It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Demands Timetable For Israeli Withdrawl From The West Bank.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
This is shocking, I didnt expect this of Obama

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
Israel has as much right to that land as the Palestinians do, Jews never left completely, so whoever has the biggest guns should keep it.

You know, that's actually a good argument.

I'd counter with this:

True, but the majority of the Jews now living in Israel are of European descent. It would be like if you went to your late grandparents house and kicked out the current occupants. I mean, you have a right to live there -- your grandparents once lived there!

The former occupants are then allowed to live in the shed around back. Eventually, you want to get rid of that shed (it's not big enough) The people now living in it don't have anything, so they start to throw rocks at you. Sure, they might break a window or bruise someone -- but for the most part it's fairly minor damage. You decide you've had enough, so you set fire to the shed with the people inside it.

That analogy is what I see happening in Israel.

edit on 6-3-2013 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321

Israel has as much right to that land as the Palestinians do, Jews never left completely, so whoever has the biggest guns should keep it.

The "Jews" living there have absolutely no ties to the original people who live there before. This is a scientific fact. Look it up. The "Jews" who have supposedly some "divine right" to rape, murder and steal the land from the Palestinians, were all imported into the area in the early 20th century.

And "who has the biggest guns should keep it"? Really? I guess its okay for Israeli settlers to go around stealing and murdering, because they have the biggest guns. Hey.. lets say Iran does get a nuke and takes out Israel. It's all fine and good right? I mean.. they had the biggest guns right?

excellent point!

I can't even believe that hopechest poster would say something like this : "who has the biggest guns should keep it" especially when most of the weapons are USA funded by american taxpayers.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
reply to post by MildCat

1. See, by your post, you admit you freely WANT Israelis gone from the middle east, and if they do not, you had only proven that you IMPLICITLY approve the drawing of Israeli blood, everyone of them that remains in the Middle East.

What on earth are you babbling on about? Drawing Israeli blood? Oh, I forgot, you support Israel, so no need to expect you to be honest.

So who makes you or your kind the owner of the entire swathe of landmass in the former british colony known as Palestine, which by historical records shows the existance of both jews and arabs whom cannot even defend themselves against the might of the Ottoman Turks for centuries?

Me or my kind? Well I'll let you know when us English start moving there en masse.

The UN, representing our world's humanity, had graciously and magnamiously granted you both people to SHARE the land in peace. Israel had shown their hand and had given back gaza and west bank to your kind. And what do you do with? SLAUGHTER jews for decades and resulted in the hurt and harm of both jews and innocent palestinians in stupid intifada wars for DECADES!!!!

Oh how sweet, you bring up the UN. That would be the same UN maked repeated demands for your beloved little Israel to stop displacing Palestinians and building settlements on the stolen land, and the same UN that your beloved little Israel ignores time and time again. You see, invoking the UN is no good here because you never respected them in the first place.

As for the rest of your rant, people do tend to kill those oppressing them. There is only so long you can live with state sanctioned murder by protecting the illegal settlers when they kill innocent people, and denying access to basic resources in the areas bombed at random, even materials to build the houses you knock down are not allowed into Gaza. But how sweet of you for "showing your hand" and forcing over a million people to live in a city not designed for half of that.

SO CUT YOUR SANCTIMONIOUS BS, AND FOR ONCE WAKE UP TO REALITY!!!!

No. And I am very awake to the reality, and that is that Israel is a cancer.

If you continue with your fantasy that arabs alone lived in the middle east, and other inhibitants have no right to the land, you are BEING PART OF THE PROBLEM WHY MANY OF OUR FELLOW HUMAN ISRAELI AND PALESTINIANS SUFFER TODAY!!!!!!!!!!

I never stated that arabs have lived alone in the Middle East, please stop lying. I know there isn't much you can do to lower yourself further than support israel, but please try to have some self respect and display some honesty. There have been Jewish populations in the middle east and northern africa for millenia. The difference is, they didn't rock up on ships, displace people, take over land that wasn't theirs, smack the face of the international community by betraying the agreements they made and then have the nerve to act as if they are the innocent party when they have spent 60 years perfecting a model of apartheid.

HAVE YOU NO CONSCIENCE????!!!!!

Of course I do. That is why I want to see the "Israelis" go home to their countries in Europe, and let the Arabs live in peace for the first time in 60 years.
edit on 6-3-2013 by MildCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by flice

Your point of view is just that yours. The Jews have been promised that land by GOD before Palestine ever existed. If you don't believe in God,Bible, Torah then this would make no sense to you. God wins in the end, BTW most palestines are of Jewish descent, however they stopped practicing thousands of years ago. The DNA shows the truth.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOLCOTT
reply to post by flice

Your point of view is just that yours. The Jews have been promised that land by GOD before Palestine ever existed. If you don't believe in God,Bible, Torah then this would make no sense to you. God wins in the end, BTW most palestines are of Jewish descent, however they stopped practicing thousands of years ago. The DNA shows the truth.

Does he? Well given that god doesn't exist and the torah is an ancient storybook, I'm afraid your argument doesn't hold any weight.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Its a start..

what can I say.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

reply to post by buster2010

The Palestinians only took over that area because after the Romans marched out all the Jews is was a place for them to squat.

No other country would have them.

Many Jews were able to stay however so yes, they've always had a presence in that land though not an overriding one.

We don't necessarily agree on everything but we do agree on this. The jews have a couple thousand years of history there as well or as much as anyone else. Jesus was, if anyone forgets, a Jew. That puts them back at least 2,000 years and history shows more.

What I love people glossing over or outright intentionally leaving out are how the other nations around Israel have also thrown the Palestinians out, by force of arms and made it crystal clear that they aren't welcome back. Jordan is the best example but of course, not the only one.

Of course, to some people though, Israel didn't exist until a point following World War II, so Jews couldn't have been there until then.
I wonder how many are aware of the fact that the Jews and Arabs fought together against the British ...or that over 16% of MODERN Israel (outside the Occupied Territories...this is living and being citizens of Israel proper) is Arab? Hmmm.... Nothing is ever as easy as others make it, is it?
edit on 6-3-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Israel, in one way or another, has existed in the area for at least two thousand years. It didn't just spring into existence sixty some years ago...

As far as Obama demanding anything of Israel? Were I the Israelis, I'd tell him where to head in, and what to do with himself when he got there.

Last I checked, Israel isn't a state in the Union... They owe us nothing. Nor, for that matter, do we owe them anything. Though both govt. seem to think otherwise...idiots that they are.

Give back the West Bank? In exchange for what? Painting more targets for rocket and mortar attacks? Do any of you honestly think that giving back the West Bank will "bring peace" to the region? That's a bit too optimistic, in my not so humble opinion...

It takes two sides to have a conflict. It didn't start with just the evil Zionists, or with the equally evil Palestinians... It was just about simultaneous. One attacked, the other retaliated, and response begat response.

Neither side is the lily white innocent that some would have you believe. Blood stains both in copious amounts. The rest of the world should let 'em alone to work out the solution between themselves. Sooner, rather than later, a solution would be evident...

It's unfortunate that that solution would be evident because lots of people on both sides would be dead. The guns would be silent because there won't be anyone left to pull the triggers. Silence of the grave.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

What do you think about the Rothschild dynasty?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Israel, in one way or another, has existed in the area for at least two thousand years. It didn't just spring into existence sixty some years ago...

Yes it did spring into existence sixty years ago. If you look at this map you will see no Israel.

As far as Obama demanding anything of Israel? Were I the Israelis, I'd tell him where to head in, and what to do with himself when he got there.

And he should tell them take all begging and go ride your finger plus let's see how long you stay safe without us.

Last I checked, Israel isn't a state in the Union... They owe us nothing. Nor, for that matter, do we owe them anything. Though both govt. seem to think otherwise...idiots that they are.

They owe us nothing? What have we received for the 100+ billion we have thrown away to them?

Give back the West Bank? In exchange for what? Painting more targets for rocket and mortar attacks? Do any of you honestly think that giving back the West Bank will "bring peace" to the region? That's a bit too optimistic, in my not so humble opinion...

Israel deserves nothing for giving up land that doesn't belong to them.

It takes two sides to have a conflict. It didn't start with just the evil Zionists, or with the equally evil Palestinians... It was just about simultaneous. One attacked, the other retaliated, and response begat response.

Seeing how it was the Zionist's idea to start with the ethnic cleansing then yes you can say it did start with the Zionist.

Neither side is the lily white innocent that some would have you believe. Blood stains both in copious amounts. The rest of the world should let 'em alone to work out the solution between themselves. Sooner, rather than later, a solution would be evident...

That's just it thanks to America and other countries they have made this an uneven battle. There is no way the world can stay out now.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

I think it's important to note that while Israel has been getting aid in the form of military and civilian (there are a very diverse set of civilian treaties with Israel that form some of it as well), Egypt has also been receiving over a Billion in direct Military aid per year with such things as the M1-A1 Tank, Apache Gunship and Ubiquitous F-16 (Turkey has promised not to export the hack procedures to disable IFF systems with regard to Israeli Aircraft...so we all hope they keep it).

Since 1979, the whole name of the game there has been check, balance and parity for peace. Syria has slime, Israel has Nukes. Egypt has the Suez and high tech weapons. Israel has a bit more in high tech weapons and the highway linking Egypt and Jordan. Everything over there has been balance until this Arab spring and Mubarak becoming one step from past tense.....to start the real slide of everything else.

The odd thing is, Israel will be in a bad spot if Syria falls peacefully and the Chems are stripped. Syria's ongoing production of Chemical Weapons has been the Arab's ace for a balance to Israel's Nukes. No Syria means no more balance and Israel is now regional Super Power. Not a good spot in that neighborhood.....not good at all, I'm thinking.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I wish Obama would get tough with Bengahzi.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Yeah how about if Russia were to fire 28000 plus warheads, there would not be any habitable square
meter on the surface of the earth. The U.S. has half their inventory. It Seems the Russians are lacking
on their side of the Nuclear Arms Reduction Treaty. You know what they say about guys with little junk?
They drive big bombs.

You know as well as I that the guys running the show are a bunch of sissies.
They would last about three days in the real world. They about burst to tears when they find out
that there is a bigger "Billionaire" than them. It is pathetic.

And their women Flying around the world for photo ops par charity,encrusted in jewels What a sad joke.
What a bunch of losers.

Do you even know why they hate you? Because in the dark corners of their minds they WISH they were real people.

The truth is, they could be. If they could only part with some of the sparkly crap they surround themselves with.
They watch others suffer from behind their own golden bars. Trapped in their golden cage.
And then they want you to feel they're special. In their own way, they want you to feel sorry for them.
They want you to believe that their problems are more important than yours.
They want you to believe that your suffering is inconsequential to theirs.

I grow tired of the whiners and complainers. I grow tired of the unneedy grasping for handouts.
I grow tired of the lukewarm.
Neither Hot or Cold. Makes me want to puke.
edit on 7-3-2013 by Wildmanimal because: grammar/typo

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

I think it's important to note that while Israel has been getting aid in the form of military and civilian (there are a very diverse set of civilian treaties with Israel that form some of it as well), Egypt has also been receiving over a Billion in direct Military aid per year with such things as the M1-A1 Tank, Apache Gunship and Ubiquitous F-16 (Turkey has promised not to export the hack procedures to disable IFF systems with regard to Israeli Aircraft...so we all hope they keep it).

Since 1979, the whole name of the game there has been check, balance and parity for peace. Syria has slime, Israel has Nukes. Egypt has the Suez and high tech weapons. Israel has a bit more in high tech weapons and the highway linking Egypt and Jordan. Everything over there has been balance until this Arab spring and Mubarak becoming one step from past tense.....to start the real slide of everything else.

The odd thing is, Israel will be in a bad spot if Syria falls peacefully and the Chems are stripped. Syria's ongoing production of Chemical Weapons has been the Arab's ace for a balance to Israel's Nukes. No Syria means no more balance and Israel is now regional Super Power. Not a good spot in that neighborhood.....not good at all, I'm thinking.

What does this have to do with Israel keeping land that doesn't belong to them? Everything had been in balance meaning the puppets we put into office was kissing Israels butt. And if anyone is to blame if Israel gets attacked it's Israel.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by MildCat

There you go again, lying through your teeth, and backtracking on your own words and still have the cheek to call others dishonest. HAVE YOU NO SHAME?

I guess not. Your Hamas kissing kind knows nothing except on how to twist truths and shed innocent blood, espacially palestinian blood to be sacrificed to Hamas gods, to fool all muslims that hamas worships Allah, but the only godly thing they worship is the sacrifice of more human blood.

Am I lying? Does telling the truth makes me a supporter of one side as determined by your dishonest lying self?

Check through the decades of suffering CAUSED by these butchers who claimed to be palestinians but had only sought to offer up genuine palestinians for blood sacrifice ever since the partitioning of the british mandate of Palestine between the arab migrants and the jews, continuing seeking for war when Israel had time and time sought only to live in peace.

Why deny the bloody truth? Are lies such sweet comfort in your miserable blood lusting life that you need it daily - to see more innocent palestinians and israelis drown in their own blood?

Hasn't the innocent's blood shed enough for you and your Hamas rear end kissing kind?

Stop twisting words and for once, be honest and have the courage to admit to what you wrote. It is not a shame to admit you had been wrong, but it is the greatest shame if you refused to admit your mistakes and worse, to continue with your lies. If it concerns only your life, no one can say anything, but what is discussed here concernes the INNOCENT LIVES of both palestinians and israelis.

As long as the godless and apostate hamas continues to demand death upon jews and want them into the sea, there will be NO peace and harmony, no end to hatred and exclusitivity in the land administrated by Israel today.

May brainwashed palestinians take the red pill instead of the hamas blue pill, and wake up, and realizes who had been murderously hindering palestinians statehood, security, progress and evolution. The real culprits, and not those of brainwashing propaganda fed by hamas.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Thank you for proving that Pro Israel supporters are paranoid, irrational, dishonest and deluded.

Come back to be when you can debate without hurling stupid lies about the place.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join