. It was propped up on a lone grassy hill in a distance and I was departing it via fast commuter train where I gave birth on the train. Two years later, newly married and with a newborn, I thought of that place, having gone into labor leaving it.

The most vivid memories I have of it was using it as a "pit stop" on the way to what was my real destination... an escalator that went up from the first floor to the second led to a door that no one else could see but me. When I opened the door, there was a waiting room with glass walls and rows of doctor office waiting room-type seating, all women. There was a maze of hallways with mint green paint that had many doors off of it, and I was allowed to roam those halls because I was help "settling in" the women in the waiting room, my job was explaining how "this" all worked, to calm people down, show them the way, kind of like a helper. Once allowed to roam, I came across a large open balcony that looked over a beautiful atrium, light and airy, and then was allowed to keep going down the hall. The end of the hallway had an open-air set of crumbling stone stairs that led up to what I can only describe as a roman or greek-type of area, columns and partial stone ceilings, but no walls. Following that area I came across a woman who is my guide, white gown, gold sash, translucent skin, over 6 feet tall, who led me to an area that was like a terrace. In the middle of that terrace, overlooking a hazy distant city on a hill top, was a round crumbling circle of stones that was likened to a fountain. She told me to look into that fountain and I would understand what this life meant. In that fountain was a swirling pool of color, 3 colors: magenta, aquamarine/teal, and royal blue, those colors are always present in my "mall". When I woke, i could feel how those colors were alive and what they meant for me, for all of us. When I spontaneously OBE during a lucid dream, I always see those colors, they're like my signal of transitioning into something else and to pay attention, but also always make me feel protected.

Mall World is very real, is a classroom, is a halfway house, a school, all branching off of the actual mall-looking places, lucid dream places, OBE launch points, it's all very real. I cannot thank you enough for bringing it up, now I know it is very real. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by toolshed
I have been dreaming of the same place for years and years. I rarely remember dreams, but I always seem to remember these ones. It happened a lot when I was younger but now only 2 or 3 times a year. It is a surreal setting, the best way I can think to describe it is a huge distorted mansion that never ends no matter how deep I go. There are different areas in this giant house, some elegantly decorated with winding carved wooden staircases, others filled with dusty junk and old circus relics. A few times I wandered into an area that is almost like a two story street or strip in a small town, but completely deserted with all storefronts abandoned. When I end up in this place in the dream something is always stalking me or chasing me but I never see it. Most of the dreams are odd but not unpleasant, but when I go to that area in the dream for whatever reason I am just filled with dread and terror. I don't know if dreams mean anything or if they are just a random jumble of thoughts shooting through our brains but I do find it odd that I continuously dream of this exact same place every time. Even though kind of odd I do look forward to these. I hate when my girlfriend tells me about her dreams and yet here I am rambling on about mine. Hopefully someone found this interesting or can share a similar experience. I'd love to hear it.

YES! I have mall dreams and this was the first place I realized was connected to it. Very ornate carvings in the stair cases and mine has lots of mirrors, mirrors that you can look into and your face is not your own, someone else's. The walls are the same color as in other places connected to my mall dreams: mint green. That mansion looks victorian on the outside and has the same type of decor inside, except its hallways seem out of place, the many doors, endless halls.. if you've ever been in some of the rooms, there are several that are like old-fashioned doctor's offices or hospitals, the stainless steel counters, black and white checkered floors, room separators (curtained). It is in that particular place, in that particular room that I first realized that some of the "people" aren't really people there at all, the only instance I had ever had that made me think, even remotely, that reptilians may be real.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23
reply to post by toolshed

by your brief description it does sound like the Island on Mall World. I had to go and look at my dream journals to find when I was there,, and you describe some of it.

Like I said, it was were I overcame FEAR.
If you are upstairs mostly it isn't so bad,, so I will give you a clue if you visit again,,
YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE BASEMENT/DUNGEON on the bottom level to get into the next level class.

This place is an Island Jungle to represent your Subconscious Mind, to face your FEARS you have to dig deep and also,, it is YOU CHASING YOURSELF. (your Shadow-self Nature) but don't let that make you think it is easy to tame, it is one of the most REAL Parts of yourself to contact.
That is maybe too many clues,, but I don't think I have said anything that would ruin your lessons there,, because it relates to how integrated you are with your own Shadow Self as it is called by Jung.

Would love to hear more, as this was one of the most exciting places in Mall World, and I think the place I learned the most about myself. Good Luck there!!

The island you speak of, can I discuss it with you? I'm so sorry to be chiming in, but as I said in my first post/reply to you, I am shaking with energy and excitement to have found someone who not only has experienced the same thing but has validated everything for me, that needed reassurance.

I have dreamt of an island many times, the same one, i get dropped off by boat. There is a vast amount of beach on the front of it, looking toward it, that seems to go on endlessly, at least to the right (if you were facing it from the water). It looks endlessly wide and its depth seems to be not real, almost like in old movies you know it is a set, because even though the jungle that makes it up is real, it looks like there would be a wall behind the first few feet of trees. I know this sounds weird, because I've been in the actual jungle, deep in the island, but it's like the actual look of the island from the front upon arrival is somehow fake, but not fake because it isn't real or doesn't exist, but because you aren't allowed to see how to actually enter it. I always remember approaching and leaving the island from the beach, but always "wake up" in the jungle.

In the jungle, it is dense and very hilly or mountainous. There is one road that traverses the island but I cannot ever recall seeing a vehicle on it, just once. Next to the road it is steep hill on each side and it seems as if the center of the island is on the interior part next to this road is mainly crater-like. It is very warm and humid, only on a few occasions has it been very sunny, it is usually very cloudy or overcast. The most interesting part about it is its series of rope bridges that seem to go everywhere on the island. It always unnerves me because I am incredibly afraid of heights and some of these bridges have missing boards on the ones that have boards and are very, very high off of the ground. I am always in a group, often my husband and children are with, sometimes not, but always in a group of at least 3 people and we are searching for a way to get further up the road than the last time we were there. This place always has the "looking" or "searching" vibe to it.

When leaving, i/we am/are suddenly on the sand and leaving, again not seeing how i/we got to the "front" of the island again.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23
reply to post by htapath

You mention you live out in the middle of nowhere with your two sweet dogs! I like that as i am actually a Hermit stuffed in an extroverts body!! I am looking to build a 'Hobbit Hole" to do as you say and hold "Center" and anchor the Energy that we are speaking of here.
There are Many of Us out there under different guise and form.

One of the greatest lessons I have learned from Mall World is being Self Sufficient, so that One can Give to those in need of such stability and foundation.

I would like to here more about how you are living intentionally. Yes, we are on the same team!!

Love it! Peace and Namaste my friend

Two solar panels, enough to handle the small electronics. Also DC to AC inverter in car comes in handy. Solar rechargeable lights. I have use of a small wood stove, but only use it during the bitter cold. During the daytime hours I can get in my car if need be and the sun is my best friend, although it is rarely that cold.
Rain water and snow melt runoff collection. I'm in the desert, so water is the primary concern. Taking baths is usually done from a small bucket. Big corn field here to work out any frustrations and get plenty of exercise. Also wood gathering and chopping. Lots of farming.

There are animals here to hunt/trap such as deer, rabbits, snakes, etc but I no longer eat meat.

I'm learning more about all of this as I go. Kind of like grace under fire.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mountaingirl1111

Very interesting post.

Have you ever tried mirror gazing in the here and now? The technique is simple to describe although it does require a good bit of mindfulness and concentration in order to achieve the best results.

First of all, you need a mirror and a quiet place where there won't be any distractions. Then get into the state of mind sometimes referred to as rigpa, that is the state in between where one thought ends and another begins. When you feel you have achieved and can maintain this state, look into your own eyes in the mirror from 12-16 inches away.

Try not blink. If your eyes tear up, let the tears come without blinking. Some people report being able to do this for 45 minutes, although I personally have not been able to achieve this. Although practice may be required, you might find that what you discover about yourself is well worth the effort.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by htapath

Very interesting post.

Have you ever tried mirror gazing in the here and now? The technique is simple to describe although it does require a good bit of mindfulness and concentration in order to achieve the best results.

First of all, you need a mirror and a quiet place where there won't be any distractions. Then get into the state of mind sometimes referred to as rigpa, that is the state in between where one thought ends and another begins. When you feel you have achieved and can maintain this state, look into your own eyes in the mirror from 12-16 inches away.

Try not blink. If your eyes tear up, let the tears come without blinking. Some people report being able to do this for 45 minutes, although I personally have not been able to achieve this. Although practice may be required, you might find that what you discover about yourself is well worth the effort.

Thank you for your response
No, I have not tried that, is that the same thing as scrying? I've thought about it, but for whatever reason, it kind of freaks me out. I do it enough in my dreams however, and even made a post about one experience here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Galadriel

Hey Galadriel,
So glad you stopped by to post a comment. I am excited to hear about your experiences.
The place you describe in CENTER is so close to what I called the Capitol of Mall World,, and I really like what Acewombat04 called this place, the Garden World. Garden World may have been a more apt term because of the abundance of flora and fauna that exist there, as per your description.

The words that everyone here seem to be trigger words for me, and yours was Sanctuary.
I too don't have Nightmares, even if things get 'exciting' and tense. The Mansion Island I spoke of was the only place that even came close to being scary, but it was more like an adventure exploring the dark rooms there,, which was on of the few places I remember being dark,, everywhere else was Lit like a christmas tree most of the time and the beings and places glowed from within with energy.

The MUSIC,,, I wish I was musical here so I could attempt to put it into notation so others could here it,, most of the time it was like the music of Kitaro,, whom is the closest I have found to resemble it,, but even that is shallow compared to what was heard. In 3D life, I don't watch TV,,, I Listen to music,, trying to recapture some of what I heard there, but only seem to find pale comparisons here on Earth.
Thanks for your Input ALWAYS, and personally,, I think we studied together before, as I too feel I 'Know' you by some of what you write.
Nice we had some prep time before THIS TIME we are IN NOW. Hope I Learned My Lessons well enough to do well NOW Here On Earth.

edit on 3/10/2013 by EarthCitizen23 because: changed reference to another poster

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Too EVERYONE,,
Wow,, thanks for all of the posts here,, and I want to answer each individually if I can,, and will try. But since time is always an issue here on Earth,,, just wanted to say WOW

I will return later to specifically address the amazing things everyone have brought out here,, THANKS and THANKS AGAIN for confirming that others here on Earth where with me there, I am sure now.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

No this is different from scrying. This is more about self realization.

Just thought I'd throw it out there. Will check out the thread you linked. Thanks!

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by htapath

No this is different from scrying. This is more about self realization.

Just thought I'd throw it out there. Will check out the thread you linked. Thanks!

Oh, well I might look into that then, thank you, htapath

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by joeyv23

I am of the Hermit variety so it is difficult living in the 'modern' world. Mystics and such aren't highly regarded as they should be here. I also know that I will not be a total hermit as I am extrovert in some fashion,,
I hope that soon I will be on my land, working to reclaim it for Mother earth, helping to KEEP CENTER, ground this energy to unfold as it should. A balance is being sought by most of us, we don't have manuals to refer to for guidance so it is go it alone and Intuition will show what is the next step.

Squirrels on Tricycles?? Sounds interesting...lol

again thanks for being here.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Mountaingirl1111, I am so sorry it has taken so long to respond to your posts, but they HIT me Big.

Now I am shaking as I write this, knowing that those of us who recognize the Mall World, Garden World, Sanctuary and Academy are in the same place no matter what we call it.

But I have to tell you this story, because of how you Mention the Colors of Mall World.(YOU SAID: 3 colors: magenta, aquamarine/teal, and royal blue ) This happened to me in real'time' Earth 3D life when I was a teenager.

So, I was trying to learn control of my abilities I came here with, and looking for clues as to ''where' I was 'from' and started attending a group that was into Theosophy. I met one of my Earthly Mentors there and she told me that a psychic by the name (spelling not sure) of Nonni Bachholder from Atlanta was going to visit and Channel her guide for a private meeting of members of the group. So we went and it was held in a very small house. I am not sure how so many people were packed into this place, but it had to be around 50 to 60 people there that day.

Nonni came out and she was a small woman, soft spoken and really looked like a grandmother type person, nothing striking,, until her Channel took over. Now just so you know,, I was never big on Channels,, didn't like the whole idea, but was open to see what happened.
She told everyone that her channel was going to access Soul records of everyone and would be giving ''Life Symbols" that would relate to past lives, future events and ones soul evolutionary path as it relates to this life.
I sat in about the middle of the 'circle' of attendees and listened to Nonni/Channel give symbolic descriptions that went something like this:
" We view a path in a forest, and giant trees cover the path that leads to a meadow"......... more"
"We view a beach with stones of gems glistening in the sun as a rain comes down"......... and more
"We view a cliff by the sea and the sky is blue with birds flying around us"........................and more such descriptions
She came to one of my friends who sat beside me
" We view a castle with gray stones in a room that has a stained glass window that shows'....... more
and I was next.

"WE are in SPACE viewing a beautiful planet of ''3 colors: magenta, aquamarine/teal, and royal blue!!!!" The soft clouds part to show a beach of Pure White Sand with a path that leads from the surface of the beach and reaches out into the Universe so far that you can not tell if the path is White Sand or WHITE LIGHT As it beams across the universe of space and time"

these symbolic readings were short. and She abruptly stops, pauses and goes to the person on my right.
the Channel returned to the previous type descriptions that presented a more earthly type theme..

"We are in a meadow of golden flowers and a tree in the middle"........ more
and all the people there, when she finished,, received 'Earth type symbols but Me.

This was a BIG Confirmation of my soul's origins, and something I have held dear and meditated upon for many many years now (This was around 1977 or so)

When I saw that you wrote the EXACT 3 colors I nearly flipped. I purposefully left details out so I could find others who gave the fill in details,, and YOU DID !! Wow,, just wow,,

So my friend,,, good to meet you 'again'!!

As I believe this thread is a CLARION CALL ( I use this word because once I was told this is the name of my ''home past in the stars,, Clarion) to stir the energy that we have within us to Stand Tall during the times we are finding ourselves NOW.

Wow,, just Wow!! This is really raising ''goosebumps'' in BIG WAYS for me.... LOVE IT ,, LOVE YOU AND EVERYONE WHO HAS POSTED SO FAR.. I LOVE YOU ALL FOR PARTICIPATING IN OUR MUTUAL REDISCOVERY HERE!!

wow wow wow!!
edit on 3/10/2013 by EarthCitizen23 because: made quote Bold

edit on 3/10/2013 by EarthCitizen23 because: added a space to view better quote in bold

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I do not think I have ever been to Mall World, but I keep going back to school. The catch is that I can never find my locker and I am ALWAYS late for class and cannot get in.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I do not think I have ever been to Mall World, but I keep going back to school. The catch is that I can never find my locker and I am ALWAYS late for class and cannot get in.

Hey, I hit a double!!

edit on 3-10-2013 by groingrinder because: Edited for additional sarcasm.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Phantom Traveller,,, I guess I am outing more info about myself than most would say is safe,,, but what the hell.

Your Avatar,,,, Had that said to me my whole Life,,,,, my name is Scott!!

You wrote you called it the Academy,, which is my other name for the Mall World, and in this world life Now,

I went to Greece a number of times because of it's pull on my soul,, lives there etc ... but Specifically to Found a group (that I have kept low key)
We went to the Site of PLATO'S ACADEMY for it's founding, and held a ritual to Restart the Academy again here on Earth.

So Outing myself, as this is traceable to who I am in 3D life,,
I named the group we founded:

THE CITIZENS OF PLANET EARTH ACADEMY!!!

Not sure i should be outing myself in this Forum,, but I am ,,, so be it.

Those who search will find my old blogs and a few references, but like I said, I have always kept it low profile, waiting on Fellow Members to Find it,,

It's stated purpose was that First and Foremost we are Human Beings in this life.
Ethnic, religious, and nationality are subservient to the fact of our Human Condition.

We are the Ones who will lay the Foundation of the UTOPIA that ALL OF US YEARN FOR IN THIS LIFE.

I know that most here are already SOUL MEMBERS of the Academy, and now know that I must reignite the fire under my own ass to get the Academy into a more productive and less backstage place. I have been feeling this for a longwhile,, and as cheesy as it sounds,,, have it on Facebook as a private group.. Other google searches will show my older efforts to publicize this,, in blogs, Intentional Communities,,, etc.

I will open it TODAY there if anyone wishes to respond in some fashion,, guess I am really opening myself to a lot by doing this,,, but feel compelled by the Synchronicities that are happening here now.

Hope I am not opening myself to trouble,, but feel I must handle it ,,, so ,,, SO MOTE IT BE,

Thanks again my friends

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join